Disbanding protesters

So I'm not saying I personally would do anything, but I've been thinking

What's stopping people from poisoning these people? We Sars blankets now and all. Giving out water containing laxatives or something lethal, shit like that. Maybe baking food with special ingredients.

Basically Biological warfare to get these fuckers off the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gKnmH
archive.is/Vv5jF
policestateusa.com/2014/sniper-plot-to-kill-ows-organizers/
archive.is/YWIZl
archive.is/7HiMD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, FBIanon

No honeypot here

I'm asking, would it be illegal if it was something that wasn't lethal?

Yes, Intentionally poisoning people is unlawful.

Forced conversion to Kekism

It's inevitable

Laxatives aren't poison.
Pose as a libtard handing out bottled water. Give it our and quietly slip away

Would be fun to watch them shit themselves

Without even delving into how retarded your idea is, having leftists pissing off the public at large for the next 4 years will drive them to the right. It's a good thing.

That's the idea

I live in denver and I was considering going down with a bunch of water bottles with some special ingredients and handing them out and getting others to help. They'd all be gone in 20 minutes and I'd gtfo lol

As far as the court is concerned, yes it is you fucking retard. You are giving someone water adulterated with a chemical intended to cause them harm, whether it is permanent or not.

and you want to know why no anons do this?

Because idiots like you post about it and give the kikes casus belli for going after Holla Forums.

You know, I just got excepted to a certain medical program involving a very specific field of medicine.

If I were an asshole, I could use the compounding equipment to make some potent LSD for those water bottles. Is LSD both water soluble and effective in that form? I'm not actually in the school yet so I don't know, but it's a funny idea.

Mix a bit of IPACAC in the water bottles :^)

Btw you just won me a $50 bet because I bet an user that we would see the next shill tactic within the week and that it would be shills trying to get anons to attack the libshits and talk aobut it openly.

yep
lotta people drop the blots oin water and then drink the water

LOL hahah wweeeee
Meanwhile I'm surrounded by mexicans who want to hurt my family

Fuck you hipster faggot Holla Forums and your ironic posts

WHITE RACE

OF cowARds

AFTER Traitors and shitskins

COMES YOU BETA COWARDS and esoteric christian faggots

DAY OF ROPE

I HATEYOU

aint even
on Holla Forums meetups guys have come serving brownies which they've baked their cum into
its just a prank brah :^)

Laxatives are poison, idiot, both because they fuck with your body in some harmful way (it doesn't retroactively stop being poison just because you survived), and in any case, IS potentially lethal, since they can cause rapid dehydration, especially if you're not controlling the dosage (which you wouldn't be if you're just passing out water bottles full of the stuff.)

You're a coward because you don't

Kill yourself coward

or teach me

Thanks Hillary, I was just wracking my brain for a way to demonize anyone who isn't protesing and lend some legitimacy to the riots. Bonus, the media would have to cover the 'non violent activists' in the context of them being victims.

You're amazing, op!

remove yourself

im a biofag and I could cause a full scale ebola epidemic with 10 goons and $10,000
ebolas the easiest virus to get through customs if you know what to do with it

Are you on something?

And lol no I would lose my medical liscense so god damned fast. Besides, let the cunts riot. Makes us look good.

but they're drinking water mixed with laxatives, so it would counter balance so maybe they only squirt little shits

Because they shit themselves? How exactly would you link me to all that. Like honestly, what if I just go in with the tainted bottles, tell people to pass them out, and get out of there. Like I said, they shit themselves they disband and they won't trust people at the protests anymore so everyone will be uneasy when others try to help because they could have bad intentions. It's biological and psychological warfare really.

It would be horrible, I hope nobody do it, don't you think?
Also other thing that would be horrible is that some crazy biologist would create a race specific virus, I hope that nothing like that would happen!

Why are you spacing what you say? It looks really weird…. is
Is

This

What they

Mean by reddit

Spacing?

If so you've got to go back

Use Gatoraid. Water will taste funny with the laxatives in it.

incredibly difficult you'd need to identify some cell wall transport protein or target some sort of gene with a retrovirus
engineering a virus would take alot of money and a team of researchers
lone wolf wouldnt work I dont think too much work and research

nigga I ain't got gatorade money sheeeeit

You're a real sandy vagina, aren't you? I bet you're fun to be around. Do you honestly think law enforcement is going to do anything but laugh their asses off if someone makes a bunch of anti-cop protesters shit themselves in the streets? They WISH they could break up a protest that quick.

