Suicide Squad Banana Splits Special

Are you not entertained?

Other urls found in this thread:

swc-dumping-ground.tumblr.com/post/159219800187/has-co-been-infiltrated-by-paid-comic-company
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically enjoyed this comic

It's okay user, I actually enjoyed it too

Here's a Harley Quinn/Lobo comic drawn by Simon Bisley.

When did DC become cool?

I live in California and it's really interesting the divide between Marvel and DC fans, at least in my area. White liberals and Asians love Marvel stuff, the movies, the comics, etc, while Latinos, Blacks, and more right leaning whites love DC, both the movies and the comics. The Mexican kids at my college absolutely loved Suicide Squad, they went and saw it multiple times in theaters.

Post the Booster Gold/ Flintstones Crossover.

Is it out yet?

It was on Readcomics and I assumed it was out.

Both have been posted here.

4 pages in and they couldn't resist making a BLM "DA COPS IS RACISS" joke.

its a good comic

They lost me, but then they won me right back.

I would read an ongoing about the Banana Splits and their awkward adventures.

It was a pretty funny joke.

Those designs bleed the eyes and kills the soul.

Who's the guy writing for the comic?

It was OK, but the art was pretty shit.

DC is paying people to post these threads (as well as positive comments about the comics).

Especially stuff like this. Hillary Clinton was caught funding organizations of paid trolls that studied trends on Holla Forums. How hard do you think it is for comic book companies to study the same trends on other boards and try to appeal to the users?

Just a helpful hint, companies: it didn't work on Holla Forums either. If you really want to know how to snag Holla Forums's interest with some corporate whore plot, you can just ask me. I don't work for free though. Crossover trash of shit that wasn't good in the 70s won't work either, you'd have to ditch that.

Where do I sign up to get my check?

Biz draws one fuckable Harley.

Do you have evidence of this?

swc-dumping-ground.tumblr.com/post/159219800187/has-co-been-infiltrated-by-paid-comic-company

First, the obvious needs to be stated, so that your average superhero comic book fan can learn it: this is considered the deathknell of a medium, or at best a company. In movies, books, TV, everyone else derisively laughs when such a cheap gimmick is attempted.

“Friday the 13th in space? Vampires fighting werewolves? Johnny Depp doing yet another edgy fairy tale remake? Adam Sandler’s Moby Dick? God, Hollywood has really run out of ideas, haven’t they?”

The answer to this is yes. Unless you’re in comics. Then cheap lazy gimmicks are the business practice since the supposed “Golden Age” of comics in America. And these practices are accepted, because most people who read American superhero comics have absolutely no standards. American superhero comics are fanfics with drawings, made for children.

Do you know where I can apply for this?

fuck off

That was pretty fun user. Thanks for posting it.

I enjoyed it too user. Though I don't know how to feel about the Banana splits doing rap now. Still its pretty fun. I'm torn on DC doing these Hanna Barbera comics but this was pretty funny.

Well that took me back. I guess The Biz was one of the least bad parts of the 90's, lol.

Anybody got the uncensored version?

I wish there were more Amphicats.