Carl Jung's Red Book English PDF?

Does anybody have a PDF copy of the english translated Red Book by Carl Jung?

I feel like it would be of great assistance to myself and many other user's here.

Other urls found in this thread:

stillnessspeaks.com/assets/books/Red_Book_by_Jung.pdf
bookzz.org/s/?q=jung red book&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
philemonfoundation.org/current-projects/black-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=ed-hUoeHcz0
youtube.com/watch?v=XCpnODXmGAY
youtube.com/watch?v=zv5J48r9wUg
youtube.com/watch?v=J_A8RV0qH4U
youtube.com/watch?v=f0ounbWjdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=PlpUABjD_p0
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=5989B7D57F08DE6C04E5CE00539A268D
gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=ernst junger&f_columns=0&f_lang=All&f_group=&f_ext=All&page=1
ernst-juenger.org/
robertsteuckers.blogspot.se/2016/10/the-spiritual-path-of-junger-found-its.html
mega.nz/#!dJUzxIjD!b7nJL3a7FkX95RSV1e7UlQFwGI7RQvYm1DVBBn5Vinw>>8248649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Psychology is a load of Jewish horseshit.

Bump for interest
Also post if anyone has other pdfs about him.

Jung was a very smart cookie. He emphasized the importance and actuality of synchronicity and several other key components of our psychology. His works have helped me a great deal.

The Red Book is notoriously hard to find. Monitoring this thread

Listen lad, I don't want to be an asshole, but go read Philosophy if you want to understand the human condition. If you mess around with Jewish black magic, your like to brainwash yourself.

You are a fucking retard lad.

Here's a link to the original (not in English) stillnessspeaks.com/assets/books/Red_Book_by_Jung.pdf

I do, give me a few minutes to get my shit together (if someone else doesn't post it first hint)

This is just a version of Hume's Causality. Kill yourself, cuck.

(checked)
bump for interest

Initiate yourself and you will understand what is horseshit and what is not.

walp, correct that to I did.

If you don't agree with that statement, you don't belong here. Fuck off back to TRS, infowars.com, or SA.

Your ignorance only impedes your progress, friend.

Nice bump
Still someone has this pdf?

try bookz on iirc

Ok Kike, explain to me why pseudoscience is important, and why not every Jew needs to be gassed. I'll wait.

This is the anti-jew
This guy made Freud so pissed off he tried to destroy him
Almost all of modern psychology is based in part on the concepts this guy made, because his ideas absolutely blew away Freud and cabal's ideas
Yes, psychology is jewish controlled. No, it was not jewish birthed

Anons have been finding his work, especially his Red Book which is relatively newly published, to be very relevant to the now. He went through the same process many anons went through and then some, coming out as 'a wizard' as we might say.
Nietzsche, Campbell, Hiegel, Socrates, he's of the same cloth, he touched upon a greater truth and brought a piece back.

there's a pretty active torrent on thepiratebay

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6988224/C.G_Jung_-_The_red_book_(manuscript___english_translation)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d9199a3e644c96e80da7ec84776d78ff8dee97e5&dn=C.G+Jung+-+The+red+book+%28manuscript+%2B+english+translation%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Your use of the term "pseudoscience" only tells me that there is no explanation which could convince you otherwise.

I share the opinion of Adolf Hitler in that every Jew shouldn't be gassed, are you trying to subvert this board, Chaim?

ty for the bump btw

Clean download, thanks. Man my copy of Codex Seraphinianus was in the same folder… I wonder what else I lost.

monitoring cause this is relevant to my interests

Guess what, kike. All non-whites need to be gasses. Holla Forums has shared this opinion for a long, long time now. You make it very obvious that you don't belong, and that this is a JIDF slide thread. You want us to waste time looking for a book of horeshit, while also coming off as a huge outsider. There are so many more important issues as stake.

Blow your fucking brains out Jude

Still we need this book faggot

You are a total failure as a shill and you won't dissuade us from piercing Jewish science and rediscovering the folklore and spirituality of the Volk.

See

When did you stop understanding tongue-in-cheek? I don't like niggers or jews, but to assume that you have some sort of moral duty/right to kill off swathes of them for there mere existence is rather unfortunate. Or indicative of your JIDF membership.

Not even 10 seconds in this book and I find this. I bet we can find a frog too in it.

Well, that sure made me stop downloading it. Fuuuuck that.

When you become truly woke you realise all living manifestations on earth are equal in nothingness.

Rediscover your third eye and be granted adept intuitiveness amongst other skills.

why?

Thanks user, also nobody should forget about >>>/pdfs/

It's probably the incarnation of a demon. Get woke and you can talk with them, get wisdom or gain fortune in various ways.

Stinks of occultism. The one thing I know is that symbols aren't as innocent as we think, everything has a hidden meaning.

I am aware of this, what does it have to do with my post?

Have you had any cool conversations with demons?

Behaviorist psychology (mostly inspired by Freud and alike) that's based on materialism and environmental factors alone is kike shit.

Jung was quite redpilled, but he did not explore the subject fully.

If you are seeking demons for wisdom or fortune you are degrading yourself. Malevolent spirits only reveal knowledge for a price, be cautious in your occult practices user.

Carl Jung. "Stinks of occultism."

Wow we're being shilled hard this morning for some reason, and from a source that, to be fair, is better at it than CTR. Is the JIDF finally back!?

user for fucks sakes stop going on Deviant Art.

Urgently requires Pepe.

(checked)

Jung seems like a cool guy. Is there a good book of his I could begin with?

Seven Sermons to the Dead is pretty good; what you have to remember is he actually had far out, Philip K Dick style religious experiences. That book isn't fiction, it's autobiographical.

Thank you both.

Fuck off.

