PING PONG THREAD #7 FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT

Let's keep digging
Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD (Dr. Pong)
Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb (Comet Ping Pong)
Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u
Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl
Thread 5: | archive.is/GGath
Thread 6: | archive.is/KlMDF

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/rB4FcAi
archive.is/O1syP
archive.is/Myult
archive.is/r6uXS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613)
archive.is/J48Qr
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24329
archive.is/X5SxI
8ch
archive.is/NHckO
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
soundcloud.com/jameshuckenpahler
archive.is/dQGtA
theapes.com/babas1.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
wikihow.com/Identify-a-Pedophile
who
archive.is/U3tBh
archive.is/EuVMv
archive.fo/maer0
archive.is/7cVwl
regex.info/exif.cgi
archive.is/jz9gt
mediamatters
vimeo.com/67416938
vimeo.com/81365137
vimeo.com/81352565
vimeo.com/80105227
youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
archive.is/pRbH1
archive.is/xA1ER
archive.is/IkIn0
archive.is/RIFuf
archive.is/K9YlJ
archive.is/eDsgp
r3dd.it/p/4f5ipm/
archive.is/iMkP5
archive.is/LYQ9v
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/eml_download/tony-podesta/00000010.eml
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2v3csb/two_british_children_appear_to_describe_ritual/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
archive.is/kPxQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Maslin_Nir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehuda_Nir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Childhood_(Yehuda_Nir)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
archive.is/fut65
archive.is/HRk1q
liveleak.com/view?i=329_1423343428
liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1423492213
pastebin.com/h1RLnnYx
cometpingpong.tumblr.com/
archive.fo/AzqL6
youtu.be/gDadfh0ZdBM?t=248
archive.is/bOumT
youtube.com/watch?v=s9tTX7CSNKs
illuminatipizza.com/odd-news/chicken-mcnuggets-and-hamburgers/
archive.fo/ofyRf
youtube.com/watch?v=4kGxauRivjU
youtube.com/watch?v=D4IT4i74qEA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo
imdb.com/title/tt4169074/
steelbytes.com/?mid=30
kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r/description
youtu.be/TIa5cnji2ys
dcleaks.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Seymour_(actress)
childhelp.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9495
dcleaks.com/index.php/sen_and_krr_srtd/
dcleaks.com/index.php/ind_kt_a_mcgnt/
dcleaks.com/index.php/hhs2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/huma-abedin2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/jake-sullivan2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/jesse-ferguson2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/john-podesta2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/laura-rosenberger2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/tony-podesta2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/yoo-jin-cheong2/
dcleaks.com/index.php/exc_leslie-a-dach/
youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE
beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715
vimeo.com/80101944
web.arc
munchkins.com/
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/tony-podesta/00000123.html
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/tony-podesta/00000291.html
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/huma-abedin/00000298.html
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mind-control-theories-and-techniques-used-by-mass-media/
archive.is/gDN6e#selection-7347.62-7353.23
archive.fo/PlEWi
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5ckid2/possible_new_lead_norfolk_academy_norfolk/
dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/clinton-foundation-board-member-is-ex-epa-administrator-who-used-fake-email-name-richard-windsor/
archive.is/Nve4D
politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-226415
youtube.com/watch?v=og8okrj7otY
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
pastebin.com/G6WKE5it
pastebin.com/zShFSU1S
file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/
github.com/PabloCastellano/pablog-scripts/blob/master/mbox-extract-attachments.py
github.com/abeluck/stegdetect
linux.die.net/man/1/stegbreak
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.115.3651&rep=rep1&type=pdf
www2.idrottonline.se/globalassets/ljunghusens-mif---bordtennis/snabbuppladdade-bilder/prince_charles1.jpg?w=550&h=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century
search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?input-form=advanced-fec&query=Alefantis&v:sources=Administrative_Fine&v:sources=Advisory_Opinion&v:sources=Alternative_Dispute_Resolution&v:sources=Audit_Reports&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review_Archived&v:sources=Rulemaster&v:sources=Candidate_Summary&v:sources=Committee_Summary&v:sources=fec.gov&v:sources=Disbursements&v:sources=Receipts&v:sources=Other.Transactions&v:project=fec_search_02_prj
imgur.com/CKkRlGs
cuttingedge.org/news/n1808.cfm

soundcloud.com/kleiny41
soundcloud.com/jameshuckenpahler/01-college-of-open-source
youtube.com/watch?v=SoBN2wh-3Mc
lenfantcafe.com/
laboumbrunch.com/laboumboumroom/
archive.fo/gAHvF
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2077
vimeo.com/80104597
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM
theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net/t5266-kim-noble
jstor.org/stable/23731078?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Púca
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
github.com/ckolivas/lrzip
goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html
youtube.com/user/SchweinpegResearch
archive.is/VxQvD
archive.is/3S8Bb
archive.is/OLt7u
archive.is/nLKJl
archive.is/GGath
archive.is/KlMDF
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#lenfant&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=IxHUtN3fHHI
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/09/one-shocking-cia-programs-time-project-mkultra/
livescience.com/17456-rfk-assassination-sirhan-sirhan-hypnotized.html
youtube.com/watch?v=90xfZJQzAhc
vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59044
archive.is/BRJZm
nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-articl
nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104
youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cult abuse book yadda yadda
docdro.id/rB4FcAi

THEY ARE TRYING TO THROW US OFF THE TRAIL
Watch for DISINFO posters, they are here and actively mudding the waters. The reddit /r/pizzagate moderator is a jew and another is in a freemason subreddit. I advise you to stick to these threads.

CFBOT is a subreddit, which says it's for CFB (Off Topic), CFB is a subreddit, CFB is College Foot Ball. Why are you digging into this? You're throwing us off trail.

Reposting from the last thread. This isn't related to Comet Ping Pong, but it ties Podesta directly to Jeffrey Epstein.

PAY ATTENTION NIGGERS

THIS CREEPY-AS-FUCK INFANT MASSAGE THERAPIST, KEVIN REYNOLDS, WHO IS ALSO LISTED IN JEFF EPSTEIN'S ADDRESS BOOK, HAS PICTURES ON HIS WEBSITES OF HIMSELF WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS AND BILL CLINTON:

http:// easthamptonbabysitters.com/
archive.is/O1syP
http: //kevinreynoldsmassage.com/
archive.is/Myult

THIS OTHER RANDOM WEBSITE HAS PICTURES OF THE SAME KIDS WITH THEIR NAMES, AND IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE THE KIDS MENTIONED IN THE PODESTA EMAIL ABOUT A POOL PARTY

archive.is/r6uXS
https ://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54545

OP, I don't know Reddit, but if the one running it is a Jew… why aren't you making a new one???

That's… don't stand for that shit.

Okay, re-thinking my interpretation of some of these food-related e-mails.

Last thread I looked at the Cheese e-mail (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613) from a normie perspective. From that point of view it seemed innocuous, and its inclusion as evidence of dodgy dealings could undermine efforts to get normies on side…

However

I may have been a bit quick off the mark to discard Herb as being merely a food enthusiast…

The Herb bloke writing the e-mail will appear to normies like he's just a food-loving family friend of the Podestas. Turns out, maybe there's a bit more to the guy:

> Among the emails hacked from Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta and published by WikiLeaks was one from September 9, 2007 that was sent from Podesta’s think-tank Center for American Progress and shared with MoveOn.org. It included an attachment, a strategy document seeking financial support from George and Jonathan Soros, Peter and Jonathan Lewis, Herb and Marion Sandler, Steve Bing, and John Sperling for grassroots efforts.

From this article: archive.is/J48Qr
Soros-fronted orgs among groups calling for anti-Trump protests

E-mail in question: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24329

Relevant info is in the attachment which is a memo to these people.

Thanks user who replied first to my last post, you were right, it seems food-lovin' Herb is not all that innocuous.

Here's Reynolds' entry in Epstein's black book, the name is spelled differently but it's in the Virgin Islands, and the Virgin Islands are on his website. He also lived on the island of St. Thomas, which Epstein frequented.

Oh, and he ran a "vacation concierge service" in addition to being an infant-massager and babysitter: archive.is/X5SxI

That is Bill with Reynolds and the mother of the Luzatto children. Reminder that Epsteins' butler held onto this book and circled or marked entries himself because he thought it would help the feds with their criminal investigation. So the fact that Reynolds' name is circled is VERY significant.

Made this before I saw this.

Is 4chan getting DDOS'd again? The last thread seems to have gone dark. Can't find it anywhere.

I'm trying to figure out the whole white rabbit angle, but basicly, the theory is that Alice in the story is getting abused, and isn't really in wonderland, just dealing with trauma etc.

So, she follows the white rabbit, down the rabbit hole she goes into the wonderland…

I'm probably late to the party with this theory, anybody got more info about this?

Yes, see this thread: 8ch .net/pol/res/8210780.html

Looking at Sandler's life brings up his foundation. Hee are the organizations that he has granted donations to
archive.is/NHckO

I've heard the theory that it's a symbol for breeders because rabbits breed quickly. See pic.

Bodies do not just come from no where.

was about to post this, but note it's not just about breeders. The rabbit is representative to sexual energy, and it's a really old symbol for witchcraft (rabbits foot). There's lots of shit to cover, but I only had so much space before it gets overwhelming. The next rabbit related infograph I want to do is connecting it to Minerva.

But kids can't get pregnant, so I can't look at it from that angle.

Shill or a retard, who knows. The rabbit is absolutely sexual symbolism. Ever hear of Playboy?

Maybe it means groom them to be promiscuous like rabbits. Use your fucking brain user.

They stab them to shreds. Tubal cain was the artificer of edged metals. To be Edgy is masonic literally.

Owls eat rabbits. Rabbits fuck like rabbits. They breed them to feed them to the elite. Or to be stabbed they are birthed as a sacrifice they say its the 1st born that is a joke they breed these people and snatch whatever else off of the street.

webm'd…
soundcloud.com/jameshuckenpahler

Anons I'm getting really disturbed.

I'm scared to listen to this, there are usually some sort of subliminal messages embed onto this stuff.

I only NOW remember how once pedos were exposed somewhere and they were calling the kidnapped children they own, in chats, as "rabbits" or "bunnies". Not murrica though.

Rabbit is probably international pedo language for a kidnapped child.

Thanks for cleaning that up.

The mother of the children is Alexandra Tydings Luzzatto. She's an actress best known for playing Aphrodite in Hercules and Xena. She lives in Washington D.C.

archive.is/dQGtA

Look guys I actually can afford to be wrong because if I am there will be very few places to point to. The entirety of western occultism is shrouded in the masonic jewish faction. The Illuminati is simple freemasonry + unlisted secret societies like the pizza bunch. Freemasonry is what gives these people an outlet to be a worldwide cult instantly that can withstand crucial research yet yield few links except symbolical and physical to freemasonry.

What the fuck.

Baba's Mountain
theapes.com/babas1.html

Quick infograph for everyone

Isn't pool party a term they used in the Scalia assassination email?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

This is some classic conspiracy shit right here.

Autism
/thread

wikihow.com/Identify-a-Pedophile

Here's what the internet claims his address to be

29 O– S—- H– off intellius, found it to be

29 Old Stone Hwy, except that's a general store. Every intelius/record search gives that as his address.

So basically, be on a lookout for white rabbit signs in your town.

Do you know where you are?

And aren't you going down the rabbit hole?
Are you the Daschund or the little girl who's tortured?

Yea but if they are farming children that is breeding.

They breed the bunnies to devour them.

comon user you think it will be that harmless after all the fucked up shit so far? The egg is associated with new life, and in the occult the egg means antichrist shit. "Catholic" Easter has been co-opted the entire time by paganism. Jesus has nothing to do with the rabbit so that should tell you enough.

This was once shown on russian TV, when it was hijacked by some guy.

Wetworks was for the assassination. It was code for saying this wouldn't be the same thing.

NOTE TO RETARDS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING HERE

IF YOU"RE INFO GRAPHS ARE TOO SMALL

TOO SMALL FOR MY BRAND NEW COMPUTER TO ZOOM IN ON

YOU"RE DOING IT FUCKING WRONG!

Maybe this who admin.com/adult-time.net.html
Could give tech people some clue? I don't really know how you found the url at Reynolds/Luzetta stuff in the first place

Repent Demon.

last post before bed.
Maralyn monroe was the first HUGE sex symbol of hollywood, and was the first MK Ultra star

look at the fucking clock on this kids wall, it's a rabbit that's imitating the monroe poster

the rabbit is used to indoctrinate kids into sex at an early age
Hope that clears up a bunch of idiots who cant see some obvious shit.

You forgot something.

was a famous pedo ring case in the UK a while back… group was called The Wonderland Club

#1 archive.is/U3tBh

#2 archive.is/EuVMv

#3 archive.fo/maer0

Operation #PedoFiles

archive.is/7cVwl

Can anyone recommend legit software for removing any meta/exif/xmp data from images before I upload here? Want to make sure my opsec is on point.. don't want to get v& if I can avoid it.

better to simply screencap. Or can open in photoshop, copy and paste into new doc, flatten and save

I missed every thread ever since the emprah was elected. what is with the brain eating?

last time i was in here, we saw the same right eye from the comet ping pong girl and the missing girl in 2006. some thought that the ping pong girl is the lovechild of the missing girl in 2006 and podesta

second option on the site with this tutorial had pic related

Make sure you test each image afterwords by viewing the exif data here: regex.info/exif.cgi

It's how Hillary got Kuru.

Any chance for a translation or summary what this video is trying to say? I cannot read Russian language at all.

Why Bill Clinton went to North Korea?

I was reverse searching some images of euna lee and laura ling (girls in pizza.jpg) to look for stuff and I have found this from 2009:
archive.is/jz9gt
mediamatters .org/video/2009/08/05/liddy-tells-joke-about-ling-ling-and-wee-wee-be/152940

George Gordon Battle Liddy jokes about Bill Clinton's trip to North Korea, this is apparently what greg Colombus said (and more):

More info about Liddy:
better known as G. Gordon Liddy, is a retired American lawyer who is best known as the chief operative in the White House Plumbers unit that existed from July to September 1971, during Richard Nixon's presidency.

These guys really know something and openly joke about it on radio. Look for Liddy, he's a lawyer, he was involved in a lot of serious shit in Watergate, was even imprisoned. highly suspicious.

Can someone download the audio, before it's somehow removed? I archived the page.

The entire block is owned by Clinton associates.

There's Comet Ping Pong, a hardware store, a drug store, giant parking space, and a bookstore for the intellectuals.

Who is the butler and is he still alive?

Me again.

Managed to download the talk. it's in mp4

Thank you. I'm actually on mac but I just checked some images on that site and they seem to be clean. Only data it's giving me is basic colour profiles n shit.

Say hi to Ruby, Emerson and Maeve.

vimeo.com/67416938

Don't think its anything major but they spelled Mayor John Lindsay's name wrong in that picture

that channel..

This is the most symbolic video here
vimeo.com/81365137

seriously this is masonic as it gets

Look what I also found about Lisa Ling (pic related).

You know "change" could also mean "pennies". You get little girls for a change. Is she involved in all this shit? Was that so improtant for Bill to get them back from North Korea, before they extract info about child traficking shit?

Watchers?

I don't know, maybe I see into things, but these girls are also suspicious.

WTF?!

What does it mean?

This is fucking horrible. PurpleBlue (indigo) is my arcane powercolor and now these pedo's use it for their satanic bullshit.

Ctrl+ Retard

Broken pillars are associated with sorrow or death one cast at sea is nothing more than ritual murder especially considering this video
vimeo.com/81352565
floodlights at night they are making snuff films the oaths say that your body is drowned where the tide ebbs and flows twice in 24 hours purely a death symbol.

All the elite fear death with a passion. Biotech is a way to live forever.

Yet they want to kidnap,torturing people,killing and other things to the underclass and treating as cattles. Fearing that but wishing it upon others, it cannot get even more Jewish than that.

OK. Weird. By the way, does anyone find Emerson's (the blonde girl) actions a bit disturbing in this video? The exaggerated rocking then holding her skirt up. Plus Ruby (the eldest brunette) looks a bit traumatised.

vimeo.com/80105227

Based shitlords: may kek bless and guide you along this journey. Illumination of the darkness is all we desire. I've just lost my best friend and his cunt wife because they are too cuck'd to see the truth and I revealed my true powerlevel in the hopes i could persuade them with lgoic. This pedo ring being cast into the daylight may be the only thing that saves decades of friendship. Thank you for everything you do brothers. I wish I could help. Maybe on the battlefield someday.

