Protest Thread Night: 5th Edition

We DnD now

Reminder that the two big places to look into are Portland, which has been getting pretty rowdy, and New York City, which I've got a periscope for now, and since it's east coast, tit's getting dark. Shennanigans should start there in an hour or two.

periscope.tv/Thenamesbigdick/1vAGRXVLRMkxl

Remember folks!
1)Keep searching for periscopes and stream even while you have one so we can keep watching once that one is down

2) REV UP THE WEBM MACHINES! A lot of people don't get to watch this live like we do, so lets record some entertainment for them. Plus, gathering proof to uncuck liberals is always good.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/Thenamesbigdick/1mnxejXYAZaKX
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnXennqOxO?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVLMPaGl?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1mnxejXYydEKX?channel=anti-trump-protests
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWrErBneJQ?q=trump
periscope.tv
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZReRqnAKB?q=trump
periscope.tv/ethn7/1lPKqYnYwYPKb
periscope.tv/EzraArmbrust/1yoJMDkDDyYGQ
periscope.tv/DaydreamAriel/1MnxnXeXNVYGO
periscope.tv/alexjarquin27/1YpKkAEAQBdJj#
periscope.tv/DaydreamAriel/1MnxnXeXNVYGO#
periscope.tv/CurveMe/1MnGnXerzqyxO
periscope.tv/w/1LyxBOrwOdPKN?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdAmLAbyGW?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAONAOmoJb?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkAEAQBdJj?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVdeDzGl?q=protest
youtube.com/watch?v=fhfgQOLSrTQ
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVdeDzGl
periscope.tv/w/1djGXEdZmpkJZ?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1djGXEdZmpkJZ?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1vOxweAgaLMGB?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAONAOmoJb?q=trump#
youtube.com/watch?v=AGavdkZJ0-Y
periscope.tv/JamesBersonArt/1djGXEdZmpkJZ
periscope.tv/oblivionhowelI/1OyKAONAOmoJb#
periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbmnlEnxN?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1BdxYdRPbQMJX
periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbmnlEnxN?q=trump#
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDjdXOkwJV?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1mnGejXVkZYJX?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqYnZPXmKb?q=protest
periscope.tv/EdoardoInLA/
periscope.tv/innercitypress/1
mega.nz/#!AIwEhSST!ftSRBqDPh2qC1tuATZMsCCSWC2UJyfQzETZM1iezX58
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797599795045076993
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqYnZPXmKb
periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOpLNZPKw?q=trump#
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVgXaPGl
periscope.tv/innercitypress/1YqKDjdXOkwJV#
periscope.tv/ellenwoodphoto/
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLmaRMkmKm?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1vOGweAYOdWxB?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbmnlEnxN?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVgXaPGl?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVbZdvGl?q=pdx#
mega.nz/#!xUghlLLR!W_aMc359yD2hZmFJtoyJljfpIWrwnFnzxAaC39bxQME
periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRBvqaKL?q=portland#
periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRBvqaKL
periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland#
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlodZpRdKL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas#Use_as_an_aerosol
periscope.tv/search?q=portland
periscope.tv/ashercasher1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Peña_Nieto
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvRpbZNAxB?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVbbZDGl?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpqWQLYaxE?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1eaKblpYeQZJX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what time?

Periscope went down as I posted, highlighting my point. Here's another.
periscope.tv/Thenamesbigdick/1mnxejXYAZaKX

6:00 here in Atlanta (no protests I'm aware of here.) It's already dark in NYC, and has been for about half an hour I think.

Meant to tag , god damn I'm a fucking mess.

I'm gonna stop trying now, this is pathetic.

If it was 20 years earlier, the left wouldn’t be so fucking cucked that they would have discredited themselves by now. We’ve waited too long and now the left is as impotent as the right is apathetic.

Where the hell is truth anymore.

hope kek blesses with happenings.

You tried user, thanks for making the thread. Having a delicious steak dinner and hoping for many salty happenings for dessert. May even make some kettle corn

New York Protests
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnXennqOxO?q=trump
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVLMPaGl?q=trump

Phoenix Protests Confirmed

periscope.tv/w/1mnxejXYydEKX?channel=anti-trump-protests

It's still light outside there so it'll be a bit until real shit happens.

Los Angeles Protest
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWrErBneJQ?q=trump
Same boat as Phoenix, it's light out still.

Also, I discovered that periscope has added a search function since the last time we were watching protests back when the dindus got shot. It's at the top of their homepage at periscope.tv

Last time I checked there was like 3 going on in periscope, they were low energy as fuck, I wouldn't call them a protest.

Indianapolis Protests confirmed
periscope.tv/w/1dRKZReRqnAKB?q=trump

And it's already dark.

pretty big in LA

I guess all the illegal immigrants are protesting.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

My sister wanted us to go with her familly to LA today, I said no. Fuck, they're probably dead now

This is live, cringey

periscope.tv/ethn7/1lPKqYnYwYPKb

I just had some steak fajitas myself. Hope we will see based newsman out there again.

phoenix protest
periscope.tv/EzraArmbrust/1yoJMDkDDyYGQ

Can someone brief me on Based Newsman? I fell asleep before I saw up and around.

In-fucking-credible.

I wonder if "bourgeoisie" or "misogyny" has a sign in sign language.

I honestly think I haven't clicked a single periscope link in weeks that hadn't ended already.

leftists have always been defective.

I started drinking too early in the night. I am full of regret due to that.

It's already back up by the time you posted.

He came. He reported. He conquered.
A bunch of antifa faggots kept trying to get in front of the camera all night and he was physically shoving them out of the way, they got pissed at this and eventually attacked him from behind and knocked him to the ground. He continued on unstumped.

Twitter is good for finding live ones because they play instantly and tell you if it's live.

SOMEBODY TELL THESE PERISCOPE FAGGOTS THAT VERTICAL VIDEO IS THE EIGHTH DEADLY SIN!

Theres only one periscope going on right now in Pheonix, Arizona that's low energy as fuck. It's just three cucks walking around talking about how evil white people are.

Something like this I imagine.

stream of low energy mexican in NYC
periscope.tv/DaydreamAriel/1MnxnXeXNVYGO

Nigger is my shit broken? This is fucking infuriating.

It dropped for a second, f5.

Yep, it doesn't work on Opera.

