VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TPP OFFICIALLY DEAD, ZIP ZERO...

Ryder James
Ryder James

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TPP OFFICIALLY DEAD, ZIP ZERO NADDA!!

wsj.com/articles/obama-administration-gives-up-on-pacific-trade-deal-1478895824

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bRHu3
youtube.com/watch?v=w5p7LZ0U6GE
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37308
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41443
nytimes.com/2013/07/23/arts/design/qatar-uses-its-riches-to-buy-art-treasures.html
qz.com/764975/qatars-oil-boom-created-the-worlds-most-extravagant-art-scene-and-also-led-to-its-demise/
news.artnet.com/market/what-are-the-top-10-al-thani-family-art-acquisitions-164747
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Hirst
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/24/arts/design/auction-houses-taking-no-chances-on-american-royalties-too-act.html
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
nga.gov/content/dam/ngaweb/press/exh/4843/4843-list.pdf
twitter.com/FBI/status/795636546653147138
art.state.gov/artists.aspx
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bfzqh/millions_from_qatar_try_billion_tracing_the/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=271754534&privcapId=1851923
news.artnet.com/art-world/christies-expert-turned-dealer-tapped-for-top-role-at-qatar-museums-195991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Josée_Kravis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/
expatica.com/ch/healthcare/Getting-healthcare-in-Switzerland_103130.html
archive.fo/z2hSL
hoy.com.py/negocios/el-da-que-mickey-paraguay-gan-pelea-legal-al-gigante-walt-disney-de-ee.uu
archive.fo/R5F39
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/ttip-eu-stoppt-freihandelsabkommen-wegen-trump-a-1120955.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
nicovideo.jp/watch/nm30017444
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/797527910349414400
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQQLN-dxkE
wikileaks.org/tisa/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/gop-house-leader-wants-to-revive-tpp-dont-withdraw-renegotiate/

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Trump uses the art of the deal to kill the TPP in exchange for not completely destroying Obama Care, King Nigger's only legacy

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

And Reddit celebrates their victory!

Wait…

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

archive.is/bRHu3

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Fuck those faggots.

We just keep winning!

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Pretty sure Trump will just use Obamacare and turn it into Trumpcare, by doing so and fixing everything that is wrong with it, he will attract dem votes and since its Trump I am sure he can convince everyone that is republican to just deal with it.

Not surprising really, I seen it since last year, hes a democrat for most of his life and look at his debate answers during the primaries on healthcare. This will probably just give him better approval rating.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Trump achieved two of his election promises while still allowing Obama to step down with some dignity
He's not even in office yet, and he's already winning. He's even avoided antagonizing Obama. (One less enemy down the road)

If he can achieve this much by just allowing Obama to save his "legacy", I wonder how much he can milk the Clintons for favors.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Thank fuck for that. TPP would have been an absolute disaster. Still, always keep an eye out. As long as those responsible for it are still around influencing things, the risk of its re-emerge under another name will always be there.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

He's always said he wants to keep at least the preexisting conditions part.

I have no idea how you make insurance work when you let people sign up who immediately need to file claims. Lock them into contracts like phone companies do?

But that's why he wants to allow companies to compete nationwide, I'm sure those kikes will figure out how to profit.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Having worked in IT around medical shit, I've seen so much fraud waste and abuse I personally think it's the key to making healthcare affordable. They get large grants and shit when rich kikes die, and waste it all on stupid shit, and pay way too much for everything. How to enhance competition so they stop wasting money and passing on the costs?

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Ding dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Knowing Trump has been a democrat and looking at all the things he has said before (like how he said single payer could have worked at one point in America but not now) but he did want everyone to be insured (some of the good things obamacare did).

I dont know much about healthcare or all that but Trump might have made a deal with Obama on killing the TPP for asking him to have him fix Obamacare? Who knows but Trump is clearly showing signs of trying to do some bipartisin work, it'll be far easier to take out shit parts of a current law rather to repeal the law entirely and fuck a lot of citizens over making him get bad face etc

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

Trump is killing the globalists and he hasn't even been inaugurated. Praise Kek, Shadilay and Hail the God Emperor.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

So fucking glad at least this small portion of the nightmare is over.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Im not a fan of him doing deals with these cunts. They need to be in jail, he could kill the TPP without letting obama/clinton off of the hook.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

If Hillary is better off to us alive than dead or in prison, I'd say Trump milks her for everything she's got.
Hillary has a lot of blackmail material on all sorts of people. After January 20th, she'll be firmly within Trump's grasp. One wrong move and he can toss her behind bars, or worse: If she flees he can follow Obama's example and drone her.

This is only the beginning.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Long term strategy is better than short term revenge.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

What's this about Trump not repealing & replacing Obamacare?

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Trump is vindictive (and feared as a result), but he also knows when to stop. Unlike Hillary, who would destroy her enemies even if they gave in to everything she wanted (Gadaffi being one example).

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Yuropoor here:
Does the US President have absolute power to veto or cancel trade deals?
I think I remembered he does but I got drunk since and I'm not sure.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

mfw 2016 is confirmed best year

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

==Wake up you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead==>>8210541

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Knowing Trump has been a democrat and looking at all the things he has said before (like how he said single payer could have worked at one point in America but not now)

Is there any clearer indication that Trump is a race realist? This is a common race realist position. Single payer works in a closed white system.

Not saying it's true.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Americabro reporting in.
I too am currently drunk, but I believe the president has the power to veto any bill.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Yes he does. If he likes them it goes to the senate, which must confirm them by a supermajority. On the face of it, it's pretty difficult to make an unpopular treaty with the US.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

Trump already said that preexisting condition and extended care to dependents are the thing that should be preserved in Obamacare, he had no intention of completely destroying obama care, though rebranding and repackaging and improving it as Trumpcare would be a pretty sweet revenge, just to piss on Obama's policies.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

TPP was being negotiated by Obama so then he would propose it to congress (republican controlled) so they can pass it. But White house announced that they are giving up.

Trump can re-negotiate NAFTA but im not too much how that works, Cucknadia President/PM already called out to Trump saying he wants to re-negotiate NAFTA with him.

Trump has said:
He will keep the ban that insurance companies can not deny people with pre-existing conditions.
He also favored allowing young adults to be insured on their parents' policies.
He also stated that when he repeals/replaces it, it will be done at 1 time not some wait period.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=w5p7LZ0U6GE

Dont know if its gonna be single payer but he clearly indicates that we are either gonna repeal or fix Obamacare.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Not only was Obamacare one of Obama's legacy but if Trump fixes it, he will destroy his legacy as the man who fix the half assed healthcare Obama passed. wew

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

drunk and cannot remember
People, you haven't forgotten. It's called state-dependent memory, get drunk again and you will probably recall. Not saying it's a good idea to consume alcohol, but it happens with any drug, even moods and other conditioning factors.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

TPP OFFICIALLY DEAD

YAY!

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Obongo drops the TPP in exchange for Trump keeping the dumb nigger's "Legacy"
Trump gets sworn in
Sits down in the Oval Office
"Ok now let's destroy Obamacare."

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

This, Trump is basically the American equivalent of Julius Caesar, he is famous, and he is rich, now he is going to make the United States of America into the Glorious Empire of America, get ready for a golden age boys.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

TPP dead
mfw NAFTA is next under Article 2205

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Make Michigan great again!

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Thanks - also what can Trump do to fight sanctuary cities?
Can he cut their federal funding or outlaw the practice through a bill in Congress?
Cheers, but I'm teetotal since The God Emperor's ascension.
No cigarettes, no drugs, no alcohol is His commandment.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

I just hope Trump realizes that these people play for keeps and will never stop unless they're dead.

Half-measures with kikes always winds up getting you and your family raped and killed. The entire reason we're dealing with all this bullshit is because the Holocaust didn't happen. Every last kike must be killed or we will never have peace.

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

He said in his 100 day plan to defund those cities.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

M-muh legacy… gone. Like tears in rain.