I was a little off the pillar is not broken so it is torture probably water bondage. waterboarding was called water bondage for centuries before it is bondage which is satanic.

Yea the child is lodged up and acting like a whore.

What the hell is this?

Most wonderful to see the Fly "kids" and Podesta famiglia in Philly when in my floor whip neon vest and radio set. Passing on this article that captures the drama surrounding and taking place in the boiler room where we whips got our floor orders with fleeting glimpses of Leslie in the poohbah room. Exceedingly relieved we pulled it off, made possible by Clinton negotiators with nerves of steel and unmatched stamina not to mention talent. Mary, don't have your trio in my phone. Twas the best to see all 5 of you, and please share with your "kids."

hxxp://dcleaks.com/index.php/tony-podesta2/

MP3-UPDATE. You can check if there is any hidden data in an mp3 file by decoding and re-encoding with the same bit rate.

Open the mp3 in audactiy, export it as PCM (wav) 16-bit, open that new file and export is at mp3 again (320kbit/s Constant bit rate). The ID tags will be written by audacity, they must contain the same hex code and shit as the original mp3 - but audacity does that for you, at least in my case.

sunburn_1.mp3 did result in the same file size (4692 vs 4696), but if there is a noticeable difference something is fishy.

I don't think there's any encrypted info. But I didn't look at all the files.

this could be kids just being kids, but they do seem a bit off before the song starts, and the little one might be slow

https ://vimeo.com/67416938

Sorry for mildly off topic comment but I thought I'd remind everyone of Trudeau's eulogy to his father (believed to be involved in all this MK Ultra stuff). There have been many thread on Pierre Trudeau in the past:
youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
I keep reading that military bases are common places for them to do this shit crazy shit and mentions in a comment earlier about 'santa' being a recurring (possibly masonic) image. I mean, who the fuck takes a 6 year old to an Arctic military base for their first "holiday"?

Also I cracked this email that was sent in base64. Not much info in it, but proof they are obfuscating shit:

I had read this and loved the inside scoop on the details - can't imagine the stress - but the end result made it all worthwhile. 👏👏Delighted to have been a witness - although far higher up in the arena -to this historic and amazingly scripted and produced event. On the road to November with Hillary!

Xo,
Mimi

There are three theories so far.

It's bullshit as far as the actual Lewis Carrol and the actual Alice In Wonderland books are concerned. I'm a fan of the book, and I DO believe it has an undercurrent - but it's not about pedophilia. Charles (Carrol) was a mathematician of the highest degree and he studied logic and logic puzzles. My guess is he realized some inherent natural law, or fact about reality that he wasn't eager to share easily. But his books are positive, meaning he was trying to convey some cryptic information to the people who'd be able to understand it.

Furthermore, the accusations of him being a pedophile reek of disinfo and intentional gaslighting. (((Researchers))) perpetually miss the important bit about his photographs of kids and historical Alice in particular - they were a tiny fraction of his opus. The man photographed everything from landscapes to animals, monuments, nature and so on. He was recognized by his peers as a pioneer of photography and was routinely praised for his work. Note that this was back when photography was cutting edge science and an extremely labourious process. He had a fully fledged studio and extensive knowledge of chemistry by necessaity.

Likewise he had flings with adult women and some were scandalous for his time. Nothing horrible by our standards at all, just regular romance and sex.

This is always, always disregarded by the (((researchers))). I believe it is wholly intentional.

And also in the end - the pictures of kids he took were kids from his social circle (upper class as fuck) and they were always taken with their parents consent and physical presence. None of them are pornographic in the slightest.

Here's a bit of his opus via wikipedia. I have no idea what his mathematical work is about. It's some high level stuff. He wasn't some uneducated hack doing perverted shit but a fully fledged genius.

Also lest I forget, regarding Alice:

In a poem about Alice (quoting from memory) he states:

In other words she is wholly fictional, and I'm even tempted to say he stumbled upon an ancient religious secret that the Sumerians, Hindus and our knights and minnesangers in the Middle Ages were aware of. Refer to Ishtar/Inanna, Shiva/shakti, the Holy Grail, Evola and Serrano for further info.

There is a white rabbit I remember from that I Pet Goat video, and a little girl. The scene starts at 1:15. Notice that her action scares Obama:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Notice that she's a positive character. In other words - Alice In Wonderland was perhaps a memetic weapon or cryptic info given to us, SOMEHOW, by a victorian gentleman who knew something. Alice is some sort of deity or archetype that is on OUR side. Inherently Aryan. If you consider how many of us here are into anime, lolis, waifus and the like the connection I'm making is one of an eternal noncorporeal female entity that is looking out for us, who is here for us and will endure 'till the end of Time. In short, Alice is the Holy Grail, the ultimate goal of every knight. Refer to the above mentioned authors and religions. It seems Caroll discovered the aesthetic and feelings of moe far before such things were possible.

He was our guy. He'd be posting right here and on /a/.

So theoretically, everyone has collected enough information that you could take this, print it all out. And in a good and just world, take it to the authorities and have them open an investigation. Since most of the preliminary work is done.

You've got business connections, occult symbol connections, embedded messages, code words, the whole nine yards, the stuff the CIA/FBI reported on.

So who do you tell now exactly? Looking through this I'd assume a fairly sizable portion of the 1% is involved. And if Jimmy Saville has taught us anything, it's that they wont be exposed until after they are dead, because once that happens, they can't name names.

For example British internal documents showed that at the time, Thatcher was aware of a Pedophile ring operating in the upper echelons, and told her people to tell the media that the SS has handled it. When it wasn't.

Just a few years ago, it came up again, and the current Prime Minister said during her investigation, "…it is woven into every part of our society…" Scotland Yard dropped the case due to lack of evidence.

They will never EVER allow this to get out. Not to the scale we know about.

Link the email containing base64 please.

Dag, if we'd found this sooner I wonder if one of us could have infiltrated this event?

There won't be a Baba's Mountain Jam next year.

You probably don't even have to export it to WAV. Even just selecting the entire audio track and copy-pasting it into a new project would work, as in most audio programs that would only transfer over the audio data…not any extra stuff included in the file. Then simply save that as an MP3 at the same bitrate and you're good to go for making comparisons.

The Belgian pedo scandal from a couple years ago involved kids as young as 9 pregnant.

Figured this out if anyone is interested. His wife owns the store, names kristi hood.

and not that I would know or anything, but emerson looks a little too developed for a 7 year old. Early onset of puberty is a symptom of sexual assault.

The title(безногим) is legless

First title card at about 9 seconds - (не бойтесь) is Do not be afraid

Second title card at about 21 seconds -
First line - (которая поможет вам принять мою правду) is Which will help you to accept my truth

1) не пытайтесь чтото изменить -
do not try to change something

2) думаите только о себе -
Think only of themselves

3)руки - Arms

4)досмот - Dosmot, no translation, googled it and it brought me to lurkmore .to/БЕЗНОГNМ which was a page about this video.

Should I keep going?

Yes please.

Yes they can, Girls from ten to as young as five have gotten pregnant.

It looks like she's talking politics or some other kind of organisation event.

Given the quotations marks around "kids", it appears she isn't referring to the recipients' actual kids, but perhaps their reports and subordinates within the organisation or their respective teams.

As for "whip", in politics:
(wikip)

It sounds like she might have had some kind of enforcement duty at this event given this knowledge and what she describes in the e-mail.

This e-mail might be more to do with dealings within the campaign, could be circumstantial evidence to go with how they did Bernie over judging by the e-mail title and the url posted at the end of it.

Ah thank you very much.
hmm I feel like it that it doesn't seem to be much related to this case. You could probably give a shot and dig a bit further if anything relevant shows up.

If it's LSB (Least Significant Bit) stego you won't detect it with that method. You can search the original and see if LSB's differ?

sister thread.

I just found out that the father, Ben Luzzatto, has a company that makes "Animal Dolls" and is involved with something called the BabyLove Carnival in Washington D.C. George Stephanopoulos ( archive.is/pRbH1 ) was at the BabyLove Carnival too.

archive.is/xA1ER

Half the shit they do is to steal the life force of others. Consuming it in rituals.

Why do you think they have breeders? The younger, the more life force it has. They fuck kids straight out from the womb.

yes i realize what it is. did you even read my posts? me_irl is a hive of gaslighters, and is subtly pushing pedo propaganda, and i linked one of them over to cfbot. i thought the usernames would give leads if followed so i was exploring it. take this guy for example. clearly part of all of this, but he covered his tracks pretty well re: his name. but pedos are definitely in that subreddit, trying to condition normies. i even tracked down another two posts from him where there's a meme lighting a kid's pubic hair.

archive.is/IkIn0
archive.is/RIFuf
archive.is/K9YlJ
archive.is/eDsgp (image broke r3dd.it/p/4f5ipm/ )
archive.is/iMkP5
archive.is/LYQ9v

i still think it's a shoddy lead, and i doubt it's the hive that i thought it was. but it's very much infested with these people nonetheless.

FIX YOU BAD MEMES CUNT

dcleaks.com/emails/mail/eml_download/tony-podesta/00000010.eml

It doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!

THAT"S MY FUCKING POINT YOU STUPID LITTLE AUSTIC SHIT

How is it possible his shirt is on fire when his pubic hairs are being lit without having it drained in gasoline?

I remember posting in that thread right after those quotes. I'm trying to figure out this pedo-blackmail shit too. It doesn't help when you censors us to promote extreme Alexjoneism
faggot

I don't know if there's anything dubious here, but that song is an earworm now.

3rd title card at 23 seconds
людей просмотревших сойдут с ума - people viewers go crazy

безногим - legless

30 seconds, a long one.

получилось? в зтом видео эвук соджержит слепок - No direct translation but essentially its describing the video and explains that watching it sort of makes people crazy, but not in an evil way, just unsettled and then when its over you should feel intense relief.

A lot of the words are somewhat nonsense or maybe some obscure name, it seems like it's some kind of joke from a russian chan. I dont know their board culture or the language enough to get it in full. I would check out the lurkmore link I added earlier if you want to try more but it seems like nonsense mostly.

This is disgusting, I don't want to know the true dark numbers that might show out some day. It might be thousands of them if not more that they have tortured children like that.

Why are we not pushing the fact that it's people who are here illegally that are doing criminal rioting, millions of dollars in damages in our cities.

I'm pretty sure that's just regular message data. Open the .eml file up in a mail program and you'll see.

because that is not the topic of this thread, shill

There is tons of other threads for that, what kind of point are you trying to make here? There has been a tremendous amount of investigation work done right now with a lot of shady shit going on. Not to mention the fact that they know right now they are observed and trying to scrub out all the info. Just look at the Besta Pizza logo a few days ago it has a pedo sign and 1-2 days ago they scrubbed it, how convenient don't you think?

THEY ARE AFRAID

This has just reminded me of a story from the UK a year or two ago alleging ritual abuse.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2v3csb/two_british_children_appear_to_describe_ritual/

Sorry for reddit link.

I can't find the video, which was removed. This gif is from it though. The girl has clearly been traumatized.

It was either a hoax, or covered up hard.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html

Finished rendering a higher quality version of this video.

Neat

Excellent work. Keep making these. Style and vibe is good, and you have a good voice for narration.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on here. Can sone one give me a tl.dr?

They're from this guy, not me: youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg

(Same guy who made those 3d dancing pepe frog vids pointing at hillary coughing)

that's a bizarre fucking name for a festival. What's the company?

Those videos are brilliantly made.
(checked)
Oh, well it's good nonetheless.

archive.is/kPxQw

Apparently the property is mildly famous and Jackson Pollock once traded a painting for groceries there. Seems kind of high profile for some random store

And of course the article was written by (((Sarah Maslin Nir))) who was a pulitzer prize finalist this year and whose father is (((Yehuda Nir))) a holocaust survivor and (((Child psychologist))) who wrote a book which is now taught in many american highschools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Maslin_Nir

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehuda_Nir

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Childhood_(Yehuda_Nir)

Has anyone thought of sending chef Ramsey to this place? That mother fucker is stone cold and would probably call the police instantly.

The "white rabbit" bullshit is a red herring meant to distract us from the real information at comet Pizza and surrounding businesses. It isn't even related at all. Some person posted photographs from the daycare investigation in which there was a white rabbit sticker stuck to a gate (no one had any proof it was a symbol for anything), and then suddenly a bunch of people started assuming it was related to the current issue. After that, some other moron posted photos of some door to a house on streetview that also had a white rabbit (except a different design completely), and somehow this is supposed to be "proof" of nefarious activity? No one has a proven a single connection between these three things whatsoever. I mean, how fucking uncommon are cute bunnies in popular culture? Not very.

tl;dr the "white rabbit" shit is a red herring and has nothing to do with finding pedos. It is meant to distract us from real shit like comet ping pong and Podesta's acquaintances.

THOSE FUCKING PIZZAS ARE SO UNDERCOOKED THEY'RE STILL CRYING

These child burgers are fucking RAW!

They'd have to be going down the tubes in terms of custom and in need of a makeover I think.

you might be onto something user

Honestly, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
I don't know much more other than some details.

>wikileaks emails have also revealed podesta & friends talking very often about "pizza", "pasta", etc in ways that often do not make sense:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433
a bunch of stuff, there's also another restaurant a couple doors down named besta pizza who's logo is what the fbi has found means boylover

it's all very confusing and they know we're on their trail:
Besta Pizza changed their logo:
Before: archive.is/fut65
After: archive.is/HRk1q

the white rabbit stuff is basically leftover unsolved mysteries from previous diggings and internet discoveries that should be in a different thread

We really need to fucking holocaust these monsters, I hope it happen's during my lifetime.

>After that, some other moron posted photos of some door to a house on streetview that also had a white rabbit (except a different design completely)

It's not polite to speak ill of the deceased.

On top of that, a simple make over would prove their guilt; if they say no to it, that's pretty damning, and if they go along with it, but change it afterwards, it's also damning.
I think Ramsey is a checkmate for them, because he can't be paid of for shit, not to my knowledge anyway. He'd notice something, someone would slip up at some point.

But how would we get him there?

Guys we need to talk.

Because in the future we are going to encounter more of these investigations we need to structure the hivemind.

I made a proposal how we could do it. Please take a look and tell what you guys think of it. I think it's way better because we can filter bullshit from the real deal.

We should really form RWDS and just kill these guys.

Is this an image of Madeline Mcann?

Oh yeah, he'd take one look at the place and know _exactly_ where to start in fixing it up.

I mean though, that usually with shows like his, in order for him to even consider looking at them they'd need to be in dire straits before hand and thus in need of his expertise and the publicity.
It's like the home make-over shows. They don't go and do up houses of the rich and famous, that's just not good day time tv. They take on the sob stories, ones designed to pull at the viewers' heart strings.

Would it be possible for him to get anonymous tips? Like, a bunch of bad reviews suddenly would give him reason to do a show?

This might be useful for supporting evidence actually.

liveleak.com/view?i=329_1423343428
liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1423492213

Surprisingly the boy actually mentions something about pizza people being in on it.

There seems to be a fuckton of gaslighting going on in the comments as well but of course it's liveleak.

It was covered up hard, user.
Details broke at first early Feb of last year. Coverup from the highest levels in the UK, absolutely no doubt about it.
Documentary evidence abundant and overwhelming. (crimesofempire*com/tag/hampstead may be decent resource. hampsteadcoverup*com - website of the mother of the two children.)
News story linked is perfect example of coverup, 100% inversion of real facts of the case.

I'm not sure how it works to be honest. I assumed reaching out was done by the businesses who appear on the show. Will see what I can find.

At the moment though, this thread is being watched so any outreach to Ramsey or similar will get brushed off with "we're fine thanks, just some kids on the Internet dicking around" if they go on to contact Comet. Might need to sit on this idea for a bit, but I like your thinking.

I think you're a newfag or a plant who either has no idea how we operate or has an interest in destroying our eternally succesful shitposting and creative chaos.

We have no use for you or your subversion in either case.

I recently discovered, going through old family files, that a recent ancestor of mine was (at least) a 32nd degree mason.

I found the document approving him. Signed by a 33rd degree mason.

What does this mean?

Do you have any gaps in memory during your early childhood?

Fuck you it was on good intentions and it took me time. You should say, thanks but no thanks.

