Big Black Bull

Big Black Bull

nice try faggot

I rate my hype nonexistent/10. I barely care enough to write this post.

Would work better if it were just a voiceless short centred around the china shop.

what did he mean by this

Bull characters just make me think of steak and burgers, it's hard for me to sympathize with those characters because I know their species is one of my favorite foods so I feel like a hypocrite if I try to relate to them. I do not have this issue with chicken characters, don't know why.

Probably would've been one of the most memorable animations in years had they actually done that.

Unfortunately, we are not in the reality where that is so.

They would have done the same jokes people have already seen a hundred times like the one when china is flying everywhere and he miraculously manages to land them all safely on a plate.

SOLD

more jewish mass-produced formulaic 3dcg garbage to teach some false lesson to children that will fuck them up far more in the long run.

so can we add him to the JUST league now?

Is this like that Nickolodeon barn show that didn't know cow anatomy and put udders on bulls?

No.

It's your fault Holla Forums.

You're not very sharp.

like you know jackshit about kids and how pandering to them works

I know that if something degenerate happens I remark to my little sister that is fiction.
And since I'm not a NEET and have a real job I can tell you that the "propaganda" you call out in media is severily toned down from real life.
I'm a supervisor and the people I get to see is real, a literal faggot who asks me to fuck every day as a joke, a wife beater, a submissive woman, a catholic who fights every day with the faggot, some 50ish year old physico-culturist ladiesman wannabe and some weelchaired douchebag on his third retirement plan, but they all have something in common, they all do their job so we let them be and they're just in my section not mentioning the cook and his staff or the janitors or the other sections. In five years being there I've never hear them complaint about their place in society.

SJW's are right, people are like snowflakes, ugly ass ones though.

Nice try >>>Holla Forums

>Nice try >>>Holla Forums
Nice try jobless 12yo.

You hate everyone equally, right? All of these people. They were white just like you are. No?

Who said I hate them, they provide me with hours of entertainment per day and if you're nice to them they're nice to you. I would have killed myself by now otherwise, besides that's not an argument, the "propaganda" is just a representation of real life for kids. Toned down.

see , leftypol

is the punchline that he's hiv positive

Do you work at McDonald's?

He works at Starbucks

If an old woman was thrown through a glass window she would be all cut up, glass would be stuck in her leathery old skin, her varicose veins would be spraying blood. It wouldn't be funny.

Whats up with all this new 3D movies about tacos and shit?

Answer the question. Were they as white as yourself, or are you judging all races by the same standards?

he isn't Holla Forums its the alt-right faggot that thinks Holla Forums is trying to corrupt his movement
I'm not kidding, look at the magneto thread its one of 3 threads he shit up so hard moderation deleted all his posts

The Catholic is a nog and the bitter old ass is a kike.
And yes I do, this are my standards:
Yes or no.
Yes or no.

What use is to be Aryan master race if you can't even fill those two requirements and use a tenth of your so called superior potential.
I thought that a bunch of guys in an anonymous imageboard where any kind of identity is meaningless would had understand that by know, especially since 50% of Holla Forums are NEETs and the other half are self hating tranny jews.

wew take your meds

you know I was about to really start debating you with stuff like
to what end
and probably even point out the shit about identity on an anonymous image board but then I remembered we're on Holla Forums, and you're derailing yet another thread by bringing up Holla Forums, AGAIN.

so instead I'm just going to laugh at you and your retardation

come on now

There you go, mister plaid flannel button-up. At least now, you actually name races, like you always should. A shame Holla Forums has already bugged your brain against Holla Forums. If such weren't the case, maybe you wouldn't get so mad at the thought of agreeing with them on the simplest of things.

he's not Holla Forums they don't believe in work

I've not implied he associates with them, at all. I'm simply stating that he has bias against regular Holla Forums because of their influence. He seeks the middle-ground, and only that, because of their reasoning.

A lot of us are just sick of Holla Forumslacks making every single thread about the same tedious shit. Not to mention has a good point about conduct.

Look. If you're going to at least try to fit onto an anonymous imageboard, you could try and stop referring to nameless posters as a collective. Not everyone agrees with you.

Or making another Holla Forums board were the BO is a weeaboo that hates his own board.

I seek middle ground because I arrived at halfchan in a time of great balance, Holla Forums actually did shit IRL so Holla Forums (Which was just starting from the news board) was busy within itself, people would tell other anons to Lurkmoar instead of sending them >>>/out/. I seek balance because I've witnessed balance when a board can be smart and funpost, when Holla Forums was crazy uncle Gary and not tinfoil bum in the basement who shits on the ventilation system.

I'll always side with Holla Forums on subjects at least because is still family, shit I considered Holla Forums batshit insane since the beginning but I came in the first exodus because I took what m00t did as an injustice to them, but I didn't expected from them to go live downstairs and shitstain the house.
All I want is to Holla Forums to leave the basement, take a shower and have a nice dinner with us, understanding that not all believe what he says at the same level and respect other kinds of autism, for example talk about the cartoon and comic itself and what it shows instead of copypasting
or talk about the movie instead of noticing if the director's three times removed cousin is a gay mutt thus rendering the film propaganda.

I suppose that is also an option, but actually fitting works too.

That estimated time being?
Even Moot sided with them, before he gave in. In Q&As he would name the JIDF as actually being a thing, during the days of Holla Forums. IPs from Israel pushing the very old meme you still consume onto the rest of the boards, back then. Amazing that you still spread such dated memetics, after the exodus you took part in. You didn't change your opinion of them one bit, during the time. Did you?

Whom you should hate are the shitposters posting weeab trash with redtext, while going on about "purity spiraling" ruining the "revolution".

Literally never encountered them.
Remember that communism is a consequence of badly done capitalism, in the same way Holla Forums exist because Holla Forums exists.

That's because you don't visit Holla Forums.

So what you tell me is that Holla Forums comes to shit on the site's fan because an even worse Holla Forums is pissing in the room.

Because that doesn't excuses the normal Holla Forums.

I'm saying that you don't know what goes on it. Don't judge what you don't know. You'd learn that from Holla Forums. Know thy enemy, if you wish to make one.

fuck off
no you dont samefag

HAHAHAHA
what a faggot
and yet here you are not lurking
nice, not only are you bringing up other boards as a boogie man again instead of arguing a point you actually have no idea what you're talking about
more ignorance or willful misrepresentation
the first exodus wasn't Holla Forums focused, that was like the second or third
except for now and every post you make you lying shit, times like this

also it's shit
it's shit for a lot of reasons

Newfag
I wasn't bringing as bogeyman I was remembering with nostalgia.
Newfag refugee, gamergate, the fappening, and the impoltion happened at the same time, I still remember the tinfoils calling the disappearance of their mods on the NSA.
Loving your brother =/= jumping from the top of the building with him.

Nah, fuck off back to the hugbox.

Do you even know what you're talking about, anymore, you disgusting newfaggot?

samefag please
4chan was never balanced

sure if you lump months of events together, some of us only heard about the trigger warning months later because we left and never looked back quit being so butthurt
you're doing neither, you're talking shit and trying to act like you're being reasonable

Nah, fuck off.

Why anything related to Bull, bulls, Bull symbolism remind me of (((Moloch)))?

not everything in life is like your wage-slave sweatshop where you get to "manage" (aka lord it over) some other people you living shit

bump

my favorite movie

He starred in one of the Fred movies years ago. You can't go much lower than that.

Where have all the good Youtubers gone, long time ago?

Come on, faggots, the OP wanted some cuckposting like we're on Holla Forums, not political garbage.

yes