Trump supporter BTFO's Reporter at protest

This fucking woman probably has to walk by these faggots every day and this was the last fucking straw. She walked up to the lugenpresse and blew them the fuck out. Friendly reminder that a majority of white women voted trump, and that they're not lost to us yet.

D&C shill just missed the first post.

Why is it always a woman that has to be the one delivering the bantz.

Are white men really this cucked?

No.

Honestly, this is the only time some-one should draw attention to a woman taking place in any political event, to embarrrass the men who aren't filling their own boots and making women feel like they must jump into it.

it's a bitch on the street with an opinion, not somebody running for office.

Nah.

MGTOW = Anti-White

Reported.

Reported.

Be sure to hide that nose of yours

bump

Daily reminder to never reply to toranon.

Top fucking kek

Doesn't bother me, I'm here to make the statement that women do not belong in politics at any level. Remember this when the dummies try to promote women for French politics, especially.

bump

Filtered.

is there one of these with the DX guys instead of NWO?
Trump would be easier photoshopped onto Triple H than Kevin Nash.

bump

DX are for fags though. Shawn and HHH suck.

People need to start carrying airhorns and blasting these interviewers away

bump

bump

Bigotry means not being open to ideas of others. Kinda like the faggots protesting Trump.

bump

Jesus Christ that's funny, how did I just notice that?

I see you are already spreading D&C to prevent us from supporting Marine Le Pen and Frauke Petry next year.
It won't work kike. The fire is rising and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

No shit. That's not the point of the thread, numbskull. Also this, those women deserve our support. Not cuz they're women but because they're the only ones saying the shit that needs said.

Zzz… Boring.

But no, women don't belong in politics. That sentence ended with a period.

You are really invested in your Feminist idea, aren't you? You might have been the sort of person who could have been talking into the 19th Amendment, aren't you?

No, and I won't even try to salvage anything in your comment. Women mix with politics like water mixes with oil. Those of us who want a better world don't have time to waste for your type figuring that out.

Man, what's with all the amateur trolls on Holla Forums lately? I'm seeing them everywhere. It's not like CTR, they're just really lame shitposters. Is it just Holla Forums pissed about Trump winning?

It's true that there is excitement in the air, but I am not trolling, lad.

All women desire to be lead. However not all women can be effective at supporting the cause through aggressive social posturing. Put a woman like this at a party with faggot nu males and she will embarrass them in front of a crowd.

My woman for example could never do this as she is timid and shy. My mother however is more like this so I've seen first hand the power a righteous woman can wield over lesser beings.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but now I know you're a faggot, at the moment the majority of the country isn't pro white so until it is anyone on our side be it man or women is fine with me.
Also (12) you seem to be working hard friendo I thought the CTR paychecks would have stopped by now.

Your 'redpill' is false. White women are not your enemy.

Right. Off putting manic behavior drowns out anything said.

Who should the French vote for then? Who should the Germans.

Give an alternative or shut the fuck up you useless faggot. You have nothing to contribute except moral standing.

Here's the reality: There IS no other option. You either act now or all that moral high ground about not voting for the woman candidate is going to end in the destruction of Europe.

That's how I know you're just a sad faggot.

>>>/out/

Yeah, of course some women are great at argumentation, but the point is that there should be men who can do all of what they do and more, and there is miserable few men capable of doing it. A woman like in O.P. only needs to be mentioned in order to shame men from potentially the pro-white side into action, not made threads of and thereby encouraged into further arguing.

Nice little psy-op.

But not really in the mood for entertaining such a bit of nonsense.

Kek I remember this crazy waifu.

Will you MGTOW faggots please gas your selves?

Yawn.

And, filtered.

Try it again without all the screaming; you should also not bump if you're going off-topic. Try it again like you care.

The women-in-politics cuck is triggered. Yes, I'm talking about (You).

Stop feeding that lazy troll.

Wait, that isn't MGTOW, that is truth.

There are literally people here who want women politicians, for example in France… But, I'm trolling… Thanks for the laugh.

That's how I know you're not from here. Reported.

You're so boring, user. Keep that up and get filtered.

I'm waiting for your answer.
Who should the French vote for if not Le Pen and the FN.
I'm waiting.

Triggered goons produce the best salt.

Depends on how you're saying want women politicians. If there are people here who want a woman to be a politician they need to lurk moar, if you're just saying people are for positions of politicians who are women, sure, especially if that's all there is.

`>>8220784

This faggot is just anally devastated that his master didn't win.

Your tears only fuel our god Kek, and our God Emperor Trump.

Well, if you want to know what I think, Generation Identitaire is the party always mentioned by M. Bernard, the Frenchman who works with N.P.I.