This side of my family was of upper class scottish origin.

pastebin.com/h1RLnnYx - Latest I have feel free to add and reuse

No, my mason ancestor has been dead for many years, and I'm pretty sure his wealth went with him.

This would have been around the time of the first world war.

Haven't told anyone except some other family about the document, because it was legit. 32nd degree at least, it may have even been anointing him from 32nd to 33rd. It was somewhat faded and I couldn't entirely makeout what it was saying.

But I assure you it was the real deal, with the symbols and format of the paper. I found it in a leather envelope.

I've always been an ideas guy. The big point I think is getting as much media attention on them as possible, since if they become mainstream, normies will enter unwittingly and see some shit they didn't want to. When a murderer is trying his best to stay low profile, the best thing an investigator can do is pressure him from multiple sources.

Years ago I picked up this book about the Rosicrucians. Anybody knows if it could be the same pedo satanic shit as we are talking about?

Can Sam Hyde help with this?

This. The whole white rabbit thing is wasting precious time and resources

fucking newfaggets, the white rabbits been known about for almost a year now, back when baphomet was awesome they did some serious fucking digging into a kindergarten with the same name. i don't have any screencaps so go ask baph for some, im sure someone there has some.

On the Comet Ping Pong logo, it could be a nod to the style of Wimbledon's and the like.

A search on logos for golf, lacrosse, hockey and fencing also brings up examples of logos with crossed sticks etc. So the crossed paddles in Comet's logo may be in keeping with that style. Likewise the plumber's logo with the crossed wrenches.

They sort of bring to mind coats of arms where swords are crossed.

Either that, or there's a lot more nonces in sports than one might think

HET

Prime example of disinfo right here.

Hi CTR. I hope you know your boss david brock is involved with these people.

Vatican

If she doesn't have the same eye defect, it is very unlikely.

but it's unlikely anyway, since her parents disposed of her body and have spent the last however many years covering up their neglect

If you ask me, the Plumbers logo looks way to suspicious just compare them to the FBI pedo logos m8.

Ohh, good find user. Do you think there is a symbolic history to this style of emblem (or logo)? One that would predate the butterfly by a long while I imagine…

Actually… A common pub name in the UK is (the) Cross Keys, with the sign or logo showing two crossed keys, usually similar to the picture you have.

The mainstream news would only run this story under duress, as the producers may be involved. If this gets on TV it'll most likely be through some irreverent comedy that few take seriously. What we're really after is population penetration. Enough of the population needs to 1) be made aware and 2) be pissed enough to take action. To this end, PTA meetings and church congregations would be good groups to spread the information to.

Fortunately, the narcissism is strong with these folks. If they were smart, they'd remove themselves from the public eye, but they aren't. They have to feel like they're getting away with something, as it reinforces their belief in their own "divinity". We might even be able to expect them to grow more bold under the collective investigation of 8ch; it gives them the opportunity to demonstrate precisely how above the law they are (especially since we've memed their high priestess into losing the election).

cometpingpong.tumblr.com/
archive.fo/AzqL6

Moderators keep deleting the 4ch ones.

youtu.be/gDadfh0ZdBM?t=248
how deep does the rabbit hole go lads

This is probably stupid to ask, but is there any "normal" reason for doing so? Like…people's personal information or something.

Oh fuck that

Like a flea who leaps on a man, huh? The tactics you use on a bold enemy are slightly different, I hadn't thought about it; you not only pressure them, but do so in a way that makes it seem like you want them to reveal their true face so you can show yours; freaks love to find other freaks with like minds. I wouldn't be surprised if they were easily tricked by a private dick who comes in pretending like he empathizes with them.

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

Did anyone check if Scott Cawthon was a Freemason?

There are too many parallels with his series and the current events unveiling

Wait a fucking second
I remember some lore about this shitty game series
Isn't it all about some pedo working in a pizza place that dismembered children and put them in those animatronics?

archive.is/bOumT

possible relation to the dupont underground located literally right under comet/obelisk/besta dc area?

Well, the deleting/DDOS/active moderation started when they linked that DOJ official ARUN RAO to the pedos.

m8 it's all over infowhores this week.

Iirc the new one takes place in some underground torture facility or something, haven't played the games, just watched some related videos some time ago

Either way, I don't think this has anything to do with the current dig, research this on your own and bring back info if it could be helpful

(checked)
We certainly have plenty of freaks among us.

IIRC the pedophile in Five Nights at Freddy's was a lone actor. However, it would be a good angle to use to disseminate this information among the youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9tTX7CSNKs

Jay Parker a Satanic child abuse victim discusses the Du pont family's operations in pedophilia and programming.

Somewhat random… but Geraldo Cuckiara is on Fox and Friends this morning basically arguing that Obama should pardon the fuck out of hillary while spewing out a bunch of shillage.

I wonder whether he has any connections… he's looking hella wooden/nervous.

it's 4 miles down the road. the tunnels are a bypass under the intersect and merge back into the road. look at the old threads. it was plebbit speculation.

I heard from a good source that Mc@#$alds buys all of the foreskins, placentas and umbilical cords from the hospitals really cheap and then grinds them up, washes them in ammonia, colors them and adds other chemicals to make them into yummy hamburgers and chicken thingys. McYuck.

illuminatipizza.com/odd-news/chicken-mcnuggets-and-hamburgers/

This. That dude is already dead, Jim.

Burger King was always Better anyway.
Lads whatever happened to the Lads who were planning on Investigating the Pizza Place during Halloween Night?
Oh..

lad..

Think he's the bacon on your next pizza

The entire series is about two businessmen opening up a pizzeria, which is ACTUALLY A FRONT FOR A MASS SCALE CHILD TRAFFICKING OPERATION.

He stuffs the kids in spinglock animatronic suits which then kill the kids, slowly, and the kids end up possessing the suits and harassing the night guard staff attempting to kill them in a similar fashion via programming and the initial possession.

And whilst all this is going on, said Serial killer get's his own kids killed to the Animatronics because he commissioned Henry to Make ones with A.I that count the kids until an opportunity of capture arrives the main one called "baby" get's sick of this shit and kills of the main designer behind the suits, Henry.

I should also mention that Afton handled the businesses Money, and Henry did the Machinework.

The pizzarea is built on a massive UNDERGROUND TUNNEL complex, leading to his house, and other locations, including the sister Location and said location has Cameras all over Afton's house because his kids caught him in the act of an abduction/murder.

In the end, the "baby" animatronic devises and escape plan, by getting afton to the Sister location, tricking him into believing it's his dead daughter mangled by the same lifeless automaton, and leads him to the "scooping room" where Afton get's gutted and the Animatronic, now referred to as "ennard" as it is an amalgamation of other Kid killing animatronic parts used for deceit subversion and capture Wears Afton as a Skin suit and escapes the facility.

The animatronic also killed two night guards as to erase any given evidence.

However it is implied that some of these games are actually a post comatose dream of a Afton's Child after he got the front of his brain lobe bitten off by the animatronic conjured up via him witnessing his father doing questionable stuff.

It is however, unknown how Post Scooping Afton died, though, as prior we belived it to be him being harrassed by the child ghosts where he hid in a Springlock suit, and well, it went off, leading to pic related.

It's possible this was another Employee at the Pizzarea, because Afton would know how to operate these suits, and they were mentioned to have been decomissioned because they already knew about the health and safety issues they posed.

Well thank fuck I don't live in DC and the majority of Pizzas I eat are pic related

I was just thinking:

Could it be the christian cross represents the Qaballah tree. And the Qaballah tree is the natural flow of life. (ending with sex for example, sex after marriage)

These satanists inverted the cross. And started with sex and then the rest? They invert everything. Love === pain etc.

No butterfly or pedospiral. I think you are safe.

Chefs for Hillary tasting reception with Senator Cory Booker and Chefs Victor Albisu, James Alefantis, Cathal Armstrong, Amy Brandwein, Erin Clarke, Gianluigi Dellaccio, Elizabeth Falkner, Mark Furstenberg, Tarver King, Yael Krigman, Ris Lacoste, Jamie Leeds, and Art Smith

archive.fo/ofyRf

Another brainfart:

When these bloodlines want to stay bloodlines they are going to produce imbicile children because of the incest.

Normally this would not happen that much because of normal sex outside of the family.

These guys must have problems with producing valid human life because of the incest so they need some sort of selection program and produce a lot more children to find one which is suitable.

Could we be on to something like this. A bloodline evolution program or something?

Anyhow, point is, Scott Cawthon the creator of Five Night's at Freddy's is a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN, and has children of his own, and uses edited samples of presumably their screams to make the animatronic Death noises when the animatronics in the FNAF games get you.

I just want to check if Scott is a Freemason, and see if we can move things from there.

So, who else saw the first season of true detective? They came upon this very thing, high ranking politicians performing rituals in front of a huge owl statue. Abusing children etc etc

The bioengineering they are doing possibly making incest not bad so bad genetically to keep it completely in the family?

Seriously though, they were supposed to do a Livestream and all..
Did anyone hear about what happened to that plan?

And then the second season had disturbing rape parties hosted by the elites in California..
Pizzaman was trying to Warn us, maybe that's why the third season was delayed…

They could have overcome incest problems but I doubt it.

It's about the DNA and modifications and variations on the DNA which result in evolution. They could manually adjust DNA but that would be trail and error and produce billions of childs which are not suitable for life.

They might do it, but it would be a massacre.

Was also thinking about this. But there wasn't any cannibalism or pizza related shit tho, right?
However the main dude was obsessed with this symbol

these people are disgusting fleas, they wouldn't care about the bloodbath of babies.

Hmm yesterday I got myself a new game: Tyranny

Check what logo on the tents. Don't know what to think of it.

The center of every pedo ring in the world. It's completely off the grid.

Why do you think there's so many Italians involved?

true on that. we could have stumbled on the Dark Force hidden HQ.

This is so fucked up, probably the biggest thing we have ever stumbled upon.

I haven't been around here for awhile.
I don't really know what the latest word on all of this is but I have a general idea.

Is that email I found months ago talking about getting a kid from south america for 'adoption' relevant?

also is this relevant?

The symbol has to have some kind of triangular outline. That one doesn't.

STOP ANONS YOU ARE GETTING FUCKING SLID HARD.
The mason shit is just that for now. Shit.
Epstein charged in 2006
Ping pong pizza started 2006

Notice the famous and news people who had been to epsteins island were also the most vocal against the don. He knows the swamp and hates it. archive.is/pRbH1 just one article of many talking about the rich,famous, or news people who hung out with epstein. Stay on the definite leads we have found. Archive everything in social media before anouncing it here. EVERYTHING. You are getting slid into irrelevant for the moment shit that looks like crazy shit to normies. Beyond this pizza shit which we know is something.

I just don't get why
were they always pedos?
Were they a part of this from a young age?
Is it a religious thing?
Are they just so sociopathic and numbed from power that this is the only thing that makes them feel any emotion?
I truly don't understand.

Dunno if the vidya fags are shills, but please stop derailing, this has nothing to do with digging.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kGxauRivjU
youtube.com/watch?v=D4IT4i74qEA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo

You skipped the story thing. It's just the symbol of one of the factions. Don't think a normal spiral means much unless there's other obvious symbols implied at the same time

True, let's get back to business

I also have intel on shell corporations linked to the clintons, linked to jesuit catholics etc

Ugh, I'm not even sure if I want to swallow this pill even if it looks vibrant red

In all organisations there are people who are orderly and chaotic. Good, Evil and Neutral.

I reckon there's Alice fragment in I Pet Goat II animation, yeap, pic related

All of the above.

Holy fucking shit. I recognize that symbol. It's the same one on the jet engine used in Donnie Darko. And with all of this kikery coming to light, seems like all those theories on time travel and shit could be completely wrong: Donnie was just a survivor of severe childhood trauma.
Was this a cry for help from the director?

Only post vatican II after the jews took over. The church was objectively pedo free pre 1958. In the days of the traditional church Jews were terrified of catholics
(last pic A Quo Primum Encyclical of Pope Benedict XIV promulgated on June 14, 1751.)

when you zoom out from your ego and look at it with an open mind to the arcane you will take this one easy man.

also anyone have any ideas on a mind map i can do? should it just be a 'follow le money' chart or should i add aspects of occulted knowledge too or nah.

is coggle .it a good site or is it kiked, looks pretty good?

Wow. Mind blown.

It's pedowood, so entirely possible.

Is that an annagram for PEDOH?

the rabbit represents fertility and sex (playboy bunnies) from the ancient diety ISHTAR (eastar easter etc)

That's some dense symbolism there. White rabbit in the background; a bunch of malformed, despondent children wrapped up in barbed wire; and Alice sitting inside of a circle with a blank expression and an apple. I'm not sure what the significance of the stag on the left is, though.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

(checked)
Dank image there.

After about 1 minute into the video you see on the back wall a brain which is snapped in two. It's a reference to Project Monarch.

the white and black checkerboard pattern is a satanic color code
The stag is the celtic version of the Capricorn or goat (a horned deity)

cernunnos=celtic baphomet

They are Pan worshippers.
Deviancy is all encoded in mythos.

The baphomet is Pan shrouded in Christian demonology.

How?
Not sure if I want to know

we can debate this all day.
at the end of the day the satanists love black and white

Black and White represents duality the knowledge between good and evil.

Like domino's.

It's a binary choice: left or right. without showing there is a middle path.

Is kek the true way? What have we stumbled upon?

here's the location to the farm in lovettsville. 12299 enfield ln. lovettsville, va 20180
>www zillow com/homedetails/12299-Enfield-Ln-Lovettsville-VA-20180/12416876_zpid/

in this email the address is given out.
in this email the farm is the location where the 3 children will be swimming for entertainment.

Root Religion

Religion map

Now you are just defending them.

Holy shit another spiral at the root

No it's not because they play mind tricks on us. They give us a binary choice.

But in fact there are many more ways to do things but we are allowed to choose between two. That's not defendable. It's abuse.

(checked)
Pic related.

You may see it as duality representation but they do not user,
I am not saying you are bad but you should realize that you may perceive it as neutral but no matter what it is they will twist it to evil

fuck off

Yeah I was thinking about exactly that.

Do you know what it should represent if it isn't duality?

Hey but did we check this map out? At the root there is the ultimate root religion even Kekism comes from. It has the pedo spiral.

Is it just me or are there a lot of posts trying to link this shit with popular video games, tv shows and movies? Could it be disinfo, just to distract us from what we're really after?

see second pic

portals my good man, portals are also represented by spirals.

user literally everything is linked together because art imitates life.

ctr detected

fuck off idiot, go eat your mcdonalds and play world of warcraft, fucking subhuman nigger.

This is a valid point. Black&white imagery is common because the contrast is visually striking. Spirals and other simple shapes are easy to draw and can show up under all sorts of circumstances. These symbols may be used to represent many different things, sometimes these meanings can even be contradictory because any image ultimately has the meaning that's been assigned to it. We could meme the spiral into being a symbol of Kek's wrath, so that those who have it inscribed on them suffer unless the person is one of us, then it's totally a Gurren Lagann spiral of strength and hot blooded bravery.

There's at least 5 in here this am. All shilling about video games/masonic shit/ or just shitposting.

purple is the sex bracelet color for anal sex.
i wonder if the FNAF killer was buttfucking all the victims

Afton is often described as having glassy silver eyes post scooping, anything on that?

I brought up true detective because of the large amount of similarities, maybe it would be worth looking into who was responsible for the writing and see if they have other noteworthy things to say. Its like with kubrick

Good points user but we know the people currently using this symbolism is using it against us and for purely negative purposes,
for instance donald trump uses hand symbols while he speaks because they naturally complete electrical circuits in the body -the original masons that george washington used to know, would use them for the purposes of good (mostly) and the 'falsely illuminated' ones were subverting this power to leverage it for evil.
at least thats what the hidden history says who knows how accurate it is.

From the new dc leaks wtf is this code for and who is this jamesacorps guy that was in the wikileaks emails?

I'm trying to find more but this website fucking blows

Jamesacorp is James Alefantis of Comet Pizza.

James also happens to have been executive producer on this -> imdb.com/title/tt4169074/

Check the plotline.

This reminds me of something I saw on /x/ a while back

Neil Cavuto was joking on Fox this morning that it was "ironic" that today is National Pizza Day. Then he joked about having a pizza delivered to him.

fug

The kikes are mocking us

steelbytes.com/?mid=30

Download the executable and put it on the desktop. Just drag and drop pics over the icon do clean them

I think some are well meaning, but they're obviously not used to how things work here.

