TPP AND TTIP IS DEAD

TRUMP KILLS TPP
kikebart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/tpp-obama-administration-gives-trans-pacific-partnership/
archive.is/vXczF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aCZ0I
kikebart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still would like to know what the fuck is going on with TiSA. That shit is the worst.

TTIP I'D DEAD
archive.is/aCZ0I
kikebart.com/london/2016/11/11/eu-accepts-ttip-deal-dead-due-trump-presidency/

And thus, with one fell swoop, President-elect Donald Trump should be the hero to millions of left-leaning, working-class people across the continent of Europe. If they were rational

Neat

We need a version of this for the recent happenings

Not even in office and already making America great again
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

only with more smug

these are truly the best of times

Leftist bitch and moan non stop, Trump actually gets what they wanted done

user, thanks, will never forget the feeling I had waking up to a Trump presidency with this playing on cuckchan.

this anime bitch needs my cum on her face

Anti kike bump

You have to go back to reddit

Anti Shill bump

Anti Shill bump

are we still handing the internet over to the U.N., or is Trump going to stop that too?

BUMP

That comic is prophetic.

Saint Adams is a herald of the God Emperor as ordained by Kek

Obama killed the tpp you fucking bygyts

:^)

How can that madman play the gba? is he watching one of those shitty 64X64p shrek movie cartridges they made for the gb?

Shills keep sliding this

More slides

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I think it's a DS honestly.

He is not even in office yet and he is kicking ass and taking names.

OBAMA MAKING ONE LAST PUSH TO PASS TPP THIS ISN'T OVER NIGGERS

through the crotch flap

Overlord has the smuggest waifus. Also helps that over half the female cast are literal designer waifus.

Will anyone see this

Looks like shills are bumping this to make it seem like TPP is dead and then it'll get passed under our noses

Do you have a source?

IT'S NOT OVER YET. DO NOT LOWER YOUR GUARDS FOR A SECOND.

Yeah, we do the same thing as last time. Badger Congress hard and threaten every Republicuck with replacement if they sign anything. The Nigger can only "negotiate" he can't ratify the treaty that is what the legislature does.

Same plan as ever.

I hope you aren't American

Obongo just did it to save his legacy, that's all.

I hope for all our sakes that the legislatures continue to listen to the American people and keep a firm boot to Obama's head on at least this specific issue. Two and half months is a long time, but even King Nigger has to realize that his powerhold is crumbling rapidly and trying to subvert checks and balances and enforce his will now will make Americans turn on him.

Oh wait, you're serious? Let me laugh even harder.

tease the BernOuts that Holla Forums succeeded where they never had any hope of succeeding

Obama's Legacy is Trump