Besides, laxatives take about 30 - 45mins to take effect. As long as your out by the time the shit hits the street, assuming you weren't passing out business cards, who will know who the fuck you are anyway? I think you're just a scared little bitchboy who likes to whine at people on the internet.

That would be very, very difficult. I don't think we're there yet.

I understand fellow poorfag. How about cool aid?

It's not unfeasable, though. Look at sickle cell

"Maybe an uncontrolled dosage of drugs dependent on body-weight and what you've eaten lately will just so happen to fall on the narrow region in which most drugs operate between doing nothing and killing you, so I'll just assume that is what will happen."

Just admit you want to poison people. Why the hesitation to say it?

It's not like anyone is saying this for the benefit of the protestors. Come on, look at where you are. Them getting run over with a line of trucks with total street coverage is the best way this can end as far as I'm concerned. But the idea that you're not poisoning someone when you slip them drugs without telling them is something I can't tolerate, so that some idiot (such as yourself) doesn't pull some "harmless prank" in someone's coffee and send them to the hospital.

I know for sure some nobodies are doing it in secret. Keep an eye in Holla Forums when the time comes.

ok sure but dont go telling anons its not illegal or some dumb fuck would do it stupidly, get caught and it would be used against us.

TBH Id rather see 20 guys show up to a protest and clear the whole place out than this passive aggressive shit that if caught is more illegal than getting in a fight.

not caused by a virus but a mutation
niggers having sickle cell is no different than the reason behind why Europeans have white skin
natural selection

Oi a Yuropoor here is it illegal to arrange LOUD AS FUCK music on the streets?

For example blasting Horst Wessen Lied from speaks in 90+ decibels.

It has to be bottled, otherwise it'll grow suspicion. Everyone trusts bottled, but it can be resealed or make tiny injections in the top with a needle.

pic related

If you're saying with guns, that will make trump supports look awful and then there will be even more rioting and looting. You have to form a wide-scale resistance to do shit like that

Fucking cancer. This whole thread is fucking cancer.

no I meant with fists. I would walk into that melee if I had 19 other guys with me.

Now that's just stupid, there's hundreds of people, you'd get fucking destroyed. Either you mow them down them or it doesn't work.

Yes, but user, think of the lulz.

Almost makes me wish someone would try it (not that i condone that sort of thing, of course)

"I can talk about poisoning people but as long as I don't say the word 'poison' the cops can't do anything, right?"

You what, do whatever you want. You're obviously just looking for excuses to indulge your scat fetish in public, so it's not like talking about the terrible effects that a potential mass poisoning would have on PR is going to sway you anyway.

not what I meant m8
niggers having sickle cell is directly correlated with zones in africa high in endemic malaria
I guess a better analogy would be why galapagos finches have different beaks relative to which islands they're on
I dunno, niggers have sickle cell because of evolution and malaria

Poisoning people is illegal however if someone steals your stuff that happens to be poisoned it's their fault for stealing your stuff.

That's because of selective evolutionary pressures, not purely racial genetics. It's actually really fucking interesting how malaria as as a pressure has selected for sickle cell in parts of Africa. If I still had that article I would link it.

Essentially the reason Africans have it so badly is because malaria can't touch it, so they live long enough to pass the gene on to their children. And then die a few years later from it.

Fast forward to today in a modern setting, many people outside of Africans have the gene for sickle cell but only carry it. So if you were to target that gene, you would inevitably kill thousands outside of your target demographic.

Yeah I mean what if I just LEAVE the cases on the sidewalk? I'm sure dumb niggers will fucking start passing them out.

Also like the other user said, if I just go in, tell people to pass them out, and disappear, no one will be the wiser.

That could be classed as baiting though… I'm not a lawyer.

BAIT GENERAL THE THREAD

Wonder why they make them in chocolatey chews then

So what are you saying, sickle cell developed to save niggers from malaria? I don't know much about it

Naw dude, I just left them there and had to run into a store real quick.

People would notice that bottles have been opened, and many people would around with cameras. So even if you drop all those bottles on the ground with a sign saying that those are free there is a chance that someone records you.

And again, the bottles have been opened, who would drink from them?

Not understanding high school level biology is cancer. Or could easily lead too it.

Silly user, I would use a thin needle and poke a hole in the tops and inject the flavor enhancers in.

