What will be the first country in Europe, that President Trump will visit?

I know it's surprising, but people in western Europe hate republicans and Trump. I suggest Trump should make his first tour in Europe instead to V4 (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia) countries, which strongly have supported Trump presidency from beginning. Poland has had it's independence day recently thus my idea. V4 is fertile ground for american stronghold in Europe unlike western europe, specifically Germany, which hates us and doesn't even want to keep up with 2% defense spending unlike V4 countries and Baltics. In addition it would give strong message that Trump is not willing to abandon these countries, despite wishing to improve ties with Russia.

He'll probably visit Britain first

The Austro-Hungarian Empire

Poland is a good choice. Hungary too. However, my choice is the UK.
I just want it mostly because I want to see Trump and Nige cause some mischief.

Yes, please.

This. Poland and other actual nationalist countries also deserve a high position, but I think presenting a strong policy of US-UK unity in the wake of Brexit is most important. No pro-EU country ultimately deserves the #1 spot and on top of that the US and Britain have a good history worth emphasizing.

I can't fucking wait for the incoming US+UK against the globalist world era.

Of course the UK for it was the nation that spawned them.

Not to mention that Donald's mum was Scottish and he's got property there, so he'll probably go there.

I'm willing to forgive this; we've had petitions just as bad. Plus more people here voted for Shillary than the entire population of Britain, so it's not like we're perfect.

Trump going there would be just the thing to make them literally shake.

Good luck. That'll be a droning.

So, uh, user, you wouldn't happen to, uh, have any more pics of, um, the… lady in your photo, would you?

So we all can agree that the list should be something like this:
1.UK (+ possibly ireland)
2.V4-countries (Warsaw should be enough as they are leader currently, just invite others to warsaw so they can meet)
3. Baltics (same as above)
3. Austria (Hofer victory in December)
4. France (After, or just before Marine Le-Pen gets elected)
5.Spain and Portugal
6. Germany (only if Merkel and her clique gets out of power)

Is my thinking ok?

I hope he wears a spoonproof vest

Israel

:^)

*60+ million

Half a million mostly shitskins and traitorous cucks.

I hope he visits Malta. I went there over the summer, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been to, and one of the few countries in Europe that are still openly Christian. If I was in his position, I would actively try to preserve Maltesian culture. The fact that they joined the EU in 2012 frightens me.

Aren't we still occupying Germany?

Can't we just uncuck that country by force and use our power to forcefully remove Merkel? I mean we do own that goddamn country.

I'd bet on this too. After Brexit and with America also becoming more isolationist, it only makes sense for them to be pals.

Isn't Malta just a dialect of Arabic?

We're gonna give him the Nobel's Peace Prize so he has to come visit Norway. We can show him our new wall on the Russian border.

It's to stop the shitskins, faggot. Jewtin has been letting them in through our back door.

Her name is Jayda Fransen from Britain First.

Oh that

He's probably going to Canada and Mexico early as well to start working out the details of a new trade relationship without NAFTA

It would be very wise for Trump to use the US armies in Europe to depose the criminal governments immediately after taking power. Fair elections to follow.

Britain, of course

It doesn't come up in a reverse search.

They all seem to have large breasts and 6/10 faces

Likely

Let's just hope it is European and not! Israel

Vikings crossed seas for that shit once, and I doubt much has changed.
I'd sail a few hundred miles and cut some Britcucks heads off to drop a load in (from left to right) 2 and/or 3, maybe 6 too after a few good drinks.

Trump has promised to withdraw troops from Germany and Japan.

You can read between the lines.

Serbia. It'd be a "Fuck you" to the Clintons