Feminism

How are we going to strategically combat this problem now that Trump is elected? Do we repeal the laws permitting divorce and abortion, and cut back on food stamps?

My plan:
- repeal laws permitting divorce and abortion
- regulate female birth control more strictly, as with male hormones
- cut food stamps to single mothers, only give benefits to two parent households
- ban sodomite marriage as well

Hopefully we could also repeal the right of women to vote within my life.

Also: /r/ing the video on feminism some user posted recently. It was a drawn animation voiced over by a woman. Need to redpill my gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyX8-lFqBIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your proposals aren't realistic.

And you may be referring to this video.

We combat feminism by showing women that the feminists are lying to them.

We remember that white women voted for Trump over the final boss of feminism.

you don't, feminism is eugenics

Do you have an alternative video of similar quality, and which cannot be dismissed as misogynistic propaganda?

Why does it matter that the woman in the video is Jewish? Feminism was always on the fringes of society before the rise of popularity in third wave feminism during the past number of years. Debunking their talking points is what is necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyX8-lFqBIc

I'm in my mid 30's and I learned about (((toxic masculinity))) from my elementary school teachers. BTW, most women aren't really feminists, nor do they give a shit about it. To them it's just a pretext to conveniently troll their way through modern day life, while picking the best of both worlds; freedom of choice which is brought about by feminism, but also rejection of responsibility for their actions, which is part of traditional gender roles (>> men do the dirty work).

The time of women being a privileged class will soon end. I can't wait to get me some slave girls.

I'm a big fan of BPS but that video doesn't fit the criteria I previously stated.

(checked)

Anecdotes aside, you cannot deny third wave feminism has gained enormous popularity in recent years.

This is true, in the last 5-10 years gender and identity politics have been taken to absolutely bizarre levels.

taxing the birth control pill tremendously would help too
or even better, you'd have to pay a gigantic tax if you're on the pill
as well, the courts could be made to always give custody to the father if it is allowed, and to make it harder to prosecute people in rape cases, and furthermore all corporate entities could be made by law to not discriminate against people because of rape accusations against them unless the court has determined any of them to be true beyond the shadow of a doubt

and trump could also pass a law preventing companies from having gender and diversity quotas
and furthermore end women's suffrage entirely, maybe that could be done near the end of his second term

I agree, we need to end this anti-Semitism.

Title 9 reform

We need to abort as many nonwhites as possible, and you can't "ban" sodomite "marriage" because it doesn't exist. Can you ban people drinking ice? All sodomite marriage is is the government recognizing a fiction; nothing more than a shared delusion.

Copied this from a post i made in another thread:

We need to get President Elect Trump to weaponize one of his first mainstream speeches against the lefties in a subtle way, not mean, but not nice. Just the truth.

What I want to see is President Trump debunk the gender wage gap, in an articulate and truthful manner, in the lefty media, I think that one domino falling, getting the media to cover it fairly, apologize for lying previously. Then campus rape culture, black crime statistics/police killings, etc.

The sooner this happens, the better.

It's not funny

this is the only part that matters. it's this or nothing.

Empower the family and the father.

The biggest thing is to encourage protection to fathers in divorce proceedings and not allowing these crazy cunts to just bleed a man dry or take custody every time. If you increase the risk of divorce, they wont do it.

OP is fucking retarded. I'm a fucking Nazi thanks to this place, so listen to me OP. You are either a shill, retarded, or brainwashed by the enemy. The fuck, learn to think. I will not explain shit for you.

quality post :^)

Could you define "sodomite marriage" and exactly how banning it would help deal with the woman problem?

Ultimately most of the issues would be fixed by taking away the safety net that society is so eager to grant to women. If a woman is dependent on a man for her lively-hood then she will be much more inclined to be loyal to him as a matter of necessity.

Unfortunately the safety net is huge, from government aid to affirmative action to simple white knight complexes. Not to mention good luck doing anything to take away their safety net as long as they have the ability to vote.