Damn, that IS based. I'd give applaud him even if he was a total cuck.

Holy shit, how can someone low energy actually function? We need to study this for science.

Definitely has something wrong with it. I am listening to him while your post came up.

the right isnt apathetic. its patient and calculated. bringing out the guns isnt something to be taken lightly.

yeah, it's working

Yeah the "if you kill your enemies they win" fags are idiots.
If you kill your enemies you win, but only if you survive.
Hitlers solution was not "lets bring the guns and kill everyone", there was a lot more involved, and if you can do it without killing, that's prefered in pretty much every situation.

Should work via mpv

I'm not sure I can fault them when they say say that Trump voters would have fucking rioted as shit too, because I'm pretty sure it could have been worse than crying teenagers and trannies.

Also these fucking city kids not understanding the point of the electoral college and the states is infuriating. Popular vote and federal control over everything is not the way it was meant to work. That's how states operate.

TOP KEK

Los angeles, no sound i think

if hillary won, it wouldnt have been riots. if you live near a city, you wouldnt be shitposting right now because the grid would have been taken down.

No, we would not have rioted you fucking faggot. Most of these people aren't even organic anyway, they are being paid and bussed in.

Holy fuck that's a lot of people. They are building something big

webm?

Watching from the app*

Maybe, but the US is a big country, I'm pretty sure there would have been armed resistance at certain points, especially considering leaks regarding Hillary wanting to ban all guns.

don't ever give them an inch with that "YOU'D DO IT TOO!!!" projection bullshit. it's just the left crying because their targets are finally fighting back and they don't know what to do about it.

My sides can't take this much more.

What browser do you need to watch these? No video in Firefox or Chromium.

LA would be the worst place to launch a revolution from. They would get blockaded by ships from san diego, their water would get cut off, and their food would get cut off. I don't think they would last a week.

I wonder how many of them are illegal aliens?
Im betting 75 percent. Cry and whine all you want but it aint gonna change that you have to go back.

guy or girl?

i always read the "lovetrumpshate" signs as love president trumps hate, i love the hate because i have the same hatred for these faggots.

100% faggot

"liberal"

Thats gotta be a dude based on the shoulders and arms

a faggot clearly, doesn't matter if its female or male, it need to be removed.

Your worst case scenario is that there would have been recounts and lawsuits over suspected fraud. We wouldn't be in the streets smashing fucking store windows and car dealerships.

Armed rebellion is not a riot. A completely different scenario. That would have come perhaps in the middle of a Clinton Presidency, not after the election.

this faggot is really triggering to me what a faggot really
how can he say such stupid things?
JUST

Watch out nazis (volume 2)

link

that they can say this moments after their usual "whites are the real immigrants ;)))))" goatshit just solidifies their position as subhuman trash.

pick one

that's LA

here is NYC lolcow
periscope.tv/DaydreamAriel/1MnxnXeXNVYGO#

If someone finds two more people I'll make one

sadly for him I think the strogen wont make him able to do that

the faggot in NYC is saying they will march for 4 years KEK

As long as they don't block the highway I'm okay with this.

is there any surveillance going to register this faggots and make them ready for deportation as soon as Trump gives the order?

maybe this is good. the old guy in the back is their 5 star general

i am not ok with this as i have work to do in NYC Tuesday…..

these airhead mexican queers might be the most annoying type of protester. at least the jewish ones are sometimes cute and not so stupid.

He is fucking fellating that mic holy shit

looks like a mgtow has joined in

All this vertical filming is tickling my autism.

lol, the cameraman got tired of listening to a communist larper

I don't understand, seeing these people.. how America survives.

The time for keks is over. I'm now triggered.

does the term surplus ring a bell?

I just cant stand this faggots

It makes me want to move to USA and go full moonman on them.

should counter with "I'll vote for Ivanka in 2024, don't worry".

We heard the same shit from the Brexit protestors. They don't understand the goings on, they only have a small sliver of truth and they base their entire worldview on that.

SHUT IT DOWN!

NYC

I'll never get tired of that.

I'm hoping the fact that they're chanting "Build schools not a wall!" means they've accepted the idea that Trump is prez and that there's gonna be a wall.

Everything that these people are protesting is a complete fabrication. They're acting like he ran on a platform of reinstating slavery, killing all faggots, and making women property of their father/husband. The only thing they get right about his platform is that he wants to remove illegal immigrants but even that they blow out of proportion and make it sound like a complete ethnic cleansing of all non-whites from the US. They somehow ate up every single exaggeration of his policies the entire campaign. These people clearly don't have minds of their own, they can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

Triggered to the max

Illegal aliens are here illegally, they have to go back.

There are already enough schools you stupid commie faggots. Whites don't want to teach in them because they're filled with niggers and spics.

this might be funny
periscope.tv/CurveMe/1MnGnXerzqyxO

oh god, i know where that webm is from..
And you expected coherency from communists?

This guy is terrible, way lower energy than Jeb! and that is rare. Fuck him.

b-but muh proper pronouns

none of this periscope bullshit is working for me, anyone have a different LA stream?

You might have to use a different browser, it's one of the shittiest streaming site out there.

their other signs are

There are no bad tactics user, only bad targets. Leftists are loathe to admit this because they think they are morally right. They're also retarded because they're leftists.

not getting shit on ((google)) chrome and pale moon

use mpv+youtube-dl faggot

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBOrwOdPKN?q=trump
They're fucking overgrown children
no they don't

There is hope, God Emperor asked at a rally why it is that US only takes in shitskins and niggers and not white europeans.
If God Emperor turns out to be the man i perceive him to be, we might be seeing another migration of white people to the US in the future.

"Yeah, so Soros has these guys on lunch break right now. We'll be back in 35 minutes or so."

they are having soros paid lunch ayylmao
this one looks promising

I hope they get into a fight and they are armed

what

trump is really the one we were looking for
I dont really care what D&C shills say he is trully the best

Works on chrome for me. Maybe you don't have flash installed.

NYC
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdAmLAbyGW?q=trump

Indianapolis

LA
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkAEAQBdJj?q=trump

Any anons willing to go check it out ?

Shit, SHIT how the fuck did I miss this. Alright guys. I'm going to head down there and see if I can get some footage.

Would wearing a Trump hat (while recording constantly) be good for gathering salt? Or should I just go to record (and have my concealed weapon) just to be safe?

