Reboot

So YTV is apparently developing a live action reboot of Reboot. Discuss this and Canadian cartoons in general.

twitter.com/ytv/status/846859789997146113

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThatRetro/status/846890850701393920
twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/846922128125513728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MONKEY'S PAW STRIKES AGAIN

Are they gonna call the new one rereboot?

White boi gonna be gay, and suck on that paki penis.

Why?

It is code lyoko evolution all over again.
STOP IT

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Could someone explain what they liked about the original?

genius!

Tony Jay and Best Girl

Why does anyone care about some poorly animated piece of shit from the 90s?

Those were times

Where do you think you're fishing?

Not bait, genuine question. Never watched Reboot,just looked it up, looks awful

Three words in, and they've already missed the point. The most noteworthy thing about Reboot is that it was done entirely with CG.

This is Hell

because some people were older than 4 when it was playing

this seems like the best response
twitter.com/ThatRetro/status/846890850701393920

the guy has some good bantz

Are they gonna paint them different colors?

Thank you very much dear user, my life was kind of okay without knowing this shit existed

Live-actions were a fucking mistake

breddy gud

I forget, what caused Kilobyte to become Gigabyte? Also,

I AM BECOME GIGABYTE, DESTROYER OF SYSTEMS

In comparison to the CGI of the now, of course it is awful. You have to saw it back in the time.

lel

what?
link?

Fucking YTV. How fucking pozzed do you have to be, you cunts?

Just don't hug her or you'll impale yourself.

twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/846922128125513728

Sure, but she's second worst waifu..

Who's best waifu and worst waifu?

why not just make a show based on tron
at least people know what tron is

Hex
Dot

I was never a fan of this crap.
It was on before DBZ and always pissed me the hell off.

FUCK

We'll never see Bob reform Megabyte.

They could have at least finish up the last part before doing a reboot to reboot. If Samurai Jack can get a conclusion so long after the original run, why couldn't they finish the last part to give it a proper send off before going in this new direction?

Because:
1. Rainmaker is a shadow of what they used to be. Nowadays they only animate Barbie Movies
and
2. They're FUCKING LEAFS

So in other wards, you were a 2cool4school tryharding faggot who wore a cap on backwards and used Simpsons jokes for laughs nobody ever gave you.

I used to sort of like reboot but there was something about it that always bothered me so it never stuck.

Did you just have an aneurysm?

Was that something that was planned to happen? Now I want to see it happen and I never will, thanks a lot user

Because of scenes like webm related.
That episode you posted was actually the first one they ever made. They were still getting the footing and learning what the show was even going to be.

Also Hex is my Waifu for laifu.

Didn't she switch sides when bob fixed her scar?

I'm still rewatching the show so I can't go into too much detail, but yes she became a peaceful virus later in the show.

Thanks Justin.

The idea of a live-action Reboot reboot just seems so weird.

What your telling me that getting the ground breaking first ever fully CGI show, and making it live action might not be such a good idea.

Oh no, its code lyoko all over again.

reboot reboot what are they basic

The 90s were a wild time when everyone was splicing old Sentai and Toku shows with kid actors.

Isn't it live action for the "real world" scene and CGI for the "computer world" scenes?

What's even more annoying about this, is that the "human" element of the original series was only in the form of the unknown and god like being(s) known simply as the User. AKA the person using the computer. Now the User's are going to be seen in the computer world as a bunch of teenage brats.

All there done is turn it into Code Lyoko, fuck even Tron could work better with this shitty live action kids TV show formula (while obviously disregarding it's other sequel material). The whole idea of ReBoot was the digital people and world inside your computer not humans from the outside coming in.

Is that Jay Leno?

unexplained and only seen and mentioned in the last few episodes

The same studio is also doing a Spy Kids cartoon, because that dead horse wasn't beaten enough

Seriously? Is there anyone who still cares about that movie left?

mfw Alexa Vega turns around in Machete and we hear the Spy Kids themeā€¦

More or less.