Also

south park s03e17

Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy

archive.is/gKnmH

FBI keeps lid on sniper plot to kill ‘Occupy Wall Street’ organizers
national security.

archive.is/Vv5jF
policestateusa.com/2014/sniper-plot-to-kill-ows-organizers/

Infiltration of Political Movements Is the Norm, Not the Exception in the United States
archive.is/YWIZl

FBI Greenlights Crackdown on Black Lives Matter Protesters
archive.is/7HiMD

Obviously direct implication is illegal in any form, however as with any other crime, with plausible deniability and no physical evidence you're untouchable as long as nobody involved sells you out.

You'd have to use proxies, just like the Clintons or the Jews. And those proxies are a liability ofc.

Well kind of. Evolution doesn't have a "purpose". There's no end game. What works, works. What doesn't, dies. Working being defined as reproducing fertile offspring. After that the field of genetics couldn't give less of a shit what happens to you.

If you live in a malaria infested part of the world, sickle cell will keep you alive long enough to have children, and likely you won't even know you have it till it's too late. Therefor you would be "fittest" in this situation. Because after you've had fertile offspring, it doesn't matter if you die a week later. Make sense?

A lot of insects immediately die after their reproductive cycle for various reasons too, but that's actually built into their physiology. We live in a fucked up world.

well there is one way…..

not enough damage

Considering someone can knock it out of the air, you'd have to drop something from it.

then throw a lighter

How do you pull the trigger?

Oh look a Ted Kasinszki baby boomer faggot
What the FUCK do you know? It's been meming it's own conciousness and white blood cells to protect the earth from comments for centuries.

Fucking pleb

Pussy nerd boy posting on chans

Really thats all you can do?

But seeing how you handeled the Clinton thing, this is really your best.

Dude, if you want them to shit themselves to death, just order them about a million orders of Panda Express Kung-Pao Chicken and stand back. It's not even illegal.

I am confused and slightly aroused by this insult. Please keep going.

Spainbro here, us nationalists tend to bust up lefty meetups by dropping stink-bombs. Even if you're caught, the police can't do anything to someone with a child's prank.

Let me tell you, just one of those motherfuckers is terrible, you put 10 in a sock and smash it, and you can disperse even a big protest if they're bunched up together.

COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

So would you just put 10 in a sock, smash it, then throw it into the crowd?

Yeah, or just smash it and run. Take a nice shower afterwards.

you're gonna need more than that to disperse a crowd of hippies

They'd eat me alive if they saw me smash it. I'd have to smash then throw and fucking scooby doo run our of there.

Hmm

As in more in one sock or just different areas?

If it were that effective wouldn't police be using it instead of or along with tear gas?

Or, to put it another way, would it actually have any effect on people who have already been tear-gassed and are still there?

Drop them underfoot in a crowd

If you're afraid of getting attacked, you can hide the stinkbombs in a backpack, smash them with a brick or rock, and then leave it open. It takes a bit for the smell to waft out.

And even longer for people to figure out what the fuck you just did.

Trump won so there's no need. Move forward through legal means like getting into politics and government. The boomers are just about finished and so are their cancerous ideologies like neoconservativism they brought with them. Breaking laws and criminal behavior is for the Clintons or Obamas. Leave them to the police, FBI, and national guard.

Oh you're so liberal-witty, Go girl Jon Stewart will hire you

The cops don't use them because they don't wanna smell like shit either.

Not a bad idea, maybe get a few of my friends at different points and we all drop at the same time or some shit.

But I want the damage to be done, the liquid would spill out of the sock so even if they tried to throw it away it would remain. The backpack they could get out of range.

sage and report

As hilarious as that would be, and it would be really fucking hilarious, I'm confident that it's 100% illegal.

Not sure why police don't use stinkbombs, but I think it's a lot more evil than tear gas, the gas is invisible by the time you notice the stench, it's overwhelming.

Kill yourselves you fucking cowards

Once again, you can't use lethal force or else it'll make us look bad. It has to be subtle but effective.

Ever since I read Oryx and Crake, I am incredibly suspicious of biologists and younger bio students.

Does anyone have that pic detailing how there's a caste of medical students who are obsessed with furfag and trans-racial stuff making a new world order style new man? Creepy shit. Maybe I'm, just a luddite time will tell.

Yea I agree with this FBI guy we should go in with nukes and dirty bombs. So where are we meeting up and who are our though leaders?

Ah yes, I, another anonymous image board poster would like to hear where we will all be meeting for our assault.

keep my name out your mouth

W-what? I sure don't like the sound of that.