Don't want to "INCITE" a "RIOT" for wearing a fucking cap and pulling a gun when some faggots get butthurt about it.

and by butthurt, I mean "Assaulted" because we all know what these faggots do when confronted with different views.

Another LA, still light out , nothing's happening
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVdeDzGl?q=protest

BOTH

DO IT FAGGOT!

He also says 'holy toledo.'

Personally I think it's kind of cool in our age of ultimate degeneracy that there are still people out there who don't curse.

Walk around some with them and see what it's like. Once we know, then step in front of everyone and put on your MAGA hat. Make sure you stream it on periscope for us.

Wew. I think we really did meme 1935 Part II: This Time, It's Personal.

user, wearing the hat would be very dumb. Just let them rage and take it out on inanimate objects.

I recorded most of the action that happened in Portland last night. Does anyone want me to upload the raw video file to mega for memetic purposes?

Unless you have enough ammo for the whole crowd

It would be more productive to infiltrate, take pics, and rat out anyone who did property damage to the cops. Paid agitators make $1500 a week, so you can make good money and take out their cell at the same time. Somebody suggested handing out water with laxatives or something so if I were you I would infiltrate, and on payday snitch and make them shit themselves by handing out laxative gatorade so they are protesting with shit in their pants and it is impossible to take them seriously. You can make money, and sabotage at the same time.

Shit user, you're a fucking hero. Upload.

Those triple dubs are enough to convince me

Alright, Consensus seems to be infiltration.
I'm gonna carry my Concealed weapon though, just for safety's sake.

I'll try to take as many pictures as I can, and record as much as I can

Can we get a list of things to look out for? I know a lot of the street kids of Portland and some of the security officers that patrol downtown. I can pass on the list to them, and they will report, and I will then report. Donno how fast I can get images up, but I can get reports.

Thank you all, and Shadilay, Praise Kek.

Cool, check craigslist for any ads, open society website might have postings too. Unfortunately there are not rent-a-mobs to sabotage and profit from in my city but I will be on that in a second if they are activated.

Have a gander at this before you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=fhfgQOLSrTQ

DO IT FAGGOT

Stay safe user.

Yes, also send it to the cops, if they get a lead on any property damage suspects they will follow through and arrest.

I'll bring extra mags.

Always be armed user. Good luck and Godspeed.

PAID SOROS RIOTERS CALL FOR RAPE OF MELANIA TRUMP. SICK!

user, wear bodyarmor. Fuck, even duct-taping up a t-shirt under your closes will stop a few slashes and keep your ribs from getting cracked in a stampede.

it is divine retribution.

dubs confirm virtues of spirit, such as perseverance, an aspect of excellence.

It's such a bad slogan too, they make democracy look very unappealing.

Their mistake was stopping the car. Never stop your car and never get out of your car, not even if you have a gun (just shoot from inside the car).

Wow. That cognitive dissonance hits like a bitch doesn't it?

Commie faggot

periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVdeDzGl

were you not around for the 08 election? I don't think anyone's gotten it as hard as Palin did.

better view of the LA protest (warning: known to cause cancer by the CA surgeon general)

periscope.tv/w/1djGXEdZmpkJZ?q=trump

shit
now we have to wait to based user to deploy in the field

Commie faggot identified.

periscope.tv/w/1djGXEdZmpkJZ?q=protest

I'm sending in my undercover! Hahahaha, he is fully disguised as a motherfucking tranny. I ill have livestream up tonight when they arrive at destination. I will also try to have security tail them (without him (her) knowing about it.) for protection.

Firefox seems to work well for periscope.

I don't think I've ever felt so bad for one of these guys more than that one.

Reminder to keep an eye out for conspicuously purple clothing.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

I was watching RT earlier and lo and behold the protest organiser cuck they briefly interviewed was wearing a wool pullover the same shade of purple as Clinton's suit under his coat.

Don't feel bad for traitors, they are the ones that fueled that fire.

Traitors should be shot first

i got bored watching these cucks.

Why do people still watch television when Holla Forums exists?

It's going to require Federal troops to pry these fuckers out of our country.

San Antonio
periscope.tv/w/1vOxweAgaLMGB?q=trump

Are these periscope videos always vertical?
It's unwatchable.

cut off gibs and you'll lose well over half of them.

Niggers, man.

I can't believe it, the lefties are now promoting rape
kek

They're confusing their handguns with their phones I guess.

Yep, attrition works too. But the hard cases need to see bayonets to get the message across.

Imma need more bullets

top kek from this stream
Femenist: we (california) can secede! its our right! we can join canada! Trudeu is our friend!

If they only knew the jews are using them for exactly that…

Why not Mexico?

kek

Who rolled our arcane caster? I'm healing.

BLACK BRAINS SPLATTER

I want to see them secede, so we can resurrect William Tecumseh Sherman.

SCORCHED EARTH

top notch stream lad

omg its going down in this stream
Trans faggot: we can secede! you think how are we going to defend ourselves? california has the most military bases in the US
wetback in crowd: those military bases were created by the tax dollars of murdering minorities!

rolling to be the Head of the school of meme magic

I wasn't aware murdering minorities generated money for the government. All the more reason to do it I suppose.

COPS ORDERING PROTESTORS TO DISPERSE

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAONAOmoJb?q=trump#

Fuck if I know, this level of streaming is what got me back here and posting all the time again.
Update on my undercover. He won't be down til late it seems like. He might be getting drunk

They should have been careful what they meme'd…

No but seriously, (((their))) reaction to his rise mirrors Hitler's too well. The USA hated Hitler because the global press painted him as a demon, thankfully we have the internet now to dispel their lies but they'll try it again. They are closely following the Hitler playbook this time.

We are a republic for this express reason.

yeah secede from the union that supplies you your water. sounds like a swell idea.

>periscope.tv/w/1OyKAONAOmoJb?q=trump
holy shit those dykes yelling

thats fucking disgusting

Water is a social construct.

b.buh.but dis is what democwacy luks lik

youtube.com/watch?v=AGavdkZJ0-Y
found this stream, since niggerscope keeps fucking up on me

HORSES ENGANGED

The best part is explaining to lefties that the electoral college exists so leftist hellscapes, cities, couldn't control the country through direct voting.

These people aren't don't know that California used to be a desert.

Well yeah, you cant stop death, hes not god yet

being completely shit on in their own livestream comments. too funny

king nigger attacked more countries than bush jr and made the assassination of US citizens policy.