You just have to encourage a culture that respects commitment and family, that's all. You can't design a set of rules to enact such a thing, although some existing laws do need to be altered, but it has to come about at least somewhat organically.

Unfortunately, it's far far easier to destroy cultural practices than to rebuild them. The solution should be obvious.

Everything related to women feels like a trap, but there's no viable alternative. Even with waifufaggotry, god forbid, your belief in it will erode unless you do some kind of incredible religious-tier devotion like the people on mai do that doesn't seem possible, or logical. Someone just fucking oven me, because I can't deal with women. At least I've got the military.

Indeed.

That's a cop-out, user. A lot of really good women get pressured into feminism.

It's already over, m8.

(Checked and HEIL'D)
I don't know if I want to believe that, but that get compels me.

i always get confused when im reading Holla Forums and Holla Forums at the same time and i tab into one board's thread thinking im on the other board

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, Heil Hitler dubs.
Still, that's like saying a lot of good men get drafted to fight against you in war. Might be true but the difference is semantic at best when they're trying to wipe you off the face of the earth.

Get rid of universal suffrage. Restrict voting only to married couples with at least 2 children and to people who have served in the military for a certain period of time. If the couple divorces, the man keeps his voting rights, the woman doesn't. On the other hand, felons lose their vote, so if the marriage was very abusive and violent, the husband can be prosecuted and lose his suffrage, which makes it fairer in the eyes of normies.

The rest will fix itself and fall into place over time.

what every woman needs is a good dicking

Defund pseudosciences like gender studies and further the fall of MSM. The problem will solve itself in a few years then.

1. Get so /fit/, dyke pussies get wet
2. Sluts mistake you for Tom Brady
3. You become an amateur model for Calvin Klein and date Taylor
4. Sluts want you but you call them sluts
5. They get mad but also turned on that you put them in their place
6. You single-handedly destroy feminism in the United States and have 12 kids with Tay

;_; Zyzz is that you?

We have to combat it ideologically before we can really combat it via legislation. Even with ostensible control of the White House, Congress, and the Supreme Court, we don't have the kind of support necessary to ban divorce.

Hjernevask is a great documentary series. I recommend it for all situations. It's Norwegian and thus comes across as sophisticated to American liberals. Share it with your gf.

What we need is a linguistic kill-shot, similar to when Trump called Yeb! "Low energy" and then meme it real hard. Seeing as those that believe in feminism do so on an emotional level we need to destroy it in their minds on an emotional level.Some idea's I've had so far:

Feminism is our greatest ally, if there was no feminism Trump would have not won. Let them be, it's dying on it's own anyway.

Something like this would be most effective, IMO. Feminists do a fantastic job of ignoring their own biological imperative, so forcing them to confront it would certainly cause a lot of outrage.

However, it needs to not be "feminists are unhappy", because feminists believe that they can "see the patriarchy matrix", which makes them unhappy. They'll turn "unhappy" into "righteous anger at the patriarchy". That's a bad play.

I think a better idea would be to call feminists out on what exactly they want. "Feminism has basically won every battle. What's left for feminists fight for? They're beating a dead horse!" This forces feminists to cry >muh wage gap! or >muh CEO representation! And any normie recognizes these are due to differences in the preferences of women, not any patriarchy.

These seems to be the most feasible to start off with. If feminism is dying then it should be easier to do these. That is if there isn't a smear campaign that is similar to feminism and it works. Otherwise feminism has transformed into something else or exist in another way.

What? Like, altogether? That's retarded. Let's get rid of all these laws that make divorce suck for husbands and the children but don't get rid of it altogether.

We don't need to frame it as"feminist are unhappy" that wasn't quite what I was attempting with that. More like "you could be more desired and happier if you where a traditional woman", with these we need to avoid negative emotions as those cause defensiveness in most women but let them feel that they could be in a better place.

I want to see it destroyed now, not "soon", NOW.

Nothing to contribute but was this the video you were looking for?