Trump plans to attend UFC Tonight

… but the Secret Service don't want him to go. This is like denying the Emperor the right to watch gladiators battle in the coliseum.

The President of the UFC Dana White, has been a long time Trump friend and loyalist, and if you recall he even spoke on his behalf at the RNC.

archive.is/JeVkT

Other urls found in this thread:

watchwrestling.tc/videos/watch-njpw-power-struggle-11516/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6PkpJ-eIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure there's a few of you who are into UFC. I'm excited to see Stephen Thompson, who looks like a product out of Hitler youth, take the belt away from Tyron Woodley.

Interesting

Wasnt that the nigger who threatened "ferguson-like violence on connon mcgregor"
Want to watch him swallow his god damn teeth.

He's becoming a shill for a ton of people?

Or just enjoys his subjects fighting for him?

Yeah, Conor is the main event, fighting a different guy, Eddie Alverez. Conor and Woodley got into it though, and Woodley made the threat to "go Ferguson".

Woodley is about to be KO'd hard by Thompson.

Trump's always been into MMA too. "God Emperor" and "Last Emperor".

He spoke at the RNC incase you missed it

Soooooo, what's he going to do? Can't he just watch it on tv?

What fun is that if you can attend?

Friendly reminder that Tim Kennedy (former special forces badass) is fighting a nigger. He appeared on Alex Jones and he's redpilled as fuck.

Well, you know, it definitely beats GETTING SHOT IN THE FACE!!!!

Bad news bud, the nigger (Rashad Evans) failed his medicals. Fight is off.

It's the first time the UFC is in Madison Square Gardens, which is, what? 5 mins away from Trump? Way more fun to attend.

that's more pathetic than losing really.

As a history buff, I grin at this comparison. OP is not a faggot

Go anyway. SS wants to not go they can watch it on TV. Trump has his own security team on standby anyway I am sure. Who gives a fuck what cowards want. You as emperor wade into whatever venue you fucking want at any time you feel.

In his defense, he wants to fight, but apparently the doctors weren't happy about something they saw in his MRI. It's a shame they won't be fighting, but they've moved their bout to a card next month. It's really just the NY commission being overly cautious.

win-win
what are the odds of anything actually happening to Trump?

To show the faggots he isn't afraid to do shit he likes. Also shows that he supports men being men and fighting.

Well never zero, but it's going to be close to zero. I'm sure they can put him behind a box with bullet proof glass.

Even then though, I can see Trump saying… get this glass out my way, it's distorting my view. According to some reports, he even refused to wear his bullet proof vest at certain rallies.

Can't blame Trump, most sports have devolved into nigger worship now. Better watching 2 niggers beat the shit out of each other than play catch.

Oh boy this is some 4D chess I can't even begin to comprehend.

>this is like denying the Emperor the right to watch gladiators battle in the coliseum.

The God Emperor wills it.
We are going to see gladiators and UFC arenas like never before, folks. It's gonna be like Ancient Rome, with chariots n shiet. Make it happen.

I wouldn't put it pass them.

not like anyone listens to CNN anyway

is a single security team of secret service agents gonna be able to keep away a mob of over 5000 angry professional protestors who almost all want donald trump to be killed?

maybe thats why the secret service doesn't want trump to go

Yeah, because they cant get into the building.

BREAKING NEWS: Chicago Cubs are being forced to give up their World Series title.
Cleveland Indians fans have rioted across the country in protest of the 2016 World Series. Despite knowing the rules of the game prior to playing, they were unhappy they lost and demanded the outcome to be changed. They could be heard chanting #NotOurWorldSeriesChampion all across America.
Even though the Cubs won 4 games and the Indians only won 3, since both teams scored 27 total runs throughout all 7 games, they are being declared co-world champions.
When questioned, Commissioner Manfred stated, "We felt as though it was the right thing to do for the nation. What kind of example would Major League Baseball be setting if we expected the adults who play this game, and their fans, to gracefully accept defeat? Instead of creating a bigger divide between the Cubs and Indians, MLB is confident that the Cubs will gladly share their victory with the Indians."

I hope SS keeps him safe. Pray for him. I'm slightly worried but I know Kek will protect him.

He's warded against anything they can throw at him.

protective dubs

Good job, user.

It just keeps happening. And the shroud got '93', everything is going to be ok.

Shadilay Brother!

100%. now the chances of it doing anything to stop him is like seriously less than a percent.

Repeating digits! Let there be no doubt this thread has KEK's blessing.

This is a power play. He's going to PROVE these protesters are nothing but loud retards that can't achieve a goddamn thing and will destroy them through sheer demoralization and sneer.

What's up with that micro image?

Presidents have rules after the Bushes tried to assassinate Reagan. The Secret Service has to protect the president, which means they can override him if they think he's putting his life in danger.

The Secret Service is only a few hundred Abrams tanks from being a Praetorian Guard and running Washington.

pleb.

You know it, megasatan

the numbers, many repeating digits

sometimes posting pics does not work. a workaround is by posting with a second super small pic, generally 1 by 1 pixels.

looks like trump needs to expand his personal bodyguard to something much larger and more effective

thx user I knew I'd get shit for asking

It's a work around so that you can post an image which already exists elsewhere on the board.

by that logic, trump should just lock himself up in a bunker and not leave it for the next 4 years
won't work out very well, would it?

I understand SS. In normal circumstances a 70 year old man should not participate in cage matches to the death, but Emperor Trump is a physical manifestation of Kek and thus indestructible.

