On Trump now that he has been elected

Okay Holla Forums, time to discuss the elephant in the room.

Prior to the election we needed optimism. We needed meme magic. We needed every thing we could possible muster to get the best possible presidential choice in the seat of power. Now that he's in office, however, we need to take a different stance. We need to be critical and inquisitorial. Understandably during the election we put inquiry on the back burner for the sake of unbridled meme energy and people would regularly say "wait until AFTER he's elected to discuss this stuff". Well, he's been elected now, so there isn't any excuse. After all Trump has always been just a means to an end, the end being the 14 words. The man himself is ultimately irrelevant to our cause, so we need to ensure that we have a full picture of who we put into office and what we can subsequently expect given his acquaintances and the people he surrounds himself with.

We cannot blindly follow a politician like he's a messiah lest we turn into sheep no different from the libshits who worship Clinton. Holla Forums has always prided itself on its independent inquiry, especially in regards to kikes, so now that Trump has been elected there is absolutely NO excuse not to investigate him and get a full picture of what we'll be in for for the next four years. Anyone who could possibly be opposed to this is a guaranteed kike shill trying to gaslight and steer discussion in the direction of mindless cuckchan-tier shitposting and figure-worship. Anyone trying to tell you that investigating the next President of the United State's Jewish ties is "shilling" has just been outed as a paid kike shill themselves.

So before I get the guaranteed kike shill responses where they try to call me a shill for suggesting rational inquiry into something as important as our next guaranteed POTUS, I want to make it clear that Trump was absolutely the best choice for president and that I myself voted for him. The fact that Trump needed to be elected is not up for discussion, because to anyone with half a brain, he was the obvious choice. As we know, kikes like to play both sides in every controversial issue, so we have shills trying to shut down all inquiry into Trump's Jewish/banker ties and rational discussion thereof, as well as shills trying to convince us that we should never have voted for him in the first place. Ignore both of these types of people.

First I'd like to bring the following up, which should raise at least a few alarm bells. According to the following article, Trump's economic team is comprised of establishment billionaire Jews.

archive.is/M6aXq
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/10/trump-unconventional-candidate-looks-to-conventional-economic-team.html

This is clearly contradictory to his outspoken verbal opposition to Wall Street and the kikes that inhabit it

archive.is/BxZoa
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-financial-advisory-team-stocked-with-wall-streeters-1478730578

This article from the WSJ discusses something similar.

If we are to stay on top of our game, then no one should be above our reach. We better take Trump to task on this shit, because this is unacceptable. Get on Twitter and start making a fuss and make him know that people are not happy, and most importantly, stay vigilant.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm6518391/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cry moar ctr faggot
you failed hillary, better write your will before you get arkancided

FUCK OFF CONCERN TROLLING SHILL

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

It's almost exactly what we voted for.

Tough to do with TPP already dead. Once once celebration starts winding down, another begins. Too busy winning right now.

Once one.

Thanks for outing yourself kike. You're the kind of shill I outlined in my post. You've got nothing but shitposting to stand on at this point. Anyone with half a brain can see right through your bullshit

I hope your handlers fire you for horrible shilling

funny how the most visceral reactions and shill accusations come from blatant shills.

Yeah, but these businessmen are not the kind of self-made businessman of Trump's variety, but filthy money-changing kikes from Wall Street. We need to do some digging.

Anyone with ONLY half a brain thinks they can, anyway.

Was that an attempt at being clever? Pretty shit one if so.

Btw: Wilbur Ross isn't even a kike.

This isn't just some random Wall Street kike.

LET'S DECLARE TRUMP A TRAITOR BEFORE HE EVEN TAKES OFFICE
LET'S HAVE POINTLESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A TRAITOR HE MAY BE
for fuck sake, give this a rest. Wait, If Trump turns out to be a traitor AFTER he is office and make decisions of a traitor then fine let's rip him apart but at least wait until it happens. i frankly have high hope since he didn't disappoint so far but if he becomes another rat, well he will still be better than Hillary and we are fucked either way.

He's not the only person. Read the article from the WSJ

that's what the shills are trying to break

I don't think this is concern trolling at all. Who trump puts in his cabinet is important. We know this though, that's why there are threads dedicatd to memeing ron paul into being secretary of the treasury. I don't see how it could hurt to do some digging on these people that Trump wants to appoint. If they are truly not kikes, then they shouldn't have anything to hide.

That being said, it looks like the media doesn't have shit so far other than muh wall street, so that's a good sign.