Doesn't change the fact that distracting things are being brought to the thread, but it might be good to provide them with some encouragement to weed out the ones who are genuine vs the ones who are here to dick with our digging e.g.

If they're genuine, they'll either dig into the topic they've presented initially and show how it relates, or they will shelve that and look into something we know is directly related and hopefully come up with something.

If they're not, they'll keep posting off topic or give up.

Trailer and description
-> kickstarter.com/projects/caesura/automatic-at-sea-a-feature-film-exploring-hidden-r/description

Dumb, uninformed, retarded - these are the only words with which I can describe people like you.

Pre-christian does not equal evil. Please for the love of God stop reading discredited US protestant literature from the 19th century. Read Campbell, read Jung, read the mythologies of this or that culture, not some uneducated drivel written by some ignorant fundamentalist.

Ishtar, Cernnunnos, Pan - these are all positive or archetypal entities. At their worst they are merely neutral or indifferent. For instance long ago I read comments how "Ishtar is a goddess of child killing and abortion" or some other bullshit like that. Except she's not. She's a goddess of war/love, sex/death, as in the fundamental forces of nature. Eros/Thanatos. Ishtar is also a fierce protector of the weak, the powerless, the downtrodden. Yes, she's very much into sex in the same way how in Greek mythology Aphrodite is about sex while Hera is about marriage.

Shit, if we wanna go down that route we could even theoretically invoke Ishtar to BTFO the child rapists. She's enjoy that very much.

It's always the same with you people. Even when you stumble onto something your utter ignorance of culture and history just shocks me away from everything. ALL the resources of Mankind are at your fingertips and yet you devolve into trusting some ill-informed jackasses and discredited research from a hundred years ago.

These are actual hymns to Inana/Ishtar. Draw your own conclusions, compare with what I said about "Alice" in a previous post:

My father gave me the heavens, gave me the earth,
I am Inanna!
Kingship he gave me,
queenship he gave me,
waging of battle he gave me, the attack he gave me,
the floodstorm he gave me, the hurricane he gave me!
The heavens he set as a crown on my head,
the earth he set as sandals on my feet,
a holy robe he wrapped around my body,
a holy sceptre he placed in my hand.
The gods are sparrows – I am a falcon;
the Anunnaki trundle along – I am a splendid wild cow;
I am father Enlil's splendid wild cow,
his splendid wild cow leading the way!

(…)At your right is Justice, at your left Goodness,
Fixed on your head are Audience, Favour, Peace,
Your sides are encompassed with Life and Well-being;
How good it is to pray to you, how blessed to be heard by you!
Your glance is Audience, your utterance is the Light.
Have pity on me, O Ishtar! Order my prospering!
Glance on me in affirmation! Accept my litany!

She is clothed with pleasure and love.
She is laden with vitality, charm,
and voluptuousness.
Ishtar is clothed with pleasure and love.
She is laden with vitality, charm,
and voluptuousness.
In lips she is sweet; life is in her mouth.
At her appearance rejoicing becomes full.
She is glorious; veils are thrown over her head.
Her figure is beautiful; her eyes are brilliant.
The goddess - with her there is counsel.
The fate of everything she holds in her hand.
At her glance there is created joy,
power, magnificence, the protecting deity and guardian spirit.
She dwells in, she pays heed to compassion and
friendliness.
Besides, agreeableness she truly possesses.
Be it slave, unattached girl, or mother, she
preserves (her).
One calls on her; among women one names her name.
Who - to her greatness who can be equal?
Strong, exalted, splendid are her decrees.
Ishtar - to her greatness who can be equal?
Strong, exalted, splendid are her decrees.
She is sought after among the gods;
extraordinary is her station.
Respected is her word; it is supreme over them.
Ishtar among the gods, extraordinary is her station.
Respected is her word; it is supreme over them.

Any more where those came from? Dogana is a city in Italy, and Abbazia seems to be a hotel in Italy. Does anyone think the UID is relevant?

Hotel in Venice. Dogana is in San Marino.

Jesus Christ Shut The Fuck Up

Fuck.
I'm not sure what to make of it.

remove yourself

A dumb piece of shit to the end.

haven't you heard of Vikernes?

I am searching the emails but can't find it.

it all depends on how high these "researches" have gone. How many people involved has been connected. J.Epstein, R.Chandler, J.Alefantis, J.Podesta… anyone linked one to the other?
Marina Abramovic is Thelemite.

mohammed please go fuck your 6 yr old cousin
later

it all depends on how high these "researches" have gone. How many people involved has been connected. J.Epstein, R.Chandler, J.Alefantis, J.Podesta… anyone linked one to the other?
Marina Abramovic is Thelemite.

it all depends on how high these "researches" have gone. How many people involved has been connected. J.Ep_stein, R.Ch_andler, J.Alefant_is, J.Pod_esta… anyone linked one to the other?
Marina Abram_ovic is Thele_mite.

Or was it something specific about him?
I haven't read his books yeat. Heavily considering it.

No, you fucks never learn. If someone willingly displays a certain icon, like a golden star to prove his merchantship, he gets the oven.
MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

this is some sick fucking shit

Found you.

No, just his general stance and thoughts on paganism.

How did this thread de-evolve into shitposting? Anyone have any new data, etc.? Where are the leads? The Glengarry Glen Ross leads.

Yeah, he might be the one who inspired me the most. Still not 100% convinced about it, but it's in that direction I'm currently leaning.

slow news day
people out celebrating Trump victory

Posted a lead that got ignored in last thread.
ht tps://m.reddit.com/r/secretpizzaparty/

Posters putting many of the videos shared on here from as far back as three years ago. Many of the posters on this sub Reddit talk about being asexual, bisexual, abused as children and satanists.

Focus on what these kikes hate the most: Christianity. The Orthodox Church seems to be the only one that still holds steady due to its focus on the holy tradition.

No. That is just asking for more of the same shit user.
Break the mould.

*Burp*"F-Focus on science morty."

I severely doubt that. Jews hate nordic pagans far more from what I've seen.

I'll just leave this here.

what the fuck has that got to do with pedophilia. The spiral needs to have a fucking triangular outline/shape. Stop over-diagnosing pedophilia symbols everywhere.

Videogame nonsense shills.
Your usual D&C religion shills.

Wish we had mods/volunteers wipe some shit posts.

It is not just pedophilia, it is ritualistic, as well as murder.

Doesn't matter. Needs to have a triangular shape.

any spiral fits inside a triangle dumb ass.

Every spiral fits inside a square too.
That's not what I said. Have you seen the spiral of the fbi symbol? It's basically a triangle.

In this symbol, the symbol still has a triangular shape (with more rounded edges). It's not completely circular…

Abbazia is a type of church, fuck

it is just a perversion of a regular spiral -made angular to represent the lower square dimension aka hell.

There is also a hotel. If the email is legitimate, it might make the bridge part make more sense. And the original poster still hasn't replied where he got the email. Search for it in wikileaks and show it to me.

you people need to learn how to read books.

I wouldn't be so sure user. The Maddie cover up is shady as it is, so dragging that into this dig would be a weird thing to do for disinfo (unless it's Gerry doing it, phishing for people to sue).
It would only draw attention to the influential and wealthy people complicit in keeping the McCanns in the positive press and out of jail.

Although yes, the idea of the Podesta brothers abducting Maddie McCann for pizza party purposes is utterly ludicrous.

I'm watching this at the moment: youtu.be/TIa5cnji2ys which looks into the media coverage and the links between the McCanns and influential people, among other things.

I've been trying to follow these threads and I have seen all kinds of rumors and suggestions but so far I have seen no smoking gun. There is a lot of evidence in other places of Pedophilia in high places and so I am following these threads to see what you come up with in your research, but I (and I am sure I am not the only one) need some huge smoking gun that makes it conclusive of what you guys are saying. So give me the biggest smoking gun we have on this that ties everything together. The way it is now, this is such an obscure topic that many cannot understand it. I am on your side. All I am asking for is to show me the proof to make me believe in all this.

Hey goys, it's National Pizza day on twatter. For those with disposable accounts, you know what to do.

https: //twitter.com/hashtag/NationalPizzaDay

I was talking about the triangular spiral which is related to pedophilia, not the other spirals. I'm not saying there aren't other occult spiral symbols.

This spiral has nothing to do with comet ping pong, pedophilia, pedowood, etc.

There's a separate site for the DC leaks that one user seems to be getting e-mails from:
dcleaks.com

It might be from there.

Google is censoring results for this board. Had to go to a third party search engine and then it was first result.>>8212692

The law of hierarchy. There is always a bigger fish. Always a higher level.

they do satanic ritual and engage in human sacrifice and the bad thing is it is worse than anybody can imagine.
also more on spirals.

#NationalPizzaDay

tl;dr?

spirals are everywhere and are linked to swastikas and inversion as above so below yin yang etc etc

How does this article relate? These are DEFINITELY the kids from the pool party, names and ages exactly match

archive.is/r6uXS

Ok, so spirals are satanic. Does that means everyone who uses a spiral is a satanic pedophile? Are snails satanic pedophiles? More importantly, how does ANYTHING you said so far help us get to ANY kind of concrete evidence about ANYTHING at all?

stop replying to those occult shills, filter them please

I don't think that helps us on secret pedophile organizations using heart shaped spirals to signal each other.

EMAIL

Page
ayo hol up
too many coincidences here
I RECOGNIZE THOSE ABUSED CHILDREN

CONDUCTOR
WE
HAVE
A
FUCKING
PROBLEM

HEY

ANYONE REMEMBER THOSE CHILDREN IN LODON WHO MADE THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO ON BEING ABUSED AND THEN GOT TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR PARENTS?

Other people warned about disinformation already. I have to do that as well.

We must not dive to deeply into the satanism symbolism. It is meaningless, unless it can be associated DIRECTLY with the Podestas or a person closely related to them.

there are many people roleplaying satanism on the internet, so anything we find might be not based on anything.

For example: The white rabbit appeared in the movie Matrix as well.

This will distract us. Please post something about this only, when you find it somewhere related to them.

An example would be the weird tattoos on Podesta's face.

I don't think that posting screenshots of books about ancient occults will bring us any further.

post photos of the weird tattoos then faggot.
I also have addresses and photos of shell corporations and the names of certain people but I'm not wasting that information here on you retards.

I have to agree with user.
I would also add that, other than distracting us they might also be trying to make us look like tinfoil-hat tier conspiracy theorists to outsiders.

Let's just refrain from replying to them

Fuck you.

These motherfuckers are so confident we will fail they are rubbing it in our faces.

Look at this sick shit anons, stay on the original leads and data mine their social circles

it's just one guy spamming to derail, filter him

what if our entire systems of trade, government, culture, and warfare are based entirely on the preservation of a global satanic pedo ring?

WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK YOU AUTISTS WERE RIGHT EVEN ABOUT THIS!

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT BLACK RAGE AND THE WILL TO PURGE!

Burn it down, Rescue children, and condition them into positions of power to extend the age of prosperity.

Though we'll have to be careful, the abused can become abusers and whatnot.

I suppose this is derailment too?
ALEFANTIS GROUP INC.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
14 June 2012 (over 4 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

ACHILLES ALEFANTIS, 8 GLENWOLDE PARK, TARRYTOWN, NEW YORK, 10591
United States

Previous Names

ALEFANTIS GROUP INC.

we don't know enough about the brain to confidently say "yep this kike-based pyschotherapy was able to fix years of ritual rape and torture"

threads are completely gone on 4chan, where does a normie like me read your guys' research in case something happens to Holla Forums?

Holy shit wait where else did we find shit about elephants?

Just send them to a military camp with a bit of KEK occultism in it or something.

YIFLIES FOR THE FROG GOD or something.

Are the videos archived yet?

ALEFANTIS AND ASSOCIATES INC.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
29 October 1997 (about 19 years ago)
Company Type
Corporation
Jurisdiction
Virginia (US)
Registered Address

6513 BRAWNER STREET, MCLEAN VA 22101
United States

Agent Name
SUSAN ALEFANTIS
Agent Address
6513 BRAWNER STREET, MCLEAN VA 22101
Directors / Officers

SUSAN ALEFANTIS, agent

What the fuck.

hitler was a satanist too. his was even more ridiculous. he burned alive millions of joos. it was a mass human sacrifice campaign in recent memory. the word 'holocaust' in greek means to die by fire.

Are you even trying?

Speaking of Achilles, the actual owner of Comet Ping Pong is something called Christopher Achilles, LLC. I'm too tired to dig up a screenshot, but do a DC property records search on that address and you'll find it. Is Achilles Alefantis an actual person, I wonder?

I also believe Google is censoring links. Also I believe many links on Google are shill links, to make truth seekers believe there is nothing to whatever they are trying to research.

Can someone please recommend a search engine that does not do the above, if one even exists?

trying to prevent shills from overtaking this thread but it seems like they are increasing in numbers?

this has everything to do with satanism/occultism. this has been going on for thousands of years.

'Converter M-209-(*) is a cryptographic device issued by the Signal Corps for use in divisions and lower units, down to and including battalions. It may also be used by units larger than division, or by any other organization authorized by the Chief Signal Officer. The converter provides a secure and rapid method of cryptographing tactical messages, and may be operated by personnel not extensively trained in cryptography.'

Just sayin

duckduckgo

I also had a feeling that google was removing things from searches

hidden jewess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Seymour_(actress)

is of course an ambassador for sexually abused kids

childhelp.org/

and makes this familiar looking heart jewelry

Ephod? Wouldn't doubt it. Paul VI was a jew after all.

James Alefantis sounds like a pseudonym.
Those pics of the shirt with "I

Spirals are not inherently more satanic than pizza. They just both happen to be code words used by those we are hunting. Don't get too dogmatic about it just look for the pattern and put together the evidence.

FUCK FUCK NO

USE YAHOO OR BING, FUCK

they could just be using tor so if the suspicions that the federal LEOs in charge of investigating this stuff are corrupted, then they don't need military encryption

This whole thing is being shilled/diverted harder than anything I've seen during the election. Lend us your power Kek!

I think you are on to something.

I should add that the DIRECITON OF THE SPIRAL MATTERS

In occult circles there are only 2 paths to enlightenment.

1. The Right Hand Path. This is the path of Buddha and Jesus: of compassion and love for others. This is what we normally think of as enlightenment. There is a right handed spiral. The Right hand rule is a rubric for how light, electro and magnetic fields are aligned. The right hand path is the natural path.

2. The Left hand path. This is enlightenment through absolute self love. This is considered the path of darkness. At high levels of awareness it merges with the other path but within our 3D world it manifests as intense self-serving and ruthlessness. The left hand spiral symbolizes this path. It is anti-nature or enlightenment through negation.

I dunno, man, it's Saturday, most people are out doing stuff. In my opinion, we need to dig up more information about this Luzatto family.

The fact that the mom is pictured with Bill Clinton and some creepy masseuse who knows Jeff Epstein, AND that the family apparently knows the Podestas, is too weird to wrap my head around. It's a completely separate subject from Comet Ping Pong, though. Maybe it needs its own thread.

I suggested in the last thread putting fliers in churches explaining the sick shit on Alefantis's instagram and warning not to take your kids to his restaurant. It's unlikely we'll find any new evidence at this point, but we can put the spotlight on them and make them social pariahs.

Well, that just made me gag in my mouth, you're right. What in the fuck, WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE IN THIS PARALLEL SOCIETY THINKING?

These idiots honestly thought they could exist in the internet age? That's cute, google blocking search results is proof they're fucking PANICKED. They don't even care about the Streisand Effect. They can't. They have no choice but to shut it down.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9495

Holy shit, what's the guy's real name???

J'aime L'enfantes = James Alefantis

how do we know they are blocking google?

Dubs checked and confirm.

Also makes me think of that movie Harvey. Guy being followed by an invisible rabbit everywhere (that's all I remember about the movie). Potentially symbol for something from his past plaguing him?

Even if it's got nothing to do with this, it'd be a good way to introduce this topic to normies, whenever it is finally time to do so. Also there's a purple rabbit in there too- Bonnie is one of the animatronics. Whatever symbolism that includes.

