OPERATION UNPLEASANT WAKEUP FOR WHITEY

Trump's victory has resulted in hatred towards whites being at an all time high. They're not hiding it anymore. Leftists are blaming whites for Hillary's defeat, and we must exploit this division.

White people must know that the left hates them, their families, their friends and would rather live in a world in which whites did not exist.

archive.is/Buhk3

archive.is/OiWxJ

archive.is/ZGVf4

archive.is/pkfFq

And see archived thread:

OPERATION UNPLEASANT WAKEUP FOR WHITEY

archive.is/2Z27t

Other urls found in this thread:

keepvid.com/
vid.me/8cYU
bullshit.ist/on-woke-white-people-advertising-their-shock-that-racism-just-won-a-presidency-68286682047d#.vo7d1qfxr
twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
lehighvalleylive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/11/students_yelling_cotton_picker_heiling_hitler_at_this_local_school.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hSXBls7BhYI
archive.is/HAMrF
youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
archive.fo/zuPtw
archive.is/AS0jg
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html
archive.fo/97Elf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
everyjoe.com/2016/11/09/politics/celebrities-progressives-confused-why-they-lost-america/#1
opensocietyfoundations.org/grants/soros-equality-fellowship-20161024
au.news.yahoo.com/a/33192355/one-off-deal-to-send-refugees-to-us/
utn.pl/l9lYt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Red-pill friends and strangers. Don't come across like a foaming-at-the-mouth fanatic, rather allude to the fact that white people are being beaten up and shamed for just being white. Use the trite "All Lives Matter" angle if you need to.

This video is good but the imagery isn't normie friendly. You might want to repurpose the audio.

You can download the audio only using:

keepvid.com/

vid.me/8cYU

it's time to stop

Fuck off idiot. As I said in the OP white hatred is at an all time high. You don't think it's a good idea for us to use this to our advantage?

Important video from Molyneux:

A jewish SJW wrote this.

bullshit.ist/on-woke-white-people-advertising-their-shock-that-racism-just-won-a-presidency-68286682047d#.vo7d1qfxr

They're doing all teh work for us at this point. Most people don't appreciate racism, and despite the left's attempts to legitimize racism against whites, people know bad when they see it. Trump won because of the silent majority.

Can an angry mob of white women please kill these kikes? bee, silverman, denham all these kikes need to be beat to death.

the silent majority is the product of SJW abuse..people kept their opinions to themselves because they were sick of being attacked..so nobody knew how mny of us there were in the polls

I think that we could ride the wave of "white feminism" tbh.
We could further polarize "feminists" and "white feminists" with a campaign.

We ought to make two sets of material:

1) Pro White-Feminism

2) Anti White-Feminism

i just woke up so everything sounds great tbh

I've come to realize white supremacy is just a natural phenomenon; One that other races can't seem to help but promote.

Why do they hate us so

….?

The thing about white supremacy is that we're so productive minorities actually benefit from having us in charge. Just look at Africa before and after colonialism, or South America.
If Mexico still had their European Imperial government they wouldn't be overrun by gang warfare and poor people.

Yes, we must contribute to the infighting the left is currently experiencing. Highlighting things like the "progressive stack" may make some white feminists feel unwelcome and cause then to become more right wing. Although they could also cause them to hate themselves and their people even more.

lol

SHARE / LIKE / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / REDDIT / EMAIL / WHATSAPP

That's why the Don got 29% of the Hispanic vote, going up almost 10% from Romney. To bad that anchor babies get to vote.

13% vs 65% of the population. By the time Niggers out number whites in the US, the USA would be long dead since it couldn't support the massive gibs that a majority nigger nation would need.

Niggers will never outnumber anyone. Their population was steady until Roe v. Wade when it started to decline because negresses hate their own children.

They look at themselves and then look at us, and realise that even with all the we wuz kaings n sheit stories about being chosen from space they're nothing to us. And I'm pretty sure a lot of them realise that they didn't starve to death as a child because whitey gave them free food.

Pretty hard to make any real progress when you don't know where you're going.
Pretty hard to know where you're going when you don't know where you've been.

Misery loves company. That's why (((they))) push ideas that get whitey needlessly sucked into the problems of foreigners.
Jose's problem is his problem, therefore, it's not my problem.
If the white masses don't wake the fuck up and take a look at where they have been, then eventually the last enclaves of white people will either resort to a plebian-Juche sub-culture, or, be browned out by mudslimes and AIDS.

