ASMR Thread

ASMR Thread

Reminder that you'll die alone.

we already have a whole asmr board

2 million views?
Wtf, she is hot though.

I hate to break it to you user, but everyone dies alone.

what is the point of this shit. it isnt just for you, you are literally tuning into a multi-cuck cast where you shower some random whore with pennies.

at least go to strip club where the slut might brush up against your junk once.

get tinglings
that's literally all there is to it, why do you make such a big deal out of it?

Fucking amazing.

I'll stick to nice modest jap girls, thanks.

Betas love this trash though.

5:20 she's literally making money using a paper hole puncher as a tool++++++++++

Yeah, they do. Have you ever noticed how many of these girls put out videos like "updates on my life" and shit that has nothing to do with ASMR? It's because their adulating beta orbiters eat that shit up.

i really never understood the appeal of this stuff.
some average looking girl recording herself whispering into a mic.
are there that many lonely autistic beta males that they need this kind of surrogate gf relationship?
things are getting pretty bad fam.

The appeal is all the relaxing shit you can find once you break through the thick layer of camwhore shit. When you do you will find three things, men who actually know what they are doing and provide high quality sound for the sole purpose of relaxation without any personal blogging or drama bullshit, japanese voice works that are primarily for voice actors to practice and advertise, usually pretty lewd but otherwise quite relaxing, and lastly is the pre-asmr works that are usually tech demonstrations for holophonic binaural sound, which is what birthed ASMR in the first place and none of these bitches know anything about, evident by the fact that most of them use single mics and often times mono sound.

It isn't actually an ASMR board, but a camwhore board in disguise.

that's simply because many asmr channels are actually camwhores in disguise

Somebody post incest ASMR. First to do so is a hero.

Does anyone have the video with the girl with gloves?

Creepy is ASMR to me

Holla Forums

The place where youtube creators advertise there talents.

Tautology

ASMR is the only true kino.

Agreed, when did this phenomenon start?

99% of the shit you guys post on that reddit infested board is hot garbage

Who else likes /asmrvore/ here?