What's the worst cartoon you've ever seen?

What's the worst cartoon you've ever seen?

Steven Universe

Coconut Fred

I've seen worse

Teen Titans Go
Breadwinners
Pig Goat Banana Cricket Be Cool Scooby Doo Ultimate Spiderman

Does Out of Jimmy's Head count? I'm going to say that.
If not, then Cramp Twins.

Family Guy

Currently Running: Loud House.

Previously: Kids Next Door.

I seriously never got why people liked either of these shows.

Nice B8 M8

Uncle Grandpa.

Sure, I guess. That show was shit anyway.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey.

Adventure Time

Steven Universe is definitely one of the worst
Other notable mentions;
Johnny Test
My Gym Partners a Monkey
Flapjack
Chowder
Breadwinners
Loud House
Planet Sheen

The problem with Out of Jimmys head was the animated segments were much more interesting than the really shitty live-action parts so the live action felt like it got in the way. If they were trying to recreate Rodger Rabbit or Cool World than holy fuck did they fail hard

Now here's shows I think were pretty good that everyone says sucked but didn't take the time to appreciate it;
Uncle Grandpa and Kids Next Door

MTV's Spider Man: The New Adventures.

Everything made in the 90s

Shut up, Tumblr
Nothing is as bad as a show that actively pushes an anti-human leftist agenda.
Look at the creator. That thing doesn't deserve to fucking live.

oh child

I've actually somehow never gotten around to watching Steven Universe. I had heard it was good and that I should get into it, but I hadn't heard it was super far left. Can you elaborate? /pol has made it super difficult for me to put up with tumblrgasms in my cartoons so I'm not trying to put the effort in and turn out to hate it

It's SJW bait, but at least it's decent when it needs to be.

I'll murder you and your family swine, prepare for jihad

Depends on how easily you're "triggered." The SJW stuff is there but it's not the entire point of every episode. Most of it is silly adventures early on, but the main dish there is feelsy relationship stuff.

I think it's after Lapis shows up that they mostly stop going to ruins and fighting gem monsters.

It seems like they save the good action scenes for when it symbolizes character emotions.

Flapjack never had a single funny joke and you know it

All the women of your family will die by my hand, this I swear

It's just a very feminine show with a short fat boy as the lead. If you're into indie webcomics, it may be up your alley.

An anime I watched at Anime Boston panel called "Garcy's Wing"

DO NOT LOOK THIS UP

Garzey's, and while awful, there are worse.

I got you covered buddy

I really love his art

Somehow it just ties everything together in a bow.

Even before the SJW shit becomes obvious, it managed to get that audience by having that "comfy" and friendly feeling that those tumblrites fucking swarm to. If you enjoy that type of thing then you'll probably enjoy it.

Problem Solvers was bad and physically hurt to watch

Angela Anaconda was just unpleasant to watch

Jem & Beverly Hills Teens are vapid shows that only teach "fashion, fame & wealth" instead of anything decent, and go figure, all the men are assholes. It's safe to say the modern SJWs are fans of those 2 shows.

get fucked

You guys haven't seen anything.

This is some Nick-tier bullshit isn't it?

Anybody got the anti-freeze? I thought I burned this shit out of mind.

if you took out the main kid from that show, or at least made him less of a whiner, it wouldn't be bad at all really. less one of the worse shows and more one of the worst leads in a show.

Perhaps I haven't actually seen it, much less comprehended what was happening, but there's a Russian film called "Дети против Волшебников". From what I can gleam from its Google Translated Russian Wikipedia & Lurkmore pages, it's about soldiers of the Russian Orthodox Church infiltrating Hogwarts to defeat "The Great Harry", who is a transexual clone of Merlin.

I am immensely fucking curious as to what this movie actually is, and I would fucking kill for some accurate English subs of it. But alas, I can find none.

That disney one that I cannot seem to remember. It was terrible, just terrible.