Whites revealing their power levels in record droves
twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

lehighvalleylive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/11/students_yelling_cotton_picker_heiling_hitler_at_this_local_school.html

The more hatred at whites, the more hatred whites return in fold.

Man, this fucking thread is depressing. How do we stop this from getting worse? You all say racewar, but would our women actually get on board with that? Many of them are so goddamned blue-pilled that they would side with the non-whites.

If it wasn't for feminism, we'd be able to shift the demographics in our favor like the niggers and mudslimes. Artificial wombs cannot come soon enough.

Since racist, xenophobic, homophobic, ect. ect. are the mainstream now, why is the media clinging to their limp-wristed left wing pantywaists?

That's not where the money is any more.

The majority of white women voted for Trump. Cease your derailing attempt, fag.

It's a good thing, because racist blacks are showing their true colors.

Previous generations might've wanted equality, newer ones want supremacy while standing on the shoulder of past ones. Most don't care about fixing their culture that perpetuate high crime rates, lack of education and incivility.

They really need to appreciate what they have and stop blaming other people.

wrong place kiddo, reddit is another website.

Traitors get the traitor's reward (males and females), stop coddling idiots, at that point there's not many things we can do, stay strong and shun the degenerate and also never forget that saying : "Now that the war is over, everyone was a resistant."

what sniveling little demon rats they are. most of that shit looks totally made up.

Sure bitch, whatever you say

I would not call that a strong majority, faggot. It's a problem that is going to get worse.

You know nothing in your post invalidates the premise of the OP, right?

I was just mad at the picture, not at OP

I'm sure most of is it fake.

Oh, ok. Sorry.

No, if Hillary had won and the majority of white women had still voted Trump that would be a problem. But in this scenario we already have a majority of white women that are decent and bought none of the bullshit shilled at them, and a minority that are going to get the red-pilling of a lifetime. Why the fuck would any of the pro-Trump white women join the left now?

Nigger:

The irony, it hurts too much.

Requesting any salt dealing specifically with white hatred.

Such polite racists that make sure they don't do any actual damage to the car while also throwing in who they voted for, for absolutely no discernible reason.

MEME IT
MEME IT HARDER
KEEP IT UP LADS

These women ought to be fed to a pack of niggers since that's what they seem to want.

"My" country's media has repeatedly stated Trump won because of "old white men" so this blame of whites is going on everywhere else I assume and not just from America's Lügenpresse towards Americans; they also claim the diverse millennials are completely different and more enlightened (i.e. cucks). They are trying to caution/fear white people everywhere else about voting for someone like Trump.

Pressure creates diamonds, do they not realize that?

pretty show most of that shit is fake as fuck there is already huge amount of police reports of false attacks and shit

Taken from youtube.com/watch?v=hSXBls7BhYI

Meme it and scare the fuck out of the kikel and niggerdom.

(This version downcoded for h8chan)

long time lurker. This makes me fearful for the future of my children
I hoped you were wrong Holla Forums i still do but when i hear and see people speaking like this to a vast number of people that have no other intention but to help. I get sick to my stomach and feel like i was played. They say that we are the intolerant ones but this is the voice of hate and the new face of oppression.

The muds are acting out against whites because they are jealous. White liberals don't understand that, they think minority resentment is in response to white hate. The liberals respond by being sympathetic and offering more kindness, and the jealous minority sees this as patronizing and re-affirms their contempt for the superior position of white people, and treat it with increasing amounts of contempt.

I don't think there is anything extra that needs to be done, this vicious cycle will do the job of waking whites up all by itself.

In the meantime, pour fuel on the jealousy of our enemies by being as upbeat, successful, professional, and confident as possible.

Damn, it's good to see my OC getting a bit of love, the last picture up there by the way.

Add fuel to the fire to speed things up a bit before it's too late. Promote videos that show blacks attacking whites, etc.

Yea, well… I didn't make the video. Maybe I'll edit that part out.

^^^here's the most cancerous morsel from the folowing article

I'm a white, straight female (I will not say "cis", fuck that). I voted for Trump.
I have no interest in getting involved in a race war offensively. I know good people on all sides. I will defend myself and my loved ones to the death against these fucktard lunatics, though. They come in every shade.

trolls, I beseech thee…help me put this bitch in her place

The author is also a Jew who now identifies with people of color..
Didn't they consider themselves white until recently??