Indeed, I cherish it.

Some guy on the Cali stream dropping red pills
Holy shit

Rolling for tank.

he has some balls to go in the middle of the pozhole and discuss with brain dead retards

guys this stream is going fucking crazy one oposite opinion has them going batshit insane

They're just cycling through slogans of paid Soros protests.
They can't even remember which protest they're at.

Now hes telling the truth about the history on the spanish and the indians. This guy is great. he has stopped all of their speeches and they have no counter argument other than yelling obscenities

niggers keep anons on update of each periscope

periscope.tv/JamesBersonArt/1djGXEdZmpkJZ

Legal mexican dropping redpills in middle of commies happening status- high

periscope.tv/oblivionhowelI/1OyKAONAOmoJb#
police near protest one guy got arrested like 10 mins ago

what was the opinion? I'm watching them rip each other apart now

Someone needs to show up with a boombox blasting Moonman. See if they're braindead enough to start chanting "black lives don't matter".

I hope these commies infesting my city get what they deserve.

That bald guy is btfo them

Maybe that's how Mexicans will pay for the wall.

First one just ended.

you can to be tank. Maybe I can at least be a master wizard?

hard to tell through all the commotion but what i could gather is he said fuck hillary and later he said this isn't their country

Moonman really needs more exposure. I don't have loud enough speakers to blast some at a protest, maybe an early Christmas gift to myself..

ffs this mousy little libshit chick in this stream

Any LA streams?

hes got some brass balls

what happened to the jewtube channels that had multiple streams?

Don't even know which chant to use

That is my favorite track as I think it is the best produced, but this one is a close second and I think more appropriate

That guy was pretty based. That cholo with the sign behind him in that picture was flipping out "muh dirty jobs"

Also, this fucking kid "I promised my mom I wouldn't be in a riot today".

Was about to ask what would be a more appropriate one with that level of quality. Thanks, user.

They keep saying, "this is what democracy looks like" but I guess nobody told them we are a republic. Shoulda studied government a bit better instead of taking that "how to be a cuck 101" class.

I gotchu fam

their implied hatred of the Republic doctrine is at least their one consistent viewpoint. too bad they understand it about as well as a fish understand why it needs water.

Rolling for Moonlight warrior?

Trump is president- Checkmate.

its like that retard on twitter that said

fucking retards
mfw I live in a democracy and would love for a true republic

I was hoping for some happenings, but these protestors are so low energy. Basically just going for a refreshing walk outside.

Moonlight Greatsword?

mind if I ask where you live? wasn't aware real democracies still existed, not that I bother to look this stuff up often.

Confirmed for hella marijuana

Confirmed for pwn'd in PVP

well its not a pure democracy but im yuropoor so a social democracy wich is even worse
I dont really want to go to sleep so im comfy watching the world burn

im more of a lotheric straight sword kinda guy.

consider the following - what if the ones rioting are actually those that didn't bother voting at all because they thought that hillary was up by 50 points, and are now thoroughly consumed by unbearable shame, guilt and regret?

even if completely untrue, someone should probably meme it into existence, as if they hate anyone more than trump or 3rd party voters, it's the nonvoters - the resulting butthurt/fallout from it would be glorious/nuclear…

more arguing

periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbmnlEnxN?q=trump

kek confirms, moonlight greatsword build is shit pvp.

Now they're chanting

These fucking retards now think they can get high from smelling weed smoke a few times

Thankfully they can just get cancer

(checked)
I hate mudpeoples' voices and mixed and/or urban accents

Fuck you pvp faggots. Every last one of you is a rules lawyering cancer poring over DPS tables like kikes over the Talmud. I use every mechanic I can to avoid your interruptions to my game except playing offline.

lmao he's totally fucking up everything

it's nice to see they're treating democracy like an abused spouse.

0.o fags are cancer
I don't even know what game you're talking about because the last online rpg I played seriously was Asheron's Bootycall

no fuck you, I will bleed you to death you little shit.

holy shit the guy talking is based
he made them shut up

love this imagery bro

I open the stream, first thing I hear.

Do this, and become LEGEND.

periscope.tv/w/1BdxYdRPbQMJX
Sperg cookie monster trying to give braveheart speech in chicago

lel

WE ARE LERGION

Is that our user on the field? oh shit
dis gon be good

also
why is he wearing the mask pol?

Why don't we just pump some .50 BMG rounds into these crowds? Or why not some police equipped in heavy armor wielding flamethrowers? Or rooftop RPGs firing down on them? Or drop a bunch of cyanide gas canisters from a helicopter?

I'm full of ideas on how to effectively exterminate these cockroaches, come on.

What a faggot

I accept in my heart that I'm not going to beat you 12 year olds who play for 16 hours a day, amped up on Ritalin with -20ms ping times.

This shit is pathetic. so low energy and disorganized. Can't even chant stupid shit in unison. Just looks like a few dozen signalling faggots wandering around impotently and aimlessly.

At least when niggers "protest" they break things and the police beat the shit out of them. This is just sort of boring.

Some guy is calling out fiat money and the federal reserve at an anti trump protest. lmfao, when will these people realize they're on our side.

Because you never interrupt an opponent in the midst of making a mistake.

Normal people only respect peaceful protests held in public spaces during daylight hours. They hate this shit.

* peaceful riot *

Based mexicane is going to get a bottle broken over his head if he keeps knowledging people

make a thread on Holla Forums faggots i love ds as much as the next autist but this is a butthurt trumpriot thread

This guy was making some impressions that would get him stabbed if he was a white guy

trump tower
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDjdXOkwJV?q=protest
periscope.tv/w/1mnGejXVkZYJX?q=protest
palm springs
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqYnZPXmKb?q=protest

palm springs
periscope.tv/EdoardoInLA/

nyc
periscope.tv/innercitypress/1

Hah, dubs of truth and an underrated post. I feel honored to be posting with you brother. Because great minds think alike, and the grid was my first priority as well. (((They))) truly have no idea how btfo they would have been had they tried to call the election the other way. Part of me would have preferred a real habbening as it would have alleviated some of the concerns I have now regarding the Emporer being a puppet/having strings pulled behind them. Idk we'll see soon enough. Stay strong brothers. Eat healthy and exercise. Get fit, get disciplined, always be ready for a habbening of the utmost magnitude. Live the idea of resistance and be ready, for it may not have been the 9th but we may be called upon soon to protect our way of life. No time to slack now fam, we memetic warriors now and we just won our first battle…and more shall soon loom on the horizon.

oh so liberals are creationists now? that seems a bit like cultural appropriation to me.