It's not just that. We've been swamped with lots of meaningless people in the last week or so. Trump's win lured in loads of very basic chucklefucks with whom we have nothing in common and they have nothing to say or offer. Notice the willing ignorance of that user, his lack of knowledge or objectivity. They're essentially noise in the system.

I'm seriously starting to think Holla Forums is dead and that it's time to go into greater obscurity. Our greatest triumph made us too public.

I have sensed an exodus for a long time now, I'm just glad it didn't occur before the election, as our unity was vital for that victory.

I was feeling blessed so tried myself.

The man said jews have diffrent psyches to whites and that hitler was an avatar of wotan

I'm not a chucklefuck, I've been on the chans for years and have probably read more philosophy and theology than you two fags combined. I'm not talking out of my fucking ass here, go read something about symbolism.

I'm not a jew, and I think you're an autistic teenager.

Don't think so compared with cuckchan. Think of them as summerfags.

The Red Book is about an inner transformation journey. The use of demonic symbolism was not - unintentional isn't the right word - it was not unconscious.

Actually I'm seeing this in a few threads now and it's worrying me. I think the kikes are trying to persuade us to split the base.

Thats just what a chucklefuck would say

(checked)
Exactly this

And how did he actually get himself into these states of mind? Have you ever thought of that?

Oh fuck off. What have you read on symbolism?

If you had made that slightly longer it could've been a nice copypasta.
Anyway, I think you should check out /pdfs/ OP.

I'm not worried mind you. A place will always exist or become accessible. But it is bothersome. Point is the same thing is happening here that happened to 4chan over the years - a bit of exposure leads to an influx of newfags, then yet another greater exposure brings in a tidalwave of shit and everything crumbles into mediocrity and irrelevance.

It seems to me that God ruined a perfectly good asshole when he gave you teeth. You are a two-assed creature, spewing shit from both ends.

Summerfags that will not leave or assimilate. This election was like us using up all of our power. I don't know how we can ever operate obscurely again. At least not here, anyway. Is it time for the bunkers?

They happen to some people spontaneously. I would know a thing or two about that personally as well. If you're trying to accused him of voodoo mystical evil eastern yoga magic, no, he was a just a well-educated guy who was just as befuddled by what was happening to him as anyone would be. Reminds me a lot of this right here, which I'm currently reading

Have you read the red book? If not you should fuck off from the thread about the red book reddit nigger

I think your overreacting to obvious shills user. Remember that they aren't real people.

meant for:

Says a guy who's lolispamming. Eat a dick. For a shitpost, you get a shitpost.

No, and neither has the OP. I'm just warning you niggers about symbolism I've seen in it and all I'm getting is infantile cognitive dissonance.

I understand, but my point is that he had no guidance and was probably exposed to all kinds of stuff that he wasn't able to grasp. It just doesn't seem to me like it was something disciplined and systematic, it seems more like he opened himself to whatever and tried to put it on paper. And that is dangerous.

I think this can be expected when we transform from a parcel of intellectual outcasts to a discernible movement. We've been making strides, having an effect in the material world, so the focus has shifted substantially from this sort of thing. I'm not worried though. This victory is a good opportunity for us to hit the books again and rediscover our roots.

Listening to your inner guiding light can be dangerous. The only thing more dangerous, in fact, is not doing so.

Nah, it really is just "us" if by "us" we include the influx of outsiders who while seemingly being on our side belong to an inferior grade of Man. Every movement inevitably has a core and those who are there without really understanding what it's about and can only be used as followers or cannon fodder. In previous eras it was easy to avoid direct communication with such people, but imageboards make this impossible. That is our great vulnerability - NPC's and spam. It's easy to ban and disregard obvious antagonistic outsiders/shills, but a chucklefuck is a much more difficult specimen. He thinks he's contributing or has something to say but he doesn't, since he has no deeper understanding of the topics at hand or our way of doing things. Furthermore the mental and spiritual qualities are wholly absent from such individuals. They're the same as special snowflake SJW's inasmuch they identify with the movement in order to be a part of something and stroke their ego. They are hollow on the inside just like a typical normie.

graves. I27 Their trip had evidently not been successful. The Septem
Sermones ad Mortuos is a culmination of the fantasies of this period.
It is a psychological cosmology cast in the form of a gnostic
creation myth. In Jung's fantasies, a new God had been born in
his soul, the God who is the son of the frogs, Abraxas. Jung
understood this symbolically. He saw this figure as representing the uniting of the Christian God with Satan, and hence as depicting
a transformation of the Western God-image. Not until 1952 in
Answer to] ob did Jung elaborate on this theme in public.

Uh oh

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Jews abandoned Jung because Jung started being critical of Freud. There's a lot of interesting and positive things to take from Jung that will help us develop the white identity.

Try some of bookzz.org/s/?q=jung red book&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

I'm downloading the first one but it's going pretty slow (169MB)

Jung Red Book is written using symbolism from both Gnosticism and Jung's own psychological practice. If you aren't highly educated in both subjects, the Red Book will do nothing for you.

Always start at the beginning.

How curious, I just ordered the Red Boom last week, disregard the readers edition I am going full wizard.
Also, I recommend Synchronicity, an acausal connecting principle, it touchs themes that meme magicians will find interesting. So far these two things are put into the table;

Those dubs. We're not going to space on top of rockets, boys, we're going to bend space and time around our will with the power of meme magic.

lel dumb nigger

you mean "symbolism" or more generally "mythology" or "the humanities"?

read some Joseph Campbell. He was based as fuck.

Reportedly, when the US first walked on the Moon he was in a room with a bunch of other people and said, "The Moon.. hmmm, that would be a good place to put the Jews" lol

It's funny because I was introduced to Jung in a philosophy course. Jung walks the line between psychology, philosophy and anthropology.