Maybe even the vanilla con-cuck-servative party there. But nobody else, and certainly not any party with female leadership. If F.N. has primaries, you wouldn't do wrong supporting a male candidate if he were to run against Mme Le Pen, then again I don't think anyone in F.N. is running against her, such is the level of blue-pill there right now…

lol that chick is hardcore

She should have knocked him on his ass

She's high energy.

You're a fucking idiot. The cuckservatives in France are the Sarkozy party.
You know, the guy that says the state has to force miscegenation on France.

And Generation Identitaire isn't a party, it's a pan-European movement. They aren't actually running for elections you nimrod. Not to mention they aren't on the general ballot.

Those women who voted trump are the elderly and married. The majority of millennial women (the ones who are actually able to breed and marry you) voted Cunton.

Stop with that MGTOW bullshit, you fucking faggot. I personally know a number of young attractive women that voted Trump, including my gf.

Get out of your degenerate fucking city and move to a rural area.

You sound upset.

Considering that Trump gained on all demographics, I doubt even the milennials were that pro-Clinton.

She was triggered.

I'm upset and you're spending your time on Holla Forums posting disingenuous demoralization bullshit.

Seriously, I wonder where all you fags came from in the past few days. Are you that buttblasted about Trump winning?

So the majority of millennial women actually voted for Trump now?

Did I say that, faggot? Urban feminist bitches were all about Hillary. Rural girls voted Trump.

We already had the first female president back in 2008.

So did or did not the majority of millennial women vote for Trump, counting both urban and rural numbers.

Tons of faggots on reddit claiming they want Ivanka to be president. That's the kind of shit we need to nip in the bud.

Nothing wrong with women for president. Le Penn is Holla Forums supported, after all.

There aren't any polls out yet confirming either his shit or yours.

All that we know is that non college whites voted Trump, and white women majority voted Trump, and specifically non college women voted something like 62% Trump (that's where that 62% statistic that was being thrown around the other day was from)

What she did to her father was nonredeemable.

All Trumps are based. Ivanka 2024 stealing first woman president in the US will make every shitlib mad with envy.

From what we know already, the biggest split on Trump/Hillary voters was urban vs rural. We also know most white women voted for Trump.

It's not remotely a stretch to say that rural young women supported Trump.

You avoided answering the question white repeating your previous post that also avoided answering the question. Good job.

You don't have any proof of your shit either.

Anyone got more info on Trump feed the children donations?

That's some kind of conversation-style, user… Now, I'm letting you know that you are:

FILTERED.

And you're just pushing your MGTOW "all white women are a lost cause" bullshit.

Get the fuck out of here and go masturbate to your Japanese cartoons.

You're literally a progressive. Sick.

Hey leave the anime girls out of this

I'd love to see a quote where I said that.

There you go again, user., saying that not wanting women being shown in political activity is the same as disliking women.

Holy shit this woman is like a feminine version of Holla Forums, complete with the autism and all.

HIGH ENERGY

Why is it that cuckchan perma-virgins only post to shitpost?

Why is it that normalshits still think that name calling virgin is an effective shame tactic in current year?

I love this woman.

I can easily believe the first 4 but do you have the sauce on the 5th ?

Notice how the cuck with the sign has an earpiece. Fake protestor and fake news confirmed.

/wooo/ here, just fuck you, brother.

The rrason is that white men attempt to reason with enemies, which is incorrect. It is always met with hysteria. Note that the only reason this woman got any oxygen is because her delivery was hysterical. This, however, is also incorrect.

Rhetoric is the key, and white men need to rediscover it. Rhetoric isn't equivalent to "the best argument" as you would see delivered at length from Stephan Molyjew.

Rhetoric is an intentionally subversive liguistic art form of "cracking the code" of human psychology. It is delivering the exact right message to the exact right people (know your audience) speaking authoritatively… with impact… not allowing the oncoming hysteria to overtake your message.

It's more than words though, it is presentation and tone. It is more than "truth" as it twists the distortions delivered by opponents even further into either self destruction or absurdity. It isn't logical…

it is fundamentally a spiritual form of argument

Holla Forums shitposter confirmed.

I don't see it. That black line is a piece of hair (it isn't uniform thickness) and there is no noticable lines in his ear…

Am I blind?

Look who it is again, ID 000000. I'm fed up with your shit, faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to 000000 does not give you the right to disrespect someone at any time.

wew lad

Unfortunately this is all pump'n'dump speculation. Companies didn't magically become more profitable en masse in a single day.

Markets will still come down… and when they do, attack banks and the fed.

So he was right then.

stop posting

thats a pasta

There very much is bud.

DX is pretty gay compared to nWo. I'm pretty sure Hall or Nash never had sex with Vince McMahon. Also DX did the screw job. They're pretty much wrestling's biggest bitches, even to the point HHH carried Hall and Nash's luggage.

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR THEN, FAGGOT?

The goal, at this point, should be clear. The kike's have sworn war against America. We now must dismantle the lying press, dismantle popular media, and eradicate their power structures. These are the only steps forward.

