Fucking with rioters thread

What can we do to generally troll them? What if we slapped "Trump/Pence" or "MAGA" bumper stickers on top of random cars in rioting areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-trump-make-america-great-again-bumper-sticker-pack-of-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we get MAGA stickers after the campaign is over?

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-trump-make-america-great-again-bumper-sticker-pack-of-2

Take my money

STINK BOMBS

Time to grab some safety pins from your grandma's cookie tin, guys. Walk up to them, feign relief that they're a safe person to talk to, then just call them a faggot once they think you're a friend.

If you leave on a carry state the only thing you should be doing is packing heat and kill any retard that tries any funny shit on you

WEW

I'll do it if you give to my patreon

it might be a good shaming tactic.

Or you can go back to Holla Forums with your dumbass false flag.

Put MAGA stickers all over the buses they're brought in on if you want to go that route. Find leftist residences in the vicinity of rioters and tag their cars with MAGA or Trump stickers. Or put Trump signs in their yards. And then watch rioters destroy an idiots shit.

thats a really good idea

Tried it. They're simply too far gone to feel shame. They're perfectly happy wriggling about in the warm stickiness of their emotive moral diarrhoea.
Oh, for the blessed day that it's possible to answer that smug condescending attitude with a hammer to the teeth.

All you're going to do is get your car fucked up and put yourself, those around you and your belongings in danger and the media is fuck all about it and if you do call the cops, they'll probably end up shooting someone and CNN or something will paint the cop as some evil mother fucker who's gunning down some poor minorities.

Do something like putting MAGA and Trump stickers on the cars of known Hillary supporters so these faggots can ruin their own lives.

Niggers will take anything free you hand them. Take a bunch of MAGA t-shirts and hand them out for free.

checked checked

probably the best idea so far, getting them destroying each other's shit. not only for the laughs, but it'll d&c them

We won. We can hurt them now.

the fucking irony. why are these people obsessed with doublethink?

Attacking the buses they come in on would be good. Strand the fuckers so as to bring attention to how it's all staged. People will start to wonder whose behind it all.

Part of their conditioning. They've literally been brainwashed.

Someone with more balls than me, put on a red Trump hat, get naked and drape yourself in American Flags, then pour gasoline all over yourself and walk into an Anti-Trump protest. Make sure there are lots of cameras running. Know that your death will be avenged 100 fold. This was always gonna take sacrifice.

Hit the gas.

Can't we just hang them all already?

Soon young padawan

Or… Steal one of their cars, and go on a bowling spree. Ditch the car somewhere before cops start following.