Hell, his approach is widely known as analytic psychology as opposed to Freud's psychoanalysis, to clearly distinguish one from the other, because he saw Freud's approach as overly limiting and absolutely obsessed with complexes and neuroses. This caused unending butthurt in Freud.

Jung is an alchemist of the soul. His work contains a good direction to unexplored fields that he did not advance into further and there is a lot in his works to learn about and contemplate. It is far better to form your own opinion of him rather than dismiss him out of hand because lolpsychology. The world would be a far better place, if even a handful more people learned about his concepts of Anima and Animus, they'd have a far better understanding of themselves as well as others around them. Incidentally, his theory of Anima and Animus blows the fuck out of tranny bullshit, as it clearly shows that their idiotic belief that they're of a wrong gender is nothing more than their Anima/Animus energy overwhelming their core self and causing a mistaken identification with it.

In other words I can't make decisions for myself so I let my inner waifu make them for me

And no shit his work has symbols all over. That is the theme of his work, noticing the symbols, then trying to understand where they come from and why they are everpresent in human psyche.

He likened the conscious mind to a ray of light emitted by a flashlight that illuminates some part of a dark room. As you move the flashlight, the illuminated portion changes, new objects emerging from the darkness while other objects disappear into darkness again. Yet, no matter whether the objects are illuminated or in the dark, they all exist simultaneously. Analogically, then, our mind is the same, being able to perceive of some small part of reality at a time.

He described his search with another analogy. Imagine a house. A man goes to the basement of this house and finds that beneath it, there is a room of an older make. Beneath that, there is another, even older room. It continues so on and so forth, the further he digs, the more ancient rooms emerge. This works the same with human psyche and the collective unconsciousness. Ideas pop into our heads, but where do they come from? Have you ever sat down and tried to find the source of ideas you have as your own? Jung's vivid introspective searches contained within the Red Book are exactly that, letting his unconscious mind guide his hand as he draws mandalas that only several decades later will he become aware what mandalas even are.

Of course, you can also just fear the dark and stay in the cave, preferring to observe the shadows flickering on its wall. The vast majority of humanity chooses this option, you'll hardly be alone. But do not try to appeal to authority when discouraging others to explore the vast history of thought forms.

Yes, that's basically what trannies do. They desperately try to become their waifu, but in doing so, they try to escape the reality more and more. They will never become their waifu. They will never even come close. Their mad quest in becoming a woman is doomed to failure and that is why there's such a high suicide rate among them. Explains why there's more MtF trannies, too. A man's Anima has a very concrete form (depending on the stage of their mental development, a fully developed man can project several Anima forms as his understanding of various types of women grows), while a woman's Animus is much less concrete, more a smoky illusion than any concrete person.

The reason for this, too, is simple. A man desires for a perfect woman and wishes to find her. A woman, however, seeks not one specific man, but rather, is fine with any man. Instead, her efforts are turned towards keeping that man with her. This is why men are capable of incredible feats of creativity - they strive for perfection, they strive to express their love for their idealized woman the best they can. Women have no such drive, they instead wish to be the best companion to their man, and fuss not over the details of who that might be.

That's just an elastic response due to the volume law contribution to the entanglement entropy in our universe.

I don't know if this is relevant, but my anima energy looks like me to an extent that it threw my into a psychic wobble that I've still never been able to correct for. Wanting to be your anima, and to expand your possibility horizon to include her potential experiences…. eh heh. Yes I understand that problem very well.

I'd suggest you to try to separate yourself from your Anima image - saying that it looks like you might indicate some form of narcissism and stagnation. Remember, you are not your Anima, nor is it you - it is merely the feminine aspect of your self that encompasses your understanding of women. It can only grow if your understanding of women also grows, so you'll need to get out there and gather a much larger sample data. Look into his Anima archetypes - in my experience they quite show a quite linear progression from a simplistic understanding of the feminine to a much more complex one, from the primordial Mother to the flawed, but wise Sophia.

You're on the right path, in any case - you are aware of the deeper principles working within you. All you need to is to experience more and you'll be on your way to becoming more whole.

I wonder if there isn't another potential answer to the challenge. Of course, I'm going to have to wait until I'm dead before trying that sort of thing - there's a lot of things human physical bodies just can't do. I would of course like to be able to fly under my own power as well, as I can in dreams. It's exhilarating to huck yourself off a building and take flight just before you hit the ground.

I don't so much know about narcissism. I was taught self-denial and self-loathing for so long, that when I finally broke clear, I broke clear hard. I like myself a lot. I try to be good about taking criticism and usually I am, but everyone in my neck of the woods is a leftist so I get shat on simply for being a fucking white male and who's got time to let that get you down? I guess it can be somewhat destructive. I love myself so much that I don't care what anybody thinks of me. That's supposed to be healthy or something, but I'm still here, ain't I?

Been noticing a trend lately, The newfags that are angry about the supposed 'occultism' and worship of kek and the tarot are a bunch of butthurt christfags that their kike-on-a-stick didn't do anything for them yet an ancient egyptian god did.

There was a thread that had a post about how the Nazis were researching about the ancient religions and how they were tied to one another. Since a good deal of them were Zen Buddhists, they tried to find links with other religions like Hinduism.

In that same thread they found out that on Inauguration day, Trump will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old. His birth cards are Death/Emperor. There was something else involving 7, but I wasn't able to remember it.

There are far too many coincidences at this point to ignore it seems. There might be something metaphysical at play. But there will be those who want to subvert the discovery. (((They))) don't like it when we start to practice other religions that aren't Abrahamic in origin.

See: Egyptians, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism.

I mean if you're interested in psychology I guess. It's not required, but essential to know if you're into that. Psychology hasn't progressed since Jung and Freud's day.

See, you're on the path, because you ask yourself these questions. Read the Red Book. Use Jung's meditation with his own self, his conversation with his own soul as a kind of a guide. Try to start a similar conversation with your own self.