^^even the articles image is giving me cancer.

make me proud.

We had eight years of a black president

EIGHT

YEARS

And the people in the rust belt who won Trump the presidency were the people who gave Obama the advantage over McCain!
These people have no idea who Trump voters are or why they did so, they only ever heard about Trump's raycis muhsoggyknees and not his endless preaching to the working class.

My thoughts exactly.
Both men and women of all races voted Trump..how is that racist??
We won fair and square..no racism required.

TRUMP GOT MORE BLACK AND HISPANIC VOTES THAN ROMNEY
HE WON BECAUSE HE FUCKING APPEALED TO THE WORKING CLASS
HOW IS IT SO HARD FOR THESE BRAIN-DEAD COMMUNISTS TO REALIZE THAT?

Yes, they have no idea who we are..and they're blind to the fact that THEY are a huge reason as to why we voted Trump.

They are so fucking programmed..the fact that they repeat propaganda verbatim is very telling…

How do we wake people up???

the media needs to be purged, hopefully Trump can sic the DOJ and FBI on them and bust the whole corrupt shebang wide open.
I have a feeling a LOT of very (((corrupt))) people are going to get flushed out.

It's called having leverage.

Which some anons have by pure "luck"

Funny, because Trump actually got a lower percentage of the white vote than Romney, and higher Latino percentage.

MFW I started this originally

feels proud man

Muh left.

Actually, it's Jews and their subaltern pet apes that loathe whites and nurse a furious, raging jealousy towards them.

You're still using these universalist, overly-abstracted concepts like "left and right" when in reality it boils down to ethnicity and racial identity. That's all it is.

this

"the left" is a good thing to talk about though, fighting

it's good for propaganda

It has to happen. I pray that the pedo horrorshow is unveiled..the shock would wake up most of these people.

it's a gamble we'll need to take, the White women even semi capable of siding with their own people should be pushed towards us

the shit ones will cuck on us either way

The media are powerless. Nobody likes them except the people who already believe in leftism, and they believe in leftism because of the education system.

It's the universities and the colleges at play, not the media. People tend to seek out media that has the same political bias that they have.

fake AF ignore this shit

Revealing power level =/= doing stuff that makes libshits WOW JUST WOW

good

The more they stop getting rewards for feeling "not racist" from POX the better. We need to encourage this.

Liberals need to know that they will NEVER get any love or peace for cucking, only hate.

Archive it and make a great video out of this trash, OP.

It isn't really, though. You win short term battles but you cause problems down the line.

Using "left/right" as your ultimate moral barometer introduces fracture points that ultimately harm the health of white ethnic groups and their sense of innate racial identity. After all in this world view a "based" or reasonable black or Hispanic is more agreeable than a leftist white, and in fact even in this thread you see that kind of emotional resolution, a coming-together where "right wing" whites praise their based ethnic friends and denounce "crazy leftists/SJWs". And the Jewish element is mysteriously dampened: "SJWs" apparently just come out of nowhere, or they're "spoiled Millennials", etc. Non-whites, even the "good" ones, really almost never think or behave this way.

People really, really need to move on from this whole left/right politics thing, especially on Holla Forums where you should know better.

The only global citizens.

agreed and we should work on getting rid of the left/right labels BUT if I talk about how much I fucking hate the anti white left, a lot of whites agree

One day we need to get to where we can talk about antiwhite Jews and POX, but that's not today

He should randomly pick registered Democrats to house randomly picked refugees.

it would be ((coincidence)) that the wealthiest would be forced to house rapist,and hard core Sharia followers.

The half of the white race which is leftist deserves only extermination. luckily they have 0.9 kids to the conservative whites' 2.7. They are the ones vulnerable to white guilt. They are the ones who do not hate as a natural function of their biology. They are the ones who let the kikes and muds into our countries so they wouldn't be "mean". Fuck them, in the end they must die.

I will continue calling them out.
I have pointed out hypocrisy everywhere I lurk and I am not very popular because of it.
You dose a liberal with logic and they go full retard.
Living in CA sucks right now.

I'd like to add more to your 3rd pic.
The constitution doesn't grant goat fuckers their religion.
To the eyes of the Founding Fathers, Islam portrayed itself as a death cult led by a fanatical tyrant.

