CEO of PacketSled Thraetens to Assassinate Trump

MATT HARRIGAN

Ok guys, this isn't your average no-name shitskin libcuck on Twitter. This guy is the CEO of PacketSled and Critical Assets and a board member for OWASP. He was president of NSS Labs and Trustwave back in the day. He's very well known in the computer security industry, and is the Director of the non-profit San Diego SDCCOE (Cyber Center of Excellence which is like InfraGuard) which I'm sure will not appreciate his public comments to assassinate Trump. SDCCOE is affiliated with a lot of DoD and financial companies.

He also has connections to people in the Federal Government and the intelligence community. In fact, just the other day he met with Former CIA Director Jim Woosley.

Let's make an example out of this faggot. Report him to the FBI and secret service, email SDCCOE and ask them to fire him. Let's get his Federal and DoD security contracts canceled. We could probably even get the media to report on his assassination attempt since he's the CEO of a large company.

FUCK MATT HARRIGAN

Other urls found in this thread:

godaddy.com
icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
twitter.com/mattharrigan/with_replies
linkedin.com/in/harrigan
facebook.com/public/Matt-Harrigan
archive.is/zcobf
archive.is/3IbyL
archive.is/c58E0
archive.is/U4aoR
archive.is/8VuCe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfraGard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does he have a Muslim/Mexican wife or something? What's behind his impotent rage?

He's an anti-white cuck that's been poisoned by toxic liberalism in Commiefornia.

FYI he's a millionaire and has DoD connections. He definitely has the means to carry out his threat. This is exactly the type of guy that the secret service would swarm and waterboard.

Hilarious.
Let's get him fired from his job.

I'd say he's lost his damn mind. With the threats he has just made, I don't see how he escapes jail. He was even getting into specifics. What a loser.

Is he just a CEO type, or is the the brains behind any networking technologies?

The secret service will want to hear about this.

Who?

Is any of this archived anywhere? I'm sure he's already been turned in.

Why not just have one of us fake as his spotter to shoot him in the back before he does it?

Do none of these brain fucked lefties know that this is a Class E felony? Do they not think that making these little threats at the very least gets them on a watch list?

or we can just report him and have him thrown in the slammer now.

I am lazy and want links (preferably archived ones) before I start going ape shit. It's easy to modify the source of a page to say anything you want for a screen shot.

I just sent OPs pics into the SS via twatter.

try the IC3, too. That helps!

Bump

OWASP if I'm not wrong is some stuff for securing web app, his linkedin says : Critical assets OWASP, so it may be something important but he's still a complete retard, considering Trump plans on doing more rallies and such it would be easy to kill him, why would he make the task harder by saying what he plans to do to everyone ?

Nice digits.

Fuck me, 10 off.

Have you even called the police on this?

HH88

checked

top kek

Emailed the non-profit and demanded he be fired.

We need to start the narrative that if something happens to Trump, we start mass killing libs in our local areas.

Make them afraid. And as for this fag, we should get some Holla Forums anons to show just how unsecured his shit network is, and then deliver a bullet to the back of his head.

Maybe lefties think they can apply the Cloward-Piven strategy to everything, i.e. if a gorillion leftists go "HURR I ASSINATE DRUMPF" on Zuckerbook and Twatter the SS won't be able to investigate everyone.

Either that, or they don't know about the NSA's nigh-endless server farm in Utah that records literally everything. Which means they're actually just that stupid.

There is nothing intimidating or valiant about a girl fighting or wearing armor/military uniforms. I really wish you weebs would stop it.
You need to die in a grease fire.

Fuck off. This girl's a keeper.

archive you fucking nigger

>>>Holla Forums

Ave Trump.

I'm triggered to hell and beyond right now by your ignorant and bigoted comment. It's like you don't even know it's 2016! Oh god I can smell the retard. Who are you to say that Christ-Chan is a woman? She doesn't even have that clear breasts, "she" might just be an androgynous man. Or maybe she is a woman but identifies as a man, thus making her a tranny. See, didn't think of that did you! Bigot. Reeeee. I can't even right now.

I mean seriously, What the fuck did you just fucking say about Christ-chan, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

all this coke and tween butt juices do crazy things to your brain.

Holy shit the femweeb salt is incredible.
When faced with the reality of what they are doing they act like children.
Go back to your degenerate escapist media themed boards, scum.

It's just trying to derail the thread. Hide and report. It was spammed in the Trump victory threads nonstop and has always been used to cause d/c and to derail. See the shilling for the butthurt it is. Let the salt flow through you and empower you. It is liberating.

Get the fuck out of my thread you fucking niggers. This thread is for destroying Matt Harrigan's life, reporting his threat of Trump to the secret service and FBI, and getting him fired from his jobs.

Stop getting triggered over cartoons and derailing the thread.

