Are the "protests" ever going to end in the US?

This is something I've been wondering lately. In all honest to you believe there will be an end to the protests we get every single day in major cities over damn near everything?

There is paid advocacy for these events and for all I can understand there will be no stop so the acts of defiance to a government which is not tyrannical will continue indefinitely. That's besides the point though, I'm curious as to if any of you see them ending. No bullshit, no RWDS, no neo-nazi shit, because none o fthat will ever happen. Will these people stop doing what they're doing or is the US going to become what the Islamic world is with roving bands of 20 somethings complaining about everything and eventually turning to violence because they have no responsibilities or generate outlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264805/communists-behind-anti-trump-protests-john-perazzo
archive.is/0zl3S
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/anti-trump-riots-in-america-turning-violent-warning-graphic-video/2016/11/11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't mind,I guess its the karma for all that arab spring shit your country instigated.

No. It will continue to grow until martial law is required.

They're trying to instigate right wingers into shooting back and kicking off a civil war. Its obvious based on how the media is pushing the protests.

When you finally decide to murder the kikes running and paying for them, then yes, it will.

Let them kill each other for all i care.

None of them can actually be considered protests. Too few people and too low energy. If you want an example of what a protest movement looks like, check what's happening in South Korea.

How is it "karma" when it's the exact same group doing the exact same thing? Karma would be the opposite.

Yeah, these are just garden variety fauxtesters.

absolutely, my friend

Why would martial law be required? Going after the (((non profit))) orgs financing the protests would be more logical. No finance no protests.

It's the same group, money, and management tactics behind these. There's no "karma" in it. Orange revolution, Arab Spring, BLM, and Purple Revolution are all clinton/soros buddies' maneuvers.

Again, no "kill them to fix it" crap. We are not allowed to go destroy them despite it being so good and there will never be armed ideological combat in America ever again. At best what we need to do is come up with some measure of dissent, so a bill could be passed making it OK to bust it up if it does something. I know that goes against our ability to attack the tyrants but what else can we do? Make the FBI investigate this cellphone network chain and trace the money trail back to foreign bodies (jews in the UK) then bust them?

Hahaha, you're a faggot. We will kill them and you. The polarization continues to civil war.

Yes, the last protest will be on January 21st.

Then there won't be any Soros mercs left alive.

Yeah when we get rid of the nation wrecking child toucher 9-11 bombing stock jobbing war profiteers

Soros is, by legal definition, a terrorist. He and all of his top operatives should be detained, sent to Guantanamo, and then tortured for a few years before being killed.

Remember Occupy Wall Street and how they were going to keep protesting until the bankers agreed to convert their banks into communes and pay for everyone's college and health care?

Eventually those college kids and 60-year old hippies ran out of weed and got bored. It ended. So will this. If it doesn't, Trump's Justice Department will give the green light to Tiananmen Square these niggers.

Let them make fools out of themselves. In the best case (cat 3 chimpouts) it will give Trump the justification to crack down on illegals, leftists, niggers and other degenerates.
With Obama still acting as president, this is a mere excessive for what will come next. Once Trump gets in you will see some serious shit.

You already forgot the Soros funded Maidan protests. He will snipe his own people to make it seem like they are being oppressed, and then move for a "popular" coup.

Sage for autocorrect

He's already so fucking old, when they torture him, would he even feel anything?

They're not going to stop until MoveOn.org and other Soros funded orgs are stopped.

I dunno. His kids would need to be tortured too. Maybe just torture the offspring in front of him. If he cares about them at all and isn't a total psychopath then it would work.

It will end when they run out of food, money, or their life.

If Hillary is into any occult shit, I ponder how it must feel to believe so strongly in something only to have it shattered like it was on election night. Now Bill raping yet another child sacrifice isn't divine, it's just plain creepy. Why am I married to a cheating creep again? Is any of this stuff real?

Occultism may carry its practitioners a certain distance but if god is truth and occultism is ego worship the truth usually ends up crushing the ego by many orders of magnitude by flat out denial of what the ego mistook for truth.

And if Soros likes playing divine decision maker I wonder how his dinosaur brain grapples with the fact that money can't silence the shitpost. Money also can't earase the second amendment and destroy the myriad amount of guns already scattered around the country. And unless he does have real magic, money can't lengthen the amount of time he has left before his body fails him. What a pissoff that must be; to tip your hand too hard and undo everything you've been working so hard to build. Soon you'll be too dead to continue maintaining control and everything might regress back to an unacceptable point. Shucks.

It would have been more simple to have never inflated your ego to such an extent. But its too late now. I think Soros wouldn't know what to do anyways but to agitate and try to control everything until his last breath. All of this shit we did can't be for NOTHING, right? It can't just be a small PHASE, can it?

The only thing worse than life having no meaning is when your own ego is also equally worthless.