A MAN not a GOD.
I hate faggots that like to fall back on the 1st amendment and act like all religions under the sun are legal. Only religions that do not pose a threat to public danger, nation, and is led by an actual GOD, not some cult leader.

But user, what could be more important than deciding how the shekels are redistributed? Muh abortion factories and WIC? or Muh low corporate taxes an GDP growth an sheeeeiiiit?

The funny thing about the left/right dichotomy is that it's all about fiscal policies, which whites don't really care about that much, but, when you realize that Jews write the agenda for both parties, then the centrality of money makes perfect sense.

They blame whites for everything.

This

There are too many angry people in America to get away with that swedecuck bullshit

I think it's really important not to give these folks what they're after..
Theres a guy on youtube building pipe bombs and eager to fight..
That would be exactly what the govt wants..then marshall law will follow

*Martial*
I'm going to bed now.
Prepare for the worst but stay calm, fam

The left is the subversion of a death cult now user. They're too individualistic and ignore the macrocosmic.. well to a degree.

Your political leanings aren't inherited though. The boomers parents were far from being cucked leftists but that didn't stop their children from being subverted.

Can someone get me a link to that arthur chu tweet? The link in the screenshot didn't work for me.

Never mind, I made a typo. I fixed his wikipedia page.

I can't wait for Australia to follow the American example and finally revoke all these sandniggers and their citizenship.

Okay, I updated it. Check this out. Put in a rare pepe at the end. I think this should be good ammunition against the left in the proper format.

Again, I'm not the creator, just wanted to clean it up a bit to appeal to normies.

Found it here: youtube.com/watch?v=hSXBls7BhYI

What a nasty bitch

its surrender or die

kill all liberals

Wow! I'm starting to think Hitler was on to something!

This video is really good for T_d tier nationalists… same channel has the best video to introduce same ppl to the JQ

I like you.

I love Australia, and I'm not a racist myself, but it is racist af (often harmlessly so). This person is in for an interesting awakening, chink/abo jokes are polite dinner party conversation here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF WE'RE FUCKING FULL

WINDMILL OF FRIENDSHIP

It's hilarious to see who the true racists are, all those fake smiles niggers give us everyday on the (((media))) when they actually hate us.

They can hate me all they want. They're gonna hate my guts cause I have the means to help out my white brothers & sisters.

Everyone is a "racist," we're just not afraid to admit it.

periscope.tv/w/1BRJjALgLvpGw

Dumb racist ape.

Okay, I made one last edit at the end and it's fucking awesome. Delete the other WEBM if you downloaded it, this one is 100x better.

I promise this is the final version and it's way better.

So here's a question for you Holla Forums. How concerned are we with the concept of a Republic? Because it seems to me Trumps victory has granted us a fast closing window to take power and remove the threat from within.

Essentially what I'm asking is… If Trump were to declare himself or one of his sons Emperor/Dictator, would we all be concerned about the loss of the Republic? Or would it constitute a necessary sacrifice to prevent irrevocable demographic and societal damage? Personally I'm starting to come to understand why Caesar was who he was, and I'm not sure I would have opposed him…

That being said, it's probably a pipe dream. I doubt government sanctioned RWDS will be anything anytime soon. I just hope to God I'm wrong and Trump doesn't cuck it up now that he has the office.

Have another Gem.

Well, Augustus becoming god emperor gave the Roman Empire a few more centuries of life…

A few centuries might be just enough time to save our race and get us into the stars. Make no mistake though, remaining on Earth in perpetuity is a death sentence for our demographic, regardless of what temporary victories we win.

So it seems to me like our new mission objective is straightforward. Establish Imperium, use our conquests and resources to find other habitable worlds and over the next couple hundred years get the fuck out of dodge. We should lock the door behind us as well and make sure no one else ever leaves this planets orbit when we're gone.

It may sound like a pipe dream, but realistically it's our best long term hope.

God I hope NASA and our military have space tech that we don't know about.

Pick one.

