AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/07/atomic-blonde-dunkirk-emoji-movie-weekend-box-office-openings-1202138047/
deadline.com/2017/07/atomic-blonde-dunkirk-emoji-movie-weekend-box-office-openings-1202138047/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOLANFAGS BTFO

You cut off the best part

Two shit movies, what difference does it make?

why does he wear the mask Holla Forums?

Because Nolan is a faggot subservient to memers.

He's a big guy, Hitler

if he pull it off it wuld be xtremely painful 4u

If I deport you, would you die?

GOOD

I don't like Nolan movies so this is pretty hilarious to me

Emojikino wins!

About the same as Scarlett Johansson. :^)

The chances go up exponentially.

Is this just estimates based on US audience?

top geg
You leftypol niggers still mad about dunkirk being too white? It's the best movie this year so far, deal with it gommie.

shit movies make lots of money, more news at ten

that's pretty hot tbh

They just write up that number.
And remember that emoji had bigger advertisement. Once people see it's shit the viewers will drop.
Dunkirk on the other side will have a steady growth.

‘Dunkirk’ Edging Out ‘Emoji Movie’ For Top Spot With $27M+ – Saturday AM

battle of the titans

People are better than this. People have to be better than this.

humanity is finished

what

Don't insult Dunkino.

After seeing how butthurt Redditors were getting over that stupid kids' movie, that is ultimately no worse than at least five movies they fall madly in love with each year, I'm almost glad to see it do well. Now they get to feel my pain when I see Disney Star Wars getting perfect reviews everywhere.

men aren't still good

Just the first weekend, it'll make back it's money soon with a lower budget like that.

How can you even survive being this much of a retard?

Update, Sunday AM: After an intense battle for No. 1, Warner Bros.’ Dunkirk gained yardage away from Sony Animation’s The Emoji Movie with the Christopher Nolan WWII epic taking the top spot with $28.1M after a $11.3M Saturday that was +41% over Friday. That number reps a -44% hold for Dunkirk in weekend two. Once again, never bet against Nolan.

It's doing better than Sony expected. They wanted 20m in the first weekend and it got 25m.

bravo

It is the second week with just a 44% drop.

Do it again Harris.

Seriously, the emoji movie is like some kind of perfect kosher punching bag. Just fume about it and ignore all the other terrible garbage, goy.

underrated

Hello my fellow blonde haired blue eyed white goyim models

nobody cares nolanfag go back to reddit

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

Dunkirk reminded me of the good old days of cinema with quality classics like Fury and Hacksaw Ridge were being made. I hope it wins an award for best picture and Nolan for best director.

Nolan is finished, out of the top 5 forever. He's only kept alive by batman fags hes a shit director

Who gives a fuck. Nolan probably did dunkirk as a pet project, knowing it wouldn't make that much bank (and/or to chase oscars). He'll switch back to mainstream shit next time and be no.1 again.

Oh god, i was just joking when i said this would happen.

LOLOLOLOL Dunkirk BTFOs atomic blonde.

How will feminists ever recover?