What will happen to it after Hillary has lost?

What will happen to it after Hillary has lost?
Will podesta make a Risotto again?
Which wine will he use?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54609

When will you faggots act?

Other urls found in this thread:

citi.umich.edu/u/provos/papers/detecting.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hidden in plain sight.

If we Crack this we WON everything FOREVER.

This will make our win INFINITE.

What is this code? Need more details user, I've been too distracted with all the social media salt…
In short: the fuck are you talking about?

no ones really talking about these two. I bet they're the far east branch of madams and collect kiddie.s

Proof is infront of us. Whatever it is. Any proof would stop them.

Hypedriven monkey

Again, what the fuck am I looking at?
This thread is a picture of a baby, two gooks and a baby and a pixelated mess.
What are you getting at? Any clues? what is risotto supposedly code for?
Bumping this time in the hope someone not autistic answers as ill admit i'm curious.

Do they have risotto in guantanamo?

ROPESROPESROPESROPESROPESROPESROPES

Too bad, this looked interesting.
Hope someone whos not a fucking lunatic will make a thread about and explain his theory instead of the autism in this fucking thread.

IF YOU KNEW YOU WOULD BE TOO.

DAY OF THE ROPES IS COMING

So tell me what you are talking about dipshit.
Posting pics of kids that have likely beenm cornholed is all well and good but THATS ALL YOU'VE DONE YOU STUPID FUCK.
Explain yourself please, just a fucking sentence or two will do.

sage

this

They are sending pics to each other. Usually smaller resolution, small size etc.

They have a tool/Script build in their mail software. They are hiding Urls, messages and password inside of jpgs, pdfs etc Sometimes even inside the Header/Footer signature/Picture.

In this photo you can see that pixels were inserted that picture contains data of some kind.

Podesta, Clinton etc are part of a Child abduction/Pedophile ring. They get kids delivered to people in key positions of power, film and document it and thus have 100% loyal and obedient slaves that are listening to any command given. Also Podesta and others are so full of money and power, they have lost all connection to reality. They believe in wicket sick shit like sacrifice etc and they eat the sex slaves after they grow up too much for them to keep. Like someone that gets a puppy and abandoned it after it gets too big.

They are sick. Gitmo is too good for them.

There's no band-aid on his middle finger. Anons allways pointing out to the bandaid but I can't see shit. The middle finger does seem different from the other fingers though.

Finally! Fucking hell was that really so hard?
Ok so now what, I'm guessing you are looking for help in deciphering the codes in the pictures?
One question, why do they go to the trouble of sending coded messages to each other in photos and then write emails that are so blatantly filled with double meaning? It seems odd, the emails discussing thousands of dollars worth of "food", while not incriminating, are extremely telling, why not convey all the info in coded pics with an email saying something like: Haha! here's a pic of the kids playing in the office" It would have prevented anyone ever stumbling on all this.

Also this, there's no band aid.

No idea why.

citi.umich.edu/u/provos/papers/detecting.pdf

You can't be sure about this…especially the part where they eat their victim…
Too much speculation

This is more plausible though.

what is this?
can someone explain why you assume theres something to find in this picture

There IS a bandaid there. notice the shadows in the fold near the palm, skin doesn't fold that way, that's paper/fabric.

CRT

Data in images is not visible with the eye, only after you process it.

No, there isn't or you would see it at the sides of the finger but you don't because he has no band aid.
The shadows are creases from the joints in his fingers, I have the same creases on my fingers.

Fuck, forgot I took sage off.

Cool pics OP but you still haven't told us what the point of all this is…

Processing image to rebuild the key.

Fine but why post it all here?
Cant you figure it out and then post your evidence?

Lazy Cunt. What when they knock on my door? Then what? I share every fucking step on the way you fucking moron.

Fuck off CRT

autism

Fine, ive spent a good part of my afternoon trying to engage with you on this but all you've done is post a billion copies of the same picture run through an app.
I asked a perfectly reasonable question and your answer was: "hurr I dunno"
You aren't getting anywhere m8, you're just spilling your autistic spaghetti around with next to no explanations as to why.
Fuck off, reported for shit thread.

/x/ is expressing their love for compression artifacts.