Loving yourself so much that you care not what anyone things of you will seem a bit odd once you grasp that All is One, One is All. All in many ways are aspects of the One. What annoys us in others often is the very same thing that we perceive as annoying in ourselves. You say you come from a long period of self-loathing, so it is only natural that now you excessively go the other direction - it is needed to find balance. The voices of your critics are in reality just the voice of your own soul, split and spread out among the people of this world. Do not be afraid in your experiments, but always remember that for it to be an experiment and not just indulgence in desires, you need to perform analysis of them and draw conclusions. Never stop learning, user, and you will make it. Remember that we memed a president into power. Now realize, that you can turn that very power towards your life, as well.

This is a great thread. 9a0f27 seems a lot more versed in Jung, so I'll let him explain and contribute his thoughts.

However, I created a torrent file for all y'all that has pretty much everything Jung has ever written in English.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87595309da01cff74185d31b074b338151df819b&dn=Jung&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969

I guess… I don't know, I need to be with my own kind so to speak. If I'm incautious about with whom I associate, it draws trouble to me, and unfortunately that simply includes Most People. I have an internal filter but it's never good enough to stop whatever redpill or joke or inadvertent psychic breach (I sometimes accidentally read people's minds and blurt out their worst fears, totally at random) turns them hostile towards me. I have a bit of social life left, and I'm sad about how little I can really risk.

This thread took off marvelously.

If you continue to search for your soul friends they will come to you.

I have a group of friends who are practically my brothers, and we all spur each other toward greatness, I believe the same is possible for anybody who has a true desire for that same fraternity.

Do read the chapter of Red Book where Jung recounts his impressions of the desert. It is a fitting metaphor, for you likewise are set to go your path, walk away from the old life and this solitary, tiring and dizzying road to the other side of this desert. Where are you going? What are you walking away from? What do you seek to find? It is the desert metaphor that serves as a way to sift away all that is unnecessary and try to understand what is this that drives you forward still. He speaks of the odd dichotomy of cleverness and simple-mindedness, where the cleverness of man ultimately is also what drives him out in that desert where there is nothing, and likewise, that simple-mindedness, this laughable trait is what allows the desert to bloom into an oasis and then a garden.

I am intentionally paraphrasing this as you need to experience the text yourself. What I sketch here is the meaning I've derived from it (and how the principle of symmetry would bring me to this text right as I envision a chapter in my writings where the journey through the desert and reconsideration of the life thus far is the central theme, along with re-discovery of the inner strength!), and it speaks to me in a way that makes sense only to me. That is why I encourage you to read it yourself and come to your own conclusions. Then, defy the cleverness of man and its favourite defense mechanism, laughter at everything and especially the simple-minded wisdom, and dare to follow that simple-minded wisdom where it leads you.

Much obliged, user. Good to see that there are few texts I don't have in my collection yet.

Oh, and lest I forget, I was once in your shoes. I had to cast off the shell that I was forced to grow into through a long time of self-loathing and denial. Now I see that the experience was necessary for me to become the man who I am today and to be the good friend to the great people I surround myself with today. How else could I develop my principles if it were not for all those trials and suffering I went through? And how fortunate was I that I had the teachers that guided me to see the value and lessons in that suffering? True companions, this will come in time, but not as a goal to reach towards, no, as a consequence of you getting to know your own self, becoming honest to your self and that honesty and authenticity radiating from you.

To a cynical person (what a corruption the modern term is from the original cynic, Diogenes and what it meant then!) this will sound foolish, and this is what I believe Jung means about the simple-minded wisdom - it is so incredibly simple, that so many simply scoff and discard it. Surely it can't be just that? But in truth, they trap themselves because of this act, they are so afraid at admitting even to themselves that they might have been wrong, that all the things they did were in error.

Let me guess, you're a Christian?

Well, I'm not in search of perfection or anything.

It would be nice if things were somewhat more interesting and fulfilling, however.

You're welcome. I configured my torrents after noticing this one wasn't seeding immediately. Stopped all of my other torrents until I've seeded a 3.0 ratio and then I'll resume my other torrents.

Let me know if there's any problems, folks.

kill yourself

Some of these paintings are actually really beautiful

Also, I thought I saw a torrent for the black books, but apparently they're in the middle of being published according to wikipedia.

The "Black Books" are currently being edited by Sonu Shamdasani for publication in a facsimile edition: The Black Books of C.G. Jung (1913-1932), ed. Sonu Shamdasani, (Stiftung der Werke von C. G. Jung & W. W. Norton & Company). Publication date pending.

In preview information about this publication, the editor further explained the relationship between the "Black Books" and Jung's Red Book:

"The text of The Red Book draws on material from The Black Books between 1913 and 1916. Approximately fifty percent of the text of The Red Book derives directly from The Black Books, with very light editing and reworking. The "Black Books" are not personal diaries, but the records of the unique self-experimentation which Jung called his ‘confrontation with the unconscious.’He did not record day to day happenings or outer events, but his active imaginations and depictions of his mental states together with his reflections on these. The material which Jung did not include in The Red Book is of equal interest to the material which he did include."

philemonfoundation.org/current-projects/black-books/

In this, I offer you this quote of Jung. I find it says everything that needs to be said.

I'm curious, have you read any works of Ernst Junger? His take on the Anarch figure is rather similar to a lot of this stuff.

Here's some more books, folks.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d048fa1883cde3207ec102b483687161e6b46925&dn=Extra%20Stuff&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969
Enjoy!

is that a Jung picture too?

Betas and guys with women troubles watch this cool video!

Anime Projection - Jung

Jung Shadow Projection (fear)

Jung - Synchronicity (Pepe)

I don't see the problem in Freud's work. It has been proven to work, Edward Bernays invented propaganda and had huge success in manipulation people with Freud's theories. The whole marketing and advertising industries prove at least some of his theories right too.