Beware of the neocohens trying to draft some similar shit thinking they can sell it with house and senate majority.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

dangling pronouns dude, I was confused by what the "he" and "his" were referring to. But yeah that would basically destroy Obama's legacy, sort of like how Roosevelt pissed on Hoover's Public works stimulus by rebranding as Roosevelt's own, 4D chess everybody.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Let's dance.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Oh gosh, I hope you're right, seeing Alex Jone's map of sanctuaries really made me scared, we dodged a bullet on saving America, by kek's grace.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

test

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Reminder that it will come back one day in a different guise. If Trump is only a four year prez, they'll try it then.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

As a STEM major (and I'm assuming, probably incorrectly, that you're an English major or someone who cares about grammatical logic), I must say that I am very grateful for people like you, the ones who care for grammar and clarity. Too many in the technical fields have forgotten the need for good composition. I find that many get too carried away with the "Humanities sucks!" meme, only due to the political infiltration of said field.

This is actually a problem with the nationalist right wing that I'd like to see addressed. It seems that if it's something the political left likes, then it must necessarily be anti-right wing. This board is too contrarian sometimes, especially when it comes to weed or masturbation.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Thank god, I even wrote to my representatives on that shit, and they gave me the typical blanket responses of denial. Fuck them and fuck their partnership.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

this is interesting…

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

damn, he isn't even inaugurated and he's doing stuff already.
post yfw obongo's legacy will be absolutely shit on.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

jpg
animated

what

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

not knowing how to animate jpg's

Pleb

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

kiwi-fag here, China are already saying to the other TPP nations that they should redraft the TPP without the US but with China instead.

Meanwhile, our prime minister has said the TPP dead in the water and knowing him hes very unlikely to sign a non-US version of it. We will probably just negotiate some deal with the US/Trump directly.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37308
Anthony "Tony" Podesta began lobbying in late 2013 on behalf of a company co-owned by ExxonMobil and Qatar Petroleum aiming to export liquefied …

"On March 26, 2014, a week after John Podesta made his remarks about the environmental movement and fracking, Tony had a meeting with the White House. On April 4 and August 4, the logs show, Tony Podesta met with John Podesta in the White House."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41443

QATAR has been buying up about $1 billion worth of art annually ($1,000,000,000 / yr)

”Qatari Riches Are Buying Art World Influence”
nytimes.com/2013/07/23/arts/design/qatar-uses-its-riches-to-buy-art-treasures.html

”Qatar’s oil boom created the world’s most extravagant art scene—and also led to its demise”
qz.com/764975/qatars-oil-boom-created-the-worlds-most-extravagant-art-scene-and-also-led-to-its-demise/

What Are The Top 10 Al-Thani Family Art Acquisitions? news.artnet.com/market/what-are-the-top-10-al-thani-family-art-acquisitions-164747 1. Paul Cézanne, The Card Players, $250 million
2. Mark Rothko, White Center (Yellow, Pink and Lavender), $72.8 million
3. Andy Warhol, The Men in Her Life, $63. 4 million
4. Fabergé egg, $9.57 million
5. James John Audubon, Birds of America, $8.8 million
6. The Clive of India Flask, $5 million
7. Girault de Prangey, The Temple of Jupiter in Athens, $922,490
8. J. Ezra Merkin’s 11 Rothkos, $310 million
9. Werner Bokelberg‘s Photography collection, $15 million
10. Damien Hirst, Lullaby Spring, $19 million

Some of Qatar’s favorite artists
Damien Hirst- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_Hirst
Qatar recently bought a piece of his art, smashing the record for price paid for a piece by living artist.
On 10 September 2002, on the eve of the first anniversary of the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks, Hirst said in an interview with BBC News Online: "The thing about 9/11 is that it's kind of like an artwork in its own right. It was wicked, but it was devised in this way for this kind of impact. It was devised visually… You've got to hand it to them on some level because they've achieved something which nobody would have ever have thought possible, especially to a country as big as America. So on one level they kind of need congratulating, which a lot of people shy away from, which is a very dangerous thing."

William Campbell
William Campbell

Yurop politicians are pissed that Trump won
postproned TTIP out of spite
THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

Louise Bourgeois
Takashi Murakami
Richard Serra
Jeff Koons
Mark Rothko

The Qatari family was reportedly the buyer behind both Paul Cezanne’s The Card Players, for $250 million in 2012, and Paul Gauguin‘s When Will You Marry, sold for a reported $300 million in 2015—two of the most expensive art deals in history—though the works have never actually been openly displayed in the country.

Why would a hardline Wahhabi government splash out billions of dollars to secular western artists? They are up to no good, that I can tell you.

Enter PodestaGroup – Owned by you guessed it, Tony the Pedo Podesta and his brother John Spirit Cooking Podesta.

Lobbyists Set to Fight Royalty Bill for Artists
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/24/arts/design/auction-houses-taking-no-chances-on-american-royalties-too-act.html
Sotheby’s hired the Podesta Group. This same auction house is selling hundreds of millions of dollars in art to Qatar including a "Cezanne" that sold for $250 million

Tony Podesta is quite the art trader. This article goes inside his home and explores his collection. It mentions he rotates the pieces often

Inside power lobbyist, philanthropist and contemporary art collector Tony Podesta’s Kalorama home.

washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

Some of his favorite artists are mentioned
Louise Bourgeois
Andy Warhol Marina Abramovic imagine that

He regularly opens his house to casual pizza parties co-hosted by his friend James Alefantis, the owner of Comet Ping Pong. Over 200 pies emerge from the outdoor pizza oven as guests wander through the house and garden while studying his art collection.

wat did the nytimes just say

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Tony Podesta owns entire collections of Damien Hirst pieces. The same Damien Hirst that the Qataris are fascinated with
nga.gov/content/dam/ngaweb/press/exh/4843/4843-list.pdf

Regarding art, the FBI tweeted this just hours ago twitter.com/FBI/status/795636546653147138

Also Neera's husband and Abramovic are both on "Art in Embassies" a project of the state dept."
art.state.gov/artists.aspx

What is going on here? Money laundering? Human trafficking?

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

More on Qatar’s Art Acquisition m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bfzqh/millions_from_qatar_try_billion_tracing_the/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

I'm tired of winning

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

UPDATE THE AUCTIONHOUSE / QATARI REVOLVING DOORS

EDWARD DOLMAN
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=271754534&privcapId=1851923

CHRISTIE'S INTERNATIONAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE; 11 YRS
EARLIER ROLES INCLUDE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CHRISTIE'S EUROPE, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CHRISTIE'S AMERICAS AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF CHRISTIE'S AMSTERDAM

QATAR MUSEUM AUTHORITY;

DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF HER EXCELLENCY SHEIKHA AL MAYASSA BINT HAMAD BIN KHALIFA AL-THANI
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER 2012 TO MAY 2014

PHILLIPS AUCTIONEERS LLC
CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT PHILLIPS AUCTIONEERS LLC SINCE JULY 2014

GUY BENNETT
Christie’s Expert Turned Dealer Tapped for Top Role at Qatar Museums
news.artnet.com/art-world/christies-expert-turned-dealer-tapped-for-top-role-at-qatar-museums-195991

UPDATE
QATAR MUSEUM AUTHORITY
MARIE-JOSEE KRAVIS, board member and a prominent economist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Josée_Kravis
She serves on the international advisory board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and on the boards of Publicis S.A. and LVMH. Since 1989 she has attended virtually all conferences of the Bilderberg Group (except the one in 1997) and serves on its steering committee.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Speaking about something like that Britan seeks to sign a Trade deal with USA, CANADA, and Mexico.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

Intresting, though Trump's stance on Trade deals is "If its shit for USA its not a good deal"

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

What I would personally like to see is an Anglosphere free trade deal.

Free trade with similar countries is perfectly fine TBH, its free trade deals with 3rd world shitholes which are the issue.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Yeah, gotta kick Mexico out tbh.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

How about government just back the fuck off and I can trade with whomever I want no problems. All trade was free before government.

"Free trade" is government permitted trade

Free trade is a terrible term for what we are talking about.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Nice legacy you have there nigger.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

I'm a STEM major as well, I'm actually going to apply for the Trump administration next week in addition to my other interviews at some tech companies, I hope that I could be a service to help split the power of tech companies had on America in the near future if I were to be working under Trump.
Unfortunately I'm no orator, but I have tried my very best to write well.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

tfw true nazionalsocialized healthcare in America

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

remember that this kind of reasoning is what led to the corruption in the first place. you give an inch they take a mile. you accept one pedo, you can accept another. they all have to be cleansed. every single one rooted from their homes. there cant be anyone left under government protection above the law.