This is how they act when you suggest imagery of combat and people involved should be male.
This is the weebscum that has subverted Holla Forums.
These are the feminists.

Do not let them derail this thread either.

I look forward to your ocean of salt over the next 8 years. Hidden and reported.

I know, the idea of everything not being anime girls triggers the fuck out of you, but your fantasy just isn't congruent with reality and what normal people want.
I know, those damn "normies"
What are you gonna do, though?

He looks like a fingolian.

Did someone snitch on this bitch to the feds?

those digits suggest somebody should and fast

I especially like this part where he's just going to "get a sniper rifle" and suddenly he's a "sniper." Implying Quickdraw McGraw here could even make a 300 yard shot on a fucking pie plate, much less something far longer through a window or something.

Shooting rifles aint like fucking video games.

He's going away for awhile.

Where's he going to perch without secret service finding and beating the living shit out of him?

Beyond that, which is entirely true, these dumb faggots have no idea the defenses in DC. There are fucking SAM batteries on rooftops. His dumb, non-funz shooting ass, believes he could walk up on a rooftop and shoot Trump through a window? SS ELINT would have a counter-sniper pink misting his ass before he got the safety off.

That's some low energy d&c. Sad!

It defies logic that he can have the brains to secure a computer network from attack but lacks foresight and opsec so bad he publicly threatens Trump and gives SS the opportunity to raid him. Chances are he is probably just a used car salesman/bullshit artist with no real ability that weaseled his way into a CEO position somehow.

eat my ass prottie cuckold

so a regular CEO?

Yeah, they're all water carriers for the (((money))).

The crossed belts on her midriff look like a confederate flag.

Sage for off topic.

Actually I already have a waifu thanks.

I am not finding the threats on his twitter, anyone have an archive? Gotta trust and verify.

BUMP

Reagan got shot somehow.

Wew. The shilling and derailing in this thread is running wild.

No we got the biggest leverage of all. The one who is the embodiment of the media's perspective of Trump… Pence

He would have a far better chance of shooting Trump by standing outside the SS cordon at public appearance they didn't screen for weapons at like hinckley did. But that would mean he'd get caught and not be a l33t skr33t call a dooty sn1p3r who fades away into the night to avenge niggers and spics another day.

If I were a mod I'd ban you for life, just saying

WHY HAS THIS ENTIRE THREAD GONE WITHOUT A SINGLE LINK TO THESE PAGES?
That should go without saying. Not to mention there isn't even a fucking archive.

Holy shit guys. I live down the street from this asshole's office. I'm thinking I need to call FBI.

are you guys even gonna try to dox this guy?
i mean come on

Domain Name: PACKETSLED.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: godaddy.com
Name Server: NS-1046.AWSDNS-02.ORG
Name Server: NS-1804.AWSDNS-33.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-202.AWSDNS-25.COM
Name Server: NS-994.AWSDNS-60.NET
Status: clientDeleteProhibited icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 20-apr-2016
Creation Date: 15-apr-2010
Expiration Date: 15-apr-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 00:26:15 GMT

call the cops too user

twitter.com/mattharrigan/with_replies
linkedin.com/in/harrigan

but i still haven't found the facebook evidence yet, so don't go crazy just yet

allright i cant get past this here part without making a facebook account

facebook.com/public/Matt-Harrigan

someone else can do it; the guy you want is the third picture in the search results; just log in with your troll account or something and look at his profile for the assassination threats

DOD connections? Like Pedo Army ring connections? Hmmm

go back to gamercuck, acidfag

third guy's not him.

unless my listing is different than yours.

He's either a cuck for social justice, or cuck pissed that he's losing his exploitable tax breaks.

filename

he was the 7th on mine, weird.

well i guess it doesnt list em in the same order for everyone

just look for the assassination threats then call the FBI or secret service or something

Someone please confirm he did this. I'm waiting on it to go report it to San Diego police.

Someone should assassinate this faggot just to make a point we take defending our nation and president serious. Fuck waiting for secret service, this is a job for a red hat

nah, just give him a life sentence imo

I'm not finding a damn thing other than 'Trump is dumb ;)))" bullshit interspersed with media zombie slave bullshit like VR and brand name shoes.

If we find these threats to be genuine, can we try and kill him first?

well maybe he deleted it
maybe if OP wasn't new he would've archived his facebook page and that could've been used as evidence

If you give him a life sentence, then some terrorist will hijack a plane and demand his release. Just off the fuckwad.

I'm going to guess he did considering his oldest post is from October and this guy has been doing shit daily since before. it would be out character to just stop like that.

Screenshots are useless without archive.

Can archive.is get facebook pages that aren't visible to everyone?

This is just a tumblr tier white male raid based off of made up bullshit until there is actual proof everyone can see

Cocaine is like that.

archive.is/zcobf

Yeah, archive.is can apparently do that. Unfortunately it looks like he deleted the posts in the pictures. From the surviving posts you can tell he's anti-Trump at least.