What an existential clusterfuck.

These soft, deluded liberal soldiers if ours are too soft and liberal to do anything useful. So we will wait, and agitate, and hope for a better hand than the one we've dealt ourselves. Fuck!

Somebody better do something right soon! There's too much naked truth in the internet and the people aren't taking shit anymore! And I'm almost dead!

I imagine this is what must go through the Jews mind when they can't even believe their own stupid lies.

Kek is more powerful than Moloch.
Moloch requires raping & killing kids and then eating their flesh. Kek just wants repeating digits and memes. Moloch worship is so horrible only the most untouchable of rich assholes dare worship it in secret. Pepe can be drawn by anybody.

Kek and Kakuet are agents of good, stirring chaos to create a better world. They will bring about a new paradigm of peace and prosperity through smugness.

Not until the First Amendment is repealed.

I don't think it's a diety thing per se; but rather that worshipping false promises is akin to pushing a boulder up a hill. It consumes vast amounts of energy and time (spiritual slavery) and will quickly reverse course and flatten the pusher eventually, leaving them in a worse state than they were in previously.

Like when someone tries to be a third gender. Always trying to compensate for what isn't. Always pouring in so much energy and getting nill out of it. Still rejected. Still illiciting natural revulsion and discomfort, as if you are a square trying to fit into a circular hole.

Kek isn't real. Kek as an idea will prosper as it propigates ideas more closely associated with truthful living.

explain this picture then

yes, when Soros and Rothschilds hang

Christmas comes, new year eve, they'll get drunk and forget about it

or

I'm already calling it

Keks prominence is only proportional to the amount of truth he represents. Kek is not THE truth but an embodiment of a more truthful version of events or a somewhat helpful version of the truth that helps people see past a lie.

The truth can be propagated by any means but it is the truth itself that holds power; not its representative.

Failure to recognize this only leads you back to another lie: that the smugness of Pepe is ALL of the truth and that there is nothing more to see past Pepe.

Pepe suits best those who need the smugness to help them on their quest for truth but Pepe is not the end all for all truth; that belief is autistic stagnation of the mind and you might as well drink bleach if you can't internalize that a cartoon frog only has the power you give it.

Honestly, I think PePe/KeK will soon go on a vacation. Need something new, for european elections.

It's an attempt to enact martial law. Get ready for nonstop protests until mid-January. Also keep an eye out for some super racist, extreme right winger to retaliate and the media to blow it up Zimzam-style.

How about the alt right constantly false flagging as liberals trying to do the "right" thing while using all the right buzzwords to completely discredit the left as the joke as it is?

Like French people complaining their cuisine isn't diverse enough so they petition for shit food like mud cookies and actually hound French chefs to stop making racist food… while never, ever admitting they are alt right?

Ironic shitposting to the max to completely baffle and derail so called enlightened leftist thinking?

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264805/communists-behind-anti-trump-protests-john-perazzo

I stabbed a black homeless man today who called me a racist.

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Won't be long till Emperor Trump installs himself into the Golden Throne.

(checked)

Dubs don't lie.

and how is that bad?
Many would welcome civil war, we haven't had a good cleanup in a while.

Yes there will be an end. Remember Occupy? That was supposed to be the protest event that changed the US. They got bored and gave up within a few months and shut it down once winter came with some help from the cops. Once summer came back no one had any energy left to do much of anything

I had a weird thought while watching the protestor streams.

What if some sneaky people attended these anti trump protests, and when things got a bit quiet they just point at some random white guy in the crowd and start shouting 'hes a trump supporter' 'he voted for trump'.

What do you guys think would happen?

The riots won't last longer than 2 months and 7 days.

user plz.

Ferguson lasted 2 years. It all depends on the Soros Welfare Fund

Do it like we did to the Red Army Faction in Germany. Arrest and disappear.
Also Orange wasn't all him. It's more like half&half. Yanukovych kinda sucked and Kuchma was a secret neocon.
As a currency speculator it's probably likely the entire incident was engineered just to build him a war chest for the Clinton campaign though.

He fingered his own family as partisans when he was a teenager because he enjoyed the rush of power. I don't think he'll be having an Darth Vader moment there. Dude is cold af.

We went about halfway with the Berners and S4P. I definitely think it could work if the french are anything like the "RAPEFUGEES WELCOME" sluts in Germany and the SF dyehairs.

those dudes are basically Raimondo and Counterpunch's competition for anyone just tuning in this cycle. Plausible D&C opportunity for anyone near those protests. (in case anyone was confused as to how some commies were tsundere for Trump and others could sell their souls to Molochinton)
They fucked up the anti-Iraq protests in the same way MoveOn fucked Occupy, progressive stack.
Latino/Indigenous trisexual genderfluid opinion > White OR Black Iraq War I veteran opinion
some 40-ish liberals that were there might assist beating their heads in if the ANSWER connection is passed around.
(not that either would've been allowed to win without interference anyway, not until the OSF/CGI was finished dismantling europe and SA nationalist gommies)

When Hillary gets elected

yeah, but trump isn't technically in office until January. I wouldn't expect things to ramp up until he's in office. Just think of this as the seeds being planted in people's minds that "the people don't support the Trump administration".

