Portland user here, with severe PTSD, rioters driving me to freak the fuck out

I know they are just a bunch of Leftist edgetards. But I work down where they are protesting in the evenings and at night, and am a tall, fit, white male. so I feel the sense of being targeted. And have it conformed between the racist and bigoted comments I have drawn going down the streets the last few days.

This shit is making me feel like I am back in the military, and that these people want to harm me, or kill me. Especially when they do dumb shit, like step up to me on the street to be loud, and posture aggressively, for no reason whatsoever I fight down my reaction, the instinct to grab them by their open flapping jaws, and just start turning their head as swiftly and violently as I can to rip their skull off their spine. All I am feeling down their now is waves of fear for myself. And since I am the primary bread winner for my family, I have no choice to be at work. Even though thanks to this idiots, the industry I work in, has already started being hurt with cancellations and other revenue lost from this as people take their business to other cities.

Is this what they want? To engineer a situation where someone snaps, from their targeted agitation, and they can play the victim?

I don't want to hate these people, but I am getting terrorized by them. And I am at a point where I can no longer handle it. The fear is getting to be too much. Every time one approaches me now, I feel like I am about to be murdered for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_car
interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=283&id=1393695&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay
redding.com/news/local/Shasta-High-student-gives-deportation-notice-to-non-white-students-400720861.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay safe, and keep something like pic related nearby.

I could have raped a lot of women in Portland. Shame I didn't.

They are children. All they want is mommy and daddy to come and get rid of the mean man who wants to make them work for a living and send their gay little friends back to their own houses. The good news is their mommy and daddy can't save them and we are going to make america great again whether they like it or not.

And Portland is full of faggots, I don't know how you could find anyone there threatening. Go join a yoga class and be sexually aggressive, it's ok, that's what I would do.

OP, stay calm and stay safe.

These people are cowards and children, I would however be worried about their more violent pets, essentially the niggers, and the la-raza pieces of shit.

You worry about them, because those are the ones that will kill you.

I think it's important we attempt to hold back until Trump's in office or if he gives us the signal to respond to defend ourselves and our countries.

molotovs from the roofs
just lob that shit over without being in sight of cameras and act like nothing happened

When I was living in Portland, I saw a Mustang driving through downtown with a paper mache Mexican flag covering the entire car. Things that make you go hmmmm… Even the Rogue Valley has too many spics. Well, at least I'm in hillbilly country now.

kill some niggers if you have too

plead ptsd

Terrible fucking advice. These leftist fags aren't going to do anything. They're being closely watched by the police. Any organizations they may belong to are likely infiltrated by federal agents who will arrest whoever is planning a violent act.

Are you able to request time off for mental health reasons? Might be a good idea.

I'm not saying you should imply any causal relationship between the three random terms I'm about to greentext.

No, it would be very bad if you misconstrued that as meaning anything.

I drive a mustang. It's a girl's car. I really regret it now that the ford foundation donates millions to BLM. I wish I went with a jap car tbh

The Green Arrow?

Keep your mind off of it as best you can. Indulge in a personal hobby, browse Holla Forums less, work more hours, go on vacation with your family. If things go to shit one day, do NOT snap. These people are weaklings who will shrink away from the slightest intimation of physical conflict. Don't fuck over your family by getting dragged into court, jail, or, perhaps, an early grave. Your primary concern should be your family. Best of luck, user.

TMI. I rallied an Audi through the Western US then traded it in for a Jap car in Portland.

Ah, what a degenerate place. OP, go find one of the Chinese massage parlors on Rubmaps.

what are you a fucking normie?

Everything becomes less cool with girls involved. Shit, I just remember some bitch in a mustang t-boned my $100,000 Audi. Lol whatever. That's called being zen, homie.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking boot.

We all know you are some fucking fob dwelling boot faggot. Stop coming onto boards like this and crying about your fake ass PTSD to get the government gibsmedats.

Don't worry, but consider moving out to the coast. Just take 26west than 6 and when you smell cow shit, you're FREE! That said, they are going to finally pop the portland bubble with this bullshit, and then force themselves out.

Praise Kek! Death to the Hipsters!

So pulling out a handgun and threatening them to back off isn't going to work?

it's literally a girl's car
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_car

This is what we asked for, bro.

We wanted them to show their true nature so while we can laugh in their faces because we have a white government.

I understand in the morning, though, you just want to get to work and go home, not fight some thugs.

The older mustangs (95-98) are pretty fun to drive fam.