Also, there are apparently new DC leaks:
Andy Kerr (11561 emails) dcleaks.com/index.php/sen_and_krr_srtd/
Kathleen McGinty (8685 emails) dcleaks.com/index.php/ind_kt_a_mcgnt/
Leslie A. Dach this one is fragmented to the following subpages:
HHS (2981 emails): dcleaks.com/index.php/hhs2/
Huma Abedin (317): dcleaks.com/index.php/huma-abedin2/
Jake Sullivan (461): dcleaks.com/index.php/jake-sullivan2/
Jesse Ferguson (1681): dcleaks.com/index.php/jesse-ferguson2/
John Podesta (427): dcleaks.com/index.php/john-podesta2/
Laura Rosenberger (558): dcleaks.com/index.php/laura-rosenberger2/
Tony Podesta (298): dcleaks.com/index.php/tony-podesta2/
Yoo Jin Cheong (458): dcleaks.com/index.php/yoo-jin-cheong2/
There is also this unaccessible password protected page: dcleaks.com/index.php/exc_leslie-a-dach/

Looked at the Huma Abedin ones already, and there's some discussing definitions of human trafficking, like they were attending a conference about trafficking prevention or something (or trying to cover their tracks). The Podestas and Dach might be good to look into.

Previous anons expressed a concern that the results have changed on google from what they were, but bing and yahoo haven't yet. Dunno, from what I've seen, yes, the results are different. Make of that what you will.

Disgusting.

The white rabbit in the matrix is a warning from Kek that this path leads to our true awakening. We're about to breach the veil. Hold on tight boys; Hitler's wizards had nothing on us.

Pizza = 33 (Freemason Related)
Hotdog = 33 (Freemason Related)
Alefantis = 33 (Freemason Related)
Achilles = 33 (Freemason Related)
White Rabbit = 33 (Freemason Related)
Besta Pizza = 44 (Death Doors)
David Brock = 44 (Death Doors)

The pizza slice is quite an obvious "All Seeing Eye" don't you think? I'm guessing that's the other reason these people like to use it so much. The all seeing eye is of course reference to the Illuminati.

Also, some symbology:

Bunny/Rabbit = Easter = Ishtar = Ashtaroth (Means Fertility)

During the days of ancient Israel there used to be quite a lot of Ashtaroth worshippers. I wonder were they doing anything related to this?

One last thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE

Ted Gunderson mentions that the internationally operating pedo group which runs out of washington d.c is named the "Finders".

This is very similar to Arun Rao's past IG name which was "Search" (literally the same meaning) and can be accessed with google cache. Arun Rao is operating from washington d.c as well.

Those are Luzzato's kids. That's why they are in the email and that's why they are on that page. She used that midwife service. Not saying it isn't creepy, it is really creepy. Just that it's not some unknown random kids. They are her own. probalby makes it even creepier.

beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715

vimeo.com/80101944

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

Munchkin Breeders.

Sounds MKULTRA

also:

Munchkin is game by Steve Jackson
Steve Jackson made the Illuminati Card Game

This is true; relying too heavily on certain symbols will result in a lot of false positives. They're like trees hidden in a forest. However, as we know Podesta isn't the only person involved, it's likely that there are people involved who aren't publicly connected with him. An user posted a while back about downloading entire sites in order to comb for hidden clues, and I think he had good point. The information we're after could be anywhere, and imageboards have shown that they're good at sifting through data.

dubs suggest you're right. Also those emails refer to "alter"

"Alters" are segments of a personality split by trauma. It's common term used by those researching MKULTRA/MONARCH programming.

this

Look at this from he MKBreeders yahoo groups.
Alter = blank personality fragment created by trauma for purpose of programming
Kitten = playful sexual program imprinted on alter

Here's a snapshot of the munchkins.com site referenced in the email. It sells munchkins, cats with short legs….
web.arc hive.org/web/20081019113017/munchkins.com/

when y'all gonna realize to come to jesus. he's been railing against these satanists thousands of years ago.

If you want more on MKULTRA lingo just google "Monarch programming." Lot's of research done by therapists working to integrate dissociative personality disorder patients. Basically they keep finding out they were ritually abused.

these pedos plan their shit in yahoo groups?

Amen brother. They are trying to make us violent or intimidated. But they are just noise.

Strive to be like Jesus is what I've taken from all this.

Maybe it's nothing but the spiral background is creepin me out.

Busted

Just because satanists are real doesn't mean you have to turn to its exact opposite. tone down you black and white thinking.

It does mean we're about the purge the xeno AND the heretic though.

btw any of you guys got the pic of hillary drawn as wojak crying?

Oh god the first one under John Podesta is called Dinner for Tony.
Except this is all it is:
Next Sunday at our house, 3743 Brandywine St NW at 6:30. Any food issues? Eveyone eat beets? Shellfish? UID 40738)

More pizza/party ones (mention "art party" too):
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/tony-podesta/00000123.html
dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/tony-podesta/00000291.html

Trafficking: dcleaks.com/emails/mail/html/huma-abedin/00000298.html

That's the funny thing, a great wealth of literature is available on this topic. The internet is the final nail in the coffin of the pedophocracy.

Yeah right, what I read they are selling brainwashed children with empty alters or sex kittens (beta alters)

It's MKULTRA/Monarch

Amen to you good sir.

I renewed my faith in Jesus when I found out about occultism/satanism was being practiced in the upper echelons of government and military. Bible makes much more sense to me now.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Exactly. Why sell cats with short legs? And why would that site get suspended if that's really all it was doing?

Reality is stranger than fiction

There was a great mind map a couple threads back and it mentioned Anna Gaskell, an artist. It was near the section on the bottom right that included Koons name. also Abramovich wasn't on there, shouldn't she be?

I've run acrosss her name in the past related to another case that is very troubling. She is the ex girlfriend of Jeremy Blake and the adopted/foster child of a guy with connections to the Gosch case named Cownie. Blake was the partner of Theresa Duncan and they both "suicided". It's a very sad and complex story and I wish I could provide some good links but her old blog has been wiped of that entry and there is a webwide slander of her, Jeremy and the entire case. I know a few of you here are also aware of the details of this case from RI where it was meticulously investigated. Unfortunately they weren't into proper archiving.

Let me know if you want me to drop some more info. It'll take some digging with so much deleted but I also don't want to shift the focus. Just look into Gaskell's "dad" Cownie and forget the rest. Pic related is Gaskell's art. Alice in Wonderland/abuse themed with weirdly intense colors.

didn't mean slander but whatever. They're massively lying about the Duncan/Blake case.

I realized I probably had some demons because I would black-out when i drink and do and say embarassing/hurtful things (nothing SO terrible), and the next day be horrified at how my attitude would change. These events unfolding caused me to realize how far I had fallen, and so turned immediately to God to help me with my troubles.

Take heart people. Great things are coming.

checked. Kek is blessing this thread with his confirmations left and right.

If you want a peak into MKULTRA/MONARCH symbolism in pop/hiphop coming out of (((Hollywood))) then check this guy. He's a little paranoid about it but you can't deny the consistancy of the imagery. vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mind-control-theories-and-techniques-used-by-mass-media/

You might be onto something

Reminder that a politician in Donnie Darko gets caught for having a hidden room inside house full of cp

Alexandra Tydings, Ben Luzzatto's wife, played Aphrodite in a B-grade Hercules movie. In Greek myth, Aphrodite was born from the foam of the ocean after Uranus's castrated testicles were thrown into the ocean. The sea foam probably represents his wife for him, and the pillar represents his penis.

The Ephod was the Old Testament Priest garment worn in the Holy of Holies.

The Star of Ishtar is prominently displayed in Eyes Wide Shut. The word Easter comes from some Germanic goddess of the dawn and spring.

The connection here is that Satanism is an attempt to resurrect Mystery/Oracular religion via the sacrifice of the innocent.

They couldn't be anymore blatant even if they tried. That definitely is some cult abuse Monarch shit.

I've been posting shit about psychopathy for years now, and you fuckers never take the damn red pill

THEY.
ARE.
NOT.
HUMAN.

I found a dox of the UK Hampstead cult from last year. Did anything come from this? There's TONS of leads here if it's real.

archive.is/gDN6e#selection-7347.62-7353.23

He's a motivational speaker, not a politician.
Which doesn't make it less creepy, but we need to get our facts straight, if we want to succeed at this.

I'm pretty sure these kikes have been doing this for thousands of years, and we have a pretty well-recorded history to prove that.

I was at my lowest when I found Jesus. He came at me like a lightning strike and he's been with me ever since. Dude built me back up and honestly a much happier person knowing that He watches over us.

Reading all these revelations further strengthens my faith in him. Interesting times are coming for sure.

what are they then fam

The guy in the movie? Well I havent seen it in many years I guess I remember wrong. Could have sworn it was a congressman.

Slight but important correction. They are fully human but not fully soul'd. To understand this redpill you have to start seeing beyond material reality. Archons, organic portals (empty human shells than can be remote controlled), and weirder shit.

Start meditating, eating right, and practicing visualization. We're about to bring the war into the astral plane.

you should ignore the jewsus and look into the gnostics

Yeah, Cunningham, the character in the movie. Memory is a bitch, I had to look it up myself.

"Anthony Weiner: The rabbit hole goes deep" yt

AW did some work for Army Pictorial Center. Is that a white rabbit or too obvious? Location may be important.

It got shut down. Old thread about it archive.fo/PlEWi

I haven't been in any of the previous threads.
Could I get a quick tl;dr so I can catch up?

Look at where Kek is directing our attention.

The accusations about Carrol aren't wholly based on the photographs but on letters too.

Your elected leaders fuck little kids and get away with it because we have lost our way.

Plenty of leads coming from reddit. They've got 500+ actives.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5ckid2/possible_new_lead_norfolk_academy_norfolk/

Read this to grt started

Clinton is part of a cult that rapes, murders, and consumes babies underneath DC pizza parlors.

In tony's dc mails, from sat 30 july 2016
dcleaks.com/index.php/tony-podesta2/
(sorry couldn't figure out how to link just one)

Wasn't poohbah something that popped up already?
also "kids"

Vampires.

This reads like damage control

honestly, my brain starts to "tingle" and some major synchronicity starts happening. I think BSE is still related to this

I was thinking about it. They don't keep any adults around and would be risky to release them.
Maybe they just sacrifice them when the get too old.

Yes it was. The old dispensation is over tho. Judaizing in the church is straight up apostasy now. Used to be at least.

Has anyone sent this shit to vigilantcitizen? He's already covered Spirit Cooking and he reaches a ton of people, we need more eyes on this

They keep adults around, are you joking? Most of our politicians were indoctrinated into this cult at birth. They're programmed to have multple egos, and each one is amnesiac of the other. DC, Hollywood, the News– most of it is run by former sex slaves who are still obedient, and still partake in indoctrinating the next generation.

(checked)
Good stuff right there. I wonder if there might be more to the recent hullabaloo about Mars. As the planet on the opposite side of earth from Venus, it makes sense that it might play into this conflict. If nothing else, we certainly ought to be cultivating the warrior ethos; it'll come in handy for bringing these individuals down..

dailycaller.com/2016/02/12/clinton-foundation-board-member-is-ex-epa-administrator-who-used-fake-email-name-richard-windsor/

Could be nothing, though

humans, minus various parts of the brain

checked

I'm thinking of starting a Hyper-dimensional War 101 primer on the basics. If we dig deeper we can expect to come under attack. Is Holla Forums ready to operate at this level?

I considered that but didn't want to go so far into speculations.

Alefantis Group Inc is owned by Lee Achilles Alefantis. He donated to Clinton: archive.is/Nve4D

Chistopher Achilles LLC owns Comet Ping Pong. I think James is Lee's son.

Reminder that filmker followed that up with "Southland Tales" which was panned by critics yet I thought was genius. If you're red-pilled on MK stuff it pretty much lays out what's happening. In vid related clip both the Rock and Seann William Scott play MK super soldiers. I forgot Scott's name and went to imdb and the cast shows up default alphabetically putting him way at the bottom, even had to click cast to see him. When Scott was young he was in Chad's World which was produced by a pedo ring.

Holla Forums is ready.

What are you trying to do here? We need to focus on Podesta, Besta and Alefantis. Not this bs

You know how many books have been written on this for like half a century now? It's just a matter of fact that people are really powerless to change.

if you want breaking news banners every 33 seconds then turn on CNN

teach me your ways

One user said the rabbit would be related to the god Tammuz and this

Remember, we are helping KEK to fight this Jewish shit. First Moloch, now Tammuz.
KEK WILLS IT!

Isn't Windsor the family name of these inbreds?

How many kids has Drew Carry diddled?

all the pieces are coming together.

In my early childhood years, I "reinvented" automaton/partial solipsism theory.
It is my belief still, that psychopaths and others of low intelligence (contrary to popular media, most psychopaths have an IQ below 100), are not self-aware. They are walking, talking robots.
Call it a soul if you prefer; there is no external way to verify that someone has self-awareness, no way to tell that the person you are talking to is not simply a biological machine unconscious, unaware, running a program which gives the outward impression of self-awareness.
IMO, psychopaths are "zombies", they appear human but have no self-awareness.

Yep.

Richard Windsor
Dick Windsor
Dick Queen

Found this code in another mail from the same day:
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UID 2787)

That means he was allowed to become a 33rd degree mason, and accept jahbulon as his god

Knock it off.

The brain is just a receiver.
Consciousness is remote.

That's a PGP public key.

Isnt that a tor address/incription key?

is this harris the 4th fellow just a lawyer?

BASE64 to TEXT(Ascii/Ansii) translates to (I am sure I read this today somewhere else):

I had read this and loved the inside scoop on the details - can't imagine the stress - but the end result made it all worthwhile. 👏👏Delighted to have been a witness - although far higher up in the arena -to this historic and amazingly scripted and produced event. On the road to November with Hillary!

Xo,
Mimi

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 30, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Tamera Luzzatto > wrote:
> politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-226415

base 64 has really been tripping people up on a supposed weaponized autism board

It was sent by these guys, I think I haven't seen the name Mager & associates in here before.
Anyone found anything on them?

I think the vinyl releases might be coded language like the pizza and pasta shit. I keep watching this particular video by heavy breathing over and over and I can't get the part that starts around 2:30 out of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=og8okrj7otY

"We along with the Rhythm Machine are in the basement lab crafting, capturing sounds. Only the best will make the cut onto vinyl and download. Mmmmmmm"

it could be a reference to a higher ranking member of their group. just gives me vibes from flintstones water buffalo lodge, which in turn screams mason shit. I have a shit hypothesis on this and possible ties with GATE, but i dont have enough substantial evidence to shit up this thread with. Anybody else feel any remote connection, or is it just me?

What is GATE

Dont know why but im rememinded of the pmc user that talked about going out to collect rich peoples whore wifes and all the fucked up shit the rish and powerful can do because of there money and power

The next few years were going to see a lot of fucked up shit come out

Found it, that word is related to dave flintstone

Yes, I know it is connected somewhere, both are filled with kikes for starters. I'm just waiting to see t$t0(k get tied up in this somewhere.

Gifted And Talented Education program in North America.

Poohbah is a cult leader on the tv show The Flintstones

A educational program for children. It's one of the many weird "gifted and talented" programs. Children would be screened and selected to go to special classrooms to do whatever experimental crap that school was lotted with.

Here's the links.
Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/WWpf9

Thanks

>pastebin.com/G6WKE5it

"Dave Flintstone" runs a "distillery" business at that address. David Stone/Dave Flintstone is "Bif Skipman" according to the g-mail cross authentication for both gmail accounts. David Stone also has used and e-mailed the same avatar photo for other pursposes. daveflintstone.com and islanddistillers.com whois lookup lists a home address in Honolulu. An address not used on their website or associated with the processing facility.

Dave Flintstone describes himself as a "poobah" in multiple profiles. The term "Grand Poobah" was used recurringly on the television show The Flintstones as the name of a high-ranking elected position in a secret society.

Carrol was long dead when the MK stuff began. Best to look at how the mil/gov took those creations and purposely used the scripts in MK programming.
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/disney1.htm

My heads been buzzing for a week and I'm seeing all kinds of strange number sequences all over the place

Verified
Stand corrected.

Presence of base64 isn't anything unusual in itself. It was probably triggered due to the use of the clapping hands emoticon.