Hi, kike shill. You've been kvetching about MUH JEWISH TIES and trying to turn Holla Forums against Trump since the man started running.

lolno

Nobody is suggesting he's a traitor. Why are you so afraid to dig up info on these people? Are you afraid that finding out who they are will brand trump a traitor?

Please never reproduce.
Wew. Is talking about the kike/banker connections of a politician now "unnecessary"? In what fucking universe? Especially on Holla Forums of all places.

Agreed. I'm not telling people to start a witch hunt and turn on Trump, but we better hold him to his word. After all, he serves us, not the other way around.

From what I'm seeing, not just the USA but the entire world is being Made Great Again already. Syrians, Russians, European nationalists, people all over the world cheer as the kike NWO is bleeding to death.

And he's not even in office yet.

This is what happens when people blindly follow a candidate. There will be people who blindly follow him as President, declaring he can do no wrong.

That will be their rallying cry as the country crashes and burns.

Everyone sees through your bullshit. Such a visceral reaction to a thread about rational inquiry that openly says Trump was the best choice all but confirms you're paid to do this.

Kinda like how there are still Obama supporters 8 years on, I suppose.

Isn't a kike either. (Greek ancestry)

The only kike in this list is Steve Mnuchin. Who has connections to George Soros.

en.israel-today.ru/trump-called-the-name-of-the-future-minister-of-finance-billionaire-steven-mnuchin.html (sorry no archive)
>After that, he collaborated with business magnet George Soros, a major donor to Hillary Clinton.

Obviously a red alert. Which means it's up to everyone to push for a different candidate. I'd suggest for emphasizing his connections to Soros.

with the catalog filled with concern trolling you expect me to take your BS seriously?

Right, because this is the first time someone has opened a thread with "I'm a Trump supporter just like all of you, but"

You mad, Shekelberg? You seem mad.

You dont give a fuck about the country, Sinead. You think America needs to literally collapse for Europe to be saved. You also think the earth is flat. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

Your over-the-top reaction to my perfectly reasonable thread as well as your dishonest misrepresentation of my argument isn't helping your case. How is my thread "concern trolling"? Trump's already fucking elected. We did our bit to get him there, now we need to do our bit to ensure he does what he promised.

If this was the typical "TRUMP IS A JOO" thread, then I'd be saging with you, but it's not. The man's busy, surely he doesn't have time to check all these people for Soros connections.

Can't tell if shill or lemming

So tell me what is unreasonable with saying

Nice non-argument, kike shill

>>>/reddit/

I share your concern OP but the civic nationalist faggots on this board won't have any of it. I never even liked Trump. I think he's a sleaze with loose morals.

I am American, you shit shill.

Exactly. There are always those who blindly follow regardless of what's happening.

bump

I think the thing to recognize here is, how else is Trump going to fill those roles? if the only people putting their hand up are the establishment people he can't just not fill those seats.

Trump himself may not be a problem, the problem is we elected one man out of the several thousand that make up the deep state operatus

This is why we need Assange and wikileaks to work as a balance.

So far you've done nothing but shitpost and engage in typical kikery. The same exact kind of shilling I outlined in the OP

You should be fired.

Having to explicitly remind everyone how rational and reasonable you are at least four separate times int he thread isn't very reasonable, no. I wish you were self-aware enough to appreciate the irony in the fact that you're now calling everybody else kike shills.

Only a fool rests on his laurels. Stay vigilant.

Apparently Mnuchin was vital in keeping Trump's campaign running, and used his Wall Street contacts for that purpose.
Still, he has connections to Soros. On the other hand, it's difficult to avoid that kike demon when you're part of the Wall Street inner circle.

I guess we should have just waited for Hitler. That sure served us well the last 70 years.

kek, not CTR, just a Mess Shill, always trying to ofuscate serious discussion, fuck off

This must be a new brand of D&C shilling, discredit the thread by associating it with garbage.

Hitler isn't enough. Hitler had an easy job compared to what we have to do. And no we don't wait we start destroying everything.

I have to repeat myself because apparently people are unable to think critically and immediately default to "YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL!!!"

Also, why did you avoid the question? what exactly is unreasonable with the tl;dr I gave you in my previous post?

Except I directy outlined their method of shilling in the OP. They try to hide behind their own shill accusations to immunise themselves from exactly that while simultaneously trying to stifle discussion

The second he puts in a neocon as Secretary of State i'm dropping him. There's been rumors of Bolton being it, I just hope I'm wrong.