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

The Whole White World minus the US had healthcare, Obama just took a White-invented concept that safeguarded the enviable living level of the White race and mongrelized it worse than his miscegenated brown ass.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Great news! Now, we need to stay vigilant. Just like SOPA before, the kikes will try to rebrand it and it's our duty to make sure Trump blocks every other versions of that disastrous globalist internet censorship deal that will spawn over the next years.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

implying the english language has anything resembling actual rules
It's a humongous clusterfuck of naturalized foreign grammatical rules and vocabulary on an already fucked germano-celtic hybrid abomination that it took me half my life to learn properly and then completely forget after couple of years. I don't remember much French or Latin from school but I recall learning them at an exponential rate compared to the palindromic trainwreck my english courses were and I can still pretty much understand Koine Greek.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

NO BRAKES

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

It's not a victory until nafta is removed.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

don' worry, I learned English as my second language, it's a real piece of shit.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

I'm pretty sure Trump wouldn't have the monumental fucking hubris to name a nationwide healthcare bill after himself.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Obama didn't name it that. It's officially the Affordable Care Act

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

We're not even on day 1 yet

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

hes a democrat for most of his life
Don't chain Trump down to silly labels like that. We have all seen that he is no regular Republican and he certainly isn't a Democrat. Just as Hitler wasn't left wing or right wing, he is something totally different who has realized that third parties stood no chance, and the best party to pretend to be apart of was the one with the most right wingers in it.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

Post yfw Trump blackmailed a black male

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

t-thanks hitler

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

your post gave me deja vu

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

checked.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Shieeeeeeeet

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

GOD BLESS TRUMP

BRING THE HAMMER DOWN ON THESE FUCKS

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Speaking of Michelle Obama, did anyone ever search wikileaks on weither that thing was a tranny or not?

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

tfw native speaker of a germanic language
where'd all your everything go, english?

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

tfw also native speaker of a germanic language

it's awful and i hate speaking it, just switch to chink already

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Fist of fucking magic.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

All Trump is going to do is fix the obvious problems with Obamacare, then drop the regulations on insurance companies so they can compete in any state freely. Mitch McCuckold and the other GOP cabal of cucks won't allow him to do anything else they will only push for fully privatized health care.

Trump campaigned saying he wanted 'something for people who can't afford health care' and Obamacare is it, just shred the monopolies to bring the costs down.

So both TPP, and Obamacare taken care of before Trump is even in office.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

(1)
Everyone.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

You haven't watched the entirety of rallies. What do you want, exactly?

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

This is a possible bridge to the libshits and retarded dems.

They wanted the TPP dead as badly as we did.

It continually stuns me how the libshits want smaller government, less corporate control, less money in politics, more individual freedom and don't realize Trump stands for all of that.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Good news. Excellent even!

Xavier James
Xavier James

Hopefully Trump has a good whip to whip the cuckservatives in congress into their place. I can't stand disobedience and treason against the American people.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

They're trying to write this as a win for them and make us look like we're upset about it, but in reality, just shift+deleting something and refusing to reapply certain conditions ONLY because they existed in the previous model you didn't like is purely retarded.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Charls of MDE was in the trenches of liberal writing and composition classes. He says he got only the good stuff out of it and rejected all the bad (propaganda).

We should do this.
An articulate-right.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

I know right. They won't even celebrate a minor victory.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Get rid of government-issued accreditation. Let the private sector handle that.

This will stop the training inflation that has artificially limited the number of doctors over the last 100+ years (something that gets worse literally every year). A family care doctor shouldn't need to go to school for as long as a neurosurgeon or other specialist.

Prior to the installation of the AMA, doctors were lower middle class, and even the poorest people could afford to pay for housecalls. It was only a few rare medicines that were expensive for them. Now, as a result of their artificial restriction of supply and massive overregulation, EVERYTHING is expensive, and it is almost impossible to get new drugs to market.

If someone wants to go to a clinic run by a former army medic to get their broken bone set and cast, or get a few stitches, he should be able to do that. If someone wants to try a newly developed drug that hasn't gone through human trials yet (they are desperate for one reason or another), then they should be free to take a drug that hasn't been certified as "safe", or whatever types of ratings the markets would come up with. With modern technology, we could cure ALL disease within a few years. All we need is for the government to get out of the way.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

congratulations mr president

check them.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

(nice best year get)

Kek smiles on your post

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

This is a huge relief.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

TPP OFFICIALLY DEAD
good, but it will be reanimated

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

CECA has been aproved

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

CECA?

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

CECA has been aproved
CECA? Do you mean MAGA, friend?

James Richardson
James Richardson

As someone who speaks English as a foreign language and has an interest in linguistic – it is beautiful. It being so conservative when it comes to etymology and grammatical constructions but also open to adoption is a treasure trove for linguistics. This variety also allows for a lot of semantic and lexical creativity. French, with its constant top-down imposed revisions is what a horrible language looks like (french phonetics aside, since french does sound great).

A significant portion of the world's best literature has been written in English. This is not an accident.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

How about government just back the fuck off and I can trade with whomever I want no problems.

(((taxes)))

Get ready for your VAT goys.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

*CETA I think you mean
and we will see about that

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Complaining about English and wanting Mandarin instead

Rethink what you're asking for, guys.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

TPP OFFICIALLY DEAD, ZIP ZERO NADDA!!
means jack shit unless he starts using tariffs against China

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

ANYONE

ELSE

CREEPED THE FUCK OUT BY MODS

WHO POST PEDO PORN?

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I love when newfags oust themselves

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Sounds like a great way for Obama's supporters to claim credit for it once it's made to work.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

What's with the attempted thread derailments recently?

Chase King
Chase King

QATAR has been buying up about $1 billion worth of art annually ($1,000,000,000 / yr)

this is intesting stuff BUT YOU'RE POSTING IN THE WRONG THREAD. make a new thread!

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

not completely destroying Obama Care
he said that he would keep those 2 things in a debate of the fucking primaries, but some shills and retards are taking it as "Will not Repeal Obamacare" as the new strategy is to brand Trump a traitor, IF Trump ever show himself to be a traitor BY HIS ACTIONS then i will turn my back on him but right now the concern trolling by some is just ridiculous.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

What is with MODS allowing pedo anime porn last 6mnths and claiming it's "part of our culture"?

Make you think
huh?

James Allen
James Allen

What is bad about such deals in recent years is that it always comes with bullshit kiked up copyright laws that aim to regulate the internet and computer usage. They've tried that same type of bullshit multiple times. Each time it fails, they repackage it with even worse provisions and try to make it pass. Those stubborn kikes are gonna be front of the line comes DOTR.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

That's not a rabbit, that's a rat.
I was about to post the following in until the post cap was hit. I knew I'd find some spillover shilling:

You can't ban porn just like you can't ban alcohol in any truly effective way that doesn't constitute autistic thought police.

At the end of the day, anyone can brew their own alcohol and anyone can jack off to a drawing they made.

The autistic moral edgelord christfags hating on this stuff are ultimately paving the way for Jewish corruption to reinstate Old Testament rule. This should be common sense.
In fact, I wonder if the shitposting moralfags are just judens posing to cause dissension.

If mods wanna post loli and you don't like it then you're free to create another seperate board where youo can be a mod and gtfo.
So here, have a sexy nun and stop trying to hijack a thread about celebrating the God Emperor's success.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Trump is not even fucking in office yet and he's done this much. I confess that I lacked belief when he said it was only going to be two years before,

you will say that that was something that you really were very proud to do

But now I'm starting to get it. Trump isn't just going to piss around for 4 years. Trump doesn't have some kind of low energy "10 year plan". He's going to fucking do it

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

IN LESS THAN A WEEK, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE THAN OBAMA IN 8 YEARS

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

ceca?

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Does this mean the TTIP is dead too? It only says delayed, but I can only hope.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Thank God for Trump! Any other Republican, and Certainly Hillary Clinton, would have ushered TPP right along. KEK

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Cheka

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

a rising wave of antitrade sentiment in the U.S
antitrade
anti(((trade)))

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

And he isn't even President yet.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

He's basically going to gut the wasteful Obamacare but make it work and then create Trumpcare.