Thanks for explaining

MAGER & ASSOCIATES LLC

Company Number
EXTUID_2896253
Native Company Number
L39908
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
30 July 2008 (over 8 years ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction
District of Columbia (US)
Registered Address

888 17th St NW, Suite 800
Washington
District of Columbia
United States

Agent Name
MIMI MAGER
Agent Address
888 17TH STREET, N.W., SUITE 800, Washington, District of Columbia, 20006
Directors / Officers

MIMI MAGER, agent
Mager, Miriam, ceo
Mager, Miriam, governor

we need more stego/crypo nerds looking at this

looking at a very small subset of jpg attachments from the podesta emails, about half of them show positive for hidden info using the f5 algo

pastebin.com/zShFSU1S

maybe false positives? but seems very strange there would be so many

this is as far as I can go. i hope someone can pick up where i left off

gl anons

get the mbox file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/

extract the attachments github.com/PabloCastellano/pablog-scripts/blob/master/mbox-extract-attachments.py

use stegdetect on jpgs github.com/abeluck/stegdetect

try stegbreak? linux.die.net/man/1/stegbreak

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.115.3651&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Apparently the podesta family goes to Venice once a year, in october

Please elaborate.

Are you ready for the next level?

Review the Chamber of Guf

Prince Charles and George Soros are both a part of the Comet Ping Pong thing btw…

www2.idrottonline.se/globalassets/ljunghusens-mif---bordtennis/snabbuppladdade-bilder/prince_charles1.jpg?w=550&h=0

The kid on the left in the picture above can be seen in this advertisement of Comet Ping Pong: youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

As for George Soros:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420

American Bridge PAC is largely funded by Democratic donors and labor unions. Billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros was the group’s largest donor for the 2012 and 2014 cycles, contributing $1 million in 2012 and over $1 million in 2014. In 2012, the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees donated $575,000.[1] American Bridge was one of several progressive political groups to coordinate fundraising efforts for the 2012 elections.[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century

George Soros linked to Comet Ping Pong. $21864.25 sent to Comet Ping Pong from American Bridge PAC.

Even more money has been sent directly to the owner of James Alefantis

search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?input-form=advanced-fec&query=Alefantis&v:sources=Administrative_Fine&v:sources=Advisory_Opinion&v:sources=Alternative_Dispute_Resolution&v:sources=Audit_Reports&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review_Archived&v:sources=Rulemaster&v:sources=Candidate_Summary&v:sources=Committee_Summary&v:sources=fec.gov&v:sources=Disbursements&v:sources=Receipts&v:sources=Other.Transactions&v:project=fec_search_02_prj

I link to the text there. It's one of Fritz Springmeier's books.

The spirit girls from gate threads

stegdetect is a pain in the ass to install.

WARNING: `aclocal-1.4' is needed, and you do not seem to have it handy on your
system. You might have modified some files without having the
proper tools for further handling them. Check the `README' file,
it often tells you about the needed prerequirements for installing
this package. You may also peek at any GNU archive site, in case
some other package would contain this missing `aclocal-1.4' program.
Makefile:183: recipe for target 'aclocal.m4' failed
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

Stop with this MM Bullshit. There is enough proof of death from blood on Wall, blood in car, and sniffer dog. All witnesses lied….. Please read the transcripts. Also father's tennis bag missing, etc. Stay focused. Guilty mother? Probably.
There was a similar UK abduction story that did the rounds in Greece, but it is obvious the brother did it, unintentional scooter accident. This story is resurfacing as Bones have recently been found.
Ask yourself why Bradford, Luton, Norwich cases, etc have been covered up but one missing girl in Portugal has been in the press for so long.
Watch something like Rich Planet's extensive documentaries on MM or search for the full transcripts.

Italy is rife with Stregga Witchcraft. Lady Gaga comes out of such a family. Might be something there.

any way to find out of alefantis changed his name?

imgur.com/CKkRlGs

Please stop with these occult theories, they won't bring us anywhere

I always thought they were kinda controlled. Like all the weird occult coincidences aren't even intentional they're just part of a bigger force

cuttingedge.org/news/n1808.cfm

Charles was a close friend of Jimmy Savile
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265742/Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charles-close-friendship-sex-abuse-bishop-Peter-Ball.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/9584755/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charless-love-for-Saviles-ladies.html

the podesta leaks have stopped for now, i wonder whats in the works

Did no one mirror the Amanda Kleinman video from Comet yet? It is set to private and I was unable to see it, only caught bits from a recap video. Someone has the full file.

Any public court record in his home state should have those if he did it legally. It very well could be an assumed identity that he uses on tax paperwork.

Haven't you heard of pederasty? This shit is just organic, sick people are ruthless and fight their way to the top. Once they're there, they indulge in such depravity. The esoterica is a way of contextualizing abuse, and it's just unfortunate that child abuse is cyclical in nature. So, your average inner city black is abused, but without any context, when they kill we just see it as being random. Psychologically, that aggression is anger, resentment, pain, etc. They try to reenact the trauma to fix it, a form of abstraction that humans came across for whatever reason, it's a good way to explain circumcision, which is inexplicable child torture otherwise. Yet sane people willingly mutilate newborn babies all across the US. People dissociate to ignore that reality, especially if it happened to them. The cognitive dissonance is too painful otherwise.

It's like another user said earlier, they chose the path of evil and self-indulgence. Sickingly enough, they've developed a very specific method of carrying out their will, which they claim to be otherwise suppressed by other stimuli. They think they're the true people with choice and the rest of us are slaves.

I dunno, these people are pedophile murders, obviously they can't exist in a world where the general population has access to the internet, and has developed empathy to the point that we are a completely different entity from them. They're evolutionary dead ends, like the schizos of central america. While a few hundred Spaniards raided the capital, the fucking natives just kept sacrificing more and more humans, tens of thousands of humans, because that's how they thought they could fight back against the spanish. Their gods (just the auditory hallucination that is having "voices" in ones head) told them to just keep killing, and when your fate is inevitable (death), and you have to choose between accepting death or accepting magical thinking and the possibility that human sacrifice could save you, well, to these traumatized psychopaths, that's exactly what's going on.

I'm sure these people are sacrificing a huge number of children as we speak because they're so fucking panicked and insane. They can't comprehend how one little development could topple a system they spent centuries building. Well, look at the aztecs for proof that mentally ill people aren't exactly threatening.

As much as this sounds right, why french? Why change your name to say "I love children" in another language?

There's a current advertisement running on UK TV which has the feel of a Gaga music video.
It's for "House of Fraser", a UK department/clothing store which has a stag's head as its logo.
Very sinister, catchphrase "Christmas is coming to get you."

Check is speaking to you irl. Practice grounding yourself by sending energy from your heart into the ground and then drawing it from the ground back to your heart. Also when you start to get too heady calm yourself using deep breething. If you're not careful paranoia will set in and we'll lose you to schizophrenia. Everything is ok.

You're literally dealing with an occult/blackmagic/satanist/pedo ring. And yet you don't want occult theories? Welcome to real life kiddo.

because he's a pedophile lunatic?

Amanda Kleinman
Reverse Search her Profile Picture, she created several accounts with that picture.
All studied some liberal art shit at GW or Georgetown University.

Incredible what a loser she is if you read her resume. What a waste of space and air.

Looks just like a regular pop song. How is this related to the ping pong paedos?

freemasons are clearly trying to control the flow of information. I am not gonna hold your hand but ignore anyone saying that freemasonry is not involved in this. This is NOTHING but masonic.

Poohbah is some shriner thing.

we need the video featured in that video mirrored and uncut

asking some freemason forums about this video will report back vimeo.com/81365137

im too ignorant of the occult to put this into practice

why did you post that picture? his name doesn't have an "m" or "j"

The human soul, according to the Egyptians, consists of five parts: Ib (heart), Sheut (shadow), Ren (name), Ba (personality), and Ka (vital essence).

If one part is missing, that person has no proper soul and cannot pass on to the afterlife. Which is why, in Ancient Egypt, striking out someone's name from history books was making sure his soul never finds peace.

Anyway, Ib (heart) is the seat of thought, emotion and intention. When you die, Anubis judges how good or evil you are by taking out your heart and putting it on a scale. If your heart is heavier than the feather of Maat (truth), you'll be devoured by a giant monster. Otherwise, you get to pass on.

Why's this important? A person's Ib is formed from one drop of blood, taken from the mother's heart, at the conception.

Now look at those images from the woman who survived her ordeal at the hands of these monsters, and how there are fetuses and blood everywhere. Now look at the whole "killer rabbits are out there" thing. You can bet your ass that these "killer rabbits" are created psychopaths and murderers.

These things feed on people's souls, and leave empty husks behind. They're creating an army, hiding in the open.

If you can't see what's wrong with the video, you can't see it.
Duality, as above, so below, dominoes, femdom etc.

soundcloud.com/kleiny41

You do not get it. They have oaths that not only say their body will be mutilated and cast to sea they are not allowed to criticize freemasonry PUBLICLY OR PRIVATELY. You think they are gonna be forthcoming about some pedo arte film?

Woops, hit post by accident.

Found that account from this account:
soundcloud.com/jameshuckenpahler/01-college-of-open-source

Voice is just like the one in that video filmed at comet pizza.

Additional links between the Podesta's and Freud's and the McCann's:

Podesta Group - main lobbyist group for Azerbaijan

Matthew Freud - Son of Clement Freud and director of Freud Communications (PR firm for Azerbaijan)

Clement Freud - father of Matthew Freud and neighbor of the McCann's. Also accused of child sex crimes.

Sara Latham - interesting career history. Has worked for Podesta, Clintons, DNC, and Freud Communications. Only included her to show further links between the above entities…

Keep digging…

Got to about 80 minutes in and paedos might be involved after all. That would explain why the McCanns have had so much protection from the fucking government and media.

Interesting theory. Other occult sources teach the human soul does not fully seat into the body until 4-5. If a child is too abused before then it could cause the soul to not seat at all or only seat into part of the mind that is left intact. This would result in a hollow or mostly hollow body suitable for possession or programming.

some portugal anons commented earlier on how insane it was for scotland yard to do the police work of another nation

I looked up the last name "leiter"
took me here…
AL LEITER LITTLE LEAGUE OF OYSTER BAY, INC. nonprofit

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
30 January 2003 (almost 14 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

C/O DOUGLAS A. PETERSEN, 194 COVE ROAD, OYSTER BAY, NEW YORK, 11771
United States

Previous Names

AL LEITER LITTLE LEAGUE OF OYSTER BAY, INC.

Can anybody explain the Abramovic Connection?

She is a well known,famous, respected artist.
Some of her stuff is creepy ,sure, but do you suggest she knows about the child abuse?

I also wouldn't go so far as to say her spirit cooking works are satanic. it's mainly painting edgy shit on walls.

We should really focus on the main issue here, it's shit like this which makes this seem untrue.

As if things weren't fucked up enough already.

gone rogue or become liabilities now?

James Alefantis

was able to build it on ubuntu 12.04 but not 14.04

All occult teaching indicate human fluids contain life essence. Eating them is a form of low-level cannibalism both physically and spiritually.

As for (((Abromovic))) whe was probably abused as a kid and is trying to express her pain through repetition. Basic trauma psychology. Also who give a fuck if she's (((respected))) by them. That's a black mark in my book.

Very good, keep us updated user, we really need someone who's capable of doing this stuff

That's normal. The veil prevents most people from remembering experiences outsider their bodies. It doesn't mean anything sinister.

Holy shit that's the mother of those 3 kids isn't it?

Wow can't believe that never occurred to me. Truly woke.

I'll just leave this here - not sure if relevent

I'm on Deb 8 and the depend isn't in the repo.
I'm wondering what's the point in this anyway? We already have positive hits on a number of files, finding more positive hits isn't really furthering the investigation. The next step is to crack the passwords on the positives.
For that I recommend hashcat and a good GPU.

I watched the documentary that the Portuguese police guy did based on his book, and in the beginning it seemed the Portuguese police and British (I think Yorkshire, but I can't remember atm) were working fine together. Then they started suspecting the McCanns and it got taken out of their control and Scotland Yard took over it seems.

It all stunk any way, but now there's suggestion one of the tapas seven was a nonce I just don't know what to think any more. She's dead, that's for sure. Sniffer dogs don't lie. But I can now see why this case is brought up a lot here.

Can we stop with all this occult shit, it's not relevant, it might be an interesting discussion, but make a different thread for it please.

This map is retarded. "Jews" before Christ were not called "Jews" and no one knew them as anything but a group of Canaanites who tried to be monotheistic. They didn't have collected writings, and barely even an oral history. The land of Israel was not established until Christ came. Christians are the only true decedents of these people, Christendom is the land of Israel. Judaism arose from kikes who didn't want to follow God, they rejected Christ and his message to bring about the kingdom of heaven through suffering. They just wanted god to overpower their enemies and give them free shit. This is the Jewish mindset (see communism, American crony capitalism etc.). The path from the Canaanite religions should have a main branch traveling from the old polytheism of the middle-east to Eastern Orthodoxy, with Catholicism being the first offshoot, "Judaism" (more accurately Talmudism) the next offshoot, and Protestantism an offshoot of Catholicism.

tl;dr this map was clearly made by a kike who wants to put the European spirit in a bad light and make kikes look like Gods chosen people

so relevant

French for I like kids
J'amie L'enfant

for non french speakers, this means
I (heart) the child

youtube.com/watch?v=SoBN2wh-3Mc

Lets search all her nicknames in the podesta emails

and pedophile literally means lover of children…right in front of us

ya i think stegbreak might be useful for that, it's part of stegdetect

The army already exists

They're fucking rioting in Portland as we speak. These are traumatized individuals (from circumstances within their families) who've been TV programmed to operate according to the demands of this cult, in contrast to the sleeper agents that were fully inducted through the traditional method of circumcision or monarch. The fucking video games and movies that hypnotize people into trances where murder, violence, rape, etc. goes on is just a digitized form of what they've been doing forever. They need to kill Trump? Easy, just call him Hitler on CNN a bunch of times and some retard will carry out your bidding. Without the internet, they would've won this war so fucking easy. I don't know what they were thinking letting us retards get our hands on it.

That said, victims of longterm satanic ritual abuse are completely unaware of their abuse because of their programmed memories, and split egos. The ego experiencing all this trauma could be repressed within multiple of egos, meaning a sequence of triggers needs to occur before that ego can be brought forth. This is why Hollywood is so potent, they seek to be the magic wand, the Holly wood branch associated with witchcraft, so that they can remotely manipulate the slaves they let out in the world.

A good example of an alter being brought forth caught on camera is the infamous Al Roker - "Holy Ghost" incident.

lenfantcafe.com/
laboumbrunch.com/laboumboumroom/

Here's an Idea
How about we make two threads after this one?
Sticky is for investigation, the other is for occult discussion and theorycrafting

That was revealed way near the start of the investigation.
David Payne was overheard by doctor acquaintances of the Mccanns, who were out of the cp-loop, on two occasions, making references to sexual activity with little girls.

archive.fo/gAHvF

It's not a bad idea, user, but there are other anons working on a wiki, and it seems promising.

The main thing that is difficult to avoid is keeping anonymity while keeping high quality information. An idea like yours isn't bad in theory, but there are choke points of information where it looks like one person is making the decisions of what is "relevant" and what isn't.

Maybe if all information was kept, no matter how irrelevant, it could work.

Holy shit

That's a good idea, should help us differentiate between info strictly connected to comet, besta, etc. vs meta discussion and theory. If people start posting tenuous shit again we can redirect them there. It's not that it has no value, it's just confusing.

Holy fuck, why wasn't this posted before?

so is it just a private room to rent, or do they actually have strippers/prostitutes? Someone should call and ask

Lots of unsolved child abductions in Lakewood, CO. Decided to go to the city website and noticed their logo.

WAKE_ME_UP_INSIDE.JPG

Guys, I think Alex…

He… He found something he wasn't supposed to

about Epstein. Someone posted the Reynolds daycare dude dude and I accidentally found this on wikileaks. Not really daming, but it shows how they shrug off pedophilia (they were defending epstein, saying it was circumstantial and shit0 it's about some POTUS fundraiser

Aristotle said “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.” The brain literally changes. It's like your subconscious is walled off to a degree. Taking LSD made me realize being a kid is a lot like tripping, so impressionable

WEW

There's a strip club in my town called the Boom Boom Room.

wow

The strength of the default mode network increases, filtering out your sensory input, paring it down to the bare essentials for survival.
Do you remember having full eye-open visuals as a young kid? I do.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE POP?!

THERE'S NO POP!

Mother of God.