The faggot speaker in NYC is undergoing an identity crisis.

This picture speaks for itself – radical left-wing Hillary voters calling for the rape of Trump's wife. I guess they should take a look in the mirror to see who's really sexist and hateful.

I think if the left-wing continues to riot they'll only continue to alienate reasonable people in middle America and never win another election. Here's hoping they'll keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Thanks for waiting, here is yesterday's protest
mega.nz/#!AIwEhSST!ftSRBqDPh2qC1tuATZMsCCSWC2UJyfQzETZM1iezX58

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797599795045076993

Is the megaphone guy in LA dropping redpills about spirit cooking?

Thanks user.

Maybe the same guy talking about the mgtow guy talking about government killing families earlier? Maybe he was a cuckservative who voted johnson.

top kek

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if that's a Holla Forumsack false-flagging but I don't care either way. It makes these leftist protesters look like monsters and completely alienates them to all reasonable people.

Dont really think its a Holla Forumsack falseflag but it doesnt really matters anyway

tbh we should keep them fueling the fire so we can start the racewar soon

Leftists are so fucking insane that he probably is a legit radical. I honestly can't fathom how someone could make that sign and think "yes! this will generate sympathy to my cause" but then again I'm not a shit for brains libtard.

Kek.

So many old kikes protesting in Palm Springs.

periscope.tv/w/1lPKqYnZPXmKb

this guy's stream says Kek, might be one of us

periscope.tv/w/1MYxNOpLNZPKw?q=trump#

The Great Age of MMOs lasted about 6-8 years but boy was it something else… fags who only started within 10 years from now have no idea.

Still hope he's carrying. Blacks will be homo on the down-low.

Fuck off periscope chat, Mexicane is best thing about tonight. These two are going to discuss until they spontaneously redpill each other

Come on now

we need to stop calling them 'protesters' and start calling them what they are
Soroistas

top kek this stupid fat bitch is arguing with the commenters on her stream like a fucking lunatic
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVgXaPGl

I was 90% sure but now 100% sure, he's trolling them

Sores sounds better imo

lol "i'm on medication"

no bully, but I still like ESO

holy fuck she's singing, send her back to the crazy house

Jesus, she's an adult child.

Lol people think she's insane

I'm watching Evan Pepin stream, any sream with any interesting shit? Nigs niggin, spic beanin, something happening?

wut

Bullying Melania always rustles my jimmies for some reason. Anyone who does it needs to be gassed.

she actually said she voted for trump? i must have missed that part

She did.

I was playing the electric jew online 20 years ago. When the internet was a place for White men. There was nobody else there. The only people on it were the kind of anons who flocked to Holla Forums when cuckchan first came around. We migrated to /n/ and then Holla Forums. It was beautiful. Something you will never know.

It died with wow. I was burned out by then and only played a week, but but the pvp was shit. richard garriott is still a faggot too.

I guess that's the elder scrolls game. Way past my time. Full item drop on death and constant pvp were what made old MMOs great. AC has no drop quest items, but it was easy to get for someone with friends who wanted to fight. Everyone had it. It was about the fight, ot grinding. UO didn't even have levels.

It's really that simple for people. I am so glad trump won.

Elder scrolls online just made good work making the game an mmo that feels like a single player in a multiplayer world, kinda like star wars the old republic did with their story.

This has long been my chief disagreement with Trump. Steaks should be rarer than Pepe.

I almost had an aneurysm in that stream, not going back.

I had to close the stream after that retardation using a fake quote. I wish Trump could just sue all of these faggot protesters into bankruptcy for spreading libel.

So anyone knows where this shit is advertised, currently looking thru craiglist

Seriously, any good streams going on yet? Evan is just walking around and the other bitch is too autistic for me.

Where are all the riled up niggers wtf god damn it I want to see the Police

Is this what it feels like to can't even?

periscope.tv/innercitypress/1YqKDjdXOkwJV#
this guy maybe

oh nvm it jsut ended lol

How we doing tonight, Holla Forums? I've got my comfiest PJs on and a hot mug of apple cider.

Got my screen split between a riot, embed, photoshop, and here.

I really do suggest embed. Stick with it for a bit.

Yeah, that's not what I'm looking for.
was an insult we used. We had singleplayer games for story. Online was a just beginning to gain popularity. The challenge was playing against other people. It was mostly pve even then, don't get me wrong, but we looked down upon them with spite. I could hit mobs in any game, online I could fight with, or against, friends and strangers.

low energy "protest" in vancouver, more like a bunch of fags sitting down quietly and listening to some socialist cunt speak
periscope.tv/ellenwoodphoto/

Getting cozy as fuck with the window open as to let the cold air come in so I can get snug. All I got right now is some coffee and donut sticks.

Got Primitive Technology on my TV, shitposting on my computer and have the stream up on my phone.

wew lad

No, really. Finish the video. You won't regret it.

there is still plenty of pvp. you can pvp in a huge skyrim war type pvp where you take castles and hold elder scrolls for your faction. Its a lot of fun actually.

which stream

no flames, got some smoke though

E;R Its one of my favourite uploaders really
its like the perfect fusion between Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums

He is to Holla Forums what DemolitionD is to /a/.

DC
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLmaRMkmKm?q=protest

Palm Springs CA
periscope.tv/w/1vOGweAYOdWxB?q=protest

LA city hall

Retarded girl sperging
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVgXaPGl?q=protest

Thanks user

Any word from Portland? That's where all the good stuff was yesterday.

Well thanks for video, that guy seems bretty cool subsribbed :DDD

see:

peaceful protest helmet is a fucking retard. Turn around and film the faggot on the megaphne.

Oh shit young spics engaging Mexicane now

Is that from a game?

It's not even 7 pm on the west coast. Wait til 9.

LA one is the only decent one due to arguments.

That LA stream

His best work so far is probably his 28 minute evisceration of Steven Universe where he actually goes into the John Money origins of transsexual theory, up to and including an interview with the guy that was experimented on.

Pretty top tier content.

Portland user here, on the way to the pearl district.

