AK47 weilding men shoot Trump protestor

Four men (anons?) showed up at the anti-Trump protests in Portland last night.

As the animals descended upon the car, they showed the crowed an AK47, then drove on as people tried to film their license plate.

The car was stopped a little down the road and surrounded. An altercation occurred and shots were fired into the air.

A protestor then appears to have been shot in the leg.

archive.is/Mqs2Z

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797367317478838272?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=7711&ec=2&ch=twitter
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/
facebook.com/cameronswhitten/?fref=ts
facebook.com/theoregonian/videos/10154156407791973/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay you stupid faggot.

no shots heard.

Anons use guns to defend. This is globalists encouraging more violence.

"guy pulled out an automatic rifle"
"big scary gun"
I fucking hate leftists.

Also
Genuinely retarded.

Expect a lot more shill threads trying to egg anons on to commit violence against the niggers and faggots. I would love to take part in such activities but we are in a tight spot the niggers HAVE to act first

They have been acting, where the hell have you been?

what's the timestamp where the shots are fired? all i hear a whiny overdramatic literal faggot lisping hysterically on shit-tier cellphone video

Around 1:30

twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797367317478838272?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Fucking Kek.

Possible suspect in shooting is described as African-American male, late teens, 5'8", thin, wearing black dark hoodie and saggy blue jeans.

They never fucking learn, do they?

Good choice of words.
Feeling sorry for the useful idiots joining Michael Moore, blm leader, etc. from my warm living room.

I chose those words carefully. Seriously though there have been at least a dozen assaults on Trump supporters in the past 10 hours.

Dayum

The KGB works quick.

Early this morning, an off-duty officer spotted the suspect vehicle involved in this shooting in the area of Northeast 102nd Avenue and Sandy Boulevard. Officers conducted a high-risk traffic stop on the vehicle and four people were detained. In the vehicle officer located and seized a firearm. The occupants of the vehicle are believed to be criminal gang associates.

portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=7711&ec=2&ch=twitter

not a high powered rifle fucking kek

You're an idiot.

Judging by sound, that's not an AK, letalone a friggen AK47.. those things are expensive.
Sounds more like some Ar15 variant.
(inb4 it's a Famas)

It's probably rechambered into .22 haha

It doesn't matter what it was, the tard leftists called it an AK/automatic rifle/big scary gun.

.22 is more poppy, this sounded more like .223 or maybe 9mm to me, don't know why anyone would ever get an ak variant carbine though.

Its not any kind of rifle. It sounds like a pistol, probably a 9mm. The guys leg was not that badly injured.

SOMEBODY BRING /K/ IN THIS BREAD

Reporting for duty, it's a glock 20 hand grenade, variant DE.

Suspect identified as Sam Hyde, known member of white supremacy terror cell.

(checked)

We're already here. Its a 9mm or .380. It definately doesn't sound like a rifle.

It was probably a Glock brand hand grenade

yeah i would guess .223 or 9mm funs, and definitely not a rifle cartridge

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

If a nigger was shooting it even if it isn't a glock its a glock.

.223 is a rifle cartridge user, just not a particularly loud one.

Yea come to listening it again you are probably right. It does sound more like a pistol beeing fired into the air. (Or atleast away from the camera)
It sure has that deeper and "slower" bang compared to a rifle. (It's hard to explain, just go shooting you will hear what I mean.)
From what I can see that guy might aswell have just scratched his leg. You can't conclude anything from that video.

Imagine all those "toughened up" leftis trying to stop RWDS when this is their attitude toward ONE FUCKING GUN FIRING LESS THAN 1 MAG INTO THE AIR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THEM !!!!
Holy keck they would die en masse by heart failure by just facing 5 guys kitted out.

It should also be noted that there was apparently a fight going on at the exact moment the round were popped off into the air and into the guys leg. if it was a rifle I doubt it could have been brought down to leg level during a scuffle.

