TRUMP FLIPFLOPPING ON OBAMACARE

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html

Discuss my dudes

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161112013729/http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

web.archive.org/web/20161112013729/http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

you lost
stay salty

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

CNN

WRONG

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

I rooted for Trump to repeal this commie shit you tard

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

He's not even in office you cunt.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Eh he wants to keep the kids in college being covered under their parents healthcare and preventing insurers from shutting people with pre-existing conditions out. Those were the only two things I liked in the whole document. The rest can go.
Fuck off shill.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

At least put some effort into it for fuck's sake.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," he said, acknowledging that it was Obama, who met with Trump in the Oval Office for 90 minutes, who encouraged him to reconsider. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

Am I missing something?

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Wants to keep the provisions that say you can stay on your parents insurance until you're 26. Wants people not to get kicked off their insurance when they get sick.

Yeah, man. So terrible! It's like I'm being holocausted all over again!

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

Flood him with requests to keep his firm stance on Obamacare

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

You forgot to sage and call op a shill.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Trump told the paper he was reconsidering his stance after Thursday's meeting with Obama, who urged him to protect parts of the law. Trump said he would like to keep the provision forbidding discrimination based on pre-existing conditions and to allow young Americans to remain on their parents' healthcare plans.

WE SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HITLER AND LET HILLARY IN

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

tfw this was all a big lie
tfw the west has been and always will be dead
tfw memes are the only way to escape this cruel corrupt world

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Am I missing something?
Sage

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

trump is going to be the most "leftwing" president since nixon

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

He was doing an interview with the WSJ where he said he will in consideration of his talk with Obama think about not getting rid of some of the provisions in the ACA like can't deny preexisting conditions and that parents can have their kids on their plan for longer.

The lugenpresse of course went out of their way to construe it as Trump not going to get rid of Obamacare and this is just another reason why we need to hang every one of those shitlibs and then burn their corpses.

MAGA

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

3 fucking threads about this lugenpresse shit

Carter Price
Carter Price

just gon leave this here kameraden

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

I am honestly expecting the Don to keep a somewhat low profile till he`s in office.

also to be fair he did say to take Obamacare down and replace it with something better.
Whether its viewed as an amendment, a replacement, a reforging, a renewal, its all esentially semantics, what I care is how he`s gonna fix it/replace it.
remove state monopole
maybe have a government alternative that would compete with the private ones
other things i can;t think of

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Look it's going to have to go because it is called Obamacare. If it was called Healthcare it probably would stay. Realistically Trump is going to change it a bit and call it Trumpcare.

As a pesimistic post though, I waited till after the election;

I highly doubt he'll go so far as to increase the ban on people arriving from at risk middle eastern countries.

The wall will not be a built but will be a fence.

This seems pretty obvious to me but I wonder what others will think…

Any thoughts on his initial appointees to support him?

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

What are you retards confused about, the parts he wants to keep are the only the good parts, mainly
stop pre-existing conditions from allowing you to buy insurance
having parents health insurance cover the insurance of kids until the age of 25
Everything else about Obamacare is garbage but these were the only good parts.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

obamacare
good parts
good

shill

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

required by law health insurance has to go.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

If it's not in his 100 day plan, don't make a fucking thread about it. The media is starting to lie so they can demoralize his supporters.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Retard the pre-existing clause means the Jewish fucks in insurance companies can deny to cover something or charge hellaciously extra for conditions that affect your ability to fucking survive at all. The only other thing is the fact this fucking market place has made it so at least some higher education is required to get any job worth it's salt for health insurance so children can be covered later into adulthood until they can actually get those careers.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

This.
parroting shill accusations
/cuckchan/index.html

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

Why dont you quote what he actually said

He told the Wall Street Journal he favours keeping two pillars of the bill because "I like those very much".
One is a ban on insurers denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.
The other provision that the president-elect told the newspaper he favours allows young adults to be insured on their parents' policies.

GAS YOURSELF

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

The only shills are anons who aren't holding Trump to the fire and bending over backwards for him.
tfw libcucks critique of us being Trump shills even while Trump starts to fuck our ass is true

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

Holy shit people, all he's doing is making it so you can't be kicked off your insurance for being ill, and you can keep under your parent's plan until 26. That's it. Why is everyone saying he's flipflopping?

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

sage negated.
Trump is opening the way for universal healthcare, which natsocs here should be OK with once we have the immigrants out of our country.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Trump fucks us in the ass
By not letting kikes jew us out of our money
Enjoy your brain tumor being labeled as a "pre-existing condition" because it wasn't 100% certain of showing up during the checkup.

I guess we should have just waited for Hitler

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

THIS SHIT HAS TO BE REPEALED
THE RATES ARE FUCKING KILLING ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

They must have called up the reserve shills.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

How is it good for grown adults to be getting coverage from their parents? That's some of the shit weakening this country. In particular since any healthy 18-25 year old doesn't need much healthcare in the first place. Unless they live like a degenerate, and then why are you going to prop them up?