Any requests?

is that thing a man or woman?

I don't think this is gonna end well

nah, based Mexicane: none of these shits are gonna try anything

Start recording LA stream, shit might get bad.

shoot them, shoot them all :^)

Damn, that legal spic is handling himself quite well, seems like chimp out is about to happen

zero
self
awareness

Looks like a shithole. What gameplan are we going with? Agent Provocateur 2: Electric Bogaloo or infiltrate?
also, show us your peestol ;^)

Tell that Trimet driver that they are your personal hero.

Is portland a good area for a Holla Forumsack at all? I would be coming from the san francisco area, CA.

seriously, move around and encourage people to start shit. don't stay in one place so you don't get caught

interview one! Bring a cooler of water bottles mixed with laxatives! Ask about Soros! Tell them to MAGA! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

The fucking spic is talking about intimidating him and riling the entire crowd up against him.

What could they possibly hope to gain from this. The general public, now that the election is over, does not care about these protesters' shit whatsoever. All they're doing is redpilling passersby with their very existence; it's Occupy all over again but somehow even more retarded.

I'd fuck that panda if I was asian

Never mind, she bitched out like the limp wristed libtard she is.

Stay at the front of any big group moving. I'm just hoping for more police lines.

Then they complain when they think whites are doing this, even though trump isn't explicitly pro white.

I'll download periscope soon. I promise to deliver.

give water to the poor cops and thank them for their service :^)

Get assaulted on camera and we will immortalize you in propaganda to be spread for the formation of white solidarity amongst the normalfags.

I don't think I'd call E;R a cocksucking faggot
DD a shit

I WONDER WHY YOU LOST
Note to self: Libs are easy to blackpill.

Holy fuck thse people

at least he's not T.J. Sexkick, who literally moved from 4chan to tumblr because his feelings got hurt

Portland stream is being set up now, to @InternetVolk twitter.

Wish me luck anons.
If I die, make me a shitty meme.

Any GOOD streams up?

Watching leftists wander around in the dark chanting lost its luster sometime around Tamir Rice.

may kek protect you

why dont it listen to hermself?

PRAISE KEK

Sorositas
the bread is on the inside, and the cheese and hot sauce are outside

periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland

Not like it would make much difference in deep blue states anyway.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

someone should drive by playing that VIVA PRESIDENTE TROMP metal song

Uncle Adolf is proud of you.

Bag a few libshits for me.

Kek, this stream is at least comfy, anyone can give me some throwaway email service, a non compromised one

I'm trying to break in some boots and drawing. No time for comfort.

Anyone ever do a skit about two dudes with megaphones showing up to protests thinking they were going to be the man of the hour?

That's a lot we have to purge but I think we can do it.

LOVE YOU user, MAY KEK PROTECT YOU

RIP user's data allotment

Oh shit someone tryin to rap on LA stream

Reminds me barbarian protests against roman occupation. They feared emperor too back then.

that's a good way to get them to leave

portland user, scream shadilay on the train

based

Does it trigger any of these people if you remind them if they did this in Mexico they'd end up buried in a schoolbus with 42 other students?

Fuck off commie. Why is boynie taking the blow? He was controlled opposition from the start. Kristie Kreme or Snug Thug would the correct representation. That pic is heresey!

(checked)
It's so empty compared to earlier today

pathetic stream though. The same androgynous thing is still acting gay on stage and everyone's left.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM
E
A
P
O
N
I
Z
E
D

A
U
T
I
S
M

Oh shit is this the one who was trying to rap?

This reminds me of the time /k/ went to a BLM protest, got chased and fired shots at the people chasing them.

Niggers… that or they're spraying aerosol chemicals to calm people down.

No that's the #commie #queer #hashtag. Some other random was rapping.

user PLANNING TO DIE TONIGHT GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!!!! periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland

THE MADMAN
PRAISE FUCKING KEK

>periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland
find an ISIS flag

do these cunts even know what they're protesting?

MFW my comments got disabled because said Niggers and retarded to someone
fucking twitter fucking up my shitposting

Do fags think calling someone a fucking asshole is their nigger?

apparently this nigga's open-carrying a mauser p-08

cops just showed up at LA stream

I couldn't control myself one night and was dropping kike bombs on all these bigwig yids.

user you fucking shitlord. I love you

user, you should be back home protecting your wife. You're open carrying, What are police going to be thinking when they're scanning the crowd and they see that you have a gun? They're not going to assume you're a Trump supporter, either.
I, like every other user here would like to see some /comfy/ shit happen on your stream, but I'm legitimately worried about not only your safety but that of our side. If it comes out that you're a Trump supporter and you intentionally went to the riots they'll claim you were trying to insight some sort of backlash. Just think about what happened to those /k/ommandos.
I hope you know what you're doing.

I'm not the streamer, he just forgot to post the link

yeah now with only 2 "bad words" can get you shut down from the chat stream

fucking pozzed

Why he sound like he's 12

Good advice user.

He just said Holla Forums in front of 200 people hahaha

Soros couldn't even fund a week of protests? He truly is the top kike.

It's actually CC but the point stands. A gun's only gonna complicate things and he actually has something to lose, unlike a lot of NEETs here.

GET FOR TRUMP!

the fire rises

I'd be worried about some unwashed leftist grabbing my heater

I hope he sees it.

Atleast he has a top-tier firearm that I still need in my collection.

periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVbZdvGl?q=pdx#
Other Portland stream btw. Cops are threatening to use gas

What's the story with the /k/ommandos?

defended themselves from nogs and got charged with rioting, some are still in jail.

is it CC? I could have sworn I heard him say open, but you're probably right

goddamn what a beautiful gun

ur a human bean user

How new a phone do you need for Periscope, anyways? My current one doesn't support it.

I was at the Orlando one last night, which was a comedy of inept teens, and I wanted to stream it.

He looked like he had it half concealed, which counts as CC afaik

Some Wikipedia editor needs to add a 'reports of abusive behavior' section to the 'Protests against Donald Trump' Wikipedia page.
It currently seems to uphold a false narrative that these people haven't been disgusting.
Should kinda match the Tea Party protests wiki page, I feel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_Donald_Trump#2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests#Reports_of_abusive_behavior

Fucking figures. Dindus got off scott free I imagine.