Mark my words Europe will be a monarchy again & global nationalism will prevail. Unbelievers & people who confuse the current schismatic z.o.g. infiltrated vatican II council & it's leftist anti-popes with the real catholic church are going to be shocked but very pleased in a few generatins when the great catholic monarch comes to power in France & eliminates islam & contains all the jews in israel away from other nations.
This isnt a pipe dream either it's straight church approves prophecy, it will happen. Trump & Brexit are the early stages. France will leave EU next.

forgot to unload a pic of the glorious future king

Mother throws her child out of the house from voting for Trump

archive.is/HAMrF

They even mess with their own kids

You should never trust a nigger, he will backstab you as son he gets the chance. There is a reason there is no nigger civilization to speak of.

Then you're part of the problem.
No, you really don't. This recent chimp-out of leftists should be educating you.
You wouldn't need to if you were willing to be proactive enough to support a race war that would put an end to them.
No, they come in 2. Shitskin and Cucked.

We also need to convince white liberals to stay away from these protests. Tell them they arent welcome because they are white and need to give the minorities a chance to be heard without white people. This will leave spics and nigs who will act more violent. The white liberals are big ass pussies and cucks and stop the violence in their groups. We need them to fight the police violently.

The biggest redpill is that the upcoming generation is utterly fucked.

This is the map if only 18-25 yo voted this election.

The left does exist, though. Their pessimism and self-hatred is deeply rooted in our youth. They are organized and hold lots of power in our countries so it wouldn't be wise to ignore them. Strategically, they are an enemy to be defeated as well

It's horrible. But these kids are also incredibly financially conservative, more so than previous generations. Because they're selfish and self-centred.

This should mean that they will be open to redpilling when things get worse and worse. Unfortunately who knows how fucked up things have to get before they finally get some sense.

What makes these cunts think Australia is any more accommodating to their bullshit? We're the ones that coined the phrase 'Fuck off we're full' after all.

And yes, we're still full.

tbh our eastern major cities are cuck central filled with marxists and apex nigger gangs.
Australia has a lot of deserts but it could use a nuclear wasteland or two.

On a related note I've got to love how the local media and politicians think that the distrust the American people have towards their politicians and the establishment in general isn't a sentiment shared by aussies.

Oh man don't even talk to me about how fucked Melbourne is. My friends and I came up with a game the last time I was down there: 'Spot the Aussie'.

It's not bad outside of the cities though.

Oh the alt-right made a post election video about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4gGfmUVs

Dear faggot who writes "dear white people" notes:

Shut up and suck

top kek

I want to see that episode so badly.

That's fucked up, and it's at an all time high recently.

Thats propably how all voting maps has looked at the future since 1968. The educational system leave young people in a state to break free from. Each generation enough has done so to challenge DNC rule. And 8 years of Obama will be no different. The question is what the map looks like for people between 25 and 50. Thats when responcibility kicks in. Heck, the male brain is not even fully developed untill 25. Kids will be kids…

During obama election, how did the 18-25 map look?

And kids always challenge the status quo. They want to rebell against their parents until, suddenly, they realize they ARE their parents. Hence the pendulum swing. Remember the 80s?

Anti-white racism is far bigger than the other types. Whites really are the least racist people in America. This needs to change.

its called silent majority you bought way to hard into your own made up shit you created to whitguilt middle schoolers.

There you have it folks its not about Education/Hospitals/Economy its about race and sex.

Going to a whiter more conservative country, that will show them white racists.

Oh no THATS how the AfD wants to live oh the horror the HORROR…so elections still Nov 2017?

Explains why they love Islam so much

Europe is an good indicator, because things never can turn as fucked in the US, before that happens there will be use of the 2nd or along comes a Trump.

Did you not see the College Students chanting "Build That Wall!" ?
The Media wants you to THINK the Youth is lost.
But they aren't. They're just easily persuaded. And when they see how how smoothly Trump Runs and fixes things even more will fall in line.

At that age I'd have been retarded too, people grow up.

I was going to curate these on a gab.ai account I made…

what we need is a good permanent host for this stuff. Maybe crowdsourced tagging so people can search for certain content based on tag lines and find what they need to drop strategic red pills to family members and friends during private debates.

It's important to save all this, we're like a resistance undergraound SPLC but for white people. But a sticky thread isn't good enough.. thoughts on permanent hosting for this?

It's because schools are fucked and people spend their free time in sheltered safe spaces on the internet. They're simply unaware of the real world because they're constantly exposed to echoing propaganda and ass patting and never anything else.

