My Gym Partner's A Monkey

How could one show be so much shit? I could forgive a lot of things. The Korean outsourcing, the character designs, the writing, the dumb name of the show, everything, if only the characters weren't such obnoxious assholes. They're only beaten in said terms of jackassness by the Teen Titans Go characters. And the MC was such a narcissistic little shit that I can only wonder what made them think that such a character could ever make a good role model as all he ever did was bitch about how much he hated his friends and school despite being freed from the mundane soul-crushing day-to-day life of regular human school days, while getting enjoy a theme park-like school which was easy as fuck to pass.

Only good thing I can say about this show now is that the animation wasn't that bad and the slapstick was decent along with some occasional jokes here and there… also…

That Giraffe… Sweet fuck that giraffe. Ingrid… I just… I just wanted those hideously large and meaty lips on my dick. And that tight cute little body she had in contrast to her large and ugly as fuck head. Fuck she made me think of things. She made me want to do things… All manner of things. Even thought of grinding that snake-like neck is driving me nuts.

Uh… user? Are you okay?

Fuck you I liked it.

He is suffering from a severe case of autistic western waifu tastes. This is the curse of those who do not accept that animu is the superior animation form and source of good waifus. TTGL is shit tho

k

You know, I genuinely don't understand how you sick fucks can pop boners to some characters.

Like, some things I can get off to. Some I can't, but I can see that it's possible, if you're a sick fuck.

But a cartoon giraffe? Amelia Bedelia? I don't even fucking get what wires have to be crossed in your brain to pop a boner over shit like that. What the fuck Holla Forums

It's called pretending to get a rise out of people. If no one were allowed to respond to these kinds of things they would never continue to happen.

Of course TTGL is shit. It tried to be as crazy as Getter but failed. It tried to be a Super series, masquerading as a Real series…and still failed, no matter how many times normies yelled out Fight the Powa and junk

Did you write for this game, OP?

I liked Ingrid too. To Fuck.

Not sure about a Giraffe (not a furry) but the appeal behind the likes of Amelia Bedelia unfis the quaintness of western waifu material, like how a lot of cartoons are "toyetic", anime tends to be designed around sexualization to appeal to a few peculiar demographics. While the appeal is larger with the ladder, the former is much more specific, and arguably more intimate with those that they unintentionaly garner interest from.

Swiggity swooty get that booty

I'm just saying…giraffe tongues are long as fuck.

OK, I was looking for some kind of "horrified boner" reaction shot, but Sam works pretty well there.

It'd help if I posted BOTH things I intended to, wouldn't it?

Yeah I might not be a furry but I can see whatwhere they're coming from

I liked the mustache episode.

That's a real giraffe you fucking weirdos. I just wanna fuck a cartoon facsimile. Also, Nurse Gazelle did something for me once. I don't even like furryshit, but these two… I don't know what it is about them…

Actually, in the musical episode she actually does suck off the nerdy armadillo while they make lewd noises.

I know, but in a show that likes to bring up animal quirks I figured that'd be a tidbit to keep in mind.

Go back to /mai/ your weeb board needs you.

Forget OP's Giraffe-lust for a moment. Let's talk about this shitty character and how these characters are always shit. What the fuck is there to like about a whiny spastic character who, when thrown into a whimsical, amazing situation, proceeds to whine and bitch about wanting things to be normal and boring? Why the fuck do studios keep making characters like this?

OP is a faggot.

Beats me. Something about readheads intices writers or (((producers))) to make them shitheads

Max

giraffe girls are best girls

Really, though. You have to go back. Back to 4chan, that is.

>>>/4chan/

If you wanna edit him red, be my guest.

Is a recliner really a couch?

I don't want it edited. I want you gone. Piss off back to half/co/.

The episode that most pissed me off was the one where he kept wishing his school was boring. Ungrateful little shit.

This just screams bronytism.

I've been here since the exodus. Stay triggered.

What would her superpowers be?

Or that fucking birthday party episode where he kept shoving his real friends into the closet while trying to impress the human cool kids. I just wanna punch that fat little girly-voiced ginger.

She slobs your knob real good with her ridiculously long tongue.

>the exodus
You fucked up. Time to go back.

greeting people at EB games

now you're just posting to post.

You're a queer, OP

Fuck off, already.

i mean you're not wrong, those are derpibooru filenames

please forgive me

OH MY GOD!

Just leave.

Same thing happened with Wayside. Especially how Todd treated Maurecia.

You get it out of your system OP?

That I did. Spent the last four days jacking it to that one work of art.

Same thing happened with Kappa Mikey.

Loneliness

Holy fuck, you're all fucking right. How is this a fucking trend? On the upside, it made me cheer for the qt And made me wish the qt loved me the way she loved the main character so I could reciprocate

I'd say Chuckie Finster fits into this stereotype too, but even Rugrats had the presence of mind to develop him further and not just have him constantly be the wet blanket.

bump

Weird coloration aside the costume looks pretty good. The armor doesn't look over done but it's still believable.