Amazing Kino-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man films were kino.
Film making at its finest. Only Marcucks and Reddit hate them.
>No (((Marvel))), (((Disney))) shared universe shit
Where were you when you realized Amazing Spider-Man was kino, especially compared to Spider-Meme: Homecucking?

Other urls found in this thread:

showbiz411.com/2015/05/01/spider-man-actor-andrew-garfield-got-himself-fired-from-series-by-insulting-sony-chief
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off. We only accept Raimikino on this board.

i appreciate the attempt but it's predictable. I'd be down to see if you can come up with something else but for now I'm feeling no more than a 4 on this one.

Based Sony!

Yeah y'know I'm feelin' like strang Faive on this one. Wit da Anthony Fantano der. and da musac revews.

I finally watched Amazing Spider-Man 1 this year.
It was better than I expected it to be. I actually kind of liked it, except Garfield's stupid faggot face.

no, they were pure fucking shit and the only good spiderman movies are the raimi ones
so did the raimi trilogy
you're trying way too hard
this smells like the prequel kino faggotry
that's literally every capeshit ever
maybe if you're 14 or from reddit
neither did raimi's
>No (((Marvel))), (((Disney))) shared universe shit
neither did raimi's
they were boring as shit and i couldn't even make it to the end of the second
reddit loves it
b-but at least it's no X!!!

kill yourself

This clip makes me want to watch the movie. Is the whole thing this funny?

Your shit taste has convinced me to watch these two films. I'll report back with my findings. Being the kino scholar that I am, I think we'll be able to solve this.

Have you even seen them? Kike and Gay didn't like them so maybe they're good.

why did a cop crap in his own car?

He was a rogue pig, escaped from the slaughter house, he had himself a night on the town.

you ruined my joke by explaining it. i am very unhappy. why didn't you let me make my joke. i'm going to tell your mom.

Look at me, I'm the shitposter now.

More like another attempt to muddy the waters so that actual kino that is called bad can safely remained meme'd as bad.

Not kino, but they are surprisingly good for capeshit. The cinematography and the acting is far better than anything you'd see in a Disney movie, that's for sure.

there's no need to "report back" here, you can just do it back where you came from, on r/movies

pick one and only one, newfriend

Attack of the Clones is the most kino kino there is and reddit hates it, you should know.

no, i'm sorry, it does not compute
perhaps you meant to say the following:
there, now it makes more sense

Fag

redditor

Capeshit fag here

Amazing Spider-Man 2 may be the best Spider-Man movie there is, yet the sheer, bitter irony is that everyone thinks it's the worst. Some even go as far as to say it's worse than dancing emo Peter.

And
NOTHING
is worse than dancing emo Peter.

I seriously don't get the hate for ASM2. Every single argument I've heard against it doesn't make sense to me. It's the most comic-accurate while also being the most unique and original, it has the most Spider-Man-ish original musical score, its acting is fucking stellar, the romance between Peter and Gwen is probably the most organic relationship I've ever seen in a superhero film, and it goes as far as to address the one thing that not a single one of the other films even dared touch: Peter's parents. They were remarkably significant to the plot and to Peter's character development. In fact, I don't think I've seen better character development for Spider-Man in any other film besides this one. The villain designs are fucking awesome, and their motivations are quite believable as well, rooted in what they'd more likely face in reality than anything else. Oh, and Spidey's quips are more than bountiful and excellently executed in this film. Spidey's quips absolutely sucked in the Raimi trilogy and just made me cringe, and ASM1 Spidey was limited to just trolling that one car jacker, which was great, and I love that scene, but that was already teased in the trailer, and we don't get anything in the movie besides that. But good God, are Spidey's quips fantastic in ASM2.

