Charges dropped against all remaining cops in Freddy Gray death

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-miller-pretrial-motions-20160727-story.html

I bet I know who got them off the hook

disgusting

POL is hoping BLM riots at the DNC because of this but probably nothing will happen like always

Opportunistic

The people you hate want the people you don't hate to riot against Shrillery! Guess you better support her then, those are le only two options

Kill all cops

Freddie gray was a good boy, who didn't do anything wrong.

He was a pillar of his community.

Fuck the police, they're killing poor oppressed people of color.

I hate cops.

So he deserved to die great idea Holla Forums

If I wanted to say the Nignog deserved to die, I would have just said the "nignog deserved to die"

But I didn't say that.

How are you able to sit at your computer desk? What with your knees jerking through the wood and all.

Then what's your point when the topic is his death

The point is, he was a shit person who got into a situation where things ended badly.

I'd say it's tragic but to be frank, the world is a better place without ST.GRAY in it. So it'd be intellectually dishonest for me to say that.

:^)

Again. The topic is his death so what's your point

I already made my point, and that point was there was no malicious intent in his death, and would go as far as it say there wasn't even negligence.

All of the charges seem to have been dropped on 6 individuals.

Unless you're one of those "Statist stick together, all cops are corrupt, we dindu nuffin" faggots then there's really no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

Mr. Freddie Gray had unwavering faith in our, lord Jesus Christ, he attended mass every sunday without a fault.

Our congregation really could use better funding for our social plans.

lul

not all cops are corrupt but they protect their own and have unwritten impunity when dealing with people, especially poor people who don't have the money to buy legal representation. this protecting their own makes it harder to weed out individuals, people will eventually condemn the whole institution

probably doesn't make a difference to you

You didn't make any point at all. You bumbled around aimlessly saying edgy shit without clear justification for why he could not stand trial. Honestly why are you here

Put the kool-aid down.

It's okay guise! It was just an accident! He can come back to life now!

What about that guy who got shot in his car when the cop wanted ID and he went in his wallet?
Or what about that therapist a cop tried to save from his patient who was playing with a toy truck, but missed three times and just shot the therapist?