I'm not finding this on kikebook at all

There are 50 million people who were anti-Trump, there's a big difference. Go shill somewhere else

This thread is being shilled hard.

OP is a huge fucking faggot and so is everyone in this thread for not calling him out on it.

Then this is now an
OP IS A FAGGOT
thread

Back to Reddit faggot

I can't help that Asuka is the best waifu and some plebs want her for themselves.

GODDAMN FUCKNIG USELESS PIECE OF SHIT RETARD
KILL YOURSELF

We're not tired of winning, but I'd bet good money that the secret service is getting tired of having to investigate these faggots.

(checked)

Anyone know what the fuck this faggot is talking about, or is he just trying to be lolrandumb?

he has nyancat as one his timeline images so I'm guessing the latter.

No he can't, because OP was too busy sucking cocks to archive.

digits confirm OP is a retard

Just report them all and they'll be getting trips to gitmo and all their wealth will be taken and distributed across America.

SS please pay this guy a visit.

No archives

Please Kek make it happen.

confirmed, OP needs to kill himself tonight.

im getting real tired of your shit Holla Forums
this could have been amazing. But OPs never archive anymore.
Even worse, too many threads here are just copied from cuckchan so OP don't have the opportunity to archive because cuckchan didn't archive, so by the time the news trickles down to Holla Forums the evidence has been deleted so there's nothing we can do.
Fuck you idiots, and fuck 4chan. I swear even plebbit and goons are more effective.

Hopefully PacketSled gets a new CEO!! It's a decent company, I think.

Why don't you show us how its done? Make good threads and posts?

How about just FUCKING ARCHIVING THE EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNTS

This guy won't be investigated until after Trump is settled in. Someone at a department has to request his deleted comments. If he has connections, then that'd be blocked.

Which is like what because what the fuck is infraguard, you reference it like it's a household name, it's not.

looks like he could be a jew.

Facebook posts are often private and therefore can not be archived, you fucking faggot.

Nice investors you have there.

It would be a shame if someone were to contact them.

archive.is/3IbyL
archive.is/c58E0
archive.is/U4aoR
archive.is/8VuCe

Bongistan is a mud covered shithole full of retarded ginger manlets living as cuckold nigger-lovers, the greatest achievement of which has been to hamstring all European peoples by refusing peace with Germany in WW2.

You guys are all fucking dumbasses. You can clearly see from the pics that the post was restricted to friends only. That means you need to be his friend on Facebook in order to see it. It wasn't posted to the public, it was restricted to friends only.

Secondly, archive.is can't archive shit behind a login. How do you expect me to archive it? How fucking new are you faggot niggers?

Quit being a bunch of faggot retards. I gave you enough ammo to totally butt fuck this asshole over and all you tards want to do is sit here with your thumbs up your ass and sniff your fingers.

This guy gets it, the only fucking bastard with an IQ over 70 in this thread.

Do I have to hand-hold all you fucking niggers like you're god damned 5 years old?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InfraGard

I need to go get some popcorn. It's likely the Secret Service is already twelve up his ass about this. The only thing funnier than the prospect of him fucking himself over is how stupid his plan is.

There are layers of stupidity at work here.

Did he delete his posts?

If not, send me a link.

I will report him.

Oh thnk fuck, it's a girl. It's ok penis.

Good enough for me. Report it, let him suffer a full investigation. They'll find dirt under that rug.

Good thing there's at least one cocksucker here that uses kikebook to explain all of this to Holla Forums.

Millionaires are a dime a dozen and he is probably 896,001st on the totem poll of global power players. He's vannable…and will be attending a van party in January.

Fellow finger sniffers:

1. Send the screenshots to his investors, Blu Venture Investors, JHS Ventures, Keshif Ventures.
2. Tweet the screenshots to Roger Stone.
3. Send the screenshots to InfoWars.
4. Send the screenshots to the FBI tip website.
5. Send the screenshots to the Secret Service tip website.
6. Post proof you've done the above.

if a hair on trump's head is touched all jews immediately go to camps

bump

From what I can gather from analyzing his facial features, he's slightly autistic.

Just email the jpgs to Trump's campaign, inform them these were private messages. They will launch an inquiry to Facebook, and the secret service will pursue the lead with an expedited warrant.

this

hehehe a white hat scumbag going down, Niiiiice. He really fucked up by going into detail and repeated posts.

also his company's competitors, they will do the rest

This, if only because knowing some people around where I live, this is the absolute truth.

Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll resist arrest with more enthusiasm than would allow him to survive the encounter.

bump for cuckchan double niggers.

bumpan.

I saw those archive links and there is nothing to the OP posted.Need proof.

Thank You

Your tip has been submitted.

and your double trips get too