I remember some shit (I think it was Crowley?) where the "third eye" is located in the prostate. So of course, you do anal to "open" it. And of course, the younger the better - more life force is released that way.

You don't remember flying as a kid?

What if the term wetworks doesn't specifically mean assassination? But more specifically, a crime meant to make others involved incriminated. Under this understanding, a pool party might make sense in multiple contexts.

I feel like I should start keeping my eyes open for those logos where I live

But jelly pops open though.

Look into chakras

third eye is in the brain. But the root chakra associated with physical life essence is in te tail bone. Anal would probably forcibly open it resulting is a release of life force. This then could be harvested if you knew how to direct energy.

its possible, and we should be using that kind of expanded mindset when reviewing this data

Holla Forums is there a connection to the turtle and Shriners on this

Yeah and who do you think those sleepers are? Brought to you from Syria.

She was literally LARPing as fucking Crowley in her videos and he wrote about wack shit like absorbing childrens souls and said the most spiritually powerful is to use a boy under seven with high intelligence

vimeo.com/80104597

hmmm

I posted this in some discords, but posting here. This video just got a whole lot more relevant in the past few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

There is no worse race than the jews. I'm absolutly disgusted. Fucking gas them all

We should take the occult stuff onto /x/.

Pedos are not limited to Jews but Jews are definitly at center of it. We also need to purge the pedos before they escape into hiding and reinfect us later like a bad case of herpes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM

Bonny is one of Kim Noble's personalities. It is her maternal alt that was predominant in caring for her daughter. Was "Bonnie" also exposed to the same abusive Kabbalistic programming to embed these same archetypical personalities within them?

theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net/t5266-kim-noble

What?

Do you know what this means?… But… Why?

I'm not sure I want to go deeper down this rabbit hole. This is getting scary.

Yea I know the reference. But consider that he is basically the poster child for fallen child star surrounded by pedo rumors.

conscious at about 3, asking my parents what my name was struggling to remember it

holy fucking shit [email protected]/* */ That's monarch related for sure.

Update on the shills, look for this shit
They space out their posts like redditors, and they use ellipses all over the place

Sorry if this video has already been posted. Young man does a seemingly forced "review" of Comet Ping Pong.

This is why the Dunblane massacre (event which finalized UK gun ban) files are sealed for 100 years.
Thomas Hamilton was known to local police but elite-level sources forced the local constabulary to grant him a firearms license for the weapons he used to gun down the classroom of children.
He was personal friends with government people and ran a local boys' club.
Rumor is that he was a supplier of boys to the elite.

I doubt they have the infrastructure in Syria to do that. The baby farms in the Caribbean, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, etc. are much more established. Hell, we're even seeing our own export trade in child sex slaves being investigated here, seeing as the Qatari government is operating one of these torture dungeons.

i wonder how the chibok girls fit into this

Shill? Do you even understand what this means though? #Picklegate
It's fucking happening

not everyone is a goddamn shill you fucking sperg

keep pointing fingers at everyone who pops in the thread and everyone will think you're an asshole (which you are)

There are a bunch of videos replicating the Warhol/Leth burger scene out there, not so surprising until you consider who is starring it.

This is a thousand heads monster
it is everywhere

the way they mock us

jstor.org/stable/23731078?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

True. I went there a few days ago and was disappointed to see that it was fairly dead.

You're just doing fucking great m8. Keep it up.

Not saying this /rabbit hole/ should be investigated now, since the pizza stuff is more pressing, but have the Alice stories been interpreted gnosticly with Alice as a Sophia-like character?

Holy shit

Don't you know, user… that writing this way… makes your post seem pensive… and thoughtful… and educated…
Can't you sense the air of …. superiority …?

>holy fucking shit [email protected]/* */
Saw on TV today, a trailer for a documentary about a little boy who has been led to believe that he is a "girl trapped in a boy's body".
They show a shot of him walking through the gates of the Tavistock institute.
UK anons might want to watch/record it.

He has been talking about the Jew for a long time you moron.

filtered pagan faggot.

Now, the question I'm asking:

What are w going to do about all of this?

FOUND POSSIBLE HIDDEN DATA IN VIDEO
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT WTF

vimeo.com/81352565

happens at roughly 3:50

Icke has never named the Jew. He is a gatekeeper running interdiction on people as they reach a certain level of awareness. He cuts them off from progressing and sends them down the "reptilian overlords" path.

Why are you wr17in6 like this? Bots?

Can you grab it?

we are handicapped by a digital wall, we need more leaks tbh

wishing I was tech-literate right about now. what in the fuck

guys dont let yourselves be memory holed. poobah is the term used by cheeseybay, aka, the dude who owned the cement pad in hawaii giving off wifi signals. "hotdog stand in hawaii" from podesta leaks. the blue bucket. dont forget about this stuff.

Make snail mail reports and send them to law enforcement. Sign as a discretionary reporter, so you don't have to give your name.

The child, meaning children ofcourse>>8216783

legit curious;

Couldn't this just be a glitch?

How do you see it is hidden data?

Hidden Data, how exactly?

How do you extract it?

Who is the uploader and how is he related to planet Ping Pong?

oops, linked the wrong guy

here are some caps from the HD download from vimeo. there are quite a few frames but if someone more versed than me in data encryption in videos can prove theres something in this we can further prune the frames.

we could also check the other videos on that channel, he filmed quite a few boring things, lasting between 4-10 minutes, there could be more

Fucked up shit like this, I wish I had never gone into the rabbit hole, never started lurking Holla Forums and never knew any of this shit.

imo its very odd that the entire screen went green except for a small portion of it seemingly aligned in order of pixels and rgb values. if it was truly recording artifacts they would be more random than this. there seems to be a repeat of this "format" continuing on for quite a few frames in the video that seemed innocuous.

suspicious imho.

Pussy.

We're getting distracted. We need to split up the esoteric threads from the evidence threads.
Be Quiet Demons.

I got some shit on her

ABRAMOVIC HOLDINGS, LLC

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
1 March 2004 (over 12 years ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company - Domestic
Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania (US)
Registered Address

3097 HENRICH FARM LANE ALLISON PARK PA 15101-
United States

ABRAMOVIC LLC

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
4 May 2006 (over 10 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

180 VARICK ST, SUITE 1212, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10014
United States

Previous Names

ABRAMOVIC LLC

ABRAMOVIC LIMITED

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
20 March 2015 (over 1 year ago)
Company Type
Private Limited Company
Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Registered Address

27 Crossfell
Bracknell
RG12 7RX
Berkshire
Great Britain

Industry Codes

96090: Other personal service activities n.e.c. (UK SIC Classification 2007)

Directors / Officers

DANIEL ABRAMOVIC, director, 20 Mar 2015-

So you'd rather live in ignorance? Really?

There's a pool there allrite

boo hoo welcome to real life half of everyone you know was probably abused as well and that's why they're as retarded as people from the 1500s were. Until we realize the history of civilization is the history of childhood and that ending childhood trauma will stop war and violence, well, we're bound to live under pedophocratic governments.

3097 HENRICH FARM LANE ALLISON PARK PA 15101- United States 180 VARICK ST, SUITE 1212, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10014 United States

If I still was ignorant I probably would, but now I have no choice anymore.

Well well lad.
Looks like you might be on to something…

binwalk Floodlights-HD.mp4

DECIMAL HEXADECIMAL DESCRIPTION
——————————————————————————–
33104787 0x1F92393 lrzip compressed data
87253735 0x53362E7 Cisco IOS microcode for "1"

checked. Although reptilians are real they're not relevant at this level of awareness.

I take it we can't get off this ride?

There is some info about Lena Morgana out there and it does point to some kind of sacrifice by Gaga. They were very good friends and worked together, Lena being the more famous/talented/attractive one. Mysterious death and then Gaga blatantly copying her style. Somewhere there should be info about Gaga's parents and their occult connections but don't have time to look right now. All the vids etc about Lena/Gaga seem to be very amateur but try to look past that. Her friends are trying to keep this theory alive since everyone forgot she even existed after her death and Gaga's sudden rise to superfame.

In order to cope with abuse, victims enter a dissociative state.

Lewis Caroll was infatuated with a real life version of Alice.

A study just broadcast on Plebbit actually describes the effects of PTSD on girls versus boys.

MK Ultra was an ongoing study of mind control where it was discovered that finding the right people who could be broken (cause a permanent dissociative break) could be controlled with a variety of other tacticstuff.

Still, not everyone is suggestive and intelligence has little to no impact on how suggestive a person is.

The Soros email is creepy because it shows that they have a language and vocabulary to describe mind control on a massive scale. 'Othering' is the term he uses where implicit bias, confirmation bias and sense of self are exploited to generate hate between groups.

Not everyone is as suggestive as everyone else, but everyone does have basic psychological functions, like implicit bias, that can be exploited.

Going further down the rabbit hole, one might think that a group of 'researchers' found that the satanic rituals are a good facade to implement mind control. They kill the useless ones and train the smarter ones who can endure dissociative problems and still function in society. By the time they have run the gauntlet of sacrifice and torture, you have someone completely under the control of your fake satanic cult.

Implement your programmed individuals at the same time as our employees he media to generate 'othering' and then pay people to riot and you can create an uprising at every level against your political opposition.

In this case, I am afraid that they are going to create afraid uprising that will shield faithless electoral voters from flipping their votes. It has been done before to steal a presidency, and it is legal to do.

You can still try to go back

but why would hamilton sacrifice himself to do the gun massacre?

Yes he has, MULTIPLE TIMES you ignorant moron. He has specifically mentioned the Rothschild's and other Jewish families. He has mentioned the Pharisees and the Talmud. Stop BSitting you ignorant.

Protestantism more like it

unwitting sacrifice maybe or they knew he was unstable or could get rid of him in such a way

He was a mind control slave himself. Dissociative identity disorder, schizophrenia, and bipolar are indicators.

i dunno what any of this means but im terrified

~$ binwalk 210813827.mp4

DECIMAL HEXADECIMAL DESCRIPTION
——————————————————————————–
33104787 0x1F92393 lrzip compressed data
34259914 0x20AC3CA LANCOM WWAN firmware
87253735 0x53362E7 Cisco IOS microcode, for "1"

Just want to add Swastika is an old symbol of a spiral. A symbol of life that stretches back to pretty much every civilization. There is something deeper to spirals to be sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

Eh, protestantism is generally overtaken by (((progressive))) values

It's important to note that that the spiral goes the opposite direction. This is a right hand spiral. This is positive spiritual symbol. The pedo spirals are left hand spirals. These are negative symbols.
tl;dr: right hand spirals are good and left hand spirals are bad

As I can't possibly just stop believing in this stuff, only thing I could do would be merely pretending that we live in a world where everything is fine and this fucked up shit doesn't exist. Now I'd rather do everything that I can to stop this evil.

I'm guessing that due to the very large size of the file, it might just be statistical chance that the magic strings for the given files happen to appear amongst the data.
Working on extracting the zip file though.

Following will snip before the supposed lrzip.

dd bs=33104786 skip=1 if=./Floodlights-HD.mp4 of=./Floodlights-HD-trimmed

Google what is a Pooka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Púca

the rabbit hole sure is deep

can you wizards point me in the right direction for learning what you're doing? i'd like to contribute but my knowledge of crypto and data analysis is just surface-level.

also whats a good file sharing service to upload the HD copy of this video for archival purposes for future threads?

ive always hated opposite spirals…like perhaps how a cat feels when you pet it backwards

Threw this together quickly, got to go to work but I can make a better version later.

I think that the spiral by itself is just something natural and ancient, both normal round spirals and swastikas. However the triangular is definitely connected to some deep shit. Wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of pentagon spiral or hexagon spiral

I'm very new to this party and recently redpilled.

Was there anything else to badselfeater? Was that abortion video disinformation or was the whole thing bs? Image related, found it on an archived thread from 4ch Holla Forums

thanks. lets find out this lrzip header stuff. maybe there is something like a datalength or something in a header byte

One day we will user.
youtube.com/watch?v=0PlwtAJZ6jc
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

BSE was real and unreal

Lurker here, I feel just the same. This is possible the wildest ride I've ever been on outside of normal reality most know to be. Keep fighting lads.

"Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of late British parliamentarian and media magnate Robert Maxwell, also a Jewish Mossad super sayan[iii] prior to his assassination on November 5, 1991.

Ghislaine Maxwell is not only a personal friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton but, apparently, also of Donald Trump (the two have been spotted together on several occasions). Although never charged, it was revealed in the British press that Ghislaine procured young girls for her Jewish billionaire boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein and his friends and associates[iv]. Maxwell was given immunity in the secret plea-bargain, no-prosecution agreement and Epstein’s White House-connected Jewish lawyer Jay Lefkowitz managed to arrange it so that Epstein served only 13 months house arrest for a reduced conviction of soliciting a minor for prostitution and soliciting prostitution, despite that authorities had evidence that he abused up to 40 young girls[v].

Epstein has made 17 out-of-court settlements. The more one looks into it, the more it looks like Maxwell and Epstein were running an international blackmail operation, extending from North America to the United Kingdom. What’s more, testimony from the victims revealed that Ghislaine might have been responsible for setting up the recording of the sexual abuse of the girls, complete with hidden cameras, for blackmail purposes. She is alleged to have even participated in the abuse of young girls herself.[vi]

“Epstein instructed Jane Doe 3 that she was to give the Prince [Andrew] whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe 3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse,” according to court documents lodged by Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts late in 2014.
Roberts claims it was Epstein who paid her $15,000 for subjecting herself to the 41-year-old Prince. “Jeffrey always took care of paying me after I ‘entertained’ his friends.”

Remember when people are backed into corners they're more likely to make mistakes. If they're scrambling now then there's a good chance new breadcrumbs will pop up too. We can only assume at this point they've been tipped off hardcore.

btw, you need to up the number by 1. The b9 byte isn't lrzip header

please help me understand that statement

dd bs=33104787 skip=1 if=./210813827.mp4 of=./Floodlights-HD-trimmed

How close is it to Podesta's "Hot dog stand in Hawaii?"

end this must be the end of the zip
1155127 0x11A037 LANCOM WWAN firmware

Yes my mistake, I wrongly deducted 1 from the total.
But having fixed it, check this out…

lrunzip Floodlights-HD-trimmed.lrz
Output filename is: Floodlights-HD-trimmed
Unknown encryption
Fatal error - exiting

Thanks for the encouragement, it just feels like a hopeless battle against enemy that is too big to really even comprehend, but it seems that we really are able to do miracles.

Feels good to not be alone with these feelings.

maybe you did not get all the data? are you familiar with lrzip?

github.com/ckolivas/lrzip

we should find out what the header means, maybe they add something like a content length header

I just had a hot idea fellow tards. Remember the 8 goddesses leak where they stole entire laptop? Well these pedo fags are obviously terrible with computers. So if they're using images imbeded in files then they're not tech saavy enough to decode them theirselves. This means they have to have a fairly standard program to unpack them and a way of passing passwords.

If those 8 goddesses are connected to this thing that decryptor program should be on that laptop. Once you know what you're looking for I'm sure it would be easy to find. Have then done an entire hard-drive dump somewhere we could sift through?

We are the builders of unmatched civilizations. We are the conquerors. We are the history of mankind. We were made in Gods image. Never lose hope user.

Looks great even if you threw it together quickly, thanks user.

lrzip has built-in encryption support.
the utility is reporting that it doesn't recognize the encryption, which means one of three things.
1. it's a false positive
2. they used custom encryption
3. the run-on at the end of the file is confusing the program, in which case we need to snip at the end of the embedded archive.

DO WE HAVE EVIDENCE OF SUCCESSFUL HUMAN CLONING?

im not sure yet, but apparently great evil stopped at 4pm in the reveal video…..

They let us know they cloned Dolly the sheep decades ago, of course they can clone humans.

Go take a break, breath, and be with nature. Seriously. This kinda of war can be very taxing and ruin your health if you're not careful. Trust the hivemind to continue without you. I'm one of the fags that has been bringing up Mkultra info from prior digging and research. That was years ago and took a toll on me. Now I'm ready to help others continue the search. Just don't get burned out.

It gets easier. Just keep learning and maintain balance in your home life. Don't talk about what you're reading right now to frinds/family unless you're sure they're ready. People tend to flee when this info is presented. Right here is the best place to be and discuss all of this. And we've been where you are now so take a break if you have to but keep digging. We are literally trying to save the world from people who enjoy the rape/murder/torture/kidnapping of children and we need everyone to help, even in small ways.