Go back to 4chan.

We should got there and start handing out explosives / grenades with a .5 second fuse…
Just tell them its 6-7 seconds. :D

again, never gonna happen, but if some user had the abilities / knowhow… that would be pretty gud

As soon as the payments end.
They will run out of money.

And even if they don't, who cares.
They won't achieve anything.
People will get used to it.
And forget them.

Eventually everyday workers are going to get sick of those shits being in their way, then we will see some change.

I know this link is to ((())) but it came up 3rd on a google search about the rioting.

Check this shit out. Seriously, unfiltered fucking carnage in Portland. The video is what you're looking for. Destroying the whole downtown and they're all white college-age.

archive.is/0zl3S (521 error) Not sure if it will play the video anyways.

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/anti-trump-riots-in-america-turning-violent-warning-graphic-video/2016/11/11/

Maybe the NYC Police Chief isn't ((()))?

Probably not, I don't know what the solution is either. I would say just ignore them but they'll do false flag attacks on their own protests to keep attention on them. Hopefully they still alienate more people than not giving Trump an easy reelection.

I don't get it

This.

We are heading into the Holiday season in a week or so. So I expect a slowdown with the street protests as these little cucks have to go back home from college for Christmas/New Years.

Look closely at who exactly is showing up to these protests: College aged students.

But I don't think the kvetching will die out until after Trump gets sworn in. Many of these young progressives honestly are holding on to a shred of hope because of the Electoral College vote.

The real problem isn't these young progressives but the media that is stocking the fire. It's a national call to action to these little fuckwits and getting under the skin of real Americas who are sick of hearing about it. The luggenpresse has not let up since Trump's landslide win. It must be dismantled if we hope to move forward.

Math isn't real either, but it's damn useful.

The peaceful protest would 'turn violent' because of Trumpsita instigation.
t. CNN

Oh they'll end

Maybe a massive general strike could stop them. Let the actual working people, who pay the taxes, be heard for once.

There dead here in Vegas. Couldn't last 3 hours on a Saturday night. Absolutely no stamina or the fact we have a big ol' pyramid thats actually aligned. I figure there not getting payed due to Adelson knowing the scent of Soros might scare off funding. Those two Kikes abhor each other.

It's November. When January comes and places like Chicago, Portland, and New York hit freezing temperatures at nightfall, these people will transform back into keybaord warriors and they'll return to whining about butts in video games and the lack of diverse actors in capeshit movies.

They'll probably run out of steam and then try to post up in a few places.
That or they'll false flag something during the winter to create a conflict, and try to create a faux-revolution like they did in Ukraine.

Otherwise, the money will eventually run out, as will the will (and thus, the ease of generating outrage).

They will ebb and flow but their biggest one that is likely revolution tier will be on Janurary 20th, 2016. I've seen the plans.

Winter chan come~

They can only destabilize the country if you let them. If you start teargassing just a few of them you will see an intimidate end to all of this shit.

What is needed is for it to stay manageable until Trump is in office. That way, once it goes apeshit, martial law will be declared but it will be under Trump, which is the exact opportunity we have to use that chaos to block the commie takeover that is planned by Soros & co. Once martial law is in effect and SHTF the goal is to take out the heads of the revolution, not waste time of their zombie army.

What kikes hope for is a reenactment of the Bolshevik revolution that happened in Russia but this time to take over the US. If everything goes as planned and the head Bolsheviks are taken out, you can use that opportunity to turn the US into a natsoc society, which the constitution makes impossible, and finally use it to go after world Jewry and communists. You should be ready for this for at least the past year at this point, if you were really serious about getting rid of the Jewish tendrils that have ruined America since 1913. That is why getting fit, buying lead and training is really important, not playing children's games and watching the electric Jew.

even normies have to realize that something is fucked up with protestors not working and instead fucking around day after day

someone is paying for this shit lol. hope it causes the race war tho

yes this is KONY 2012 all over again. a bunch of liberal cunts gets worked up over some "cause" and after a month or so, they stop giving a shit and forget all about it.

I always saw it as Monsters Inc. Moloch is powered by fear. Kek is powered by laughter. Guess who's stronger?

Soros is hoping for something to happen before Trump is sworn in because the minute he does get in, the protests will get shutdown since Trump will not have to play nice anymore. With that in mind, expect the protests to escalate until there is full-fledged warfare.