I think that we should copy the Swiss Model that uses the least money per citizen in developed nations and is largely administered at a state (canton) level.

Swiss healthcare is outstanding. Its combined public, subsidised private and totally private healthcare system create an extensive network of highly qualified doctors (many of them from elsewhere in the EU) and hospitals, the best equipped medical facilities and no waiting lists, but it all comes at a price: around 10 percent of the average Swiss salary goes towards health insurance premiums. ­ There is no free state health service in Switzerland.

Unlike other European countries, the Swiss healthcare system is not tax based or financed by employers but is paid for by the individual through contributions into health insurance schemes. The system is universal but it is administered by individual cantons. This means that everyone living in Switzerland must have basic health and accident insurance (Soziale Krankenversicherung / Assurance maladie / Assicurazione-Mallatie). You pay monthly premiums to the insurer and you also have to pay a contribution towards the cost of medical consultations and treatments. Each family member must be insured individually. Babies are insured from birth but to continue cover, you have to take out health insurance for a child within three months of the birth. Children don’t need to be insured by the same company as their parents. As at 2014, an adult pays around CHF 400 in health insurance premiums.

expatica.com/ch/healthcare/Getting-healthcare-in-Switzerland_103130.html

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

CHF 400
That's far too much, mine is CHF 250.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

He's basically going to gut the wasteful Obamacare but make it work and then create Trumpcare.

Obamacare isn't just "wasteful", it's straight up malicious. There is NOTHING in the "Affordable Care Act" that was created to help Americans get healthcare, because it wasn't created for American citizens. It was created for indurance companies. The entire core of the law is this:

Americans don't have healthcare because they can't afford it.
This law makes it illegal to not buy health insurance from a private company
Now everybody has healthcare yay!

Just imagine the Jewish wet dream of making it illegal to NOT buy their goods. An entire nation of goyim compelled by law to buy into your pyramid scheme.

The whole thing needs to be nuked. There's no other way.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I for one, am not tired of winning yet.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Swissbro, mind telling us about your healthcare system? I'd like some insight from someone who actually lives there and not some cold info website.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

T-trump had nothing to do with it! Obama just realized at the last moment that it was bad so he "c-canceled" it.

He would have done the same had he just met with B-Bernie or Hillary too!!

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

It's going to be a great ride, where a high-energy juggernaut just keeps winning, winning and winning.

2 years ago, I would've thought this would have been literally impossible.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

The website sums it up pretty well. It just leaves out the part where the feds pay for it if you can't afford it, but that's not relevant to expats since it's for Swiss people only.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

I just realized… This means Micky Mouse enters the public domain, right before the end of Trumps 2nd term in office!

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Then it'll be trademark cases instead of copyright cases.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Jewsny confirmed for dumping hundreds of millions into 2020 Dem Nominee's pockets.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

It's a 50 year cycle where the political system cleans itself out. It's why people remember the movers, shakers and bad presidents that led to the change but it is hard to remember the inbetweens. Also regardless of how hard the Jews try you can't bury a good president.

As long as Disney still uses Mickey Mouse they own the rights to him. It is kind of weird how it works.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

That's not quite correct… You'll be able to use the version from Steamboat Willie. It's just the more modern depictions will still be off limits, for now.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Found another

Here's the source archive.fo/z2hSL @CUNTMAFIA

Other thread is past 750 so for visibility I'll just post this here

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

That just means the superior version will be used more instead of the newer popular one.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

yeah, but it was "our" idea

Sure. In the 1900s. In Germany. A decidedly white, right wing country at that time. It only took the US 120 years and the left had to fuck it up first. But they still will write it their way into common bore books.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

The unkiked version. Back when Walt was supporting the right team.

Make Mickey Mouse Great Again

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

TPP is now dead, for good

/v/ here, Nippon's vidya and anime are saved! Thank you Trump! Have some beautiful Aryan women Holla Forums, enjoy!

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

How does the logic work when it comes to the 'versions'? Mickey Mouse is Mickey Mouse, the character. If his first appearance becomes part of public domain, shouldn't any future incarnations do that as well?
This seems rife for logic abuse. We know it is the same character, regardless of any cosmetic changes.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

The idea is that the works Disney produced featuring Mickey Mouse from then to now costed them money to make and it would be a 10/10 shoah if 100 years of Mickey Mouse entered the public domain all at once. No doubt Disney will litigate against depictions of Mickey Mouse that use aspects from beyond the latest available public domain material.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Look at all the characters Disney took from the public domain; their versions of these characters are still off limits, but we can still take the versions that are in the p[ublic domain and use them as we like. The fact that they're still the same character, does not matter. It doesn't even matter if Disney is still makeing new versions of the character; once SBW is in the public domain, that version of Micky goes with it.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

8214988(heil'd)
Thanks Hitler.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

gives me dubs
fuck up a heiling of
it's like I channeled Wojack himself
P-praise Kek…

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Interesting, thanks.
It's still heavily exploitable, though… So what happens if I make a talking Mickey with a voice similar to the current one and slap a retro-tacular SBW style to him? As a derivative work, I used the SBW style but added modern-Mickey characteristics.

We all know Disney is gonna fight the fuck out to prevent any 'misuse'.

Interesting story: I'm from Paraguay, and there's a food product company here that produces and distributes stuff like salt, flour, condiments and spice. It's name and logo? Mickey.
Unsurprisingly enough, the big D went after them and lost. This was due to technicalities and some hilarity.
I can't find sources in english, only spanish but here's a one if you want to google-translate:
hoy.com.py/negocios/el-da-que-mickey-paraguay-gan-pelea-legal-al-gigante-walt-disney-de-ee.uu

Long story short, international brand registrations don't (or didn't, dunno time specifics) hold water, the brands had to be registered individually for local business operations.
And in some cases, a local business can end up registering a brand before the international company tries to enter the market… It's kinda like domain squatting.
This can happen with brands that are just common words slapped together, such as Burger King - a local businessman had a small restaurant named the same when BK entered the local market. They had to pay out in order to acquire the local brand and be able to operate. (Wonder why they didn't go the Australian way, where BK is named Hungry Jack's…)
As for Mickey's case, the local company won because they registered it first before Disney for the gastronomic category, and because the Disney Mickey's registration was for his face seen from the front, not from the side as the local Mickey was registered.

More info on Mickey and BK (still in spanish though):
medium.com/@paul_lando/ésto-hace-que-el-paraguayo-sea-único-en-su-especie-76d0d23155e8" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https:[email protected][email protected]ie-76d0d23155e8

As a result of this, the local Mickey company does not export any of their products, and their logo is always a sidefaced Mickey - any other pose would bring out the big D's lawyers again.

So yeah… this whole 'entering PD' thing is probably going to be one hell of a battlefield. Disney will probably keep lobbying to extend copyrights but there's got to be a limit to how much they let them push through.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

This. I'm not well versed in matters of healthcare to be honest, but everything this post says hits home in the most basic way. Imagine a Walmart employee coming to your house and escorting you down to shop at their store. Or something similar, fuck that.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

lol, that url got filtered due to the @ sign. Archive link here:
archive.fo/R5F39

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

The fuck are you talking about nigger? The url works just fine

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

You're right, the actual link does work….
Medium URLs have @ signs, so when I saw it as [email protected] I thought it'd break.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

This is something Bernie fans wanted too. Hopefully those who switched to Hillary or stayed at home are ashamed and will be on the right side in 2020.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

A MOVING JPG

HOLY SHIT

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

I'm sure those kikes will figure out how to profit.

They charge you like 100 bux for two tylenol in a hospital

Trust me they'll still make a killing with 50% profit loss

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Imagine if it were actually over.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Someone better replace raving with trump saying winning before i kill a nigger
DO IT

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Mr. Trump, you're going to say please stop, we can't keep winning
I think I know what he meant by this now
He's not even in fucking office yet

James Williams
James Williams

Damn Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet & he is already making America great again

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Can't exactly stop winning, while the world keeps spininng.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

welded differential

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

repeating the forced meme of Trump keeping parts of Obamacare

Subversive kikes and subversive retards both go over the wall.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

(((Confirmed))):

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/ttip-eu-stoppt-freihandelsabkommen-wegen-trump-a-1120955.html

Austin Young
Austin Young

I bet a surprising number of Trump voters use Obama care. If he takes it away or doesn't improve upon healthcare, Trump will feel the wrath. ACA has a bad rap that isn't deserved. don't get kiked and over pay for your well being

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

You do know cascadia is a leftist movement, don't you? Northwest Front is the nazi one

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

I just prefer the flag over the NWF one, besides I think it would be easy to subvert the cascadia fags.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

tfw already winning ahead of schedule and under budget

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

I wonder how much he can milk the Clintons for favors.
I think that the reason she conceded, an hour after saying she wouldn't, is because Trump made a deal with her. I just hope the deal wasn't to pardon her.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

No way in hell would he. Worst case, he doesn't appoint the special prosecutor he promised.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

I was lax paying attention to Pence. At least he knows Jews should be in Israel.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Part of it is that the rhetoric you hear from some that American customers are basically subsidizing drug prices around the world isn't unfounded. Drug prices in most of the third world tend to be rock bottom; drugs are either frequently handed freely by organizations like MSF (Medecins Sans Frontiers, AKA Doctors without borders) or the UN, or else drug companies elect to sell them for a small charge over shipping costs.

Point being, if drug companies didn't have markets like the US and a handful of other Western countries where drugs remain relatively expensive for whatever reason, they would complain so loudly about dismal ROI (somewhat rightly so) that you would see a few things result.

One is that new drugs would not come to market as frequently if at all. Most of the pure research is done by universities in conjunction with these corps - that is true - but it has to be born out by the corps themselves, and that requires substantial investment in time and $$. Two is that supplies would shrink, and this would most affect the third-world. Third is that, related to supply shrinkage, prices would rise. Demand is relatively inelastic.

All in all, I don't think that would be a horrible thing if world prices converged on the US, while American drug prices dropped slightly. I think the whole mode of capitalism we have right now is completely ass fucking backward. Basically, the West is producing the stuff by which third-world demography explodes, and has been doing so for the past 120 or so years. But the majority of non-perishable consumer goods are shipped vast distances. Things like textiles, nigger tech (consumer electronics), toys, etc. None of our great industrialists of the past 70 years paused to think whether this was something that could stand the test of time. They just wanted to crank out as much cheap shit and make a quick fortune.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Don't you start, faggot. My mother is going through chemo and it has been tooth and nail to get disability for her. While she's on a trial that is soon to be covered one day more in America. They denied her. We are the protectors, we will run them red. If my mother dies under your current situation. So do you.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

88D CHESS

mfw

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

You now know who holds the trigger.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Holla Forums's autism encumbers it and often prevents real progress in defeating the Marxist faggets. We need more discussion here on how to use the tools of the enemy.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

The spoilers betray you.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

It's good to celebrate but don't these things come back under a new name a year or two later?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Not yet. It is time to break them.

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

You have only a few months to grow stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

There are only 11 dimensions

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

he's unaware of the 88th dimension

Look at him, look at him and kek.

William Jones
William Jones

That's if you only follow M-theory, bosonic string theory states there are 26.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Yes take a look at CISPA SOPA ACTA All the same bullshit under another name and let's not begin about CETA.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Isn't there some quote about tyranny being the same thing?

James Smith
James Smith

I run through them all.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Anit- ((( merchant )))

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

When was the last time?

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

I think Trump should rename the amended law to "Americare"

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

This

Trump said he would replace Obamacare and he is already creating his own thing based on it.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Remember when reddit was competent enough to organize half a million people protesting against the TPP?
Me neither.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

I won't be happy until I know for certain that TiSA is kill. That's the true monster.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

TiSA is ours now. And the drones. And the gunrunning programs of the ATF. And the IRS.

We wanted limited government and subsidiarity. But ooh no, can't have hicks being backward. Gotta make it Federal. Well fuckers, enjoy trying to get out of your sanctuary cities.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Okay maybe I've been living under a rock but wtf is TiSA? Given the context is it part of that section 8 bullshit?

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Trump is taking us back to the Berenstein universe, lads. This nightmare is ending.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

I remember something about him saying people need healthcare or shit, but that's it.

it would be better to let onigger pass it and Trump destroy it

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Riding this wave feels so good. GO TRUMP!

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Josef Mengele

Isn't he credited for creating a lot of the techniques used by MK Ultra/Monarch? You know the Rape, rape, rape, give child an item/animal to cope with, rape, rape, let child with toy/animal to recover. Torture, rape, torture, leave child with toy/animal then come in and destroy/kill it in front of child to shatter the mind

James Flores
James Flores

Interesting, must try.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

wew, checked.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

nicovideo.jp/watch/nm30017444
Released yesterday in Europe.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

I hope you weebs can take the first step

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

not even president yet
only won the election a few days ago
has already prevented WW3 and killed TPP

As a burger-challenged individual, thank you Trump. Bongo, Bush and Clinton (the one who was president) never did anything good. Trump is on the way to making the whole planet great.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

It has to be a country capable of producing people which drive the value of their currency to be fairly on par with the US.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Didn't Japan just ratify it anyway?
Doesn't that mean they're stuck with all the bullshit of the TPP without the benefits of actually being in a trade deal with the US and the other countries?
I think I'm wrong, so what's really going to happen there now?

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

She wouldn't be bad if she lost 20 or so pounds.

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

I was thinking exactly the same thing. “20 lbs and she could be a MILF”, I said to myself.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

emergance

I fucking hate you faggots that can't spell.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

posting CGP Faggot
who thinks Jared Diamond is correct

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

The TPP needed all its nation members to ratify it in order for it to be in effect. So now it's virtually useless and unenforceable for everyone involved. They may as well dump it into the trash and pretend it never existed.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

🙂🙂😆😠😢👍🚲❤ MAGA😆😆🙂🙂😢😠😆

Xavier White
Xavier White

This is a good day for the Australian Healthcare system

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

that arachnid
kekkity.

also is that a fucking kaiju?

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Obongo deserves NO legacy!
He should get the rope and remembered as the traitorous failure of a nigger he really is.

Great news on TPP though, ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

YFW DONALD TRUMP LITERALLY SAVED ANIME (and video games n shit)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

well that was quick

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

He's a hyper-pragmatist. If he sees something that works, then he might use it. But yeah, we can't just tweak & rebrand A.C.A., because the foundational goal–to get white people to provide free healthcare to black & brown people–is quite a proble.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Maybe you would have thought twice.

But you couldn't
and You didn't.

Foolish guac bowl merchant.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

How does he do it, though? He wasn't even trying. It just happens.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

Remember how Trump thinks. Get King Nigger out of office without a pardon with shillary, THEN hang her up by a hook so at that point he can't do a fucking thing about it.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

sanctuary cities defunded

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

With Trump turning the cultural tide in our favor we can now use literally use "current year" as an argument.
How can you be against the Wall? It's 2017! Come on, man!
post yfw when you first realized this

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

I can't wait to see the leftoid tears from that.
the American people are OBLIGATED to pay for these cities to break the law!

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

R-Remove the Electoral Collage!

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Sieg Heil!!!
Praise Kek!

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Yayyy!!!!!
Can we pleeaase gas the kikes now?

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Those trips though.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

I can feel it. I can feel the magic.

nobody shitting on """weeb""" stuff
Wow what a nice day

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Why must you push it? Do your thing but don't think everybody accepts you fully.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

S-sauce on the second gif?

William Carter
William Carter

don't think everybody accepts you fully
What

What are you, a date a live or something?

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

election over
d&c shit vanishes from all boards
Gee, I wonder.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

The TPP was a stinking pile of abusive regulation, but free trade and international cooperation is good.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

quality post

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

bump

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

/leftypol/ here, thanks for this awesome news.

The ruling class of the bourgeios just got dealt a heavy blow, and the police state took a step back today. The internet is saved, and autistic libtards are shrieking in the streets.

Today is a beautiful day.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

shoo shoo communist

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

furry pic
/leftypol/ here
hahahahah never fails, you commies are all mentally ill!

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Undernoticed.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

This.

fumufumu
Never fails to make my kokoro go doki doki.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

porn is degenerate user STOP
you to

hnnnnng

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

kill yourself, weebfaggot
/cuckchan/index.html

here's your (You)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Trumpcare

Oh fuck, can you imagine the reaction from Hillaryfags who might one day find that their very life depends on a guy they insisted was a nazi.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

/intl/ and goons triggered by anime again

Fuck off of imageboards altogether nigger.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Because masturbating to fucking drawings made by some gooks of some anatomically wrong women that don't even exist will SURELY secure the existence of our people and a future to white children.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU DEGENERATE WEEB SHIT
Holla Forums WAS NEVER AN ANIME BOARD AND NEVER WILL BE,GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL

YOU WERE ONLY USEFULL IN TRIGGERING LIBSHITS BY PUTTING MAGA HATS IN YOUR FETISHISTIC GOOK CARTOONS

YOUR RESOURCES WERE VITAL TO OUR PLAN……UP UNTIL NOW

WE ARE THE SYSTEMS RECKONING ,HERE TO END THE BORROWED TIME YOU DEGENERATES HAVE BEEN LIVING ON

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

This isn't 4kids, you have no mods shilling for weebcucks so you can retain your safe autism space. Remove yourself from this planet.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

EVERYONE WHO I DON'T IS A /intl/ GOON!
NOT ME WHO SHITS DOWN THE WHOLE BOARD BY POSTING DEGENERATE CARTOONS!

NEVER EVER ME!

eat shit weebfaggot

Logan James
Logan James

This user is the biggest guy on this board and also speaks the truth.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

/remove

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

this

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

This is now an anime thread

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Why they hate us so?
I Wonder why…

You have /a/index.html for that, i suggest you to go back there.

Carter White
Carter White

being this mad

You goons make yourselves too obvious.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

/intl/ mad as fuck
Feeling smug

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

The Democrat's and leftist of yesterday are the moderates of today. Today's left see's them as far right as any republican & despises them for their logical arguments and viewpoints. That's the kind of Democrat Trump was, no one in their right mind would stay in whats evolved into the crybaby party. So we might still have Obama care but I'd be bettin Trump will work a better deal with the greedy insurance companies so the middle class isn't getting raped by it. He's stopped the TPP and is going to gut NAFTA… not even in office and has already done more for American working class & poor then Obama did in 8 years.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

back to /intl/index.html

[Smug Lvl - 9000]

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Your reasoning is comparable to that of a nigger:
They hatin', they, jelly, haterz gonna hate, bix nood, muh dik!
Nobody here gives a fuck if you like anime, but you keep spamming your unrelated crap no one gives a fuck about, and then bitch like a butthurt faggot when people call you out for it.
It's like everytime you post your shit you are saying:
Hey guys! look at me! i like anime!
I like anime i said!
did i tell you how much i love anime?
You like anime, we get it, but we don't give a fuck, you have /a/index.html for that, there you can talk about anime as much as you like with people that actually cares about the subject.
This is Holla Forums and it's a politics board, in case you haven't noticed, and amine has nothing to do with it.
Also this:

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Let the butthurt flow through you, shills

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

called goon by cuckchan animeposter
when cuckchan was founded by goons
This is why you don't give internet to kids born in 2000, people.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD , BE GONE DEGENERATE JEW PUPPET

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

They still think this site is like the old one where anime spam was protected under cuckage lad's autistic goon rules

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

tl;dr

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Anime is, always has been and always will be part of chan culture. Deal with it.

Also I like gore too.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

I mean this

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

I mean they have an entire fucking board for that, but they still flood Holla Forums threads with that shit and wonder why people get annoyed by them.
And they have the nerve to talk about derailing and D&C.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

autism

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Thanks a lot Holla Forums we change the world

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Anime spam is, always has been and always will be part of cuckchan culture. Deal with it.
Okay, but this is a different site. Get out

Nolan King
Nolan King

I don't really talk about anime on Holla Forums. I only use them as reaction pics here.
This.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

call yourself natsoc or redpilled
watch shitty Japanese cartoons full of T&A and or autistic Japanese girls/women while jacking off to them and saying that all 3d women are scum
flood the board with this shit and your shitty taste in Japanese cartoons
complain when Holla Forums goes ape shit or chimps out every once in a while

If you faggots at least posted good stuff like VOTOMs, LOGH, Texhnolyze, Zippang, Gasaraki, Fune wo Amu etc I'd be more inclined to defend you. But you don't, you always post moe shit like Girls und Panzer, or masturbation bait like Kill La Kill.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

This is a chan site, CHAN, deal with it.

Chan (ちゃん) is a form of san used to refer to children and female family members, close friends and lovers. The change from san to chan is a kind of "baby talk" in Japanese where "sh" sounds are turned into "ch" sounds, such as chitchai for chiisai, "small".

Chan is also used for adults who are considered to be kawaii (cute or loveable). For example, Arnold Schwarzenegger gained the nickname Shuwa-chan

Anime is part of chan culture, this is true for any and all chan sites.

The anti anime autism is d&c. It's a 'fracture point' used by agitators. They join a thread posting anime where it is not the most appropriate then switch proxies and call themselves out on it. Then sit back and watch the thread devolve into chaos as anons argue with one another. Kinda like christian vs non christian or age of consent/marage age vs murder all pedos. It is clearly a shill tactic and obviously anyone who does not share my point of view is helping the shills as only my viewpoint is truly valid.

Christians are cucks
Age of consent needs to be lowered to 12
Anime is always appropriate
The Moon needs to be colonized more than Mars
Iranians (Persians) are Aryan but Arabs are not
Fins are cute

:^)

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

WHAT threads? The MAGA Anime hat thread? One thread is spam?

Given that people primarily use them for reaction images, a lot of the classic era is harder to mine than slice of life/comedy moeshit.

Here, have some out of my collection though.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

This is the politcs board.
POLITICS
not ANIME
not AUTISM
/a/utism

also ignores the fact that weebs literally, unshamingly claimed to have willingly derailed the thread

Argument invalid.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

also ignores the fact that weebs literally, unshamingly claimed to have willingly derailed the thread >>8232600Argument invalid.
That's EXACTLY what i was talking about.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

This is a party thread, not a digging thread, not a thread about esoteric arguments regarding the size nigger preserves will be and weather or not recreational nigger hunting will be allowed. It's a fucking party thread on a CHAN site. Deal with it fagot.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

This is a dead thread now. Don't post in it.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

abloobloobloo muh anime
Not an excuse.
Your argument is still invalid. Deal with it.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

see this

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

How dare you not party the way I want you to party

the thread

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Oh the irony.
pot calling keetle black.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

I am literally laughing my ass off right now. This is too much.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

My autism is more powerful than your autism, goon.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

It feels so great things are finally becoming good.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR UR CARTOONS TRIGGER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

calls others niggers

kek

kek butthurt

call yourself natsoc or redpilled
watches cartoons of any kind

You're no better than anyone else faggot.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

And this site was founded by a former cuckchan user, so you have no argument.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

he never browsed cuckchan before

So you came from reddit then? You have to go back, faggot.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

weebs still shitposting
Holy shit, thanks for proving me right.

Michael Green
Michael Green

You lost, Rick.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Calls other people butthurt
Cries like a faggot when someone dares touching his precious anime, as if they insulted his mom.
likes "kawaii" faggotry
calls other people faggots
The irony and denial is strong
LEL

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

There's nothing to win here, you retard.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

You only make me want to post more. Sweet sweet anger.

flood unrelated boards with their fandoms
it started with an unrelated non-anime reply

Nobody here gives a fuck if you like anime
I'm angry because I saw anime pictures on MY BOARD

Why they hate us so?
Who is this "us" you speak of?

checked and hailed

And the conclusion is Kyuuu~ you baga gaijins are so anger >3< nyahahahaha

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

Don't you know that the continued existence of the tiny island of Japan is a threat to European supremacy? Anime posters like you are anti-White cuck civic nationalist weebs that should die. Japs are a greater threat than Jews since their animes teach those anti-White concepts like the importance of masculinity, tradition, and duty.

Mason White
Mason White

I'm angry because I saw anime pictures on MY BOARD
Wear some fucking glasses, because apparently you can't even read, unlike you i don't go to /a/ saying "anime sucks" or posting unrelated stuff i like being an annoying fuck to people that are there to discuss something else, unlike you.
This is not "my" board you retard, is the board for people who want to discuss politics not anime, again, there's /a/ for that.
You only make me want to post more. Sweet sweet anger.
"I am not asshurt guys, i swear it, look how mature i am about it, i am not sperging at all"

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

And the conclusion is Kyuuu~ you baga gaijins are so anger >3< nyahahahaha
Thanks for your contribution to western civilization.

Easton King
Easton King

Anime posters like you are anti-White cuck civic nationalist weebs
A weeb can't even be natsoc because they put japanese culture above their own. That's not something I do.
that should die
D&C
Japs are a greater threat than Jews
Oy vey! Them gooks threat da whitey! I'm not saying they're not it's just funny
since their animes teach those anti-White concepts like the importance of masculinity, tradition, and duty
I learned all of those from videogames and anime because my parents are hardcore liberals

Well, all I did was reply to OP with "I can feel the magic" and replied to the "let's dance" so why am I arguing with you spergs about """unrelated""" stuff hmm? You're forcing a derail and projecting shit on me like the retards you are.

That was bait that makes even me feel bad

No matter what I do in real life, all you can see is my posts. You don't know who the people you're replaying to are, and from what I can tell in this thread, the "weebs" you're antagonizing are baiting you into spilling spaghetti which is exactly what you're doing. Get your shit together, don't feed the bait. I'd say you're trying D&C because being real natsoc/nationalist/traditionalist would put you above simple butthurt and bean spilling so I conclude you're doing it on purpose.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Oh shit I just realized this was irony. Fuck. You got me

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

You're forcing a derail and projecting shit on me like the retards you are.
Ahem:

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

That wasn't me haha you silly oaf

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

It doesn't matter, it's you who took the Whole thing personally.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Wear some fucking glasses
because apparently
you…
unlike you…
unlike you…
No you made it personal yourself

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

First of all, not all posts against anime were made by myself, second i only started saying that there's a Whole board, /a/, if you want to post and discuss anime, at that point you started sperging out spamming anime, and in fact, derailing the board, though was the first to start.
Stating that i don't care, means that i really don't care, i am not "mad" as you say, about what you like, people come here on Holla Forums to discuss politics, it's the only place we can do it without censorship, you have the dedicated boards and the ENTIRE FUCKING WEB to talk about anime.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

So I was watching the disney dub of nausicaa when this scene happened.

I had to make it into a webm.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

They get angry over anime pictures on the internet, sad!.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Tiny version, maybe this one's better

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

posting reaction images in a stickied celebration shitposting thread is derailing the board.

kike, your trying too hard

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Try reading the Whole thread again.
kike
you couldn't be more wrong.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Get out jew-goon.
We both know you and the Jew fear the Animus.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

Image boards transcend mere text based communication. Chan sites are anime centric in the images used to convey extra meaning to a post note the suffix 'chan'. Anyone who cant tolerate our culture needs to leave as they clearly are a fucking kike and do not belong. Now I don't know how much Jewish blood you have, when I call you a kike I am saying you are an ideological kike. You come here and try to dictate to us how we are to run our posting. You are a parasitic infiltrator who shits up everything you touch (just like irl kikes infiltrate nations and try to dictate how there culture is to be), and I think there is a high probability that you are doing it on purpose because you get some sort of sadistic kick out of it, because you are a kike. You really should be gassed.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

You lost the entire election Rick, now you have to spend the rest of your life looking at your niglet grandchild before eventually killing yourself in shame. You were beaten by none other than the "childless single men who masturbate to anime" and that must really chap your ass.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Not being an obsessed weeaboo = Being Rick Wilson/ a cuck
Great logic there.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

sageing a sticky

you aren't from around here are you?

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

You come here and try to dictate to us how we are to run our posting
Pot calling the keetle black
You really should be gassed.
Stop caring about politics, goyim, just be a weeaboo who can't think about anything unrelated to anime for more than ten minutes.
I think you are the one who needs to go back in the oven, Yosef.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

If anyone wants to see an active poster unironically calling for the deaths of every Jap, just take a look at

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Holla Forums: 1
triggered goons: 0

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

saging a sticky
You really are Rick Wilson aren't you? Tell me, just how painful is Trump's win?

John Nelson
John Nelson

Well Holla Forums is really over 6 gorillion in score considering WE PRESIDENT NAO, while the goons are going to be swinging from lamp posts very soon. They're all going to die, big league.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Trump's win is the best thing that ever happened in recent history, so i am pretty happy about it, thanks for asking.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

I'm no weeaboo and have not seen an anime in five years. That does not stop me from collecting images and posting them how I like. You sir fagolot are kvetching about anime posters in a celebration thread. Just try a little introspection and see just how kikeish you are being. But I don't expect any of the like from you because you are not posting in good faith. You are a fucking agitator here looking to stir up shit. What you don't get is that this sort of gas lighting - consensus building - fracture point exploration: will always fail here. We are not like other forums. We don't give a shit about our egos and our convictions are firm.

hrr hrr hrr I sure trolled Holla Forums hard today hrr hrr hrr

Trolls trolling trolls, we also do this shit for fun.

Your a failure at trolling, your a failure as a human, your a failure at life and you should probably just kill yourself.

/suicide/index.html may have more guidance if my pic was not help enough

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Your a failure at trolling, your a failure as a human, your a failure at life and you should probably just kill yourself. /suicide/index.html may have more guidance if my pic was not help enough
God i hate "le projection" meme, but your cancerous post is nothing but that.
hurr durr you offended my feelings! kill yourself :,(
Tell me where you dad touched you, because you are clearly not a balanced person.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

But I don't expect any of the like from you because you are not posting in good faith
Maybe try reading the whole thread again, and look who started the derailing.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

And this what you degenerate to?

Clearly derail started and went full on

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

And what about>>8232600

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

(20)

What about it, shill. It was one little post and you flip your shit you take the bait so hard you gotta shitpost in impotent rage towards anime and try to derail the rest of the thread?

Yeah I know d&c uses anime posting for there ends, to trigger faggots just like you into doing just what your dooing. See

The anti anime autism is d&c. It's a 'fracture point' used by agitators. They join a thread posting anime where it is not the most appropriate then switch proxies and call themselves out on it. Then sit back and watch the thread devolve into chaos as anons argue with one another. Kinda like christian vs non christian or age of consent/marage age vs murder all pedos. It is clearly a shill tactic.

The fact of the matter is anime reaction images are always relevant on Holla Forums and anyone who spurgs out about it is either d&c or a useful idiot. In either case they deserve a nice lethal dose of gas.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

If you don't like anime like me, you are a shill, a kike, JIDF, Rick Wilson D&C etc.
Sure, shlomo it's US who are D&C.
It was one little post and you flip your shit you take the bait so hard you gotta shitpost in impotent rage towards anime and try to derail the rest of the thread?
Again, not all posts against anime were made by myself.
You want to talk about being assblasted?
What about the reactions to
and
?
B-But it's okay when we do it.
The chan culture may be born about that, but Holla Forums always was about politics, the ones "shitposting with impotent rage" were the people i reminded that there is a whole fucking board dedicated to anime, otherwise there's no fucking point in having different dedicated boards to begin with.
I didn't "flip my shit", you got butthurt for me simply stating that i don't give a fuck about anime.
Is it over or you want to continue crying and wishing me death for daring to not care about your precious anime and wanting to come here to read and discuss about politics?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

You've been at this for HOURS, my sides.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

If you keep calling me out….
smh

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

yfw you will never be d363dc
you will never be triggered by cartoon characters for 6 hours
you will never flip out like an anti-trump protesting libcuck nigger

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Just to glorify our Lord and Saviour, what were the specific bad parts of the TPP?

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Trump is clearly showing signs of trying to do some bipartisin work
Why the fuck would you want to do that when Republicans have ALL THREE branches of government in their hands? This is the time to boldly push to the right hard, not milquetoast "bipartisan" shit.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

If you don't like anime like me, you are a shill, a kike, JIDF, Rick Wilson D&C etc.

If you cant tolerate anime you are any of those things and worse. And by tolerate I mean not sperg out like an outraged liberal every time you see it.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Trump is clearly showing signs of trying to do some bipartisin work
Why the fuck would you want to do that when Republicans have ALL THREE branches of government in their hands? This is the time to boldly push to the right hard, not milquetoast "bipartisan" shit.