Bringing over the coded blog posts lead from previous thread. I truly believe this could lead to tangible evidence.

Thought I'd try to contribute some autism
. Here are some observations from looking at the document comparison in . Basically, a lot of the changes were done with a computer program but at least one definitely wasn't. My guess is that the manual changes contain some coded information but I could be wrong.

It might be useful to see if these observations apply to the other blog posts too.

1) Most of the changes look like computer-generated synonym substitution. Lead: find software that did the substitutions and prove it by recreating (most of) the text. Then you could figure out what changes were made manually. Probably difficult though.

2) I think a few of the changes are antonyms instead of synonyms.

3) I noticed at least one very strange substitution: "growing season" for "spring". (Why not say something water-related, like "river" or "gusher", or something jumping-related, like "leap" or "rise"?) I think that might just be the software being creative and trying to infer meaning from context but idk.

4) There are lots of words that have been added that aren't parts of synonyms for words in the original. Examples are "usually" in the first sentence, "actually" and "normally" in the second, and "power" and "fun-based" in the third. Most of these extraneous words I noticed were just generic adverbs but a few, like "power" and "fun-based" weren't.

5) I think other people have already mentioned that first names were changed. I count 3 first names and three changes (including "Bill" to "Costs"), but the phrase "Gillette Grounds", which a computer program would probably think was a person's name, wasn't changed in the same way. Did a human change the first names manually?

6) Finally, the software and human editor (if there was one) preserved capitalization in all cases except one. In the first sentence, "England" gets translated as "united kingdomt". It's the only change in capitalization and the only typo in the article. This tells me that a human did edit this document by hand in some way, perhaps in haste.

This is true

* frankly I expect it's a false positive.
Not hard for a 4 character magic string to appear at random within 88 megs of data.
Confirming that the supposed archive was detected at the point in the movie where the corruption/data appears on the screen would greatly improve our confidence.
Let's do that with some simple math.

What do we have on MKUltra? I haven't seen anybody mention this yet.

I think it's 3.

head -c 1155128 Floodlights-HD-trimmed_new > lrzip.lrzip

whats the probability of a false positive?

and its very likely they used custom encryption if that is the most probable. these are the men behind it. could also just be a false lead.

goodandplenty.de/schweinpeg_info.html

youtube.com/user/SchweinpegResearch

i think the benefit of being revealed to means we can still be outraged while being numb to emotional things like individual death

We already know. Past threads are full of info.

Links to those threads? I was asking for myself. Very recently redpilled

this looks like a european city

Can't you read the OP idiot

Thread 1: archive.is/VxQvD (Dr. Pong)
Thread 2: archive.is/3S8Bb (Comet Ping Pong)
Thread 3: archive.is/OLt7u
Thread 4: archive.is/nLKJl
Thread 5: | archive.is/GGath
Thread 6: | archive.is/KlMDF

lurk moar newfriend

Data burst/corruption appears onscreen at 3:50

3:50 = 230 seconds.
Total length = 4:18 = 258 seconds.

230/258 = 0.891 = 89.1% of the way through.

File total = 88428638
Magic string detected at = 33104787
33/88 = 37.5%

So the file header does not correlate with the on-screen disruption.

I feel like we're gonna lose this war. We're not getting anywhere and they're already cleaning up and changing their routines while censoring and removing everything that's out there. Has there even been any new solid leads the past couple of days? I think this chaotic method of investigation can be good in the early phases to find leads and connections, but after that it needs to be properly organized to take it to the next level. We just keep going in circles. I see people link stuff that was explored more than a week ago…

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

hmm that is strange.

it could also be an option 4:

they forked the repo and implemeted their own encryption.

thanks for concern shilling, wonderful contribution

Seriously, what have you been doing this whole time until 2016? Watching fucking my little pony? Playing on facebook? Go read a book m8, your input is useless if you don't even have a basic understanding of the global power structure.

When used on a not LRZIP file it gives

not lrzip

so it does recognize it as an lrzip container with custom encryption

I guess I can take a break now. I wish you guys luck.

As long as we're going off of names since hidden in plain sight, "LEnfant" is a place in washington DC. Food trucks seem to like to frequent the place. Just minor digging on twitter with that hashtag that Jimmy Comet mentions in the picture with the two gay bears mentions it and scrolling down in just a small amount of time pulls up mention of it in DC.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#lenfant&src=typd

some correspondances for anyone interested, from Crowley's 777:

Aleph - The Holy Ghost - Fool -Knight-Errant. Folly's doom is ruin.

In Yetzirah, it corresponds with air and is signified by an ox, tarot trump number 0. It's numberical value is 1. It corresponds to the path of Kether/Chokmah.

Maybe this is a stretch, but the boys love signifier in things like Besta Pizza sign looks like the sign for air.

A logo that incorporates air signifies the programming and interfering with development that is taking place:
The actual separation and division of these different qualities occurs in the next phase of evolution, called Yetzirah, which literally translates as "Formation". The world of Yetzirah corresponds to Air of the elements, Ruach of the soul, and Vau of the Tetragrammaton. As Air is generally associated with the intellect, this is the stage where differentiation of qualities (analysis) is applied to matter, and where these qualities are combined (synthesis) and Formed into archetypal conceptual compositions with a view towards various specific applications. This is the function of the human intellect with which an individual theoretically experiments with various courses of action with the intellect and comes to a decision that the individual thinks will best serve the primal motivation or desire. Yetzirah corresponds to Ruach in that this is the stage where a specific compound is identified and given personal existence in the same way that an individual human personality is given identity and necessitates a physical vehicle.

Holy Ghost programming:
youtube.com/watch?v=IxHUtN3fHHI

In the time traveler post, there was a remark about having a Trump card. Trump also seems to be educated in Kabbalah, and interestingly seems to be embodying the Fool (chance, unlimited potential, new beginnings, leap of faith, belief in self).

White people are not at all powerless, you know?

What we need is a complete understanding of the situation for the masses. How they pull their strings, where their power lies.

They rule by web connections & fear. What we need is a complete understanding of all of it for the masses.

Their empire will crumble the second they see their evil God bleed.

I am a 72 year old man who bought his first computer to read wikileaks. Now here I am.

I had a godawful dream last night my two daughters were kidnapped and taken to a place in the woods with 3 other kids. Rounded up a group of people on the internet and we went to save them and the other 3 kids successfully.

This doesn't mean much, just don't go immediately to bed right after reading about all of this shit. Especially if you have kids. >_<

Hopefully it was prophetic to a point and we're doing the right there here.

did you see

?

Like that video of a black news guy going into trance live on tv. Wow.

MkUltra intro: todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/09/one-shocking-cia-programs-time-project-mkultra/
–This is real stuff. FOIA releases have proven that the program existed and that the CIA tried to destroy most of the evidence.

Sirzan Sirzan assassination has ties to mkultra: livescience.com/17456-rfk-assassination-sirhan-sirhan-hypnotized.html

If this seems farteched this hypnotist re-creates the entire scenario on camera to prove it is possible. youtube.com/watch?v=90xfZJQzAhc

MkUltra pt 2 aka "Monarch" i.e. the pedo connection aka this is where shit gets weird a a bit speculative
vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

More monarch info. Quasi tinfoil but given pizzagate it seems plausible: theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

All files created with lrzip 0.6x are not backward compatible with versions
prior to 0.60. v0.6x can read files generated with earlier versions.

The chance of the correct string (LRZI) is 1 in 256^4 per 4 bytes (1 in 4.2 billion), by my reckoning. I'm not sure how to properly calculate the odds but given the file size (88 megs) we have around 22 million separate chances of a match.

Hi guys. I'm a pedophile and I'm here to help.

Now you have to understand I'm just a regular pedo. Think that creepy uncle or the guys who post cute little girls on Holla Forums. I have no more love for filthy rich, politically connected, possibly satanic child sex rings than you guys, because they sure as hell are no allies to us.

So with that covered, I want to talk about pedophile symbols. Most of you probably only know them from FBI/Wikileaks document. I was aware them before that. The truth is we (other internet pedos and I) laughed at it a bit when that document come out. As in "they're trying to push this as important secret information?". Because that's the thing, they are real… to an extent, more on that in a moment, but they were not some top secret code. You can go to one of the most popular clearnet girl lover forums and they've got the girl logo as their favicon. This was not some secret cabal, it's right int he open for anyone who cares to look.

So I would recommend a certain amount of skepticism that these are being used to identify member of an elite child sex ring.

Now on the symbols themselves, these were all up on a page of pedo symbols at one time (it may no longer exist) but the only ones that really saw any use are the Boy Logo (spiral double-triangle), the Girl Logo (spiral double heart) and maybe to a small extent the pink and blue butterfly. In particular, the "little boy lover" logo, which is intended to be a child's hand-drawn version of the Boy Logo was never popular. I can't swear to it, but I think that was the one that somebody on a forum I used to visit claimed to have personally created as a lark. So I want to clear on this, a plain spiral is not a pedophile symbol. I think you're wasting time chasing spirals.

A double heart, as such is also not a pedo symbol, only the spiral double heart. Even the Unilever ice cream logo is not a pedo symbol. That's just a funny coincidence (well it's funny to us anyway). I think it actually predates the Girl Logo. Or yeah, and map=semen/DNA? Never heard that either. MAP means Minor-Attracted Pedo (i.e. a pedo) but that doesn't really fit in context.

But that pizza slice? Totally sketchy.

Posting through Tor is a pain, so you probably won't hear from me again. Happy hunting. Just try not to get too caught up in false trails based on curly & signs that don't look like fucking anything "on topic"… now there's a little phrase you might want to search for.

You can help by killing yourself after you sell out everyone you know to be a pedophile.

Archtypes are based on reality. Just because people fall into archtypes doesn't mean they're part of a cult. It just mean it's a known pattern for a reason: because people act like it. You're getting cause and effect backward.

look through your phone books and flyers that come in the mail, spray painted things on buildings too.

It would help to be sure what the error message is actually telling us.
Is it a catch-all, or does it really mean that a valid file has been found (header/footer/checksums if relevant).
If it's just the magic string (LRZI) and "encryption unknown" means "I can't decode this", then it could just be a false positive.

Sir… you're in really deep now so I'd just go with the new info and work your way back. Otherwise you've got literal decades of weird shit to weed through on top of all of this. Things been fucked for a long time, you can assume at least 75% of the shit you've seen in your life is cold and buried by now. We're dealing with a group of old ass pedos that likely very recently in the past decade started to 'hide' their shit in the open online and thought that was laughably a good idea. So really, start there.

My understanding of all of this is limited, however.
Brexit, was a blow to globalists, and people took notice. Trump, if he's not a puppet is another. If we can find a way to shut just one federal reserve and have the people behind us as we do. Their empire will crumble in no time.

a few things about your post:

this is exactly why no one likes pedophiles. you queers just wont shut up about your fetish. you have to make sure everyone else knows. youre cancer.
you didnt contribute anything to this thread. you didnt give us any new information, leads or even special insight only a pedophile would have.
based on what? you're roleplaying?

I very rarely say this because when I do its sincerely meant:

kill yourself.

Fuck off he's trying to help.

What do you know, you learn something new everyday. Know the background of this picture? You'll be shocked to know that it is all indee, connected.
oom2.com/t41992-mk-ultra-project-monarch-and-julian-assange

Thanks for the information, now kill yourself.

From you story I can only conclude it's MKULTRA

In the MKULTRA books it says they are going to disguise themselves as pedo's to come in touch with pedo's for child trafficking. And to hide the horrors of mindcontrol because it will scare the normal people.

Gonna drop some major redpills, enjoy

Picture on far right is the pole of saturn

Aha…
Ok, let's do an experiment.
I will insert the magic string at the beginning of a media file and see what the console reports.

Here's what is reported when I add LRZI header to a random video then attempt to unlrzip it.

lrunzip hillary_seize.lrz
Output filename is: hillary_seize
Attempting to work with file produced by newer lrzip version 102.116 file.
Unknown encryption
Fatal error - exiting

I'm going with false positive.

Pictures of squares? Buzz off.

No, we're not. Vid related is what happens when the masses find out this is happening and know it's true. That's Belgium after the Dutroux case. You can read the court documents online.

The only reason people snear at this stuff is because it's so bizarre as to be unbelievable. When enough good people mass together and push for this to be addressed then a sea change will happen and normies will revolt. It's fucking insane that in order to be a government/world leader with power you are required to rape a child on camera and join the festivities drinking blood or whatever the fuck.

like this email?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59044

neat

We appreciate your help pedoanon

Kill yourself

It's the Hexagon of saturn

You aren't doing anything but derailing, fuck off we have pedos to catch.

Sorry if this is something that's already been mentioned, but when reading the facebook posts made by that Comet Pizza place, there's one thing that kind of stuck out to me. The way that they all talked reminds of how goons and the denizens of weird twitter talk. How there's no sincerity to anything they say, just sentences oozing with irony. That made me remember something in hindsight.

Way back in the heyday of GG digs, there was a lot of research done on SA and weird twitter and their connections to high ranking people and the possibly the government. One thing that seemed odd at the time, was how so many of them would constantly joke, make memes, references and slogans about pizza. At the time I wrote it off as them trying to be LOLSORANDOM, and chose pizza because everybody loves it. The pizza slogans eventually leaked to tumblr where feminists latched onto it and began making t-shirts and shit.

Looking at it now, I have to wonder if there's some kind of connection. Like they were pushing the pizza memes in an attempt to muddy the waters and hide their coded language in plain sight.

While nothing concrete, I thought it was worth keeping in the back of your mind.

Alright thanks, lets not forget though

It's relevant. "WHY Do the pedos do what they do?"

about Epstein. Someone posted the Reynolds daycare dude dude and I accidentally found this on wikileaks. Not really daming, but it shows how they shrug off pedophilia (they were defending epstein, saying it was circumstantial and shit0 it's about some POTUS fundraiser

we need to organize anti-pedophilia rallies next

they started spamming unrelated pictures to make this thread look like /x/

ugh. i live not too far. fuck

archive.is/BRJZm

It'd fit since the whole cultists mindset they've pushed with feminism and radicals sense then was basically a way to muddy the votes as well. Doubt the willing idiots are on to it but it does point towards that somehow.

Probably the site of a large baby farm. It wouldn't be all that hard to find to be honest, but the masonic lodge in that town will become HQ for trying to hunt you down if they catch onto any investigation.

hang on tight and be ready to trace IPs boys

Seems like a stretch. But there was the Chelsea Clinton "classified" email that was supposedly about "climate"

> On Topic

ok - got it, SUCCESSFUL HUMAN CLONING MK-Ultra just google it

Guys…guys somebody just tweeted this article….

Guys…

GUYS WHY IS HE READING THIS FUCKING BOOK TO KIDS

nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-articl

You know something. Cut to the chase and tell us why

nydailynews.com/news/politics/de-blasio-reads-book-kids-mirrors-fund-raising-probe-article-1.2620104

FUCK TRY AGAIN

dead link

Because that's what politicians sometimes do m8.

Not suspicious at all.

this is from the article.
normies are waking up.

Correction: MAP means Minor-Attracted Person. Sorry about that.

read the amazon reviews for it, lots of parents spooped

youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs

Where's the wiki? Having all this info from so many anons be structured would let more people do more research and put pieces of all this together.

There's a bigger picture dude.

And there's a reason they want to push this pedophile shit.

And they didn't have a construction permit for that either. Hence the secret plans.

give bigger picture then?

Remember that retarded gaffe a while ago where someone ate pizza with a fork and knife? I think it was that guy. He's just doing PR. Remember Pizza was purposefully used as code for deniability. So looking at everything pizza as if it's evil is silly. Won't lead you anywhere.

Money, names, locations, etc. Those help. But "OMG IT'S PIZZA HE'S A PEDO" mentality means it's time to sit back and take a break for a bit.

People who are involved with criminal activity often get a perverse pleasure from talking about it in plain sight.

A feeling of being untouchable.

Then get to the fucking point and stop posting contextless kike images that all of Holla Forums already knows about.

Just leaving this here

Trump is Batman.

That's what we want to figure out. I posted major clues that has without a doubt connection. Save them. Spread them.

NEW THREAD

Hell that's even the story arch in Gotham right now. Reality mimicking fiction seems to be the running theme on this worldline.

Was this the price we paid for Trump winning? The world being literally turned upside down and now everything seems suspect and turns out actually BEING suspect?…