It's the difference in perspective.
Using the same telescope, astrology can predict the paths of stars just as well as astronomy, but there is a hell of a difference in understanding what you are looking at.

Freud gave us many of the words. Jung gave us the concepts.
Freud said it was broken gears. Jung said it was misdirected motions.
Freud said sexuality started in the ass and popped into your mother. Jung said you're looking for your inner waifu.
Freud saw a penis, usually his own. Jung saw a tower, one we must all climb. One he eventually actually built, the absolute mad man.

I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't encounter a pleasant surprise sometime soon in my life. I just realized today how long it's been since I had an unguarded conversation, something not about work or simple salutations to people who work in the service industry. It's not a good feeling. They haven't gotten in touch with me since, and I was definitely trying to be conscious of my redpills. My support network has been devastated.

Hey are you my dad?

nice digits.

You shouldn't have to censor yourself around the people who are supposed to be your friends. I wish you the best of luck, hopefully you can find a friend group that is supportive and intelligent. In the meantime, focus on making yourself the best person you can be. Make yourself strong, attractive, and intelligent, then like minds will be sure to follow you.

What proud man would want that? It eliminates his love, his ability to love her, if he were to take her place.

They don't try to "become their waifu" they are simply the yolk of a dead world and you're rationalizing their existence in the frame of Jungian psychology. Bear in mind a lot of these people do this because it's a) a fetish, or b) profitable (like in Asian brothels), or c) they're simply insane degenerates which compliments an insanely degenerate world that only encourages them – simply look at all the freaks on tumblr and so on, or d) caused by abuse like a lot of faggotry is.

Don't look at people as if they are all equal. Some are clearly heroic and in touch with their blood memory, most are clearly animal-men driven by base instincts (and the jews are something akin to that). You'll notice a lot of these trannies who truly believe they are some other sex are also ugly as fuck, so much so that I couldn't count them as the same race as me. Never fall for the equality mistake and it's sometimes okay to judge a book by its cover especially when you open it up and see it's as rotten as the outside. It's also why I find the "animus" to be false conception and that it being a "smoky illusion" is an excuse to not leave biological females out of the picture. Extraordinary women are extremely rare, much more rare than men who are very capable of creating and appreciating beautiful things (art, culture, and romance). Women when left to their own devices are like animals; their personalities mimicking the simple, machismo minds of nonwhites more than the Aryan. The great female is in myth, the realm of the gods, of the collective consciousness, that of our blood memory, and have no flesh and bone counterpart much less in today's world which really feels like a twilight of the gods even for men but especially for biological women, yet the divine feminine is certainly awake; she makes contact with us men and professes herself through ART.

Men have a waifu on the other side but most men do not remember her and will deny her existence; women have no husbando and there is no husbando phenomenon and likely never was one – women on the other hand find a surrogate in animals or nonwhites (see the crazy cat lady or the ones that either adopt or ingratiate themselves to nonwhites which is almost all of them). The "Fallen Angels" mated with the daughters of men, not the sons; it's always the gods like Zeus appearing in human form to have sex with women. Degeneration began when our ancestors muh dicked the local women (and by the way that "original sin" is still ongoing, simply see the creation of the Mestizo and the Mulatto). The mixing of blood obscures blood memory and the degeneration continues to this day. This is why you don't betray your waifu.

Men would "make waifus real" (that means give them a suitable host) because 3D women are irredeemable, as if truly cut from a different cloth than us. The high romance of our shared memories cannot exist with the normal female and they aren't anything to be heroic over either, so heroes do not exist along with them, yet in man the hero can awaken but only when he remembers her. Redemption is through her, this is something Wagner understood. Even the idea of the angel: in Judeo-Christian thought it is a male, always, yet we in more modern times have see it as the Valkyrie and now something angelic is almost always used to describe femininity; when we think of angels we think of her. She has no earthly analog that isn't artistic expression, especially not in women as a whole. It's the mortal man who takes up the quest and the role of the hero, he who remembers the realm of the gods where she waits for him.

I dunno, the Peshmerga are still fielding damn valuable women.

JUNG IS THE MESSIAH OF OUR LORD KEK

He specifically said he wasn't. He might have met him once or twice though…

Reread

No, he's Buddha in a way. He walked a path, told everyone what he saw, what is likely to come when we get there.
God will come back to the collective if enough individuals walk the path of light.

t. Jew
Begone in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes.

There is some truth to this but I don't think it's a plot, at least not on so low a level. Many people simply never bothered to read about mythologies, philosophy and sacred texts from other cultures. For me the majesty of God grew brighter and brighter the more I got to know stuff ranging from Greek myths to Taoism.

It appears to me that putting your whole faith in a single text or dogma is utterly incompatible with how God wishes to be semi-understood, which is as a LIVING God, an active force. In a way God is a master troll and He seems to enjoy laughter and jokes far more than grave discussions and sterile enviroments. The Jews definitely, and by proxy regular christcucks see God as a stern and merciless set of draconic laws. A cruel figure of oppresive parents. To me He seems more like that cool uncle who'll make funny faces behind your parents backs while they're telling you that you shouldn't fight the bully, and afterwards he's the one who'll teach you to kick the bully in the nuts.

I'm obviously drawing a caricature but you catch my drift. I wonder if Nietzsche was right when he said God is dead, and that we're actually the ones making a pathway for the divine to manifest itself. Because despite my moderate, careful and objective position it is obvious that somehow the support we expected from a purely christian conception of God has failed to materialize. Furthermore, islam is yet another rigid system of pain and violence, and judaism even more so. It truly seems like the three semitic religions have failed us utterly.

