Strategy

OUR ENEMY IS DOWN BUT NOT OUT

If they don't learn from this defeat- great
If they do learn- we're going to face stronger opposition

right now they are planning a comeback, and it's up to us to predict and combat this comeback.
from what I can tell, they're going back into full "Rebel Mode" like it's the 80's again. This is when they are the most dangerous

saw this video on fagbook, made me think about the future

Other urls found in this thread:

barackobamafoundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is still a part of the problem.

Who is this whiner?

Fucking love this video, but we all know they wont learn, that would require them to actually research and have an understanding of things that go beyond "MUH FEE FEES"

Since liberals have very little creativity, I think next election cycle they're going to want to run another Obama., another black guy.

Last time, they won big with Obama. They want a sure thing, something that worked well in the past. The only way to do that is another minority candidate, someone who any opposition to can be labeled racist.
The Gibsmedat is a powerful voting block. reminder: only 8% of blacks votes for Trump, while almost 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump. The black vote is key for dems.
Obama can't run, but they'll find another

What about a liberal e-celeb such as Laci green?

Michelle Obama will come out as a MtF trans and run for president. Mark my words.

kek, would be great. There's no way normal people would vote for that. but I think a minority/woman combo might be the next candidate.

That would bring up too many questions like:"where did the kids come from?" also blacks would fucking revolt.

I guess we will see an Obama Foundation soon then.

They are going full Communist, Bernie style.

Lets just remember that minorities are constantly lied to by the media, I think if Trump ends up being positive for blacks he'll turn more black voters in his favor.
In the case of hispanics they were always being mislead by the media about Trumps immigration laws the fact that he managed to get 29% even with the media is pretty good.

As for another black president I dont think that will work, we just saw how Trump just smashed through each label that was thrown his way, and I think thats a pretty big wake up call for anybody, hes basically shown that these people have no arguments and cant even articulate what it is they like about their own candidate other than "muh stronk womyn" or "muh POC"

The problem with this, is that if we're allowed to articulate our positions, we win.
Because we're right, ultimately. We're right on economy, we're morally right, we're right on how to protect the working class, we're right even on how to protect their precious shitskins.

But the left doesn't want to hear it because the left is forcing this identity politic reality where everyone can share the same borders and western countries can endlessly be invaded, and that the traditional family is not the building blocks of the nation state. They do not care and they will not accept the arguments because they KNOW deep in their hearts they're wrong.

But I'm all for this. I want a stronger left. I want a left willing to argue. Because ultimately shit's fucked beyond belief. We need to return to 19th century politics where the right you have the monarchists, the liberals and the leftists. We need that again because that's the only way we'll ever get any semblance of political sanity back.

I also thought of making a thread like this OP, when a normie friend showed me that video.
I can see the left morphing into a more worthy opponent … maybe….
This guy is trying to capture a sort of Christopher Hitchens attitude, a sort of leftist attempt at actually being masculine, which works leagues better than their current 'identity politics and sunshine' model but still can't touch us.
But notice how even a supposed 'open minded' leftist like Christopher Hitchens would just dismiss David Irving with a smirk without reading a single line of his works.
No, the left will NEVER mount an intellectually honest refutation of our viewpoints, because they can't be refuted except for muh feels, no matter how much these slightly more capable leftists couch their emotional positions in intellectual argument. A higher verbal IQ but nothing more.

Of course it would be highly questionable but think about how the left will spin it

Pretty sure he will get to that once he's out of the white house, assuming he doesn't get fucking arrested for being complicit to HRC.

It's not that the left forgot how to persuade. It's that the left never had a compelling argument in the first place. The left's sole tactic was unrealistic utopian thinking + bullying. If the left engages in argument, they are done. They know that.

Well meaning liberals like the one in the OP haven't their brain working, but sadly only in second gear.

this
speaking of gibsmedat, I think there is a huge possibility that the dems will go full commie by the next election. In 4 or 8 years they will be nostalgic for the obama era and "what might have been- with bernie sanders" they'll become more extreme. In a few decades we might be looking at NatSoc v. Communism

barackobamafoundation.org/
You're behind the times, anons.

What a monster, worse than Lucifer.

That just just seems to be The Presidential library.

most of the Hispanics I've talked to, the ones with 2 brain cells to rub together, understood that more of people like them is a bad thing. escaping Mexico only to have mexico follow you is pretty retarded. Most of the ones with families, houses etc. want that border buttoned up just as bad as us, even if they don't admit it.

the black vote is really what surprised me the most. you would think they would hate competing for jobs with beaners, but then again- most of them don't work at all.
Honestly I think even if Trump handed each nigger 6 gorrilion dollars, the media will find a way to spin it as a bad thing. they basically have room temperature iq anyway

And perhaps, a coalition between the left and right libertarians?

have got

We'll avoid that if Trump does well. He'll bring normies over.

thanks fam