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

Why is everyone saying he's flipflopping?

They're shills. OP intentionally didn't include what Trump actually said so that he could try to mislead our more retarded lurkers/posters. It doesn't work very well.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

because soros dumped more money into shill groups, basically

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

It will be repealed. Trump doesn't want to allow insurance companies to jew us out of our money and not paying out.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

CNN
direct link
please discuss my fellow WN
implying anything they write/say isn't subversion
implying they aren't frauds
doesn't know that everyone is laughing at the kike media

AAAAAHAHAHAH

Colton Green
Colton Green

be young tradesman
get injured
can't get healed, be fucked for life from what was a treatable injury

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

1. It's fucking CNN, have you faggots learned nothing yet?
2. If this is true, He said there might be some aspects he keeps. Pre-existing conditions and coverage till 26 have been a basic Republican stance on Obamacare since it was first put in place.

We are going to be hearing a fuck ton of scenarios about his transition in the next two months. Most of it will be liberal media hopes, back by nothing more than murmurs.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Bitch being a 18-25 year old adult you can still get into accidents or diseases that require hospital visits and not be able to fucking pay for it because you don't have insurance because you're in tradeschool/college/whatever.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

The moment Trump says he is willing to rethink removing the penalty and removing state lines around insurance providers, you have my support and raging.

Until then, on this subject, you're a nigger.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

pol lets down the working man once again

who could have seen that coming?

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I wonder if shills get paid more if people click on unbroken links.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Relax, he is taking away the mandate and revising literally everything except for the ban on denying insurance for preexisting conditions and allowing people to stay on their family's healthcare till 26. Trumpcare will not have the mandate forcing people to sign up for it and raping them financially like Obamacare.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Gas yourself

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

THE SHILLS ARE HERE IN FULL FORCE.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

pol

Reported.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

tattoo
Disgusting, you shill faggot trash.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

we are the working man tho

John Martinez
John Martinez

I do not understand how I can still be surprised at how absolutely retarded people can be. Every time I gain a little hope, I am reminded that people don't look for sources, people read the title of an article and assume that it is both the entire story and 100% true, and they still believe the MSM reporting on everything. Even Berniecucks should realize that the media isn't to be trusted.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

You already made this thread,and we already went over it.

Trump isn't flip-flopping, he's merely said he'd consider retaining some of the aspects of Obongo's plan - like not refusing coverage for pre-existing conditions, IIRC - and, though its merely implied, would incorporate them into his own plan.

Repeal and Replace, he's been saying it for months now.

check the link
Yup,it links back to the same Wallstreet Journal article.
Fucking clickbait hacks man.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

This is MSM demoralization.

He has to keep the pre existing conditions because Obamacare fucked everything up. It took people that were already insured with these conditions and put them on the nigger plan, now when you dump it you're going to be left with people that got shafted by this nigger and cant get insurance. Trump will keep that clause around to try to minimize the damage to Americans because of this medial care catastrophe.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

/leftypol/index.html pls go

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

where the quads at, this thread is shit

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

tattoo
that is a tranny, I don't think the tattoo will make it any more degenerate

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

NAZBOL GANG IN EFFECT FULL FORCE NI🅱️🅱️A

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

I rooted for Trump to repeal this commie shit you tard
Then why are you buying a CNN article about what he has to say, eh?
Trump supporters sure love and respect CNN, after all. ;^)

At least do some fucking research, Christ.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

The title of the article is the entire story
I still trust the MSM to report the truth
you can do better.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

the working woman
She's a let down to herself tbh fam.

yfw not saging this sorry ass thread

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

all true nazbols voted trump

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

CNN

Kill yourself, retard.

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

OI YA FUCKIN CUNTS

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

you deserve to be punished for direct linking to CNN or even reading CNN. wake the fuck up and stop consuming CNN garbage.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Wew

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Wew lads

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

believing the liberal media after what happened is pretty stupid

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Trumpcare will not have the mandate forcing people to sign up for it and raping them financially like Obamacare.

Well, forcing insurance companies to insure people with pre-existing conditions is like forcing banks to give to loans to people who they know won't be able to pay it back.

Insurance companies will pass the losses onto their other customers, and that's what's happening with rising premiums.

Somebody has to pay. Nothing is free.

This is consistent with what Trump has been saying though. He was saying this during the primaries. There hasn't been any flip flopping. The Democrat media just wasn't listening.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

checked and agreed

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Nice job nigger.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

I KEEP IT 100 FAM DONT VOTE FOR ANY MFIN ISRAEL SHILLS
NAZBOL GANG 100 ALL DAY

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

i keepz it juan hunnit n bump shit threadz naw'm sayin famski

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

believe what the jews write in news
This is literally the same as when they said he supported the war because he said "I dont know, I guess" in some interview forever ago. They just take what he says and spin it. If you believe this consider suicide.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Aren't the the spineless fags that left Holla Forums because they couldn't compete?