God is very real, but it looks like He has nothing to do with any of those three. Alternatively the stuff from the Bible actually did manifest, but for US and people like us rather than alleged "christians." The things Jesus said even confirm this.

I dunno. All I can say is to be careful, joyful and keep an open mind. We stand on the shoulders of giants and we try our best. I feel like we're rediscovering Truth, and Truth is setting us free.

Check >>>/pdfs/ and if it's not there I'm sure someone could post it

This doesn't warrant a thread and it's a very, very long shot. The MAGA hat reminds me of something from my childhood, and the suddenness of Trump's win and the turn the world took for the better just makes the association stronger for me. It could just be (((pure coincidence))) but I'm not so eager to believe in those anymore.

Hint: the original series ended in a very strange way - a time loop.

I've been pondering time loops lately. Obviously the rigid view of time as a straight line from past to future is woefully inadequate; I find myself wondering if time has a topography in the same way that space does, with different areas of time having different characteristics and effects on the physical world. The montalk.net people propose that sometime in the future, something went wrong, and they had to send us back into the past to try to fix it and we have to loop the same sequences until we can get it right. I guess that's a comforting idea, insofar as it means we're building a better future - but it doesn't always seem that way.

So at the end of all this, what's KEK going to birth?
Christ + Satan = ???
Wojack unleashed? A male-tan? I find it funny and telling of our collective consciousness always evokes things as young ladies and not young men. When will we birth a Western son, an heir, a prince, a sovereign?
Who will come after us, what symbol will they be known by? What surname and purpose shall we give them?

Who do we will into being that is better than us? A succesor to Uncle Sam, the idea of Christ, our long lost God blessed King figure? I'd like to call him Nemo Trismegistus.

Well the Traditional view is that time is cyclical. I believe it.

But what I also believe is that since the "begining" there really is an unbroken link, a struggle, a fight. And transmission of authentic knowledge. The more I look back the more obvious it becomes that someone/something beyond time and space is trying to tell us something, or bring us back Home. Serrano had much to say about that and especially about eternal love towards the Waifu. It is this similarity, in fact sameness, that strikes me. There is no difference between a paleolithic hunter-gatherer carving a fat Venus figurine, a trubadour in the Middle Ages singing about the Holy Grail, Lewis Carrol writing about Alice and us here now gushing over anime girls. It ALL points to a same direction, a same goal.

I'm sorry if this is only marginally related to your post, I'm rushing through thoughts. Even if I disregard anime and merely focus on what I'd watch as a child (cartoons) I can see a kind of "schooling" or "preparation" taking place.

Examples. Pay attention to what I said previously about the seeming joy God takes in laughter and trolling. As it was written, "The folly of God is wiser than the wisdom of Man." We've seen this become truth before our very eyes. I'm also sure that the people who made these were utterly unaware of what was to come. They were merely instruments. Since I don't know how old you are these may be unknown to you, or seem stupidly unrelated and meaningless:

This is when the Internet was a new thing and I was still a kid:

youtube.com/watch?v=ed-hUoeHcz0

Or, remember the original user depicted as a faceless green man, and indeed our user title is green still?:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCpnODXmGAY

Now on the other side, this is a very old cartoon. Early 90s, only marginally related to the movie. In this Lydia and Beetlejuice are friends and some would say lovers. Notice that it is Lydia's action that empowers the master troll. I correlate this with the shakti/shiva concept in Hinduism. Beetlejuice is essentially "dead" without her empowering him (watch both intros). Lydia was indeed my first waifu before I even knew about sex or anything of the sort:

youtube.com/watch?v=zv5J48r9wUg

Intros:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_A8RV0qH4U

youtube.com/watch?v=f0ounbWjdAc

Or here's a more popular example of the manifesting of the shakti/waifu. As an added bonus - in a certain ep in later seasons we have a time loop ep. The Professor was saved by the Puffs as a small boy and couldn't explain what happened but remembered the girls - he got into science to find out what happened to him on that day and…

youtube.com/watch?v=PlpUABjD_p0

And here's something about the Puffs that I stumbled upon in a completely unrelated website and topic. It shocked me. Some dude was talking about his wife and a smallish fight they had, and somehow within his post (due to a funny comment) he recalled (in equally jovial mood) how once as a small boy he was so in love with the Puffs that on multiple occassions he liked to pretend he's a knight, that they were the princesses and that they were going to crown him - so he'd kneel in front of the TV when the show came on. Naturally he was playing make-believe and his posts didn't seem like that of an autist or weirdo, just a normal guy recalling a funny childhood story. The problem? I did the same thing, and I remembered it because he reminded me. I've forgotten about it completely.

I deeply apologize if this seems batshit insane or a disjointed autistic mess with no relevance. It seems much of this is always by necessity deeply personal and doesn't translate well.

Christ + Satan = Melek Taus, the peacock angel of the Yazd, who are currently being slaughtered by the Jews and their ISIS.

The first waifu I can remember is pic related. Dependable, reliable, but also tempestuous and in a position of inexpert authority. So many things get mixed up - longing for the divine; longing for a better world; longing for platonic love; longing for erotic love…It's like trying to categorize the seas with a spoon.

I think that first and foremost that is a private thing. Meaning, you, me and every user has a duty and struggle to join these opposites within himself. This is the Great Work.

On the public sphere the person who appears is the Universal Monarch, or Kalki.

Well that's an older guy that fits the general description, but context and purpose do not fit at all.
Fuel, oxygen, heat. Symbol, faith, passion. He is a symbol, and there is faith, but evidential is a lack of passion.

It was his passio (sorrow in the classical sense) that bound the world and molded it, though, and granted him dominion.

It's something we can politicize, as Iran is currently undergoing a similar Zoroastrian awakening. A long goal may be to conflate this with the Mithras Petragenatrix, revive the World-Shaper as martial, rather than priestly, and self appointed by his nature, rather than decree.