A more important question is why did that guy not shoot to kill? Remember guys, never shoot to wound, or for a headshot this shit ain't Jewllywood. Always dump your mag at the center of mass.

T. Operative Operator Operating Operatively

He was a nigger. They shoot to shoot, drivebys aren't meant to kill anyone, just the same as warring african tribes shooting from the hip and with the guns over their heads. It's all posturing for them, they have a small talent for war.

How come CTR isnt dead yet?

Well they were gang members, so obviously it was either a nigger or spic, so it seems like it checks out.

It's magic thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/

See and
Both before and after they got the guy he was described as a 5'8'' african skeleton-monster.

Didn't see the tweet since I don't like using twitter or visiting it due to obvious reasons.

Whats fun about the KGB arming niggers? It's retarded anyway, nigs have had AKs for decades now.

Moon Man!?

It was just a funpost man, don't think too hard about it.

everytime

Fuck the police! Help help police! Top kek.

Checked and this. Apparently Soros is instigating a color revolution to make you burgers free from tyranny or something.
He's chosen the color purple this time and judging by MO from previous revolutions, this is likely to be an attempt to escalate tensions

w ww.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

It sounds like protesters accidentally ran into a car filled with gang members. They're lucky they didn't piss them off.

This proves you can end entire protests with a couple shots from a glock and you don't even need to aim it anyone. These posturing idiots are going to lose all their confidence the moment they step out of their city safe spaces and meet cold reality of open carry & stand your ground.

pop, pop, pop watching niggers drop

I dont get this dont hurt them attitude.
We fucking won.
My town only had one hillshit supporter and we gathered around his house and beat the shit out of him and his family.

When are the rest of you gonna start hurting them?

kek

Right after you prove it larpfag.

LARPfag or Soros shill trying to frame us?

Keep calling it that. Also, I dont take pics of crimes im commiting faggot.

So when can we start to hurt them?
When are we gonna advocate for camps?
Never?

multiple shots can be heard
shoo kike

SUSPECT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED

facebook.com/cameronswhitten/?fref=ts

(503) 890-5716

any proof?

he's black?

Gotta be exactly what happened. Jamal was just out being a common domestic nigger and got mobbed by a bunch of wild cucks. A very rare occurrence as usually it's the opposite scenario.

facebook.com/theoregonian/videos/10154156407791973/

Police conference.

topkek

2 people arrested, weapon recovered was a Tec 9, they are gang affilliated and the conflict was between gang members, and people in the the protest, gang members were looking for trouble according to police.

We may not have to lift a fucking finger to get the world that we want.

People everywhere are seeing what unstable radicals they are and how only getting their way keeps them from chimping out

It was blacks, now it's the entire left

Police will be releasing images of suspects that have broken the law during the protest, and want the public to help them locate these individuals.

Mayor says that "this is a wonderful city, one of the way is that we are tolerant of each other, some people are hijacking that and we need to get back to that."

" were a proud liberal city, and the world is beating a path to our city, we are a place where free speech happens, and where people can get involved in their communities."

The old parasite threatening to kill the host if it doesn't feed it routine.

The suspect was black. Witnesses ID'd suspects as being involved in rioting and vandalism. This is a Soros Color Revolution play by play. Wake up.

Seriously. This is such a comfy feeling, watching niggers terrorize leftists.

oh fuck IT ACTUALLY WAS SAM THIS TIME

The funniest part is that they always do it to the white leftists because non-white leftists know better then to relax around blacks from day 1.

I AM A CUCK

This guy's got a really fucking weird family tree

Point is, we are using the chimpouts to redpill the normies. Once this goes on another week or so, normal people trying to go to work and pick up their kids, will DEMAND that something, anything, preferably brutal violence, is done to deal with it… and then Trump gets to repurpose those fema camps he's repatriotizing from the globalists, for a better purpose.

These people have severe mental deficiencies.

Fucking hilarious. They're literally proving every skinhead swastika toter on Holla Forums right with this behavior. I mean god damn guys.

Trump getting elected has created the black version of the KKK.

No shit I non-nonchalantly shift clothing to better access whatever weapon I have on me the moment I see or even think I see a BLM shirt or seem to have drawn attention from blacks I don't know from work.

Funny how most of them suddenly shift focus when the realize I'm getting ready to make sure at least one of them dies.

Maybe if he takes credit for it. Remember that BLM loves trying to incite race war even moreso than Holla Forums does and has from the start, remember that KKK hoax awhile back on some college campus? They wanna be /blackpol/ but since they're mostly borderline retarded outside the ring leaders (who aren't much better) seem to constantly fuck it up.

Honestly more likely they're trying to start up some more chimpouts and hope cops shoot someone again.

(checked)
like poetry

omg it really was Sam Hyde
Just got this brand new photo from the scene, it was him in that red car.

Some twitterfag should tell the world.

They already arrested 2 people, it was black gang members, looking to cause trouble during the chaos.

i remember this from one of the portland streams this morning. we could use more of you faggots in those threads btw they're pretty fun. anyway according to a spic witness a nigger(that's who the cops are looking for) fired a warning shot and then shot some faggot in the leg. if i had to guess when moving across the bridge they inconvenienced some gangbangers, shit talk was exchange and some poor marginalized youth forgot he was in a gun free zone.

also

Please take your sam fetish someplace else okay?

no

Maybe Sam set them up. He is as cunning as he is racist.

rioting scum deserve to be shot. fuk em

This guy sounds autistic

Given how many egg shells they're walking on if the mythical Sam is involved he'll probably be having his warrant for arrest announced on the local news over there. Police are paranoid as fuck of being another Ferguson.

Till then probably just a couple BLM tards trying to start a riot/racewar/copkilling.

He was black

Got the original audio, turns out an armed informant reported a high value target in the area and a RWDS was dispatched

What kind of america do we live in where a black man cant do what he loves. Fucking liberals.

This summer Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson star as two gangbangers hilarious recruited as unwilling participants in leftist removal in
RIGHT WING GANG SQUAD

Thats it?

He refused to focus on the subject probably out of fear (seriously calm the fuck down you pussy) and constantly had any and all views blocked out by light glares.

Plus I'm pretty sure the "gunshots" were made by a god damn popgun you can get in a grocery store at the toy section. I'm mostly putting that up to the fact they weren't RUNNING FOR THEIR DAMN LIVES the moment it happened. Hell when the shots went off I couldn't make out a muzzleflash or nothing.

Any /k/ommandos want to listen to it and decide if its an actual pistol or not?

You cheeky cunt.

Tec 9 semi auto pistol recovered by police.

it is when you put one of those faggy compensators everyone puts on barrels these days

dem dubs
PRAISE KEK

No they haven't
this does not warrant spoiling everything we've worked for the last year.
When the race war starts, if it does, you will know without a shadow of a doubt that it has started.

nigger gun confirmed

"THAT WAS A BIG SCARY AK47 WITH THE SHOULDER THING THAT GOES UP"

Wow and they actually left it? Fucks sake I bet they didn't even wipe it off to try and remove their prints!

Okay far as BLM plots go this is fairly poor they had more success with the KKK hoax and that was by putting it up to social media and letting SJW go nuts.

Odds are they'll be arrested for public endangerment and whatever counts towards attempting to incite violence. Assuming they don't open fire on the police when caught anyway.

No shit it'll be obvious entire cities will be on fire and I'll probably be fighting my way out of the city with a ram spot welded to the truck.

Niggers don't do subtle and never have. This whole threads a showcase to how inept they are at it.

Go away CTR, noself respecting pol/ack would use a piece of slavshit.

M16's or the new STG-44 Clone in 5.56mm

No they got caught already.

Sir you made my day thanks I needed that laugh.

maybe it's my tism but I can't find the funny.

SAM HYDE
GENOCIDE
WORLDWIDE

shit nigga what

confirmed leftist shitskin.

What dose his red sten say?

That's a direct threat. Even if you don't like them, let Trump persuade the disenfranchised instead of letting faggots spark a civil war.

somebody email this to thesmokinggun.com, they might be able to source a mugshot.

Behold the real killer of bolshevik swine the Strumgewehr-44 (pic)

That's what an M1 Garand?
"communist killer" that's a stretch given it helped the communists conquer Europe in WWII (US was allied with the USSR).

Its getting to the point where i would say, fuck it, let the FBI get in on it, just expand your club hard and fast enough that it doesnt matter

I love how he cant not laugh.

it's from a game. it was known as the machine that killed fascists in the real world but the developers of Fallout are massively illiterate anti-America dregs so the probably just took yet another opportunity to pull their "LEL ONLY BABY KILLERS HATE COMMUNISM ;)))" bullshit once again.

Sheeeit. Thought it was going to be Civil War. Wonder what Militia Massacre Sam is up to.

Not saying I like niggers, but what are you doing here NIGGER?

Didn't even try

Those pops did not come from an AK.

Just filter that shit

I want to know what Sam Hydes red sten gun says in the 3rd webm i replied on. It also says "This Machine …"

I hate them so much

Sam Hyde organized it

You know it's still pretty obvious what that plate says.
Just get a fake licence plate. I ride around with a Death Grips one on my car.

I hope it doesnt say kill fascists

I hope it says This Machine Kills Niggers

Is that legal?

I'd expect that to be the kind of joke Sam would pull, but I'm not seeing it on his Twatter page.

Absolutely not.

Anons, let the police and the national guard do their jobs. If they aren't around, then protect your home/neighborhood/friends/family/businesses (rooftop korean style).

Just continue to let these idiots do what they do best, which is making themselves look like idiots in front of cameras

You know that someone is your natural born enemy when just hearing the sound of their voice makes your blood move faster. God, that voice just makes you want to crush his windpipe. (Not that I would condone that sort of thing, of course)

You're a cool guy

for you

Sounds a bit light for an AK but it might just be a shitty recording with the acoustics.

Even a lefty fag should know what an AK looks like

Not quite. The Fallout universe goes right from WW2 to a resource war with gommie China in the 50's. So, that M1 probably did kill commies. Plus, FNV wasn't made by Bethesda's diversity squad.

WASRs are made in Romania

bitch any ak chambered in x39 is considered an ak47 by people without autism.

Here is your (You), now scram shill.

That's the gun? They mistook a fucking TEC-9 for an AK-47?

It's a high-capacity assault weapon :^)

And? Soros is over-reaching big league on this one. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
This will redpill a lot of people on both sides.
Leftists will see that niggers fucking HATE whites no matter how much they try to pander to them, and niggers will see that leftists are in this for themselves and don't actually give a flying fuck about them.
Sit back and enjoy the show.

The shooter has been identified as one S. Hyde

Are you stupid? Do you think that we care what some noguns dilettantes consider?

so in other words people are lucky if they got hit.

You sure about that?

Conductor we have a problem!!!!!

These cucks want a revolution but can't even handle the seeing a gun

Disappointed no one noticed the moonman i had blasting in the car. I did stereo panning and everything too

Lay down your autism and join me on an Aryan blood crusade. Together, we can quench our thirst and finally lay waste to the Aryans.

HEY! Don't you start falsely attributing it to this place!

(Check'd)

That graph does not take into account density. Might as well pit Sahara Desert vs Italy.

If a nigger drops dead in the street, does anyone fucking care?

The blue bits get their food and water from the red bits.

look at these dead creatures :(

WHO THINKS THIS LOOKS GOOD?!

So what states do I avoid? Illinois, Oregon, & where else are protests happening?

I told you to use FALs you dense fuck,

It's where they imagine themselves being chained up to the machine.

Italy loses.

What matters is how much of that land is arable land. If the liberals started a civil war no amount of community gardens will keep them going. They'd be besieged and starved out.

Explains why traffic was so fucked

I noticed, Good Job user

Wew.