Here is a recording of the crazy bitch in San Jose
mega.nz/#!xUghlLLR!W_aMc359yD2hZmFJtoyJljfpIWrwnFnzxAaC39bxQME

Currently recording the Holla Forums user's live suicide

Horn nigger is back

Not downloading that shit, faggot.

They all just got arrested, everyone in the street.

You don't need to record, you can just download the periscopes after they have ended.

CONC NADES

Thanks for letting me know, I don't know shit about social media.

I'm guessing the streamer doesn't have a battery backup, I'm betting his battery will die sooner than he thinks.

Could be a little more rare but that is NOT WELL DONE.

haha, oh wow
do you think they're going to comply?
I bet not

Top shitlord

Fuck yes the police lines are up. A lot of these cops must love this shit. Can use all their gear and might smash some hippies.

one kid in that crowd has a baseball bat hanging over his shoulder. Tear gas may be coming, cross your fingers.

TOP KEK

Well, you have to use a third party stuff to download it. I recommend youtube-dl for that, don't be fooled by the name it works on nearly every video source you point it at.

stream for arrest of protest fags where?

MADMAN

Which one?

TOP KEK

this one

periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRBvqaKL
They just announced mass arrests and protesters are insisting to each other that they really aren't under arrest.

lmao

thanks mate

damn it bro you should have saved the batt

HENRY POLLACK DOESN'T HAVE A BATTERY BACK UP, WHAT A CUCK

I was literally telling him to turn off the phone as soon as he started.

oh

I called that shit.

REMINDER TO PRESS H TO ENABLE CINEMA CINEMA MODE, HIDES THOSE DUMB FUCK HEARTS

Holy shit it's Internet Volk.

I thought that twitter account was dead from lack of maintenance.

Bless you.

(check'd)
thanks user

Yes. Run toward the chaos.

Holy shit thank you user.

HEADING TOWARDS EXPLOSIONS

oh fuck

checked, and thank you

The absolute madman, I would run into battle with this user

These protests are like open mike for crazy.

oh my god yes

Explosions? Stream pls

How do you turn off the fucking Periscope hearts?

He's out of breath from a light jog. wtf

use mpv+youtube-dl instead

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I wish some of this shit were happening near me, I'd be on it like white on white people…

periscope.tv/w/1nAJEkRVaQAKL?q=portland#

It's literally an user from this very thread streaming it.

HAPPENING!

HE IS ALMOST THERE!!

See

MUH FUCKIGN SIDES!

(checked)
Thank you!

You try reading the thread

You are a true hero user

FUCKING DEGENERATE

this is going to be good

he's fuckin doing it!

Bless you

Uh-non

Lee Stranahan from Kikebart is in Portland
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlodZpRdKL

SAM HYDE IS ON THE LOOSE FOR Holla Forums

He's gonna get himself ganged up on if he keeps it up lol

Holy shit everytime.

I would be shy to talk in public like that.

For real, if I was in an urban area I would be deep in this shit.

INDEPENDENT REPORTER

It's cool, he's got a concealed carry.

Dead leftists soon

He's packing a mauser po8 nigga

dont worry user me too

RUN THE GAUNTLET

I know, thats whats great about it kek

Always surprised by how many artists are secretly Holla Forumsacks. Always disappointed by how the vast majority of artists are bluepilled libshits.

Got a 7000x4000 PSD I'm doing some sketching in, have some comfy boots on, have a can of the white zero-calory Monster next to me and a warm radiator behind me. Pretty comfy.

GUY FAWKES MASK SPOTTED

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

What the fuck did it say though?

THE MADMAN

if I take the mask off would it smell like pizza rolls?

he's an autist, but he's are autist

cute

you our an autists :^)

You did that on purpose

Internet Volk get out fam.

IMPACT WEAPONS

Doesn't he know people can hear him?

Portland police in favor of #MAGA

No because he's autistic.
AutisticVolk

He's got balls of steel, that he does

How many times are they going to demand that they leave the roadway?

Two more times before they get gassed.

Man I've been waiting for them to use
IMPACT WEAPONS
for four days now.

Internet Volk get out before they gas you.

kek

what a twist

Oh fuck, he's gonna be caught in the cross fire.

Kek bless and protect this fucker.

the fuck is that guy shouting

My god, this guy really is autistic

Thank dog for the bolice :-DDDDDD

I love this goy.

Internet Volk you have about five minutes until they get gassed.

This dude. Top KEK.

Any Portlandanons want to meet up with based streamer?

Something about how he has a bigger dick.

streamer is 19 years old and married. good for him.

HUE

Get gassed, lad.

At least I have Holla Forums

oh god he's gonna get enriched

Didn't he say he was military, or had military training or something like that? Was he just a LARPer in ROTC?

This user is ballsy as fuck.
Danger fucking close if they find out what he's packing.

Meanwhile on InternetVolk: Interviewing a nigger.
Conclusive proof of the IQ gap.

NO user-kun

bix nood mufuggah

I think its legal, he has a license he said.

GET TO A FUCKING OUTLET

That idiot wasted all battery on bus.

The sad part. Her vote counts as much as yours

he's got to be one of us with the mannerisms.

Not for long, faggots.

IMPACT
M
P
A
C
T

WEAPONS
E
A
P
O
N
S

soon

I always knew Beatles is degenerate.

HIGH SEXUAL IMPACT WEAPONS!

This music soothes the stupid cucks

omfg who woulda guessed.

god damn commies.

This interviewee isn't entirely retarded for once.

not gas
WEW
E
W

user YOU NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE YOU GET IMPACT WEAPONED!

So youre a commie

What a fucking idiot

they're a bunch of poorly groomed drug addicts with micropenis. it shouldn't be a surprise really.

WEW
E
W

LOW PROFILE RED PILLS

haha this guy is dropping red pills everywhere.
10/10 periscope user

user REDPILLING NORMIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HAPPENING

You gon get gassed, boi!
Listen to the sirens.

at least volk knows his stuff, and hes right, that gas mask wont stop tear gas

she's spirit cooking

Who's this mumbling demon-possessed fuck?

A tranny.

He just found a tranny he went to highschool with on the ground lol

Did the Soros shills not come tonight? This is low energy as fuck.

it's surreal hearing this on a stream without him being immediately lynched

Anyone else spot purple clothing on some of the rioters?

A demon possessed tranny HAHAHHA

LEL PAVING LOW ON TRANNIES

It's Aron, the spirit cooking tranny

Press h nigger.

