What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/teen-who-ran-into-church-naked-indicted-for-rape-hoax/news-story/e39780a86c20be096216dbfaf1817669
dasbiber.at/content/sugar-mamas-und-ihre-fluechtlinge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That key around her neck is for a tranny.

It means she'll fuck anything with a pulse.

< Pay Attention To Me
this is the virtual "I kissed a girl at a party" tweet

She's turned her back on God

P-please someone love me. My biological clock is ticking! I know my career has peaked and I need a sugary daddy or mommy to help me out.

the programming is working

that includes me?

Some women do deserve rape.

reported

too far

too fucking far man

Looks like we got ourselves some fresh meat.

lel I love these.

Fun Fact: The female Wojack featured in this one is in fact Anita Sarkeesian.

it means shes on cocaine and/or heroin

JUST

eww. Nevermind, I wouldn't even rape this pizza face.

thats pretty fucking disgusting what is your problem?

Get a load of this faggot.

This is now a rapekino thread.

what the fuck

stop

Hot.

Anyone have the webm?

K I N O

What about traps?

She's thinking, "I can't wait to tell tumblr about this!"

Doesn't count

Threads usually decline in quality as they go along. This one has improved by leaps and bounds.

or
We should have at least 5 of these in the catalog at all times.

Meant for:

Just shred your cheeks and let it happen m8

Being female is suffering.

Lying woman who claimed gang rape by black men indicted for rape hoax

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/teen-who-ran-into-church-naked-indicted-for-rape-hoax/news-story/e39780a86c20be096216dbfaf1817669

< tfw niggers can't be bothered to gang rape your disturbed blonde ass

This is why we have to put an end to the travel ban. Our women have needs too!

I never point out that I'm female on here, but rape sounds thrilling and I would love every second of it, but if and only if I get to choose who gets to rape me. And the idea of a gang rape is making my eyes want to roll back into my head, but again I have to choose who gets to do it. That's important.

< doing rape wrong
I don't think you quite get it personally tbh

I'm just trying to be honest. Let me put it this way if tomorrow I get raped by Ryan Gosling or Jaime Fox or both!, I wouldn't complain.

*Foxx

You just a soft masochist who wants to be held down and fucked by a the guy >she likes

nothing wrong with that

More like Jaime FoXXX, amirite?

Revolting.

Don't eat yourself up about it. They're not human like we are.

oh they are, this just evolution in progress

What are you even implying?

Reminder the hierarchy of the world goes:

< 2/3 of these pests can be legally poisoned to death

>tfw you will never teach a woman the difference between "rape" and rape

Not much has changed. Austrian sugar mamas are fucking refugees in exchange for a better life. Definitely happening in Germany too

TRANSLATED:

dasbiber.at/content/sugar-mamas-und-ihre-fluechtlinge

This world isn't ending fast enough.

When will Germany, Sweden & Canada stop trying to outcuck each other.

>>>/reddit/

This. She earned her Rape Badge of Courage. The attention & betabucks will propel her to stardom.

You're a monster! She's going to have to carry that burden for the rest of her life.

Should just have shot them tbh.

Like this?

Should have gunned them down right there on the spot along with any White Knights who complained afterwards.

Beat me to it.

The schnoz is big enough though

How dare you, you fuck?

Insects perform a variety of useful roles like the maintenance of soil and pollination.

But user! Didn't you know that white women are pristine lillies that 100% of their time walking through wheat fields and holding their white babies? Holla Forums told me so!

< nah just jokes, I decided to give a fuck
trauma cured

This was actually very common and the women did it hoping the bolsheviks would go easier on them by not fighting it and welcoming them with open arms and legs [/spoiler. While this has worked in the past, [spoiler]despite what you hear, this is routine for women throughout history the bolsheviks were animals, so it didn't work.

wew laddy I fucked that up.

Dogs are kino, you faggot. Horses might be noble and majestic, but dogs (true dogs, not mongrel chihuahuas and shit) are truly Man's best friend.

true, how is horse more valuable than a dog? we eat horses, yet we don't eat dogs

ah, women.

I'm white but I look kind of swarthy, I could probably pass for an arab if I grew a beard and got a tan. What are the odds that I could get some Austrian MILF to let me fuck her?

nice to see they got what they deserved

Is she somehow looking at her future of her getting raped before getting her head cut off? or that her daughter?

WRONG
Let me fix that

What movie that?

fuck off furfag
tell that to the chinks

pic rel
But chinks are not human like I am.

Then it's not rape, dummy.

Fuck that makes me nauseous and angry. Why are women so terrible?

E;R, is that you?

12. Niggers

am I retarded or does this post make no sense?

why can't those milfs just pick young NEETS as their boytoys?

Fucking kek

Women truly are the archevil of this world.

< needing explain a chain of posts to someone
stay out of Holla Forums kid

Men and Woman are equal there's no difference. Also, there's no God prove one reason for his existence.

False
True
You don't prove reason

Fucking infidel sissy, you will find proof on the last day.

Have you ever even attempted to flirt with a sexy doctor? Or are you too fat and ugly?

There were stories about groups of english girls who went to Calais to have sex with the migrants.

You are missing the point.
The doctor proactively asked the refugee out no the other way aroun.
Did you ever walk into your doctors office and she immediately asked you to fuck her that night?

vs

the choice is obvious :^)

I would never try to be close with someone who is responsible for my health.

If you've never been propositioned I hate to be the one to tell you this, you're hideously ugly. Bitches want dick, not yours though.

That we should judge a person not by their gender, but by the content of their character.

See, I like seeing Pepe and Wojack getting along. Why can't they be friends more often?

If you get to choose a hottie then its not rape

sorry famalamama

Fucking jews.

so those dormroom cameras are recording everything huh.

is someone profiting off this, or are all these recordings being swapped secretly.

come on now
Insects are at least better than women

Why did you include rats twice?

she recorded that sextape and released it herself mate. After her attention started to die down she made that sex tape to recreate what it was actually like or some shit. If this doesnt prove that she was an attention seeking whore who wanted to get ass fucked idk what will.

shes already doing her next thing

she looks almost fuckable in those pics

is that a dude.

git gud fgt

She's asian/jew.