Since feral niggers and retarded spics will steal anything they can get thair hands on, just put laxitives into bottles of water and package them onto a pallet.
Place on the area of protest and leave. Then they will steal it. Its their fault for stealig your water. It was never meant for distrobution. Nothing illegal by having your own pallet of 300+ laxitive water bottles

You're supposed to deport pajeets, not make a bunch of them out of libtards.

I wonder how many shills funded by George Soros are egging on each other in this thread. Remember: Currently the paid protestors are making themselves look stupid and violent.

If anyone asks why the fuck you would want or have a pallet full of lax water
"Its a new hobby i want to get into"

Honestly the biggest thing is I don't want the electoral colleges to cuck out and listen to these fucks

Seriously. Guys, we won the Presidency. Once Trump takes office millions of illegals are going to be rounded up and who knows how many legals are going to have their visas not be renewed, especially Muslims.

I feel like the sheer magnitude of our victory isn't getting thru your thick heads, if you can still entertain childish nonsense like "durr let's risk getting investigated for terrorism in order to give the libs poopy pants" when we're a couple of months away from the entire martial power of the United States federal government being under the direct command of President Trump. No, really, say that out load to yourself, because I know some of you haven't done so yet: "President Trump."

Now stop throwing a petty tantrum about an election that WE WON and focus on the ways we can help make the Trump administration a success. (PROTIP: Making our opposition look like the immature violent idiots is one of them. Giving people laxatives is not.)

this is retarded

ah fuck I guess I'm retarded

Tell them you're the president of an Anorexic club.

solenoid and a coil.

Replace coil with ferrous bead.

Are you retarded? Because you sound retarded.

Tear gas?
It's pretty easy to make an irritant that you could throw and run

I'm asking this out of pure curiosity and DEFINITELY do not intend to apply any of this knowledge on anything, specially not on catering services at liberal meetings or such silliness
is there any legal way to obtain polonium?

I agree with you completely, but did you really have to word it like such a faggot?

LSD can be extremely lethal to someone taking mood altering medications like anti-depressants.

Hallucinogenic mushrooms can be boiled into a tea though, and literally can't harm someone.

So what you are saying is, LSD is a cure for depression?

Also, shit thread. 300 posts and we get stinky. That is what the right can muster while Commie Commandos spray "Die White Die" over monuments. Well, at least nobody got killed… so far it is rather peaceful, all things considered.

FBI, pls, focus on Hillary clinton, and we will focus on video taping their insanity.

I have a better solution for those cry baby cunt soros shills.
CONCENTRATION CAMPS NOW!!
FIRE UP THE OVENS!!

It is but police don't give a fuck. Yo can only be in trouble if people denounce you, but the denounces takes days to get the police investigating the sound excess.

Remove SJW

This thread is fucking retarded.

I say let them do what they want. all those riots just cause people to see them for what they are: crying manchildren who throw a temper tantrum when things don't go their way. with obongo out of the way, a republican house and Donald trump in future office, and the supreme court likely becoming more right leaning, these fucks can be judged for the shit they've pulled.
policemen are already being quite a lot more aggressive towards these protesters because they know calling someone a racist doesn't account to jack fucking shit. we always wanted to know when they cried wolf to many times? this is is, this is the time when people realise everyone who doesn't agree with them is called this, every setback they have is because of it, everything bad about the world.
what are they honestly gonna do now? they did absolutely everything to fuck up the next president and he shat all over them.
let them be, they are more effective at redpilling the populace than we could ever hope to achieve.

You can acquire it if you are a researcher or something. It's not that difficult if you can justify it with credentials, but don't expect to buy massive quantities. It's more effective to buy Ebola or some virus since if you can infect just one person it is going to propagate, specially in a manifestation full of degenerates.

Just throw a Molotov at them.
They're easy to make, put gasoline in a bottle, shove a cloth in there, light the cloth on fire and throw it.

Consider stink bombs. I don't think it's against any law to use a harmless stink product in a public place, and if the wind is calm enough and the stench horrid enough then you might succeed in getting them to disperse.

Laxatives comes with dosages and instruction, retard.
You use a standard dosage per bottle. Given that it's unlikely anyone would drink the whole bottle before it kick in, you're looking at half a dosage at best.
No one is going to die from a light dosage of laxatives

Using it in that way would technically be using a malodorant; a type of non-lethal chemical weapon.

If you really want them off the streets kill them one at a time. Just stab them to death in an alley and take their wallet then throw the knife and wallet in a storm drain. Looks like a mugging gone wrong.