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

I am wondering if OP is a shill or just can't accept the truth

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," he said, acknowledging that it was Obama, who met with Trump in the Oval Office for 90 minutes, who encouraged him to reconsider. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

This thread again

Be more anal pained if you can

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Wew
Wew

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

GUYS

They're framing the discussion to turn us against God Emperor. The media is still warring against us, be alert and don't believe anything until you research it.

Lastly, remember The Art of the Deal. Trump will frame his policies a way to get as much of a super-majority of the Senate on his side. Which he will need for certain pieces of legislation, specifically term limits, corruption reform and most importantly TAX REFORM.

Keep calm. Stay aware. Stay alert. We won the most important battle, but they can still divide and conquer us.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Wew wew wew

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Nice job nigger.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Fags

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Weeeew

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I don't think you understand trump. He always gives people a chance to make their case.

To you; Flip flopping and being a hypocrite would mean we wouldn't be able to have new evidence to re-evaluate our beliefs in science.

Good god.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

While there will be rises in costs the people that don't have those conditions it kind of defeats the point of health insurance if it doesn't cover your associated health costs.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Excuse me? I'm not sure I understand why you're insulting me?

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

The insurance customers will pass the cost on the other customers, ie rising premiums.

What are you gonna do? Implement price controls?

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Wew

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Sage the disinfo!

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Pre-existing conditions only existed because of how jewish the insurance industry was.

I have a lot of problems with our healthcare system. I even hoped that king nigger would fix some of them. He didn't. He just made it worst.

Hopefully Trump can save things.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Heh

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Wee woo.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

He's saying the same thing about Obongocare that he said back in February. Why didn't you get mad about this back in February, fellow user?

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

You don't understand what insurance is. You think it's a welfare program.

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

thinking sageing a thread makes it go down

newfag detected

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

The thing is, the only way you can get the pre-existing conditions clause is the mandate. That's always been the crux IIRC.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

It was a good post, your post, you just forgot to sage the D&C thread, user.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

Coverage cost goes up for additional people on your plan, but not nearly as much as for a new individual plan

Those healthy 18-25 year olds likely arent buying health insurance on their own anyway

Their parents who keep them on, are more established and able to afford those costs, leaving the younger generation more able to spend their money establishing themselves and getting their life going

Keeping them on protects against the possibility of unforseeable accidents which knock them out of work for a time

Its a net benefit to keep them insured like this, without hindering their own income by forcing them to buy their own individual plans

I dont particularly like the "cannot refuse due to pre-existing condition" part personally, some will call it a good thing, but in truth it rewards bad behavior and pushes government control through regulations onto businesses. If someone drinks themselves to liver failure then goes and tries to buy healthcare to cover the cost of their bills.. well.. those costs have to be accounted for on everyone elses regular bills, which drives up the cost for everyone else

I think you should be able to refuse coverage based on pre-existings if you can prove the person was negligent with their own health prior. Smoking, drinking, unprotected sex, drug use, etc, without HI then only buying it once they get sick, SHOULD be grounds for refusal. But someone who cant afford it but lives an overall healthy life and avoids risks shouldnt be able to be refused if they end up harmed in a way that requires them to need medical care later, they'd just need to prove HI costs were an unreasonable burden before and that they attempted to take proper care of themselves but something unforeseen happened they couldnt plan for.

That, to me, is much more reasonable, as is the keeping your offspring on your HI until 25.

Regardless, he is still doing away with obamacare as a thing in itself, meaning no more being forced to buy insurance, no more expensive and nonfunctional federal healthcare selling sites, no more massive redtape and regulations on doctors and drugs, and so on.

When you combine this with the plan for health savings accounts and cross state purchasing for health insurance, itll drive down costs on its own, leaving people with more money to spend on other activities and purchases which will spur economic growth which is good for everyone.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Heeeeh

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Get that facebook-tier shit out of here

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

we nazbols really need to make better memes

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Hey /leftypol/ fag.

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

I misunderstood, apologies.I was having CTR flashbacks.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

It's fucking nothing.

Nothing wrong with any of that. Except for the way the judenpresse twisted his words into kiked up headlines.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

i am mostly on Holla Forums, once a week i go through /leftypol/

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

You dip, it means an insurance company can deny to say, cover the cost of your broken leg and trip to the hospital because of some other unrelated condition. So not only can he not afford his existing conditions healthcare, he can't have anything else unrelated covered either.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Get out.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

why? i am on your side on this

David Nelson
David Nelson

Fuck off

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Exactly. Trump gives everyone a chance, reviews it, then makes a decision. It's called fucking respect, which is more than Obama ever did with Obama "You gotta pass it to see what's inside!" care.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

how many times are you going to make the same bait thread?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

i have no problems with the death, also this have nothing to do with what we are discussing here

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Please god, it needs to be liable to miss-quote someone on purpose.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

i have no problems with the death
Thanks for confirming you don't belong here

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit