What a fucking waste

You cunts will defend this.

archive.is/tH0ze

I'm converting to Judaism(like Trump's daughter) so I no longer have to be surrounded by you gullible goys.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
blacklivesmattergame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you for Correcting The Record™!
$0.05 have been deposited to your bank account!

Do not give a single fuck about that, if he brings wall and deport them all (he will, he read Adios America) I don't fucking care.

You mean you're becoming a Shabbos Goy, you cannot be a jew by conversion.

I'll never defend it. If he fails to deliver on his, frankly, modest promises, civil war/revolution will be the only solution because we know how grim the future is going to be when he's out of there.

kek blesses this post

He's not going to comment on the issue since saying he will will make Hillary's people get shit ready and start bribing people left and right to cover their bases as well as start killing off all possible choices. It makes sense for him to say as little as possible on the issue until he is sworn in or until the electoral college vote.

Oh wow

He absolutely is, faggot shill. Fuck off.

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

Let's suppose he backed off from throwing Hillary away in prison. I don't think I would care. Hillary was utterly destroyed anyway. Trump's in office. Even if he doesn't MAGA, the liberal tears was worth it.

Implying of course that you aren't a kike. Which you are.

mastermason dubs denote truth

Both Clinton and Obama have conceded the fucking election. Do we have to wait until after January while he fills his adminstration with neoconservative kikes?

I fucking hate r/trump.

Once you're done concern trolling don't forget to change the pis bottles and throw away the poop socks

The " at the beginning and end aren't clear enough?

wtf i hate trump now and i wish gary johnson got in instead
#DumpDrumpf
#ILoveSuckingGary'sJohnson
#OpenBorders
#BlackLivesMatter
#TPP

This board is fucking done.

LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW

Blow your brains out.

its called haggling
(((you))) don't need to
but yeah yeah fuck him

sorry but got higher dubs

sage

Of course, you being a transparent shill implied otherwise.

so many good guys ITT. Trump is connected to fucking Roy Cohn who's connected to the Craig Spence and the Franklin Pedo scandal, not to mention his friendship with Epstein. He's sexually compromised so he has to dance for his masters. Roger Strone was also connected to Roy Cohn.

Read this:

>fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/

then get the fuck out?

sage

Reminder that all this shilling returned about on the 9th at afternoon eastern.
It's coordinated shitposting/shilling.

Do you think we have forgotten so soon?

I guess we should have waited for Hitler!
P.s. Tell your globalist kike boss Soros that he should shove a knife up his urethra

that is not what I was saying

Yes we do, that's the law, and unfortunately the law matters to the large percentage of the population who are cucked faggots, who are not too different from other varities of cucked faggots such as yourself.

sauce

CTR, you can stop, you lost, the campaign is over.
The demoralization attempts are getting so bad.
Besides, we were the ones who gave him power and by kek we can take it away if he doesn't play by our rules.

nope different person kike, you would know all about changing IDs though

#blacklivematter: the game.
blacklivesmattergame.com/

I thought you guys sucked before, but wow you're really bad now that the well paid guys left

Thanks user

Here is a normie friendly version

shutup ctr, my last reply off to go have some fun.

low energy

You do realize that Soros and Hillary are trying to initiate a coup? All these protests are part of that. This is why Trump has been saying very little in regards to anything and has been acting in a toned down manner. Of course you're an idiot with no mind for strategy and think he should run around screaming yolo like some nigger.

I'm a Cruzmissile now