MEMETIC WARFARE STAGE XI

Hi everyone,

BREAKING NEWS

It's the autist guy with poor english who created the oathbreaker "meme" and I'm comming back to deliver you this new powerfull invention called DUALKEEPER.

It's a weapon against degenerates (i.e. most of normies) who are actually believing things like we are all one and talk about singularity bullshits or other pseudo-prophetic stories.

Have a nice current momentum,

Sincerely,

PS : mods, stick this thread or kill yourself, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U8p5M
archive.is/WJrxV
archive.is/slppG#selection-2969.0-2969.887
archive.is/pRdrQ
vibration.desy.de/sites_measured/kek/
archive.is/ERWKg
casa.jlab.org/seminars/2003/slides/forest_030613.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut?

Please walk into a mason's lodge and present your ass for raping, OP.

Is that your excuse for never being able to articulate why your "meme" was supposed to have any utility whatsoever beyond annoying the hell out of Holla Forums for being forced cancer?

Fuck off and don't come back.

>inb4 "you criticize my meme which means you're jewish which means my meme is actually good"

archive.is/U8p5M

Shekelsteinberg, is it you ?

If your stupid circle "meme" actually frustrates masons or jews, then prove it. Go harvest salt with it from confirmed masons or jews, and come back here with the screenshots to prove it works.

You won't do this because you can't. Your "meme" has no power. You are too autistic to understand magic. You're too autistic to refute this post.

Fuck off prick. Oaths are sacred OP. You are a degenerate and your memes are counterproductive. I couldn't stand you from the start. Praise KEK, fuck you OP. Grow up.

SHADILAY

It's not an excuse, only the introduction, so, please, "Fuck off and don't come back.".

Prove your statement before

The frog is 1/3 of Baal so I don't praise for him.

>complete failure to defend either of his forced cancer "memes"
Prove that your shitty "meme" does anything at all. Deploy it outside Holla Forums, and come back here with screenshots to prove it has an effect.

You won't do this, because you can't. You can't because your "memes" are complete trash. Your "memes" are complete trash because you are so autistic you cannot put yourself in somebody else's frame of mind to determine how other people might perceive your creations. You think all the "deep" symbology that you've dreamed up for your shitty "memes" is self-evident because you think it, but you are too autistic to comprehend that to everybody else the images are meaningless nonsense.

Wait, wait… hol up, yo

That shitty oathbreaker may may was an attack on FREEMASONRY of all things?

Fuck. I thought it was to convince lurking alphabet agents to betray their overlords. What a let down.

It's a natural effect. Nature works.

archive.is/WJrxV

The "meme" is absurdly cryptic and non-self-explanatory because the creator has crippling autism and doesn't understand that the thoughts inside his head are only inside his head unless he clearly and effectively communicates those thoughts. Being an autist, such communication is beyond him. He doesn't understand why it is necessary, and even if he did, he wouldn't be able to do it.

Fucking this.

This fucking faggot again.

Fuck off namefag. If you wanted this to effect the enemy, you'd be spreading it to them. All I see you do is cluttering the board with bad geometry. Go study pythagoras and stop wasting space. Oh, and here's some real geometry for you. It represents our oaths to actually fucking do something, and fight for our people and ancestors. Have a problem with those oaths too?

Case in point:

Your compromised thought processes mean you will never form an effective meme. You lack the intellectual capability.

Damn, I really don't want to be so aggressive to OP, but fuck man, your circles annoyed the shit out of most of us during the elections. I know they annoyed me when I was meming trump blotter acid into reality.

Wew lad

If it triggers masons and jews, then prove it. If the purpose is to annoy people on Holla Forums, then admit it outright you weaselly fucking kike.

I thought you described me there for a moment.

Neuro-linguistic programming is a real cancer.

I don't have to prove something that I didn't said.

My grandpa was a high ranking Mason… then he got promoted to a very high ranking mason, then he said "fuck the masons and their weird as shit" and left, really pissed off… but his eyes said it all. "I'm not working for Jews." (gramps was a proud german immigrant, doing real work, running a steel mill.) As a result, despite their efforts (they try to recruit descendents ) we have not joined the masons. So yeah, fuck that, I didn't know my grampa well, but he cared about the things that he did.

Then do us a favor and explain your memes to everybody. Start from the very beginning and don't miss any details. Take all the time you need.

Hey everybody excuse poor english i am retard who makes things and my new meme is pic related its OP shitting up the board with nonsense

everybody use my new meme so i can have validation in my otherwise empty and vapid life

This one is better.

new meme #212: COCKSMOKER

archive.is/slppG#selection-2969.0-2969.887

It looks like a small penis splitting balls and then entering its neighboring asshole

shit logo

This faggot is trying to break our oaths to keep us out of valhalla.

It's inspired by an old friend, Merlin

I had faith in you…

SAGE

god it's this autist again.
You posted your shit on /tg/ before too.

How's your last meme oathbreaker doing? Has it caught on yet? No? Gee I wonder why. No don't worry I'm sure you're close to your 'big breakthrough' any day now!

Dude, stop. You aren't a meme magician. You are a cringe conjuror.

Im being nice because its actually getting painful at this point that I think you need help, friends, or a gf even if is that tub leah dunham. It is easier to make memes when you aren't trying.

And you are trying too hard.

was that a thing?

Never said that Mr Nose

Oh fucking kike on a stick. I think the only way to make this end is to help this boy out. He may be crazy but definitely misunderstood… annoying as shit too, but so is a dumb puppy that brings turds as presents…. it means well… just needs trained.

OP read this manual on magic, The Kybalion, your autist brain will process it well I hope, as it's primary principles of polarity.
Everybody, post your manuals and obscure lore that is aaved for rainy days,. OP, take the advice and resources of us anons, and become something great. Please.

Believe me you didn't have to. We can tell. Dear god we can tell. The bullying you are getting is people trying to get you to stop fucking up, not because we hate or like you as a person. We are telling you to pull that dick out of your ass because you are making yourself look silly.

This. Bro, focus on humor. You may even suck dick for years at it for years but staying in circles with funny fucks rub off on you if you let yourself be the butt of jokes occasionally and roll with it on timing.

Thanks. I know this book.

archive.is/pRdrQ

Silly user…

Good, now read it, front to back. Also, to learn whit, read the conversations of Socrates. He was the greatest asshole of his time, and has shrines across the world for a reason. For your geometry, study the more esoteric works of pythagoras, more importantly, his theories on harmonies. If you can gather an understanding of these three works, I am sure that you will become a great and powerful meme magician. You have the motivation, and the stubbornness to somehow deal with us fucks. Oh and get a kek ring maybe too. (optional, just makes you otaku-level memeticians.)

go with Christ, brah.

I'll help you faggot. First forget the symbology. For that shit to take off it requires more than just random skill. You have to be Hitler. Awesome and stick in people's heads.

On degeneracy, since you know people ARE on board and open, think of phrasing. Like that user with the simply pants of shit chant. That shit is easy and gets people hyped and laughing.

Symbols tend to be oldfashioned and need way to much exposure before success.

vibration.desy.de/sites_measured/kek/

Oh please no… pants of shit may have somehow been effective, but ug… that was low tier, high energy…. just…. wtf man, that even I did not see coming. I blame pro wrestling.

I agree, we should appropriate colors first.

Fine, be a bitch Done trying to help you out.

Burn the retard, don't want him breeding.

I almost feel bad countersignaling this guy, but…

It was effective for a reason and you don't even know why. Another thing never say you authored a meme. A meme's is stillborn if you do what you did in this thread.

You are not an artist. Memetics isn't an art. Its a shared idea and concept. Taking ownership means it is your bullshit and not the communities. The sign isnt your personal mark unless you're a pleb. Thats why everyone made fun of prince and he dropped that asshat shit. What really took off is how everyone had jokes about what to call the dumb faggot.

Actually I think I figured out what he's doing. He's trying to collect any WE WUZ CIRCLES parodies the hivemind throws back at him. I don't know why exactly it's probably crippling autism he could be a secret agent trying to quantify memetics.

It could be a good lie…

In the case of the latter my good xenoposter, I am not giving details. Just pushing him away from being cringe in case he is the former.

I'm trying to explain time travel but it's not easy so I'm tagging before explainning..

Don't worry. The best thing about memetic warfare is we can do it openly and under a bright strange banner!

Wait, are you talking to me, or OP? I told you my reasoning for pants of shit, pro wrestling. :/ trump likes pro wrestling.

Stop engaging the autist.

Lurk 2 years before posting, cuckchanners

Yes.

OP. On mobile so ignore sentences beyond the first.

OP is either extremely autistic, or an actual mason trying to force this shit onto Holla Forums pretending it is a meme. The "oathbreaker" is actually masonic. While OP's new image looks a bit like a retard drew the face of an owl.
archive.is/ERWKg
I figured it had to do with breaking the oaths of shills or something till OP decided to go full retarded and claim it was somehow anti masonry when we see the same crescent moon shit outside of Comet Pizza.

Fuck off we're full

shut it down !

casa.jlab.org/seminars/2003/slides/forest_030613.pdf

…where are you taking me KEK?

You think that blaming the Jews makes you one of us. It doesn't.

Ok, thanks for clarification.

In your minds, maybe.

Us ? Tards ?

Nice post, thanks.

I think for a second there you almost felt the feeling you need to feel to get your shit together and stop advertising yourself as a helpless tard. Cultivate that feeling of disassociation, that break in the edges of consciousness. It will grow into something strange and magnificent, but only if you give it enough room to breathe.

That give me an idea : we could use their color code (as we can see in recent protest against Trump) to reverse their memetic colors against them.

Power is AC or DC.

The trouble with you is you try to force everything and you wind up with nothing. Literally lurk more and it will come to you, all you have to do is stop namefagging it up and insist we adopt your content instead of allowing the hivemind to pick and chose content on its own.

Sorry but I don't force anything. As it's said in my 1st post : "I'm comming back to deliver"

None of that will get the hivemind to return your "meme" to you altered, which is what I suspect you really want.

summa jus…

May all your oaths be fullfilled.