The fact that he's even part of the "Wall Street inner cricle" is interesting enough and warrants more investigation.

oh no
now he's gonna make it again
but also call moderation "compromised"
even though nobody clearly wanted this thread bumped anymore and probably reported it several times.

Yeah, kike, you're mad. Try not to be so salty though, because at this rate I'm gonna run out of smugs :^)

Tell me more, Mordecai.

tip no. 1 to the shill op:
stop using generic disparaging pics of Trump
you stick out like a sore thumb

this is precisly his value to Holla Forums. He is a populist and will want to remain popular. This makes him steerable to public opinion and who controls public opinion now? We do.

We are the new Edward Bernays. We manufacture consent

We'll have to do the same thing except with millions of aliens in our midst, destroyed families and total void of religious and ethnic cohesion. I don't think you seriously understand that we are facing imminent annihilation.

While I agree with the overall message of your post, so far all this is is speculation. Until we see concrete appointments and policy this isn't really relevant.

That image is so inadvertently comfy.

The man isn't even in office yet.

Stop trying to judge what hasn't even been born.

So tell me, you obvious kike, what was wrong with my thread?

You really are an embarrassment to your employer.

like clockwork

git gud faget
(checked)

Don't you fucking understand? He is about to pic those who will surround him while in power. We need to make sure they aren't establishment kikes.

This. If you listened to Trump's rhetoric during the campaign, it was always about deregulating Wall Street and appointing businessmen to positions of power in the government. His plan is to protect the American people by letting business do whatever it wants, but slapping huge tariffs on the ones that choose to fuck their country over. He was never going to make appointments or take actions that fuck the kikes directly and we knew that. Holla Forums's focus needs to be on making sure that those tariffs do get implemented and that the kikes he appoints to his cabinet are subject to intense scrutiny.

You have to support Trump 110% on Holla Forums at all times, you cannot question anything he does or you are a confirmed CTR, JIDF, ADL, AIPAC globalist kike shill.

It was a kike shill thread made by you, a projecting kike shill. Those tend to get anchored or deleted. Keep that in mind going forward, my friend

OP, I don't think the shills are going to allow for much discussion. God bless and have a good one and check my 911 trips >>8218911.

He hasn't done anything yet though.
It's all hearsay.
Just like it was when you were fucking with us all throughout the primaries.
Why would we buy it now?
Eat shit.
America > Europe

How?
The irony is palpable.
Kike mods tend to delete threads that threaten their power, yes.
Yes, sorry Shlomo Bergersteinowitz. I forgot you make the rules around here :^)

I've seen this pasta before.

ayy
Try discussion at night. Seems to work….

checked
and
checked

We have IDs you dumb shit.

I supported him all through the primaries and still do, you paranoid retard. I'm just pointing out the silencing techniques that regularly take place on this Long Live Holla Forums! board. You're all right wing SJWs.

rule_cuck board*

Good attempt OP, but unfortunately Holla Forums is filled with many people who are no more intelligent than libtards and will allow themselves to be blinded by emotional investment and hero worship.

A reasonable request, sadly reason is not on this board anymore. Only Trump messiah posting and /x/ tier satanism threads allowed. Cuckchan fell to SJWs, 8/pol/ fell to this crap.

I know :^) Back on 4chan in 2014-5, I remember every meaningful discussion being SHOWERED with shill posts, until the limit was reached

You can't trust someone with loose morals. If they're willing to go against God they're willing to stab you in the back the second it is convenient for them just like the second sin is convenient. Public opinion doesn't matter.

and of course, the kike mods anchored it.

Sorry, Schlomo. What can I say?

Dude, you and shills like you were making threads like these with identical pics, identical wording and identical formatting for a year now.
Your OP looks like a stale copy pasta and those 3 paragraphs of your saying "I'm not a shill, no siree" pretty much confirm it.
So go to 4cuck with your low energy and enjoy your anchor.

sure shlomo
whatever you say.

Part of it was reddit and 4/pol/ really. Remember the 200 spike?

Look, to be a sucessful businessman from New York it's inevitable to be surrounded by Jews at one point.

Point being, if he gets Jews to kneel to his interests, there is no big problem.

Diaspora Jews overall Hate Trump. Trump knows that. Only Israeli ones understand him minimally (they share the boner on the Wall issue), and he isn't surrounded by Israelis who are the ones most likely to get along with him out of professional relations.

Question being, is, should he need help from being cornered by his jewish advisors, us being ready to help.