I've also had my eye on the Focus ST, I've love my Focus 10' I've had the thing for years, I treat it like shit though, it has 111k miles on it and still runs pretty good, and have taken it on dirt roads quite a bit. And it handles great, even with it's stock suspension.

I really want the ST though, fuck I drove one a while ago and it was the most fun I ever had driving a car.

Well that's not true, I used to have a good time driving my old Aurora 98', with the Northstar V8, now that thing was a fucking boat.

Stay calm and collected OP. You're more of a man than any of them ever will be. No matter how intense the urge, do whatever it takes not to snap. If you react, the entire media will vilify you. Remember these people are mentally children.

cool blog post

Stop being triggered by gay hippie leftists OP, get a grip

wont work, PTSD is only a defense if you have no real reason to have PTSD.
War trauma is not taken seriously, and thats a result of the (((((((((((media))))))))))) who has convinced people its a fucking joke.

Nah man, a blog post would be more like.

"I just got done fucking your mother,"

or something along those lines.

The best you can do is ignore them for a few weeks, eventually they will realize no one cares and they will go back to flipping hamburgers.

stay safe user
and kill them with smugness, they want you to react violently

nah fam, PTSD is a real thing. Vets can't control that shit unless they have been trained to.

throwing autistic fits in public looks like fun
I wonder if I can get on the dole for doing shit like that.

Won't know till you try

Sometimes I wish I still lived in a yuge degenerate city like Portland so I could go around sexually accosting college whores getting bolder everyday. That would be just great.

PTSD is real but the vast vast vast majority of veterans do not have it. I would be my life that this fucking op is a faggot pogue who claims to have ptsd so he can get money from the government.

I am an infantry veteran who knows that .1% of veterans who actually have PTSD

Helicopter bait.

Our presumed headhunter would want to be on the third floor of a parking garage. He'd also want to NOT STICK AROUND after loosing the first arrow; whether it hits or misses isn't something he has time to check. No, by the time they realize that someone got arrowned, our hero would have the bow folded up and in his backpack, and he'd be far, far from his sniping spot. He'd also be disguising himself as a black bloc anarchist.

nobody's actually going to do this

Let me guess. A nogunz fag? Jesus dude EDC already and stop being a victim.

Your danger senses might be over-reacting, but better safe than sorry. Got any time off you can take in the near future user, or are you saving it for Thanksgiving, etc? Might be worth getting away from the aggravating environment and the little shits therein until they tantrum themselves out.

I liked that particular scene in the "Robin Hood" film too. Oh wait, he used a longbow.

(checked)
He Who Croaks may be indicating something here. Weren't the Egyptians big into archery back in the day?

we need a large open carry counter protest

make them shit themselves

do it even if the gun laws are pozzed, group up outside of the jurisdiction and march forward into the pozzed area united against this communism

Are the stories true user, about how you set your college professor straight on God and everything else?

The fuck you talking about user?

Everyone was big into archery back in the day.

Wow, go home to Lebbit. If you didn't get that reference, it is obvious you don't belong here.

nigger, ive been around Holla Forums for 4 years. I consider myself somewhat oldfag, but that one I did not get.

learn to read nigger.

id love to gather up like 5 friends and bring hammers/batons and just go beat the absolute fuck out of these cuck hordes. only thing stopping me is that id have to kill police to get away and i dont wanna do that right now. let the death squads loose.

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand how massively self deluded you have to be a "black flag" as a white middle class person in one of the richest cities in the richest country in the world.

Then again I felt the same way about the old WN who back in the days when police barely ever solved murders they didn't go throughout the country killing the ones really destroying our country.

You are so stupid it's not even funny.

KILL OR BE KILLED, OP. You know what you have to do. Your scarifice will not be forgotten. MAGA!

I've been thinking of going to Portland and strategically fucking with the protesters. I'm only ~4 hrs away and can stay at a friends place

portland live stream

interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?site=283&id=1393695&platform=mobile&autoplay=autoplay

Record everything with a bodycam in high danger situations. If they assault you, you'll need the footage to counter the MSM propaganda. Also make sure the camera is well concealed in case they try to snatch it.

Achmed, you're going to have to go back soon.

I live in New Orleans. Chocolate City. 70% blacks. I'm 6'4 and weigh 210. When I go out I put on a black hoodie and work boots. All the nigs see is a big white dude in curb stompers and they get out of my way.

As long as you look intimidating, they won't touch you. They're after the nu-male faggots that they can swarm.

time to try a little harder to not be a bitch. stand tall and proud and defend your home. do this or find a new home.

