Why isn't anyone talking about SCOTUS?

Why isn't anyone talking about SCOTUS?

Here's Cenk explaining it with dread in his eyes:
youtu.be/43vRHeUQajs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Supreme_Court_cases_by_the_Burger_Court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comfy /alex/ thread

Which video is that smug alex from?

We 4th reich now.

It's utterly magnificent. There are so many things that in themselves are just as magnificent it's hard to talk about them all. It's huge steps in stopping the country go off a cliff.

On another note I really want to turn just that five minutes of Jones cracking the champagne and listening to President Trump's speech but it's at the end of a fucking 9 hour video, my ausfag internet can't take it. But as much as filterman can be a jackass that moment was pure delight.

3 are old and sick, and one is missing altogether

We get to replace half of the supreme court

We can start overturning antiwhite laws

KeK confirms

O shit, I almost missed my own dubs. Thanks.

WEBM.

thanks

imagine how she felt when she heard the news? oh god, I will masturbate to the thought of that forever

He should kill some of them like they did to Scalia.

2008 election flashbacks all over again, I imagine. She shouldn't be mad at Trump but Obama and from what she did in her call to her friend after realising she lost she did blame him (and Comey). Dumb bitch should have killed the nigger when she had the chance.

I've watched more tyt than ever before after this election. I can't wait until Ana has the balls to come back on, she has some of the finest salt.

user, what we're gaining here is a temporary boost and the needed window to change the system of government. There will be no way to halt the demographic and societal tides unless we take steps now to ensure the left is completely and permanently eviscerated. It's possible that we will be obliged to abandon the model of the Republic.

Hopefully we can keep the Constitution intact. But the electoral process has demonstrated itself to be dangerous to the longevity of any nation. We won a major surprise victory with Trumps election, but they will not allow it to happen again.

We must make use of these four (maybe eight) precious years, to ensure the left can never take the reigns of power again.

me too, these past few days i'm just refreshing youtube channels of all liberal cucks, seth mayer, trevor noah, colbert, the young turks, lacy green,

I am pissing myself waiting for the CURRENT YEAR man to talk about President Trump on monday. Oh… to see that rat face, to feel that dread. I could die after that and I wouldn't mind it one bit.

fucking savage!

Seeing all these leftist media salt is fucking biblical man. I thought that the after election stuff will be fun, but I never could've imagine that salt can be this sweet.

What must be Obongo feeling right now? Trump can wave his hand and just undo everything Obongo has done over the past 8 years. He won't just have a bad legacy, he won't have any legacy at all. Like he was never there. Just a footnote in the history books.

Also this. Their reaction to all this, as funny as it may be, is scary and revealing. The result should only make the efforts against them grow.

Can you fucking imagine the salt this roach is going to provide for the entire presidency?

This fucking guy.

KeK is confirming salt

Damn that was savage. Very nice.

mudslime women are so fucking ugly. it's no wonder their men put them in beekeeper suits

it's so strange to see young women dressed like old babushkas

I too am eager to see webms of current year man.

Ted Cruz as SCOTUS?

im not watching tyt.

Which justices are old fucks again? Which ever of them are either libshits, cucks or libshitcucks we need to meme that they die right before the 20th. Imagine the fucking salt if Trump gets to pick 2 or 3 justices on his first day instead of just one.

clinton appointees:
ginsburg is 83
breyer is 78

Reagan appointee:
kennedy is 80

That is pretty much a guaranteed 5-4 decision to the right so long as Roberts doesn't turn more traitorous. If Trump appoints 3 originalists in the Scalia and Thomas vein, the left is ruined.

Hopefully, he picks some young people, so we're old before they kick over.

Technically, Dems still have the power to filibuster.

It should also be noted that we've had conservative majority Supreme Courts in the past. We had a very conservative Supreme Court in the 1970s and, well, just look at their decisions:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Supreme_Court_cases_by_the_Burger_Court

yes, I love watching that bleeding bitch squirm

Democrats literally have nothing accept much vagina, and much brown skin.