Here's a bit of my personal weirdness (again). Onpu Segawa from Ojamajo Doremi. She's the one who got me into loli, way back before I even knew the term. Since childhood and into adulthood I often had dreams (usually not erotic) of a girl whose face I couldn't see because it was shining like the sun. The only distinguishing features I'd clearly remember was that she had short tomboyish hair. She did not correlate with any living person I knew, and the dreams culminated when I was about 25. I woke up from a dream I couldn't remember, but I woke up full of love, inconquerable nostalgia and anger. I dreamed of a sister/friend who was alive and now is dead. I was so utterly beside myself that I couldn't distinguish reality from fiction. I was very close to calling my mother and father and demanding that they tell me what have they done with my "sister" and why didn't they tell me she died/was taken away. I'm an only child. The feelings and associations were those of sister, friend, lover, mother all rolled into a single longing of gigantic magnitude. In short I remembered Her, I remembered the Primordial State, Heaven, the garden of Eden and Oneness.

A few years later I discovered Evola and Serrano, and all became clear. A hint was given to me by accident prior to that - I found an old childhood photograph of my mother (black & white from 1972), She had short hair like Onpu, and was disturbingly similar to her appearance. My mom is alive and well and since she was a young woman always had long hair, and she neither knows nor cares in the slightest about politics, occultism or anything of the sort. i'm still a bit baffled by this.

Tl;dr I know that feel.

…the fuck?
Never read the book nor know what it is but this thread is mighty fucking jewish.

Here you go pleb:

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

But why should I care to read some literal who faggot's blog from some paganjew?

You don't belong here.

Why would anyone trust satan or his sons? Are you that new to both Holla Forums and /fringe/?

What this bad boy said, and also this: - jews (and demons ofc) are afraid of Jesus.

Also "Christ" in simple english gematrix counts as "77" or "462" for full; but greek "orthodox" "Christos" name (that we, the slavs use) counts as "111" or "666". Really makes me go mhm about subversion by greek jews and 17th century russian church reform.

wew
Don't tell me you bought that christcuck meme? You do not even have any real experience with Orthodox Christianity, faggot.

Why are you here shill? Why do you bother us with your stupidity? I refuse to believe you can't read the link and grasp that it's about what Jung said, so I can only filter you since you either have nothing to offer or are (more likely) a shill who intentionally came to this thread to derail us.

The thing about Jesus Christ is that I increasingly feel that "Christianity" is a sad sack of shit that hijacked Jesus's work and wisdom and twisted it into unholy abominations.

Yup. Definitely a shill. No matter what you do you're already dead.

I'll grant that Jesus was a badass meme wizard who overcame a great racial handicap, but I'll never buy that he's a messiah I need to worship.

Posting degenerate anime images doesn't make you right.
Fucking weebs, every time.

Filtered. Normally I'd keep laughing at you but this thread was good before you showed up and will hopefully be good again once you're rightfully ignored.

Exactly. The real Jesus used rope to beat the fuck out of dissidents, Walked alone in the deserts for 40 days, taught people to buy weapons to preserve their lives and endured one of the most brutal deaths the state could give at the time.

Whether or not he's the Son of God I have no clue, and how could any of us know, what we do know is he wasn't some hippy pussy faggot, this was a hard iron-age man.

Modern churches teach nothing but the "good" of Christianity, which sullies the message of hard "truths" that comes with the actual scripture. Modern Christians think "Turn the other cheek" is the ultimate philosophy and it sickens me.

This is a fucking amazing piece of literature.

At least according to the synoptic gospels he also said "bail on your family yo, give up all your money and shit who needs generational wealth jej? oh yeah and we're all one people man. jews, goyim… we're all ooooone."

Honestly it's hard to know what to make of Jesus' character after all this time. I see no reason to disbelieve that a rabbi named Yeshua bin-Josef walked the Earth - Hell, as a Buddhistish sort of thing I'll even grant the miracles. But worship will always stand between me and Christianity. I won't worship the man.

Chucklefuck.

Indeed.

And as a eurofag born into Catholicism I agree fully. Watching this sad, pathetic freakshow that the Church has become is both sad and morbidly interesting. If any of the "Christian" churches once had anything to do with God it seems God has left them a while ago. It's a lair of devils and lies. Well, I'm not that familiar with Orthodoxy but protestantism/catholicism is cucked as shit.

I really think we're witnessing the death throes of current religious structures and the birth of something actually true. It's not that we are directing this process, it's not that we're returning to some pre-christian paganism, it's not that islam is winning or anything of the sort. We're on a genuine brink of a new revelation and I have no idea what it'll be like, except to feel that it is necessary.

DUDE PHILOSOPHY LMAO
my nigger you are retarded

I think you misunderstood the thing with the family. The point is the same as if your family were bluepilled SJW's. The money thing can be equally easily understood as a condemnation of selling your soul for material wealth.

I have a full version with manuscript scans and english translation

Unfortunately, I'm not computer literate enough to know how to get it from my computer to the internet. The Red Book is by far one of the most important books in the last few centuries. Reading just a few chapters changed my life. I can attest to its veracity and its truth. If you do what Jung does, do not be surprised if you come face to face with Kek himself. It's a terribly difficult journey, but communing with the unconscious is incredibly awakening. I consider this book the epitome of the alchemical work.

For those that already went and talked with the void, it is good as well. He gives words and images to what was pure thought beforehand. Jung, in another time, in another place, would have become a high priest of a new and world changing religion.
Now? Now he's a giant whom's shoulders an orator will one day stand on.

Individuation is something I believe all who call themselves user are familiar with. This poor guy went through it alone.

Jung was more of a prophet then jesus.

Christfag detected and reported.

I missed you, where you been?