I have watched too many Trump rallies. I hear them chanting, but all I can figure they're saying is LOCK HER UP

looking intimidating is one thing. being prepared for if one of them gets a little uppity is another. one time walking through DC after dark, i had my zip up hoodie unbuttoned because it was hot. wasnt wearing a shirt underneath it and as i walked by this one nigger sitting on a stoop he says "look at this faggot" immediately i reply "whos a faggot!? you? not me." as i walk right at him. "i w-w-asnt talking to you". so i walk past him and as im walking away of course he says some "better not be talking to me like that".

point is, im big too but they will still check you so you better be prepared to fight on sight.

>>>/9gag/

They do, dumbass, haven't you noticed the last 4 fucking years, niggers are openly calling for race war and to kill whites.

You stupid fucking retard if you ever thought you could co-exist with non-whites as a white man.

Aren't there cameras in parking garages?

You are in the jungle now. Don't start anything, but the moment they try something, feel free to go apeshit.

Each user's life is in danger as we speak. What we need is not fear. What we need is

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Portlander here, I stayed home because I didn't wanna get arrested and have to explain it to my family. But holy shit I didn't think it was this bad. Literally sitting on people's cars so they can't leave.

I wouldn't go this far, but you could start dousing them with buckets of water from above or something. It's gotta be pretty cold there, so hit them with some frigid water and enjoy the reaction.

That's why you dress up like just another anarchist. Chances of anyone watching that shit in real time is extremely slim and most parts of a garage don't have cameras, usually just the toll gate and elevator lobbies/stairs. As long as anyone looking back at the records can't identify you, you should be good.

I don't actually advocate killing seditious traitors, of course.

Yes that's exactly what they want.

I'm at the point where I just want these "protesters" to just be shot and killed. They provide nothing to anyone. No one will miss them.

Douse them with gasoline then let nature and the flashbangs do the rest.

How to make batch pepper spray

Add cayenne pepper (or something more brutal like ghost pepper powder or condensed capsaicin)
Submerge irritant with %92 alcohol (careful, buy to much of this flags you, you can make all manner of things that go bang with this)
For every 2 cups of irritant add 1 cup of vegetable oil, this prevents the irritant from coming off with just water.

You can put this in water balloons (easier assembly but less efficient)
Or an aerosol can and use a design that punctures the can when you want to use it.

also even if it doesn't land in their eyes it still burns the shit out of your skin

Oh and also, for some more intense burn use Isopropyl Alcohol, and make sure to filter this stuff through a coffee filter if you're putting it in a can.

This the new watch thread?

One more thing, use nitrile gloves, and if you're making a shit ton of it use a fume hood and goggles

wtf happened to harry potter

IT IS NOW

*This isn't going to help OPs PTSD

A peaceful protest happened.

NEW THREAD

looks like steve albini

You must dream bigger.

Kill yourself, seriously.

They was talking about requiring a new election. Cripple the economy until they get it. Refuse to serve coffee at Starbucks, and refuse to blog.

They also were shouting "fuck the media". So, go figure.

Why? They're the worst sort of parasites, they leech off their host and actively wish it to die even if it kills them.

Get off 8ch then brother

Bingo.

No shit, Sherlock.

That's because you are tap dancing on a minefield. Even though you are completely naive and blue pilled, your survival instincts are screaming warnings at you. Listen to them.

You will be if you keep your head in the sand. Carry a fucking pistol.

"Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.” Ancient American saying.

What's the legality of running people over if you feel threatened?

It would sure be horrible if someone were to get scared and plow though a bunch of helpless protesters…

it's legal if there's no other way out. should avoid though. not drive in there to provoke them. otherwise dats illegal

Stop lying. You do not belong here, faggot.

oy vey, I had to go to the kosher deli downtown. I can't eat that filthy goyim meat!

What kind of gutless cowardice am I reading? Am I still on Holla Forums? Hey faggot, this is what happens when you surrender to bloodthirsty rioters.

Always defend yourself. Pretend that you are a man for once in your life and fight back.

I just spent 30 minutes watching the livestream from Portland and those so called protesters are fucking weak sauce.
Damn it, I wanted to see hipsters faggots and anarchist scum get their wigs split, not this low energy spergfest.
Kudos to the Portland PD for not taking any shit, but I wanted more.

Good goy. Watch American Idol and nigger ball. Take the blue pill and relax while your own neighborhood turns into a war zone. If your family is raped and murdered by blacks, at least you won't be called a racist.