Your handlers taught you well, young one. Almost too well.

WHO SHOULD WE FOR FOR?

*vote

It's the RealPolitik compromise that is necessary at this moment and nothing more.

This isn't D&C, just gotta stop being plebeans unwilling to explain your positions.

We're winning.

Would you rather vote for being stabbed in the dick once, or stabbed in the dick 100 times?

fantastic

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR THEN?

See that when the kike is unable to follow on with a conversation, he resorts to repetition. The answer to my question leads into yours, Schlomo. Would you rather be stung by a single bee, or a hive of wasps?

And just like when the shills were unable to respond with an alternative to Trump before, you give no answer now.

I didn't call anything D & C, so don't understand what you're saying besides something about being practical. Haven't done that yet, and maybe there have been some wins. Maybe I'm the one who has to stay impractical while the others vote. Democracy is not even the optimal system, T.B.H.

I'll keep saying that women don't belong in politics, if it pleases God. I'll keep saying that the Vatican-Roman religion is an abominable globalist heresy.

Protestant heretic detected.

Buddy you're a fuckwit. You've got an unpleasant situation, and you're forced to choose between candidates. Nobody is denying that Le Pen is the best available choice you insufferable fuckwit, the point is that the situation is not one in which "nothing is wrong". You would know this if you weren't such a mentally deficient pseudo-semite but lo and behold, your insistence on poisoning the well of the west can't rest for even a fucking iota of a second to try and fit in on this board.

You want to be stabbed in the dick once rather than 100 times. You are not enough of a fool to think that both are equal scenarios, one is clearly more preferable than the other, but both are negative scenarios in which saying "nothing is wrong" would make you a moron at best, and a kike at worst. Had you answered the question, had you responded to the initial post of "There very much is something wrong with women presidents" then you wouldn't" with something other than your tribe dialect then you'd look less of an utter fuckwit, but these things have happened and you have to live with them.

You are a cuckold. There is no two ways about it. You see no problem with being ruled by women because you desire them to rule you, you are the most beta of men and I sincerely hope you stick your head into the nearest easy-bake and leave it as long as it takes.

I understand what you say about women in politics and very well you could be right, but right now you're essentially

I'd rather be stung once but I don't see the point of that question unless you mean that voting for a woman (i.e validating their political agency) will lead to more female political agency and cause "more stings" ?

Le pen, duh

Because unlike men, women don't have to deal with the possibility of being punched in the face. It honestly doesn't even occur to them that it's a possibility. And at the off chance it can happen they know that other people will white knight them.

Notice how they mostly do it to men and not other women. Because they know that with another woman it's fair game for a punch in the mouth.

I call this phenomena "wife muscles"

That isn't even an argument as far as the AfD is because Frauer or whatever her name is isn't even the party lead, she's just the most prominent because, low and behold, women since ancient times have served as symbols to rally behind
See:
Jeanne d'Arc
Elizabeth I
Maria Theresa von Habsburg

Or mythological figures like Athena.

And even personifications, like Germania or Europa.

As far as Le Penn goes, she indeed leads the party, but I'd still rather one stab than a hundred.

No, vote for Le Pen, she's the only one who can affect change in the country in the direction we need it to go. But that does not mean there is "nothing wrong" with women in politics. It is a bad thing, and a symptom of dire times when it is the option best available.

That's exactly the point. It's in the same vein that we needed to vote for Trump, but it has had the negative affect of propagating civic nationalist cucks who denounce "racists and anti-semites".

The faggot is trying to say we should celebrate female presidents, and promote women in politics. We should not, it is not a positive thing. The AfD is good because of its ideals and its stances, not because of "women in politics".

At no point did I deny that, you ravenous cock-maw.

Just wait for Napoleon goy.

You should promote female leaders/spokesmen as long as they are not the highest authority within the given leadership structure.

You have an easier time convincing your folk to fight when you have a symbol they can rally behind. Heck, loot at the shit with Natalya in Crimea and the effect she had on Holla Forums.

This isn't a coincidence, or because the majority of Holla Forums is cucked or wants to be ruled by women or anything of the sort. Or are you telling me the majority of ancient Greece was cucked because they had female gods?
Are you telling me the Germans were cucked because they made the personification of their homeland a woman.

Yes I agree, let us be people of action and not words. Pragmatically Front nationale should be suported in france. We have to dispel this viscious DnC cycle.
Also don't ask faggy questions and just be straight with people, that was jewy as fuck.

Just get over it

trump won white millennials by 6 points.

Because they are priviledged by the law and suffer either no consequence or smaller sentences for their crimes?

Hence my statement "There is very much something wrong with women presidents".

