Atomic Blonde /gen/

Thoughts?

Is the lesbian sex scene any good?

I really dislike Charlize Theron's acting in everything. I haven't seen this though, just wanted to shit on her.

Pass

lost to the emoji movie/10

If you've seen this film you are a fucking idiot plain and simple

Could be said for everything in theaters right now.

Yes, very true

Hard pass.

The only decent le stronk womyn movie is David Fincher's GWTDT imo

I'll allow Sucker Punch too ib4 reddit

How many skinny-female-ninja-assassin-beats-up-dozens-of-men movies are there?

somebody think of some more, because I'm probably leaving out dozens of other examples of this.

So why even make Atomic Blonde?

Naked Killer

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD

Pure shit, it's muh misogyny muh evil Nazis plot shows how unoriginal (((writers))) are now.

I must say I would like to have sex with her.

But this is the first first female 007, so says a movie quote by Screen Crush in an ad…

the ending got leaked on youtube.

You must be lost. This is the meme board.

Ultraviolet

Not Dunkino.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU CIS WHITE MALE SCUM AND FUKC THE PATRAIRCHY!!!!!

Because there has never been a female action movie ever, and we have to break that glass ceiling. there has never been a female action movie ever, and we have to break that glass ceiling. there has never been a female action movie ever, and we have to break that glass ceiling.

HEALTH's cover of Blue Monday was good, but that's been released for months, so this film really had nothing going for it.

Why is it that only anime can do badass female characters well?

I flew into a fucking fit when I saw the poster for it at the theater. She played the lead in Monster because without makeup her face is ugly as fuck. She has the tits of a chubby 12 year old boy. Her being pushed as a sex symbol makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I am so fucking sick of Hollywood trying to pass off these ugly cunts as sex symbols. Star Trek: Beyond and Mummy both failed for trying to sell themselves on sex with the same flat, ugly, dimple-chinned dyke on the cover.

WOMEN HAVE FUCKING TITS, YOU SICK PEDO FUCKS. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

that's news to me

I want to lick her vagina every morning and night.

She was jealous.

Are niglets censored now?

I don't even mind "skinny female ninja assassins" beating up dozen of adult men twice her size if they at least try to put some thought into it.

I mean, if she is a skilled assassin who trained her whole life and the guys are some shitty security workers, it makes sense. If the fights are coreographed in a way that she goes for the weak spots like knees, throat, testicles, and avoids taking direct hits, then yeah, I'm cool with it.

It's not the case of Atomic Blonde tough…

It's going to bomb.

People under 18 are censored in Bri'n because the crumpetment is afraid that pedophiles will scour the pages of the Daily Mail for images of children to masturbate over.

it's shit

If they just sent the paedos back to paedoland it wouldn't be a problem.

Dunkirk, like all of Nolan's movies after Insomnia, is shit.

closet fag approved.

Have you seen a single original film come out of Hollywood in the last decade you retarded faggot?

Why do you think any movies get made?

money laundering?

I'd very much be interested in an answer to your question, so long as it's not economic in nature, but rather focused on the psychological need the business of movie-making is seeking to fulfill.

Why do people want to watch a movie, and what does Hollywood believe it's fulfilling in people to warrant charging money so as to meet that psychological need?

Why can't Americans spell?

Æ

because Japan doesn't give a shit about feminism, there's your answer

Atomically?

or blondly

She's a terrible actress. Basically plays herself in every movie. A little moody and bitchy. Decent athletic body but meh. Would not pay to see. would not pirate to see unless completely bored.

Go back to the board you killed you autistic, thin-mustache sporting, rotting ham-eating, depressingly ugly, Timothy McVeigh haircut impersonating, low-testosterone sack of shit.

Yeah, there was a Nazi in the Vanger family, but it wasn't really relevant to the plot. But the guy who wrote the book was Swedish, so…

Is anyone else getting a hunch that they are aiming at boomers with the Blondie names and Debbie Harry aesthetics?

I unironically love ’Ultraviolet’

MOAR
insert eggplant here

Director’s cut release when?

I thought that. But if it's just on looks alone then why bother?

Milla Jovovich is definitively the best actress of her generation ♥

I would love to see her cast as Evil-Lyn in the upcoming He-Man film tbh :3

Your mind is simply incapable then of grasping the brilliance of Dunkino.

So I guess the marketers that post here weren't satisfied with the previous thread:

Even if we never get one the bluray is worth it just for the high bitrates that make up her midriff.

Why do the Bri'ish add silent letters to everything?

You're welcome to educate me on how "pedo" sounds different to "paedo", despite the latter not being pronounced "päedo".

Great. Now let's go use them as conscripts since they're such great soldiers.

Drumpf won't let strong independent women fight - smh tbh

What? Which He-Man film?

Sam Peckinpah and John Woo would like to have a word.

This He-Man film.

Hopefully the rights will revert back to Mattel and they’ll do it right. I do not trust Sony at all.

My dream cast:
Max Thieriot as Prince Adam (& He-Man if he bulks up – He-Man doesn’t have to be played by a bodybuilder)
Sharon J. Belle as Teela
Karl Urban as Duncan (Man-At-Arms)
Gillian Anderson as Queen Marlena
Carice van Houten as The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull
Milla Jovovich as Evil-Lyn
Lance Henriksen as the voice of Skeletor