And then there's the final scene… This scene is my favorite scene out of any other Spider-Man movie in existence. Peter overcomes the crippling grief of Gwen's death to protect New York once more, and just in the nick of time, when they need him most. Rhino is wreaking havoc, with no one to stop him, and a kid in a Spider-Man costume runs out to face him alone, determined to deliver some Spider-Man-style justice, even if Spider-Man himself isn't even there. This kid even has the feeling in his eye that he might not even survive this encounter with the Rhino, but he's willing to become a martyr in the name of his greatest hero. And then everyone looks up… The kid is still facing the Rhino with his Spidey mask on, and he hears from behind him… "Hey, Spider-Man." There he is. Spider-Man himself has finally come back to protect the innocent and fight crime. But before going in to take down the Rhino in his signature Spidey style, he takes a moment to thank this brave young lad for standing up to the Rhino in his stead, affectionately remarking, "You're the bravest kid I've ever seen."

This scene means SO much to me. The Raimi movies were the shit when I was a kid, but my parents were kinda strict about me seeing PG-13 movies at the time. They had no problem getting me Spidey merch/toys and showing me more "age-appropriate" Spidey media, like the Spider-Man game for the N64 or a few DVD compilations of the 90's Spider-Man cartoon. Despite what little Spider-Man media I absorbed at that time, Spider-Man was still my favorite superhero as a kid. I would dress up in my own homemade Spider-Man costume and run around the backyard pretending to web-swing from building to building. Years later, I finally saw the Raimi trilogy, and it was okay at best. Underwhelming compared to the high expectations I held of Spider-Man when I was a kid. There was more for me to make fun of then there was for me to actually admire. More years pass, and I see ASM1 for the first time, when I'm a sophomore or junior in high school. Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker is a lot more convincing and relatable than Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker by a long shot, especially as an actual teenager. Peter and I were both going down slightly different paths in our lives, but I could understand and relate to how we both dealt with the struggles we faced. Very same deal with ASM2, except that last scene… I saw myself in both Spider-Man and the kid defending him in the street. That kid was me when I would run around in my Spider-Man costume. And Spider-Man himself was me in the present moment, essentially still a kid at heart, but with greater responsibility to the world around me.

That scene on top of the immensely emotional moment of Gwen Stacey's death almost brought me to tears. When I think of the incredible composition of ASM2's ending, it still baffles me to this day why anyone in their right mind would think this movie is the worst Spider-Man movie.

I won't defend it as fiercely as Man of Steel or Batman v Superman, but I am genuinely confused as to why people think so lowly of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It's beyond me.

They're plebs, user, plebs. They don't know what quality is, and they prefer for critics to do their thinking for them. That's why directors are better off making movies that are standalone, in case the studio decides to fuck with you and stop your story half-way through like they did with Marc Webb's Spidey films.

and that's your problem right there
ASM is garbage and there's nothing wrong with the dancing scene in SM3, your taste is garbage and you belong to reddit

stopped reading here

also
nobody gives a shit
it's bland, boring usual capeshit already seen a hundred of times
i don't even remember it
are you fucking serious? the whole time i was watching it i couldn't get over how much of a bad actor garfield is
bland, boring standard token capeshit side love story, was it the first movie you've ever seen?
because they brought with them a whole storyline which would be pointless to introduce unless you want to make a whole movie about it, which raimi apparently didn't intend to do
what was so particular about it?
again, bland, boring, nothing peculiar
what the fuck does this even mean
the dance sequence in SM3 alone is funnier than any bland, boring joke in these shitty movies
that's simply because you have a shit reddit-tier humor
it was one of the cringiest attempts at comedy i've ever seen in a movie
won't get there because i didn't make it that far, i was so fucking bored by that piece of crap i turned off the computer around the time the henry osbourne/green goblin showed up, but based on what you said this far you're probably wrong about it anyway
nobody gives a fuck about your life
underages are not allowed on this site
no, just no
pussy
kill yourself

your whole post is the perfect explaination why comicspergs should be kept as far away from their movie adaptations as possible

You don't actually have an argument, you're just calling me names over and over and screeching "THIS IS SHIT I HATE IT AND SO SHOULD YOU FAGGOT". Like I said, every single argument against the film doesn't make a lick of sense. Your mindless sperging certainly doesn't help.

i went through every single half assed point of your pointlessly verbose post, it's not my fault if you comicspergs have the attention span and reading comprehension of a paramecium
oh, and only redditors get mad at being called reddit

no bully pls, it is not allowed here

the 2nd one is one of the funniest movies of all time, it's fucking horrendous
also toby maguire or kill yourself

this is an actual scene in the movie, not even the worst one

Looks fine to me.

emma stone is in them thats enough for them to be horrible

What said. The only thing that could be slightly wrong with it is that it uses a normie song, but as far as normie songs go, it's actually pretty good, and fits the context of the scene quite well.

