Sanders supporters look to Green Party's Jill Stein to take up the cause

Sanders supporters look to Green Party's Jill Stein to take up the cause
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/sanders-supporters-look-to-green-partys-jill-stein-to-take-up-cause.html
archive.is/15Jsy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Vallejo
unitedprogressiveparty.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suspect that in 2020 the united states will begin to acknowledge parties besides the rethuglicans and democraps.

There'll probably be 4 parties that are significant:

and maybe in 2024 more parties will join the fray. Probably the transhumanist party, and perhaps even fascist and religious parties.

No there won't. FPTP is a fucking retarded voting system and absolutely destroys third parties.

this. probably the election will be a close call and $hillary will win in the end, which will result in everyone forgetting the "le rigged system" meme and our dear chairman brnie sndrs :^)

It's possible for third-parties to win majorities in FPTP. The NDP in Canada have won majorities in a number of Canadian provincial elections. Just never at the federal level.

Mark my words, Ted Cruz will be the Nom in 2020.

His main voter-base is evangelicals, those guys stopped being relevant to politics years ago.

He was Trump's biggest opponent, this year, and after 4 years of Hillary I think he could gain some traction.

If the FBI doesn't arrest him first….because he is, afterall, the Zodiac Killer.

Why are your leaders almost exclusively Jewish? Can the goyim just not into leftism?

Is anyone with a germanic or scottish surname jewish now?

They are actually jews though in this case though.

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS

fucking bluepilled cuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Vallejo

just fuck my entire country up fam

unitedprogressiveparty.org

Presidents of Peru and Argentina are also crypto-jews but these idiots just won't learn

The Protocols might be a forgery, but they're an accurate one assholes

Chilean here, she's another classcuck sellout.

sure, whatever. is there going to be a happening tonight or what?