MEDIA BEGGING FOR TRUMP SHITLERY PARDON

MEDIA BEGGING FOR TRUMP SHITLERY PARDON

The media cycle is showing a coordinated push by sites like National Review to have Trump pardon Shitlery. All the Jews and Jew enablers like Brent Budowsky are now trying to push that into your heads, that you should support a pardon rather than send that bitch to jail along with her whole chain of command. They're in a panic and are feeling the heat; they don't want their involvement in her lies to end up in court.

Recognize it for the manipulation it is and watch for more of these stories popping up today, post them if you find them. Fight it on normie sites, keep this poison out of their heads. She needs to go to jail.

I don't know if I should be happy or pissed. Happy because I doubt Trump would do it or pissed because the kikes have the audacity to suggest this with a straight face.

Pissed because Drumpf will do it

And another woman in my basement dies.

they are "suggesting" in terms of hypnotic suggestion. it's for the readers, you'll hear talk of it at the office like they thought it up all by themselves

You know it's true. Screencap this
Drumpf will pardon Hillary for """"""""""""""healing"""""""""""""" and """"""""""""""unity""""""""""""""

that's one hell of a consolation prize, nigger

Check the catalogue you fucking nigger

I'm mad that Drumpf will pardon her you down syndrome

You're not worried, because you're calling him Drumpf.

Media is just trying their faux meme magic of "If I repeat it as many times from as manu sources.." bullshit.

They don't understand reality any more, reality has changed. Kojima was right and we were the ones who understood this.

Meme to pardon Assange instead. These fucks don't deserve mercy because they've fucked so many people over.

They wouldn't do the same to us, why should we have high conduct for them?

If Trump is able to prosecute Hillary along with with much of the party apparatus he would destroy them. Imagine if he can find crimes committed by Obama and his appointees too.

They'd have to send SS to protect Obama in jail kek. The first president to go to jail.

Hey CTR, how much are you getting paid?

Is this your first day on the internet?

Hey reddit, how oblivious are you?

You will lose again like you did with Brexit and Trump. Keep on shilling.

He should forgive her and make her Secretary of State or FBI director.

Please deposit something in my account. Thanks.

Who told you this would be an effective comeback line let alone an argument?

Kike faces are drooped and distorted, though.

Filtered.

filtered.

This is shitlery calling in her very last favors. Blowing the very last of her load with the media cucks. She's out of energy and out of options, her ONLY chance is for PRESIDENT TRUMP ($buH) to forgive her.
But what in His glorous temperment would make him do that? He talked a big and now he's gonna walk big.
She's going to jail. She's getting RICO charges. If Congo Bongo tries to pardon her, he's getting RICO charges too and he knows it. Thats why they're not begging Bongo to pardon her.