Fucking kike you act like we are republicans or something. It's called national SOCIALISM. We are not corporatist whores. Some times giving an olive branch to the other half of the nation is needed to get them to accept things they may otherwise not accept. And until/unless senate rules are changed again it still takes a super majority to push bills through the process. Not to mention how much leverage it can give you with the assholes in your own party if they know you can scrape up enough votes from the other side to make up the difference should they sperg out.

I doubt there's a single true Holla Forumsack who would bat an eye at 'conceding' universal healthcare if it meant passing no net immigration in a quid pro quo. Or enshrining the right to abort in the constitution if we could also get anti miscegenation along with it.

Despite what you may thing the so called left is not utterly devoid of all reason and ideas. Yes republicans are a better fit for us in this dichotomy but they are pretty fucked up too. Most rank and file democrats were more opposed to the TPP-TAA-TPA for instance than republicans.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/797527910349414400

"White House has announced that #TPP is dead: youtube.com/watch?v=sVQQLN-dxkE All eyes now turn to #TiSA, which carries on: wikileaks.org/tisa/ "

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

If Trump is only a four year prez
You think he will be promoted to God Emperor this quickly?

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

massively underrated post

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Why did they wait until after Trump won? I thought Hillary was against it, too? It is almost as though that was a complete lie…

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

This is a very insightful way to reduce healthcare costs.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Was getting hot part of your head?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ahahaha. enjoy your ban.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Checked

Eli White
Eli White

ISFP do suck

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

He's always said he wants to keep at least the preexisting conditions part.

That is literally the only good thing about the ACA. The only thing I cared about.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

I am not mad, it's everyone else who are, and to prove it l'l post a picture of a anime smug girl to hide the fact that someone on the internet offended my feelings, this way i'll win any argument despite making no fucking point, right?

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

posts on 8ch
I'm not a loser like those weebs tho!

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

I read and post on Holla Forums because i am a NatSoc. do you know any other place to discuss politics without any censorship for wrong think like whatever-ism or something-phobia?

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

do you know any other place to discuss politics without any censorship for wrong think
24 posts of screaming about people liking what you do not like

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

You really are mad, again being on Holla Forums doesn't mean being a no life basement dweller, second i don't go to /a/ spamming pictures of cars and then whining about censorship if people on /a/ want to talk about anime and not cars, is that hard to understand?

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

I read and post on Holla Forums because i am a NatSoc
That's cool
Doesn't change the fact that for you to call anyone here a loser is the pot calling the kettle black. There are also other places to read and post because you are NatSoc.

do you know any other place to discuss politics without any censorship for wrong think like whatever-ism or something-phobia?
Not in any way relevant to any point, you could make your own forum and or website if you felt like it. Instead you come to a place where the users on it are going to be cynical weebs and then freak out whenever someone posts a reaction picture or webm of or anything of that sort with anime, or video game, or japanese culture.

Look here buddy, you're the foreigner in these parts. Don't like anime or japanese culture? Here are your options
get out
learn to like anime
tolerate it and ignore it

I guess you could also
whine and bitch and demand people stop posting anime
Somehow I don't think that endears people to your cause though.

If the culture of the users was about cars no one would bitch because everyone already likes cars

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

posting anime makes you a no life basement dweller
Your being a dumbass aside, learn to adjust to board culture or move to somewhere like Stormfront that's more your speed. You can even attention whore over there.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

People on here are still butthurt about anime? This is what happens when autists come here with no prior chan experience

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

If the culture of the users was about cars no one would bitch because everyone already likes cars
Doesn't change the fact that dedicated boards exist for a reason.
Doesn't change the fact that for you to call anyone here a loser is the pot calling the kettle black.
so being on Holla Forums means being a no life?
I have a normal life and use my laptop for work with an open tab on Holla Forums to inform myself about current events since i stopped watching TV 10 years ago, how is that being a loser to you?
Only Rick Wilson thinks every right-winger is "a basement dweller who masturbates to anime" but i can guarantee to you that is far from the truth.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

opening Holla Forums while at work
Autism.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

I give no fucks

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

TPP
gone
NAFTA
gone
Obongocare
soon to be gone
ISIS
soon to be remobed
Yep, Obongo's legacy will be completly vanquished

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Sad! tbh

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Doesn't change the fact that dedicated boards exist for a reason.
Yeah, they exist for the more drawn out and frequent discussions. Doesn't mean that you can't post the culture's object of affection outside of that one specific board you dunce.

so being on Holla Forums means being a no life?
No, being on 8ch, where the users are no life weeb losers means being associated and identified as one. If that's not something you can handle, I suggest you're in the wrong place.

I have a normal life and use my laptop for work with an open tab on Holla Forums to inform myself about current events since i stopped watching TV 10 years ago, how is that being a loser to you?
Nobody asked for your bio, normie. Fuck off back to facebook or whatever other places that exist for you, clearly this place isn't one where you belong.

Here's a real tip for you, if you want to see less anime posting, and want don't want to see threads get derailed as badly as this one, don't respond to posts with anime in it, toleration and ignoring it is the only way you're going to keep your sanity. Because I can almost gauarntee that there's folks out there baiting you with anime, and you probably fall for it every time. It's almost like figuring out who's the jew in the room by dropping a penny on the ground and seeing who picks it up the quickest.

That's not true, he'll still have his spending and debt legacy. He'll still have his racial tensions legacy.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

don't forget his War-mongering legacy. Trump can fix a lot of Obamas bullshit, but he can't heal the millions of innocents dead at obama's (and his state departments) fingertips.

And, I'm sure when the e-mail scandal is all said and done…obama will have a few other legacies that we can all remember

John Robinson
John Robinson

Yep, Obongo's legacy will be completly vanquished
He still needs to go in jail for treason, i don't want the medias or history book to remember him as a hero just because he was muh first nigger president.
Only then, his "legacy" will be destroyed.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Yes. That is what autism entails.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

He's always going to be remembered as a hero. You think niggers are going to let something like jail time stop them from hero worship? Even if you let the history books show the record that he was jailed, and therefore a criminal, the nogs will just have their own alternative history, and say he was jailed because racism, or perhaps even other delusions. Remember, these are the same type of people willing to believe that Egypt was black and also Greek was black.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

If me simply having a life and not being a weeaboo bothers you that much, don't bother replying and move on, simple as that.
No need to be a butthurt autist about it.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Not
>USER WAS BANED FOR THIS POST

FUCK!

Also: TOP LEL, stay hotheaded!

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

he posts on 8ch
he takes his race VERY seriously
he HATES anime and will make sure EVERYone knows about it
he is given NO compensation

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Remember, these are the same type of people willing to believe that Egypt was black and also Greek was black.
Sure, but honestly, who takes that bullshit seriously apart from "black power" Niggers?

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

So mad

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

How much cock have you sucked today?
Looking for a rough estimate, since we both know you don't have a definite number.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Just as bad, your a traitor to our culture. And culture is at least a close second in importance to race. Anime reaction images have always been deeply ingrained in chan culture and this is a party thread so it is obviously very relevant. I don't know where you came from but it was not here, you either need to lurk more or go back. Don't invade our homeland and start demanding that we adapt to your cultural norms, that's something kikes and Muhammadans do.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

mfw a small guy tries to banepost
Do you feel in charge?

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

This just in, chaika front page.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

He doesn't suck on Japanese milf cock

It's been fun, lad don't let the memes control you

Julian White
Julian White

Well congratulations, you got yourself banned!
Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

We love you user

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Why is this shitshow of a thread still stickied?

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

(HOTHEAD WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

windowsfags think extensions are an indication of the type of a file
good goy, I hope you're enjoying your (((free))) Windows™ 10™ upgrade!

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

we wuz enabling goon jew faggot
Even horsefuckers are better than you

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

dubbs confirm

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

(HOTHEAD WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
PERFECT

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Cuckservative leader wants to renegotiate!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/gop-house-leader-wants-to-revive-tpp-dont-withdraw-renegotiate/

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

we should begin targeting TPP supporters and destroying them

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

I doubt there's a single true Holla Forumsack who would bat an eye at 'conceding' universal healthcare if it meant passing no net immigration in a quid pro quo.
I would. I can't believe how easy some of you faggots give in.

Or enshrining the right to abort in the constitution
Fuck the constitution

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Fuck the constitution
get out moshi