Oy Veh! It's Glenn Cuck Time

Glenn Beck: I’ll Call Donald Trump to Offer My Support, ‘Whatever We Can Do to Help Him’

TheBlaze founder Glenn Beck extended an olive branch to President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday, telling his radio audience that he would call Trump and offer his support.

Beck, one of Trump’s harshest critics, described the president-elect’s victory speech on Tuesday night as “extraordinarily gracious and exactly the right tone.”

The radio talker was particular impressed when Trump said, “For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country.”

“I am reaching out today. I will call him today,” Beck said in response. “Whether he takes my call — and I’m not saying he’s going to shun it. I mean, he’s now the president-elect. So he’s a little busy.”

more here: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/10/glenn-beck-ill-call-donald-trump-offer-support-whatever-can-help/

Didn't he say hes kill Comey and Podesta if Trump won?

lmao, not even Cruz takes Beck's calls anymore.

I don't know but I wouldn't put it past him

I hope Trump ignores him
We need more salt from this human trash

I thought he promised to suicide if Trump won the Republican nomination. We've come a long way since then.

wtf, just go away

You time is up Cuck boy. Not even Cheetos will save you now.

Glen "America was established for the establishment of Israel" Beck is a cancerous growth on the underside of white America. No amount of power should ever be given to him.

Didn't he promise to kill himself if Trump won? Why is he still alive?

He promised to kill Trump, i hope Trump completely ignores this madman.

He's irrelevant. His media company completely failed. Him and Romney's collaboration with the Clinton campaign to prop up that CIA faggot in Utah failed. His gambit to suck up to the powers backing Clinton failed.

He has no professional future.

I laughed so hard when they called Utah for Trump. The #nevercucks and #McMuffinMissiles failed so miserably that describing them as low energy is a compliment.

Didn't Trump take about 50% of Utah while Hillary and McMuffin had to share about 24% each?

I'd rather see him become an hero

Rounded him up with the rest of the Lügenpresse.

Inb4 Cheetos sues him for loss of income.

wait did they split the vote? If so
hahahaha!!

Yeah. It backfired on them hard.

What a retard.
We have way too many mentally ill idiots running around in society.

Pretty sure that's the Bill Maher guy.

Ever since Beck left Fox I've only heard bad news about him here and elsewhere. That embarrassing 'I looked him straight in the eyes' thing with Mark Zuckerberg lying to his face will probably be the most memorable event of his pathetic career.

Thanks to this election it's obvious that these 'big' media personalities have no real sway in influencing the public, so how long before their advertisers get a clue?

God yes I have been waiting for this since tuesday.
This broken little cuck thinks he's still on time to bend the knee, but Trump remembers and so do we.

kek

When I last checked, even if you gave all McMullin voters to Clinton, she still would have lost.

Nvm, I'm stupid.

Not all mcmuffin voters would have gone to Clinton had he not run though. You could probably split mcmuffin's vote 65/35 in favour of Trump.

Beck is trying to get close to Trump in order to make an inept assassination attempt. He'll bring an old Swiss army knife that'll get confiscated by the SS. Then when he sees Trump the waves of shame will break his fragile mind and he'll let out an autistic
and try to strangle Trump with his weak, noodley arms. The SS will just point and laugh as Trump mercilessly beats him to death.

hmmmmmmmmm

makes me WANT TO RAPE AND KILL ASIAN GIRLS

RAPE

AND KILL

ASIANS

GIRLS

RAPE

AND KILL

ASIAND

GIRS

RAPE

AND KILLE

Fucking snake trying to crawl back into the light

GLENN BECK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

fucking rofl this idiot needs to be hanged before anyone else. fucking biggest cuck on earth

Even Jeb was less pathetic than this, holy cow.

Not sure why this guy even bothers anymore. He is a political corpse. His media company has gone down in flames. Everyone regards him as a joke, an object for mockery.

How hard is Beck crying now? The guy is so fucking done.

STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION

MODS DON'T LET THIS WEBSITE SHOOT THIS GUY'S VIEWCOUNT UP

REEEEEEEE ANCHOR THIS THREAD!!!!

FUCK YOU

We're just laughing at him and making sure he stays down where he belongs.

Jesus fucking Christ, this guy is the biggest con man ever.

Of course he will ignore Beck. Why would the president-elect take a call from a blogger who got fired from TV?

What an arrogant nobody. As if Trump, or anyone else, even cares who is. Puffed up and delusional.

He is a wannabe cult leader cheating old scared evangelical couples out of their life savings.

Now that Trump is in charge, the realize they have nothing to fear, and the last of his audience has abandoned him.

Pretty soon he will be saying that he is responsible for the Trump revolution.