It isn't an actual gas though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas#Use_as_an_aerosol

You think the cops are gonna care if they spot that right now? He'll get detained and questioned at the least regardless of it being permitted or not.

Gas incoming.

JUST

The beauty of loud crowds is that you can get away with saying anything.

yes, but that mask still wont stop tear gas

I hope periscope user stays safe

I can smell the gas.
It's happening.

>tfw only caught the tail end of the golden years
>tfw only got a taste and then had to watch it die
sage for off-topic

probably not. but if he got arrested he would be fine.

THEY SAID CHEMICAL AGENTS WOULD BE USED

InternetVolk needs to get the fuck out right now.

Could any user make a new thread? this needs more attention

absolutely legendary stream

He has 5% battery

Fucker

Dudes almost out of battery anyway

get a portable charger, fam

Any other active streams for when user's goes down?

please tell me someone is recording this

Portable charger incoming

He's buying a portable charger!

user IS GETTING MORE BATTERY PRAISE KEK

don't ask, just take, they're commies, they know how it works.

periscope.tv/search?q=portland

KEK GIVE INTERNET VOLK YOUR ENERGY

Shut it down?

OY VEY!!!

You can download it after it ends.

Wait… russians aren't white?!?!

THIS

They need to share their abundance of chargers with the common man.

he shut it down

You just had to end on this, fucking shill.

He's gonna buy a charger and come back, absolutely based.

reeeee

Come on now. I voted for Trump and intend on applying for a position in the transitional government for a position in my field. When I was born I had hair as white as snow and eyes as blue as the sky.

i went back to

RIP.

The next time you're streaming, TAKE YOUR FUCKING CHARGER WITH YOU

Poor Sam Hyde. Then he was killed and eaten by leftists, never to be heard from again.

"peaceful protest helmet"
kek

shoulda had a spare battery too tbh smh

not a true navy man.

Stopped watching there. Fucking brainwashed little shit.

He's getting a battery charger don't worry

periscope.tv/ashercasher1/

Thank you Mauser user, great recording, and not even afraid.

Hope he can find a charger.

Yeah Trump isn't your President. Nieto is your president.

their 'movement' in a nutshell.

No. Once the lefties see him attempt a financial transaction, the scent of capitalism will trigger them into a violent mob, and they will tear him to pieces.

Nito?

Oh fuck, your right. Did he take any beans with him to barter with the savages?

Thread is pass the 666 mark, someone should have thread 6 ready.

mob blocking the trolley

kek

Come to…(long pause, wtf are we?) LA City Hall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Peña_Nieto

For shame, lad.

Thank you for the excellent stream user, Hope you get a charger!

Wew lad

overdose on cringe in VEGAS
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvRpbZNAxB?q=protest

PORTLAND low energy stream
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRXVbbZDGl?q=protest

pozzed faggot in LA

OAKLAND faggots
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpqWQLYaxE?q=protest

Is this guy one of you?

The burrito faggot paying for the wall

Why is everybody so gay?

boycott trump.com
I don't think that works with the president

These fucks are so clueless

These people are so retarded. Can we meme them into believing Hillary was a Trump plant?

Evening surprisingly improved.

Why can't they do something useful like boycott oxygen?

Is that jew scribbling at the top

He could make far more money NOT doing this, these people live in another dimension

new thread where?

I think we should start "leaking" brutal crackdown plans on Trump letterheads into these groups as well

Vegas is a bunch of old women

These fucks in Vegas can't even chant the same chant.

When do we get to shoot them?

Is there any way we're gonna know when InternetVolk starts streaming again?

what does he mean by that?

The cops will gas them in less than five minutes.

embarrassing

Mr. Hyde, if you are checking back in on this thread, push the Soros and greyhound bus stuff more.

Shit is comedy gold.

(Also if anyone calls you a white man, tell them you're Jewish and freak the fuck out on them.)

Mein SIDES

lelelel

the portland police really needs a Robocop audio filter for their megaphone

Just keep checking his page for a new stream.

Are you trying to kill me of laughter? We need a .webm!

MAGAman Legends is pretty comfy.

Fixed.

I'm just keeping the tab open. I'm unfamiliar with Periscope so maybe that won't work. In any case I am monitoring this thread.

Haha this guy in the Vegas stream is a-okay. Holla Forums fields the best people.

Click on his account name, the side bar will show new live streams.

GOOD PORTLAND STREAM UNTIL INTERNET VOLK GETS BACK

we're over 700
new bread?

Watching all these protests you can see it devolving. People don't even know why they're there. Its like occupy Wall Street. These stupid faggots are ruining and spoiling their own protest.

Kek wills it

there was 2 short streams after that one, he seems to have found a store

Yeah this guy, grave lord nito

Let to the thread because I made some OC for the Don. https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM Can't embed because I already embedded it in the webm thread.

I tried to get the filesize down, but lowest I could get it to was a 14mb 360p webm,

First time using periscope too.

I got banned from commenting pretty quickly. Doesn't take too kindly to all my swears.

Quick, someone make another thread!

Now how we educate those idiots?

do like I do and create another account with a burner email

Gas. And lots of it.

That video is from Venezuela years ago, not LA recently.

The vegas fag seems to be pretty aware of it being a rehearsed thing still a degenerate faggot though

CUCK IN periscope.tv/w/1rmGPbmnlEnxN?q=trump#

ADVOCATING OPEN CARRY TO PROTECT AGAINST TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Gravelord Nito?

But user, they already have one

Thank you.

I believe you.

Checked

no new thread? shieeet

Also, someone start making a new thread soon

witnessed

from oakland, it's just starting

New bread

lovely

thanks

This is amazing.

Thank you.

thx budy

new bread

They need to build a bullet and explosion proof R2Dindu and send him do his job in the middle of the crowds all over the country.

Good stuff.

I like it.

Very nice. Well done. Personally I would have chosen "The top" as the song

probably one of the best webms of the year

I picked that song just because the NYT meter that they used and how it looks like a speedometer going up. Hence gas gas gas. I may make another one. It was fun to make (first time really making something).

please do user
that's some top-tier stuff

(checked)
Kek wills it.

Well, I'm convinced.

wew

I was just thinking that an Initial D Trump victory meme would be great
Eurobeat is God's Internet music
I would've used Buring Up For You

nice!