I have yet to see what scenes in it qualify as the "worst" ones. Still not seeing any valid arguments.

Spiderman is just a shit tier superhero, and the same goes for anyone with an actual super power. The best superheroes are dudes with no powers like Batman and The Punisher.

/thread

Sperg more, faggot.

i will bully every nigger with a shit taste in this desolated board and you can do nothing about it

i called out reddit like twice in our discussion, and that's enough for you to whine about it
too close to home?

Garfield is gay spider-man, how can you deny this? His pretend relationship with Gwen doesn't undo that.

That's the whole point, though. You act like "calling out reddit" is even any sort of argument to begin with. It's not. Granted, I hate that liberal echo chamber as much as the next guy, but this absolutely autistic hateboner you've got going for it is completely embarrassing. "calling out reddit" is pretty much your special way of resorting to the most blatant ad-hominem instead of making an actual argument.

Holy fuck, get out.
>>>/reddit/

then stop being so anal about it
as i already pointed out, i already dismissed any half assed "argument" you made in your original blogpost here and you conveniently ignored everything just to be asshurt over being called reddit, like an actual redditor would do

That entire pic looks like it was made by a triggered tumblrcunt.

I guess it's time to call a new shit movie kino, the prequels are getting pretty old.

these tbh

It's obvious that it was pretend, he never gave her the d

the prequel kino was a shit meme since the beginning, sm3 kino meme was already better because it had a bit of truth in it, we should follow that road and find another mediocre movie whose flaws are exaggerated by the reddit crowd to call kino

None of this movies had memorable moments like Raimi's, except probably the kid at the end of asm2.

it's so kino that they had to abandon the franchise after the 2nd one bombed

Everything is good compared to Homecoming.

literally who

You know why the vast, vast majority of Spider-Man media doesn't go into Peter's parents? Because they mean more to Spider-Man as a character when they're completely absent than when you try to integrate them into the plot.

Peter Parker starts off as a kid who has a world of responsibility foisted on his shoulders. Through whatever bad circumstance you could imagine, he's in a situation where he has to live with his aunt and uncle. His uncle tragically dies a preventable death and he is left to take financial responsibility for his household as well as the responsibility to make sure more New Yorkers don't end up like Uncle Ben.

You bring them into the plot and you make a quiet tragic element of Peter's backstory that makes you realize that he really deserves to be called Spider-Man and you bring it center stage. You make it the driving force of the plot. As a result, subtlety (as much as can exist in this fucking genre) goes out the window and Peter as a character becomes almost indistinguishable from any other spandex-clad faggot with dead parents.

/ thread

all capeshitters are faggots in homo costumes
seriously, grow up you manchild

showbiz411.com/2015/05/01/spider-man-actor-andrew-garfield-got-himself-fired-from-series-by-insulting-sony-chief

Not him but your "arguments" boil down to "lol boring and bland" and "capeshit".

Why? Parents are important for everyone.

well, his "arguments" boiled down to "this is great XD" and "i luv this"

First you need to have an argument.

i told you i haven't seen the scene because i got bored far before that
how about you comment on anything else i replied to?
but fine, let's read what you just said
you basically described the scene. i see no argument on why that particular moment should make me better appreciate this abortion of a movie, you just describe this generic scene and assume that the supposed beauty of it is in itself an argument
so yes, it actually does all come down to "this is great XD i luv this"
no go whine somewhere else, as you clearly don't belong here
could say the same about you

I thought the first one was boring as shit and felt pointless, and lizard was such a pathetic adaptation of a good villain

I though the second was ok, at least they had the balls to kill off gwen and the villains were pretty decent

of course I find out that most people think 2 was shit (ignoring that 1 was god-awful) and then the series gets friggin cancelled just as I start getting interested

figures.