Therapy (Idk where else to post this)

Alright so Idk where else to post this. Any help will be appreciated.
With the rise of terrorism and nationalism I feel like the world's closing in on me and I'm gonna be murdered soon basically, and that terrifies me. I can literally feel my mental health plummeting and I've been having panick attacks every day. Is there anything I can do about this? Should I just fuxking kill myself before it's too late?

You're not in real danger - breathe.

Turn off the news-feed and read a comfy book.

perhaps get some alcohol

You're vastly more likely to be killed crossing the street or a million other things than by terrorism. There's really no point worrying about it on a personal level.

Thanks, I will do that.

The media wants you to be afraid so you'll keep watching them for updates on da spoopy turrists. The fact is violence is one of the least likely ways you will get hurt or die. Focus on and worry about stuff that will fuck you up like your health.

ignore that faggot, don't get alcohol. get weed maybe. more importantly, get a therapist. if you live in a first world country, these things are not really a threat to you.

Ignore this faggot, weed is bad for anxiety.

Go to church.

It depends, really

Go to a third world country which is in moderate political turmoil and see how their people don't give a flying fuck and have learned to live with it, return to your nice home and masturbate while reciting your constitutional rights

Holla Forumslack chiming in.
Second the notes about considering your health. Try to cut out fast/over processed food and exercise. I picked up ballet a couple years ago and the mental advantages are staggering. Keep killing society as you Lefty's do, and unless you're on Grindr, your more radical beliefs don't really need to be addressed when socializing. Just get out more.

If you have clinical depressive tendencies you should 10000% not smoke weed

Don't listen to the MSM.

Don't watch television at all

why? I eat cannabis edibles almost every night, have also been on SSRIs for 5 years. weed keeps me from killing myself tbh.

Indica is a more CBD rich kind of weed than the usually more popular strain of weed called sativa, which is high in THC.
THC is an hallucinogenic drug that people usually associate with the "high" they feel shortly after smoking. It is also generally the thing that can get you more anxious.

CBD has a more long-term effect, and is an anti-psychotic. It is often used recently to help people who have seizures. It is what people associate with the "stoned" feeling. It helps against anxiety with some people.

Of course, effects differ for different people, different modes of ingestion and different individual strains, and you should always be cautious in some way that you don't take too much of any drug (while you can never practically overdose on weed, it can fuck you up for several days at most, and may induce psychosis if you're already prone for it) (I blame THC and the really overkill sativa strains that were bred for it recently)

I would recommend getting a shitty indica strain, and smoking it in some form (you can control your dosage better and it works faster), or don if you don want to. Just know that not all weed is bad.

This must've been the third time I had to explain the THC/CBD distinction on 8ch

"Bob" is that you?

Revolution is going to be physical at some point. Why you are on leftypol if you don't anticipate that? Don't worry though, slipping in the bathtub and crack your skull open is still 99% more likely to be murdered by terrorists or fascists.

Just make sure not to die like a normie unaware of whats happening arround you. Work out, get a gun license, learn a martial art. Don't be an alcoholic. It will raise your self confidence. If it doesn't, you probably have anxiety and you should look out for a psychologist.

Also, read George Sorel

stop being a fag and go for a nice walk.

None of the shit you see on the news or read here will effect you any time soon, its much more likely that you will die or be severely mutilated in some kind of motor vehicle accident, forced to drink puree through a straw as you contemplate all the things you wish you had done while you could still move

of course thermonuclear war is a possibility, which is why every anti-imperialist should be supporting trump, even if it leaves a bad taste in their mouth

I second this, dirt weed is severely underrated with everybody faffing about trainwreckXbraindamageXwmd 70/30 hybrids. I just want some normal fucking weed that calms down my babbling brain, im not looking for a psychedelic religious experience

not like dirt dirt weed but get the softest indica you can find, some kind of outdoor strain

YOURE IN HORRIBLE DANGER DONLAD TRUMP IS GONG TO RELASE THE TRUMPENSTFFAL DEATH SQUADS AND HILLLARY WILL START MORE WARS, AND IF YOU GO OUTSIDE A MUSLIM WILL BLOW UP AND THE MEDIA KEEPS PUSHING RACIAL TENSIONS THAT WILL START A Nazi masturbation fantasy
REEEEEE
REEE

WE ARE GOING TO DIE

Well I'll admit I don't know anything about weed strains, just saying what I heard. Sorry.

Maybe if I smoke weed it'll kill me faster.

There's nothing to be terrified of because "you" don't exist and so "you" can't be murdered. Your ego is a delusion and being afraid of a fantasy's annihilation would be as absurd as being afraid of going to sleep every night. Are you terrified for the "self" you experience while dreaming disappearing? If not, then why are you terrified of the "waking self's" disappearance?

just avoid shit with goofy ass names that sound like nerve agents, and stay the fuck away from shatter and edibles and all that shit if you are a little bit schiz

fraid it wont kill ya tho buddy

59deep92me

SUMMON THE DONLAD

DONLAD WILL TAKE OUR NIGHTMARES AND MAKE THEM GREAT AGAIN

np man, we all have our sources of information.
And sorry to disappoint you, but weed would only make you satisfied with life.

But it helps me socialize.

I would run as far away as possible from psychotherapy but I never had a choice in the matter. Set me up for a ruined life and I was too young to defend myself or know better.

If you ever want a gun license, or even a driving license in this day and age, stay far far away from psychiatry. Never, ever, ever have a record that can be used against you, because it most certainly will.

I've accepted that my life really is as bad as I think it is, or even worse, and that I'm not crazy for hating these people. If I die to a random terrorist attack, it's hardly the worst fate. There is far worse, like being caught alive in the police state apparatus and tortured for years.

This is actually the main reason why I have avoided even psychologists like the plague, i know im a little cray cray but you are really branded with that shit arent you

i dont know if you are being serious or not but terrorists arent going to kill you you tard, literally getting hit by lightning is more likely, stop watching the news

you need to chillax, everything will be fine, here, this is how you have to breath if you are losing it:

Relax yourself by taking 3 to 5 breaths as described below:

Visualize each number as you count.
Breathe in counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Stop and hold your breath counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Exhale counting 1, 2, 3, 4

Repeat

the breathing

Breath in counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Pause and hold your breathe counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Exhale counting 1, 2, 3,

etc p.p

works when niggers are shooting at you, itll work for U