That can only take you so far. People will only put up with tranny bathrooms and pedos for so long before they snap.

They could have gone more down the middle, but they didn't.

It's from their "52 hour live stream" during the election. Specifically from when Trump won.

Made webm

d-did they die?

holy kek the smugness is too much

What video is this from?

I'm not gonna lie, if Ann Coulter was maybe 20 or even early 30s, she would give me the most raging boner.

is there a pepe version drinking the champagne?

I hope this Kike bitches last thoughts are that she is being replaced by David Duke.

Both of them are trashed.

tfw your entire family is about to be put on a watch list.

whoever made this, thank you.

Yeah, if any doubt remained that they'd march us all into camps if they manage to fully consolidate power they're entirely gone now.

I sort of have a soft spot for her just because her and Scalia seemed to really care for one another.
Pretty sure they had something more than just being colleagues going on

made an edit for current year

Alex Jones 52+ broadcast Nov 8th… about 1-2am when Trump had sealed the deal.

Premature ejaculation for the left with Obama.

Now they are fucked, the people have awoken.

That is some refined smugness. Jesus he is smug level is over 9000!

freshy

I really hope Ginsberg doesn't turn out to be one of those eternal life kikes. Some of those bastards live forever it seems (goblins like Soros or Rothschild).

damn i missed some fun because i had to fucking work, i would i loved to have been able to watch all the streams of the libtards starting to cry as the number for trump would go up.

user, there are a couple of salt threads still up, there's plenty to taste still and there's still many salt to refine.

This is an edit, right?

Nope.
This is how college students are behaving.

You should be making 2 demands
1) no more Catholics
2) no more Jews

Protestants (not cucked faggot ones either), Pagans and (non-Jewish) Fedoras only.

one more for they ass and a flipped 2nd

I am a catholic and I fully endorse this plan.

This. I'm a Protestant myself, but that's less of the reason. It fails to be a cross section of America right now. An Evangelical or Fedorafag would really liven things up.

user, the salt will be flowing for the next eight years. You don't need to worry about missing it.

he's earned it lets give it to him.

My professor literally broke down and cried in front of us. It took a great effort on my part to hold back from laughing or smiling.

Feels so good to Bully leftists

That smug ass photo just makes this complete.

this fuckin' guy

Same as 2008. History repeating itself.

She should've taken Trump's take on that she got Schlonged by Obama more seriously.

She should've studied and learned why she lost to Obama. Instead she got "offended" and had no other cards asides from "grab by the pussy" tape.

Alex's face that night was the greatest moment of my life, if that makes any sense

Fucking hell. College students are nothing but coddled children these days.

There's nothing to talk about. When there is, we will.

All the sjw "colleges" should all have their certification revoked.

And they say women are good leaders

Is it?
Is it really?
If my 5 seconds in google is right, the GOP has control over both chambers 34/50 states. You already have enough to call for a vote on an amendment and you're SO close to 38/50 to pass it. Four more houses and Trump rewrites the fucking constitution.
And then the majority in the supreme court is just a cherry on top.

We might have political hegemony now, but we need to use it to establish cultural hegemony too.

Go after their media, go after their colleges, go after their corporations.

We need to engage in extensive de-SJWification.

Nah. I saw so many bitches crying. Sobbing on each others shoulder. We're on state funding so no canceling classes though

This is actually true "on the local level they had the money on their side" is the full quote. Clinton hoarded all the Democrats' cash for herself, making most democrats at the state level strapped for cash. I don't know if Cenk realizes this herself, but he's basically strenghtening the argument that Hillary is a selfish cunt who just felt she deserved the presidency, without regard to the rest of the party.

I'll be sure to visit her grave and dump a bottle of piss on it

Exactly. Stop the SJW factories in academia.