Cartoon Network 2017-18 Upfronts

Important things to note

New Shows:

Returning Shows:
Adventure Time (new miniseries that will explore what has happened to the kingdoms of OOO while Finn & Jake were away during Islands)
archive.is/qwaI7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd35N4xLr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really? Cancelled already?

nothing confirmed yet but CN has been treating it pretty poorly. They only air it once a week on Saturday mornings at 7 AM and they didn't even bother to advertise it.

All of these shows look the same, outside of Gumball which has the same foundations, but actually has some work put into it.

Anything mildly good never lasts in this world.

lol

Also found this showreel from CN Russia that talks about a show based around Princess Unikitty from The Lego Movie. The question is whether this will air on American Cartoon Network or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhd35N4xLr8

Nigger shit has got to stop.

Of-fucking-course. CN gets something mildly action-oriented so they shaft it and make it destined to fail.

They're seriously letting 20 minutes of absolutely nothing air on their channel?

Masculinity is bad, goy. More ironic humor and one liners is what the children need.

This goddamn New CEO I swear, how expensive can that Toon be?!

I am starting to think she actually LIKES TTGO and is not just some marketing scheme.

Well she is a woman.

Have you watched some of the new cartoons? Summer Camp Island seriously feels like something that would be on Nick Jr. Also, this is the same woman who gave a budget to fucking Jammers.

Who knows how many of the decisions were actually hers, though. Apparently Rob Sorcher was the one who got Samurai Jack on Adult Swim.

Out of all the things that came out of the lego movie that was the thing they chose to make a tv series of.

I take it they didn't want to interfere with whatever the sequel is doing

it didn't even start

You get what you deserve

This is so ugly.

Could be worse

Biggest problem is the cal-arts style and that the character designers clearly had too much fun. Bearable to look at unlike OP's picture.

What is up with the lips thing they do now? It always makes the design look worse.

that's the kinda face you want to see covered in tears as you keep it help down in your taint.

GENNDY WHY WONT YOU SAVE US FROM THE CAL-ARTS MONSTER

It can always get worse

>Clarence Ben 10 reboot
Fuck all of this, k.

Looks like a Teen Titans GO screenshot.

Looks like a fukken Unikitty screen shot wtf!

Same artists and animators probably.

Could be worse

Most likely the same team.

Fuck this.

what is pic related supposed to even be about

Which had nothing to do with the book, so full circle

You got me there.

bump

op image made me want to puke, those are some of the worst character designs I've ever seen, the art looks like shit even the background look lazily painted and I'm certain it will have shitty animation.
it's like people forgot about attractive cartoony aesthetics.