Orthodoxy is still un-cucked. So are the Coptics. But yeah, Protestantism was doomed from the beginning and Catholicism has been castrated since Vatican II.

This was so easy to find, I almost don't want to deliver it because of how low-energy the posters in this thread must be to miss it…
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=5989B7D57F08DE6C04E5CE00539A268D

Up your game, the Portland rioters are starting to look more competent than most of the anons in this thread.

It was delivered almost immediately. Read the thread.

Lack of linktext made it incognito. You win, stylesheets.

Do you not know how to create a torrent file?

I dont know what orthodoxy you have experienced but its primary center of control russia is a spiritual wasteland on par with the US the clergy might not cuck for nigger dicks but they steal your money and are closer to a goverment institution then a spiritual one

The libgen PDFs give me a read error sad face meme goes here

No, actually. I've never needed to.

Jung doesn't get the attention he deserves. I think it's because he's not easy to understand. Freud is easy to understand, but that doesn't make him right.

When people understand who/what Kek is, they will realize that Jesus was actually talking about Kek. He's not the only one to have done so, but he's the most well known. I'm glad to see people becoming aware of these things.

Read the following, they are all short/easy reads:

Just google " red book carl jung pdf" and click on the second link.
its a download, i did it and it is reliable

which is in russian, vk.com or something

My gut says one thing.
The Emperor.

Trump was not the Emperor, he is Malcador.

We live in the post-einstenian science world,son.

This sounds like The Kybalion.

Jung was well versed in the Royal Art, he has essays on alchemy, Paracelsus and the occult among other things. He thought Evola's work on the hermetic tradition was fantastic, that is how I started reading Evola in the first place. Evola, however, thought Jung interpreted the whole thing a bit too psychologically and didn't go full wizard. Jung looked at alchemy and the occult primarily as a means to discover oneself, first and foremost it all being a journey within, with the experiments, the chemistry and the burning of coal just being a part of a ritual that was secondary in nature. I feel it's a valid interpretation, as even just taking the hermetic basics into account as a metaphor aids one's mindset quite a lot.

Who knows, maybe Jung did go full wizard, just hid his power level better than Evola thought. His later mandalas in the Red Book definitely have signs of a man that has unlocked the gold within, the sun motif is central in them.

Likewise I don't know what Orthodoxy you experienced, but in my country we're closer to the Greeks, nobody likes Russia and nobody accepts anything that smacks of Russia.

No, and not who you asked, but I'm curious. Attempted the red book several times last year… it's brain melting (or i'm a giant pussy or both) when read in the right state of mind.

Came across Junger's Anarch somewhere else and was very intrigued- started The Forest Path, any other recommendations (of Junger particularly, or other related)?

Waited for pic related for so so many years, gave up and didn't realize it was actually out. Have a pdf handy, couldn't find anything in the usual places?

Can anybody post a PDF copy of the Talmud translated from Hebrew into English? Plus can you confirm that it's accurate?

That was the first Junger book I read myself. I only have a copy of that book and Eumeswil in my physical library. He's honestly really interesting and a lot of libertarians mistakenly attach themselves to his anarch figure. But, unlike randian objectivism, there's a crucial element where the Anarch is simply supposed to be inconspicuous and "go with the flow" so to speak. There's a lot of zen elements involved as well!

Do you have the forest passage for download in English by any chance? If you're interested, I can share my collection of Junger writings.

Here's a few helpful links before I link my collection.

gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=ernst junger&f_columns=0&f_lang=All&f_group=&f_ext=All&page=1
ernst-juenger.org/
robertsteuckers.blogspot.se/2016/10/the-spiritual-path-of-junger-found-its.html

And here's my collection. Unfortunately it's considerably smaller than my C.G. Jung collection, but I hope you enjoy it all the same user.

mega.nz/#!dJUzxIjD!b7nJL3a7FkX95RSV1e7UlQFwGI7RQvYm1DVBBn5Vinw>>8248649

A lot of his stuff isn't available online, hell, most of Junger's English translated writings are difficult to track down in physical copy.

His 1930 essay on Total Mobilization is only available in print in a Heidegger reader, only a single chapter from Heliopolis has ever been translated (Ortner's Tale), extracts from Battle as an Inner Experience and other inter-war essays in the Weimar Republic sourcebook, etc.

I rather strongly dislike psychology on the whole (particularly "therapists" and therapist culture) but Jung's books On Dreams/Psychological Reflections were two of the greatest I've ever read in my life. They're more like collections of aphorisms than anything else, and there's quite a lot about political history and the European psyche in there.

It's been a long time since I read either of them but they never pinged my Jewdar in any way, and I tend to pride myself on my ability to pick up Jewish tics and inflections.

Dreams, Memories, Reflections is a great place to start. While his actual expensive psych books are the real meat of his career, you won't be short-changed by this autobiography.

YOU WILL BURN SCUM

Carl Jung is non-kosher psychology, you fucking plebs. He just describes his ideas within the Jewish psychology vernacular, but he is 100% Aryan. Jung is quality stuff and was denounced as an anti-Semite in his time. Read it if you have any interest in tradition.

It just hit me. Lots of magical practices seem just advanced ways to hack the mind. Are demons just tulpas? Areas of the mind that gain independent consciousness?

t. mundane

A lot of it is, especially things like mantras. I think the prevailing belief of those who study the occult is that thought can manifest itself in reality and influence it directly, though mostly, subtly. They often cite things like the double slit experiment, and stuff like that.

This book needs a reprint.

Trying too hard huh? Negro.

"Man And His Symbols" was meant for a general, non-academic audience. it's still well beyond the comprehension of a fat butt is likely the intended starting point.

I was going to do a Talmud series,
Phd in Theology and would love to go through the abrahamic religions

This is one drunken night ranting about Islam