What the FUCK DAVID BLAINE

Go to 9:03

David blaine has often been said to be a demonic illusionist, using satanic powers to pull of these incredible feats on live television.

HE SPITS OUT A FUCKING FROG

What does this Kek madness mean? Is this what the second coming meant? Is KEK the anti-christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism).
youtube.com/watch?v=szhOqqTCx7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
CHRIST CUCKS HA HA
CHRIST CUCKS HA HA

Look I have been here since the first exodus, and I am not saying I am christian, but this is some dark shit. All of this frog symbolism came out of nowhere.

CHRIST CUCK HA HA
CHRIST CUCK HA HA

Is this what has become of the Berenstain Universe?

PRAISE KEK

Kek is very lonely now,expect happenings soon.

Maybe something will happen to the gooks.

or maybe to niggers and kikes.

The ass pain is so sweet.
more
More
MORE
MOAR

I know this website is Kek's domain. I am just wary of going balls deep into praising an unknown diety like this. As powerful as it comes across, at what point will it have total control? Is Kek the demiurge or is Kek the All incarnate? I am guessing we will find out for sure in the year of the Fire Cock.

I'm assuming Kek is a godform that's gaining a lot of power because of our and cuckchan's non stop shitposting.

its not an unknown deity, remember that the Oagdad is Egyptian. The corrupt faggots have been balls deep into the mystery schools since the beginning.

Sage

Looks like the Ogdoad is also a gnostic concept as well en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism). Time to dig further.

Fuck off jew. Is it wrong to publish more sightings of Kek? This is just another meme magick thread. KYS.

Maybe the rise of kek signifies the impending rise of the french?

Your Jewish worshiping pedo death cult will be destroyed by our frog God!

To be fair, David Blaine is not a "literally who".

Don't be a fool. Going blindly into this primordial darkness is not a wise choice.

The anti-christ is an individual not an unseen god of chaos and darkness you dumbass.

Also just the fact that it is a known egyptian diety does not help us. Who is to say it hasn't been co-opted by the satanists to infiltrate our movement? I am not ignoring its power which is why I am concerned.

It is possible that the ancient egyptian understanding of KEK and the Ogdoad is much much different then our current understanding. Who is the authority these days on egyptian mythology? How can we trust them?

Yes, let's all go down the familiar road of good goyism and kikery nailed to wood instead.

Internet
Holla Forums
Trump

I dont entirely believe this, I did vote for Trump, but we have a long way to go. Everyone keep an open mind.

this is literal stage magic, are you retarded?
people thought Houdini was magic too.

Can't tell if anons are joke or are actually fucking insane.

if you knew anything about magic you would know this is retarded.
If could do whatever you want by worshiping a demon, trump would be dead from hillarys satanic history

Just as insane as these

The dragon in the bible is lucifer you fucking retard.
The dragon is the kike (or one in particular), the false prophet was either clinton or soros (or "diversity" or some other abstract bullshit like that), and the beast are niggers (given power and authority by the dragon).

False Prophets were people who would create miracles that could not be explained. I dont see what Trump has done that has anything to do with that you tard.

in the comments someone pointed out to this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=szhOqqTCx7g
Apparently he tracked down a dindu in Liberia so he could teach him how to store lots of water in his stumache, and also how to shoot it out with high pressure.

He's trying it out at 2:35 with Woody Allen for the first time as he claims. Apparently he puked the fish out in a disgusting way since they obviously cropped the shit out of that part.

like all magic they are all in on it at 7:11 he adds the 7 cards. even jackass can puke up animals nothing special

Praise KEK

Watching the midget Jew talk to the magic Jew on the electric Jew. How pozzed is OP? Discuss.

No, Judaism is and always was the anti-Christ.

We are seeing Talmudic Judaism rise right now, in the form of Zionist Terrorism.

The anti-Christ has been here for a long time, growing in strength, only now becoming visible.

KEK is almost the opposite of the anti-Christ - a representation of the chaos that comes when a corrupt order is destroyed, in order to be replaced by something better.