Greek gods were not a direct ruling structure, they were an embodiment of nature flawed as man was flawed. It's apples and oranges with Gods and Leaders.
No, because they were not led by their country, their country was theres to be protected, cherished, and nurtured for the good of the nation. Their homeland was unable to defend itself, it was the duty of every german man to defend it in its stead. That's the point of "Der Vaterland", the land of your forefathers, which they protected as they would their beloved women.

The point originally was that the cucks on Reddit, despite voting for Trump, are still cucked to think "I really want a woman president", and they're trying to promote Ivanka (possibly the worst Trump child, or 2nd compared to Tiffany) as a possible future president. It's cuckoldry.

Plenty of manlets on /fit/.

I just wanted to spark a wrasslin discussion.
nwo > DX

Top kek this women is having an 11/10 rage at these cunts. I love how that cuck being interviewed just sort of shuffles off once she starts on him. That was awesome.

Manlet here, that guy on the right is why I don't lift, just cardio and runs to keep fit. I don't want to look like a fucking hobgoblin.

Nothing wrong with a manlet doing a few lifts buddy, you just need to make sure it's proportional to your body. You don't look goblin-like if you don't overdo the lifting. What's your height brah?

And how does any of that conflict against Frauer having a prominent voice in the AfD?

Careful what you say, a manlet like that could break your kness whith a single headbutt.

It doesn't. If you'll look back, I never said shit about Frauer. I said female presidents are not ideal.

about 5'5"

When you're right, you're right lad.

I'm 5'9" and I feel manlet pretty often. Upper body muscle mass is extremely important, because you don't want to look like a total stick, just make sure you look proportional. Examine yourself every week and find where you want to be. Work out more if you think you look too thin. Cut back a bit if you start to look like a mini-hulk. You gotta love you man.

dude the voting's done
Trump won.
just tell these people to fuck off.

Would marry

Reported for being cocksucking faggots.

NO FEMALE VOTING. NO FEMALE POLITICIANS.

oh shit, french elections
nevermind
I'll leave you to it.
I'm just a burger.
We got ours.

AUTISM

Good, last time you got anywhere near france Hitler lost a war.

Reported.

Reported.

kek'd
carry on

We are just having a little fun at the expense of leftists getting BTFO, chill out bro.

The kike ITT is fuckin' pissed. You can't shut it down, you filthy yid. The goyim know.

This thread is amazing and hilarious.

WTF I HATE WOMEN NOW

Are you sure about that? I saw some faggots running around with an almost entirely blue map saying "this is how our future voted".

Would impregnate.

Viciously.

He said white millennials
Perhaps overall millenials voted Clinton.

That woman is literally not in politics.

huh…

The autism is pretty strong. Especially in the tor-poster.
Makes me a bit sad that the tor feature mainly gets used by butt blasted faggots and shills.

Le Penn has 3 kids, try again.

WTF I HATE WOMEN NOW

I'm not reading your posts, user.

TOP TIER DEBATE SKILLS, MY TORPOSTING FRIEND

MASTERFULLY ANSWERED HIS QUESTION HE ASKED FORTY TIMES

third party who doesn't give a shit one way or another: You like like a bigger retard than the other guy, and he looks like a retard. At least try to answer matey

jesus christ seriously what the fuck is going on in this thread?

He is the same faggot trying to force the idea that wikileaks is compromised and Assange is dead.

Hello, I am here to agree with torfag. A woman's role is to bring forth and raise children and be keepers at home. This includes education, i.e. homeschooling. Lovingly raising a generation of well-behaved, hard working white men is a crucially important task. A society which "enables" females to be "free and independent career wymyn" along with state-funded daycare school for children as young as 4 or 5, and well into their 20s, is a recipe for disaster as we see today.

a man who holds political views that align with yours :^)

I want to know more about those damn shoes.

Le Penn has 3 kids and all of them are out of homeschooling age.

You could at least hit at the fact she's divorced. That's an argument.

That's how I imagine a Holla Forums girl.

Kek.

If anything, I imagine Holla Forums girl as a stay at home mom that seems all nice and demure until you piss her off.

Of course maybe that girl's nice and demure when she's not raging at (((media))) people.

So we should vote for Sarkozy?

Friendly reminder that old unmarriable women voted for Trump and this chick is the minority. Young women are brainwashed and cucked beyond belief.

Just for you autist

She didn't even give that cuck faggot with the sign the acknowledgement of existence.

Very good.
The anger is rising and rising.
Lügenpresse and commiemutanttraitors will meet their demise in your lifetime.

When was the last time you went hard on a thread to make a point, user.? Your standards are in the mud. Lazy.

when you are so desperate, a crackhead is waifu material

Can't be bothered to read clown posts, T.B.H. That's too frivilous.

More like;

She's attractive and redpilled. We need to get her cleaned up.

Guy needs to grow a beard and have a battleaxe over his sholder.

youve got a woman?

…did we meme too hard?