Am I the only one that sees the parallels between the ascendance of Trump and McGregor? Is McGregor also an avatar of Kek? Could he be memed into realizing the significance of his rise to success and fame? They both have an unshakeable belief in themselves. he better fucking win tonight, kek willing

I suspect he's sooner join Marxist Sinn Fein than enter our orbit.

"Floyd Mayweather, don't ever bring race into my success again," McGregor wrote. "I am an Irishman. My people have been oppressed our entire existence. And still very much are. I understand the feeling of prejudice. It is a feeling that is deep in my blood. In my family's long history of warfare there was a time where just having the name 'McGregor' was punishable by death. Do not ever put me in a bracket like this again."

Get lost, classic-cuck.

Still mad about that second temple Yid boy?

Underrated post.

Alverez said he wanted to "make MMA great again", and Conor has disrespected the Emperor before. I'll support Conor because I've followed him this far, but he's saying a lot of stupid shit lately.

and capped

So… Did he go?

it's not really that cool though man they're definitely going to try to kill him
maybe not tonight, but the thought of him being complacent scares me
Trump's enemies are still strong

Doesn't look like it. He's probably having 2 secret service members fight to the death for his entertainment in Trump Tower tonight.

Is Kek watching the fight tonight?

Imagine the revenue we could generate by broadcasting it world-wide.

I'm in the military and if they open up billets to be apart of the Emperor's Imperial Guard I would die of excitement.

Based Potatonig on now
It's a shame our God Emperor didn't get to watch that incredible Thompson fight in Person though

Here I go shit posting in this thread again.
That's where you're wrong user, and they wont be fighting for steak. They'll be fighting for green cards.

What a cucky post.
How we gonna generate revenue then?

You're a faggot. He enjoys a display of full thrown testosterone. It helps one think.

Anyone notice the absolute Madman's Vince McMahon Walk when he entered the Ring?
And HHH is there.
Do I smell a Wrestlemania 33 Appearance on the Horizon?

With a Trump brand. Also not being a cuck, you said felons, I say illegals.

He needs portable bulletproofing.

Shiggy diggy

Guy loves watching big guys smacking the shit out of each other. He was instrumental in helping Vince McMahon set up the first wrestlemania back in the day which help cement the promotion as the big one. He has continued to work with the WWE in the decades since even appearing in several matches and is a close personal friend of the McMahons. It's one of the most down to earth parts about the President Elect. No matter how many years pass he still loves watching Boxing, Wrestling, and fighting in general.

He absolutely loves his combat sports too…
Real Big WWE fan, all the Wrestlers say he loved working there, and that he was real nice to them

Holy shit yes

Hell he is in the Boxing Hall of Fame for his contribution to work promoting the sport.

Make it happen

He should go. He should live like an everyday American to show people he is just like them.

First ever WWE Hall Of Famer to Become President too
Anyone watching the fight? Good God Conor is excelling like crazy

Not American and know nothing of wrestling, just sitting here wishing I would see wrestlers vs protestors

Holy fucking shit, he's recruiting fighting-obssesed males to become his brown shirts by persuading them to protect him in the heat of a masculine combat sporting event.

Naw I am actually watching the NJPW Power Struggle event right now. The SANADA/Tanahashi match is fucking great.
For anyone that is interested
watchwrestling.tc/videos/watch-njpw-power-struggle-11516/

RIGHT WING DEATH QUADS

Not gonna lie user, that's an easy 10/10 dank reality.

Honest to God so proud of the lad.
Going to go down in History as one of the Greatest Fighters Of All Time.
Anyone else think he could be vying for a Fight against Lesnar? Because he mocked WWE relentlessly, walked like Vince inside the Cage, and Triple H is in the crowd like he's scouting or some shit
That would be very interesting to see
Wrestlers vs Protestors would be fun, and I'd watch NJPW Power Struggle if I wasn't so tired

Must be why the SS is apprehensive.

Dana whites a Jew PC feminist pushing faggot. UFC is rigged mor than wwe.

And this is, news? To whom?

White knows, and voted hard for Trump.
He spoke for him at the RNC

Why would you do such a thing? I was going to play with that mouse.

How is it rigged?

Don Jr. took his wife to the fights for their wedding anniversary.

jesus fucking christ, beaners fighting in arenas, the one that survives 100 battles, gets to stay.

Don JR is so damn Based.
Taking your Wife to Fighting on your Anniversary..
And then he'll post here later as well

I'm sorry Big Guy.. hey at least you got Dubs!!

can you shills make yourselves any more obvious?

Well now don't you look silly.

Was a great card, the only Holla Forums thing I can think of is when the crowd Boo'd the shit out of Madonna and that faggot she was with, then immediately afterwards cheered Chef Ramsey to make it perfectly clear they were in fact Booing the bitch.

I wonder if the Don did show up how they'd have reacted. Based on their reaction to Madonna I'd wager they'd have been receptive to him.

Unacceptable
The god emperor demands blood

UFC CONTROLLED/ OWNED By Terrorist Jew Ari Emanuel youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6PkpJ-eIU

He could start by legalizing Japanese death match standards in every state.

Conor absolutely clowned him, wasn't even a close fight. Out classed in every aspect of the game.

news?

Manlets, when will they learn.

yeah, did anything happen?

Well I think we know what the WWE is gonna look like again. Notice they only went PG since obama got elected.

Personally, I don't think he should go.
I think that would be a mistake…
But if he does go, I hope they crank the security to 'full body cavity search' levels

Doesn't look like Trump attended, unless he managed to do so completely inconspicuously and avoided all mentions on social media. I think Trump was just too busy to deal with the security hassle.

MASSIVE SPOILER

Thank you kindly user.