I can't wait.

Keep a cool head user. It isn't fallujah until they start using every building as an impromptu bunker not to mention the police won't have qualms with smashing their heads in.

Portland's got a pretty legit sized skinhead community, met them back in the early 2000's. I never understood why people don't dress up like anarchists in a group of like 10 people and while they're running around rampant single some of them out and beat the shit out of them since the police will do nothing, or aren't in the area, and they are spread out thinly.

That's all I could think about last night watching the feeds is how vulnerable they really are and nobody would know as you could slip in and out while they're running through the city and the fucking police are standing as a wall hundreds of meters away.

Whats the story with this?

kill a bunch of them and blame in on your military service. you'll get off with a slap on the wrist. take one for the team pussy. make sure they're shitskin or jewish

Kebab commies get blasted presumably by other commies/muslim nutjobs.

I think its kurdish reds getting bombed. can't remeber by who

Most of them got nailed, Volksfront and ATB like that are all dead.

Kill them, user. Kill them all, please. I'm doing my part. Are you?

Someone who received bonus points.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It is so sad that Portland is the whitest Metro area in the country, and yet this bullshit.

god damn it, they need to start arresting people or at least use rubber bullets.

It only looks sad if you don't live here. The white traitors we talk about have made San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland their HQ and they rule it with an iron fist. At least they're all relatively located in one region. You could easily wipe them out if you're willing to accept collateral damage.

Moving down south for a couple of years was not only an awakening racially, but a breath of fresh air at the same time. People were far more honest about race at least in those bi and tri-racially high areas.

fuck, I wish I could break dance

This,

Originally from an area with lots of races and ethnic groups. No gave a fuck all about racism back home, in the context of actual racism. You don't like other races, well, alright, neither do they like you. No one liked one another for shit, but no one went about losing their fucking mind over it either, trying to police how people think or what their views are. Since moving to the PNW, first to Seattle, now Portland, I've never seen so many naive whites. They all tippy toe around anything to do with race, unless they are virtue signaling how much they love diversity, or how superior they feel other races are, and would make the world sooo much better if evil white men would just let them.

Honestly, I can say the entire area is level 9 pozzed. Not ready to be nuked, but certainly would take years to get it un-cucked.

I'm from far-northern California. Pretty smug/proud right now.

redding.com/news/local/Shasta-High-student-gives-deportation-notice-to-non-white-students-400720861.html

It's certainly what Soros wants, OP. Just keep cool, and the mindless drones will get bored eventually.

But, should you hypothetically do take matters into you're own hands, take out the Soros agitators, not the drones

If you watch the protest streams, it's usually pretty obvious who his agitators are, they're coordinating or trying to herd the sheep so they can encircle cops or avoid getting trapped by cops.

If leftists start triggering our veterans I am sure that Trump will pardon.

(Checked)
Who the fuck is this? irl Elmer Fudd?

last surviving munchkin
checked

Who are you kidding, he still will be.

it's so comfy here.
not a nigger voice for miles.

Hah, thank you based first poster. Saw this thread in catalog and thought, "buy a fucking gun!".

Yeah, I wasn't as red pilled when I lived in that shit hole town as a partying degenerate. Hah, I've had this same thought before. Also wished I went to burkley multiple times during all their sjw blm bullshit so I could rape these libtatds at parties.

They probably all think they're so kool and hardkore
Seriously these people need to start realizing they're not invincible. Put some in the ground.

I do feel like an occupying force, hehehe

Stay safe

AAAAAAAA

henry ford named the jew harder than almost any other successful american and now his legacy has been cucked to the will of soros?? i was gonna get one of the new US-made broncos, but not now

Well, you're living in fucking Portland, get outta there, come to a nice red state where cost of living is low and leftist rioters are non-existent because we have lots of guns and the right to defend ourselves.

I am thankful for these protests. Everyone at work is being openly racist not caring anymore and absolutely disgusted by the left after personally seeing the "peaceful protestors" engage in violence and racism against whites, where they get beat down by our guys or the police because libs are pencilnecks. This is amazing because nobody in all the years here has ever talked so openly before. People just simply don't care anymore and they helped redpill people to this. That's one thing I'm thankful to them for.

Honest Abe got that part right in his speech at least. The niggers can never co-exist with white people.

There was a takeover of the ford foundation in the 1970's. They were the ones that funded all of the women studies departments back then. They believed that people needed to have liberal principals to control their savage nature.