*outside of professional relations
sorry for typos

8/pol/ created "this crap"
If you don't like it, be gone.

I think you have a valid point, but this thread was shit. Stop with the shitty images in the OP and focus on the point. Leave out the rest.

There. That's the main point of the thread. Everything else, including the image in the OP are largely irrelevant.

oh no, you called me a "right wing SJW" that automatically means I have to feel shame and turn to your way of thinking…
nope

They'll never get it, because they can't leave their salt out of it. They can't have honest discussion because they don't want honest discussion.

Like I said, you're all SJWs

The main point is to remain objective and vigilant

He said the entire campaign that he would have business leaders but I agree it important to look into them.

Mnuchin, jewish, seems like a bad choice
He directlly profited from the Obama bailout when he worked with Goldman/Sachs, nothing he did is directly criminal but its a red flag.

Wilbur Ross was connected to the Rothschilds at one point
But it looks like the was the clean up man and got frustrated with his lack of autonomy. Might be worth digging into. Its possible he knows the truth having work directly.

hmmmmmmm, dont know enough about it, but he knows the inner workings, good and bad

I dont think its necessarily bad to pick someone who has worked on the inside because it would give them an understand of how to either correct or dismantle. Im going to keep looking into these people because its wise to stay informed.

No one is buying your generic animu shitposts, kike. Get a new tactic and script.

You got any proof of that radical claim, my dude?
I just went and searched for "Donald Trump" to get a relevant image, you fucking moron. It's not like those are uncommon.
Why are you fucking lying? Being deliberately dishonest doesn't help your case. I made the OP from scratch in direct response to Trump winning the presidency, and used links that came out two days ago. Stop fucking worshiping Trump, you 4chan refugee.

Now you're trying to do the weeb astroturf thing by pretending everyone who posts to you is le triggered xD. Seen it a hundred times from many different types of shills.
Listen, Trump and Trump fans will never be the new "sonyfags"
"right wing SJWs"? whatever, still not worth it to capitulate to you, kike.
We're done.

Never change Holla Forums.

Just some general information, accusing somebody of being a shill is not and never has been an argument. If you disagree with what OP has to say, outline your arguments against it. Don't just scream "KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT SHILL".

Yes, this new Holla Forums, where discussions about race, miscegenation, holocaust, feminism, history, christcuckery and pretty much everything but Trump and /x/satan, created this. What you don't understand is that there was a Holla Forums here even before you bluepill party politics fags arrived.

I'm on my way and no tears will be shed by those who remain. I was patiently waiting to see if newfags here were really serious with the "pull together to get him elected, then we can criticize schpiel." Now we see it's not. This is new/pol/, trump/pol/ now. That's fine. That's how it is, things change and become more kiked out as time passes.

If I did that then I'd also be accused of shilling and being a kike. These people don't take any argument as valid no matter how truthful it is.

You're such an over-dramatic little bitch. Are you a woman? You sure sound like one. I smell a vagina. You shouldn't be here anyway.

Nice normie meme, but they've been trying it for over a year and a half.

No, disgusting Reddit/cuckchan transplants such as yourself created this crap by invading and subverting 8/pol/
Wew. Nothing like a cuckchan refugee telling someone else to "leave". You're nothing but a shitskin setting up shop in a white country and telling the white natives to step aside.

lel, that really stings bro.

Mnuchin definitely seems like a bad choice because he has been active in (((Hollywood))) as an executive producer. None of his movies are particularly blatant kike propaganda, but it's still a huge red flag.

imdb.com/name/nm6518391/

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but Trump is surrounding himself with neocons and kikes.

you're right, you don't.

There is no argument to make. You are just some mad little kid talking out of his ass.

Keep pretending like you're not mad, kid. You should really think about joining the left, you argue like an assmad liberal faggot.

Kikes? Some of them yes. Neocons? They're anti-ISIS, Pro-Russia, and Pro-Right Wing Israel.
As much as people here dislike the latter, right wing Israeli jews are very unlike the fedora tipping cucked kikes here. Right wing Israelis are generally racist, nationalist and share no love for degeneracy or Islam.
The more Republicans follow their example, and the more they are held up by Trump as an example to follow, the better.

He also worked with Soros

Good luck with that.

Being so hurt in the face of a laughing semen demon shows how low T you really are, cuck-kun~.

Sorry OP. The mods are fanatically devoted to/paid by Trump. Dissent is not tolerated. It's nice because the board isn't filled with unproductive talk, but you should really be on endchan if you want to leave the echo chamber.