Even people who aren't SJWs or lunatics think their way because they simply haven't learned anything to the contrary. These people can easily be pulled into the "America voted for hate" train, but make no mistake they're not necessarily stupid people, just very mislead and tainted by media propaganda and overwhelming peer pressure because that's all they're ever exposed to. Getting a redpill image under their noses on the internet probably won't change them because they'll just dismiss it as one of those racists and can move elsewhere in 0.2 seconds.

I was totally bluepilled until I was like 21 or something because I spent all my life in art communities like deviantart drawing cartoons. I never cared about politics, but the environment never told me about all the problems in the world other than "we must help black people and send money to poor African children". I used to think that the world would be a better place if the entire world was governed by a single government, because then there wouldn't be any war or "evil dictators" like North Korea. I was so engrossed in my own personality which says that fighting is dumb, humans are better than that, and we should focus our effort on improving the world, that I never had any idea just how broken the world is both in local and global level and how many legitimately greedy people there are and how overproportional they are in leading positions including the "good" countries.

I think most people are like that; they don't care about politics. The only way to get them to care is to somehow get them to pay attention to something serious that doesn't support the propaganda's world view. The best way to do that in my opinion is to unfuck the schools because people have to go to school and complete it unless they want to fuck up their lives. Put up some legislation or something that forces schools to teach multiple points of view. I can come up with several ways to cheat that from the top of my head though, so I'm not sure how you'd enforce it. Frankly I'd be interested of hearing both sides of the argument next to each other without being called racist sexist bigot somewhere along the way.

God, fucking hilarious.
Whites put nigger-'bama in power, and now…just because they voted for a white guy…their all "racist."

In other words, white people have to put only non-whites or women in power, regardless of how terrible those people might be, just to placate the feces-flinging horde of non-whites.

I don't think so.

"they're"

Dammit, I have to edit my own posts…

Schools teach "history."
True history has been replaced with indoctrination.

He who controls the past, controls the future…he who controls the future, controls the present.
Kikes learned this thousands of years ago.

We need to bring reality back to history classes, and we need to stop the perversion of history in the media.

To do this, we need to take over the schools and the media.

Who has got some good editing skills? If anyone can start putting together a video I can make some music for it.

Never be fearful faggot, fight back you are white after all, we always win it is our nature.

This made me rage. Just kill all of the niggers. Drive them into the oceans.

It's ironic how this anti-white speech fits to Jews.

I want this meme to end.

THIS IS IMPORTANT
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this is important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.
this was only possible thanks to julian.
kek works through julian.

Keep looking down at the comments below the first pict…..you can see the enablers at work.

Really, this is just another argument in favour of raising the minimum voting age. Dependents, who are by and large the young and especially the under-21, not only lack the essential experience of independent life - having to stand on their own two feet - which informs political opinions better than reading any newspaper article can, but can be unduly influenced by those they are dependent on into voting in a particular way.

GEX, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?

It's because of the demographic situation. Whites are more outnumbered in the 18-25 bracket than any other generation (except the ones below 18). We need to remove the spics, towelheads, and niggers.

I'm amazed how few people interpret it that way (which is the correct way).

It's not about youth preferring democrats, it's about whites being the minority already in under 15 year old population and they are a demographic time bomb who will vote for their ethnic interests AGAINST the white establishment.

It's clear niggers are our democratic enemies, this election made that clear for the rest of our lifetimes. Only solution is to seriously amp up abortion funding and centers in ghettos and seriously uptick the self-deportation incentives for spics.

Retard: it's non-whites who vote with their gene pool.

Anti-white is the first thing on their mind when they vote, everything else is secondary.

Learn this or suffer in 30 years.

That image
The fucking audacity of these people. Do they think America was always some multi-ethnic shithole? Ofcourse they do… Thats some Orwellian level ignorance of history.

Who cares. Some B-list celebrity has an opinion. These people are human garbage.

Not surprising. But with life-experience they'll vote R. The future is not lost, especially if the American education will be cleansed during Trumps reign.

Fucking wow. There's not a lot that shocks me after being on here a while, but that did it.

DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS

That's a pretty cool idea. I'd love to be able to watch chimpouts around Africa from general safety.

We were born just in time to use 4K drones to fly all around nigger-infested areas to see the sights.

holy shit, this is gold for the mission
time to start tweeting/sharing it?

Remember that this is no older than fucking 1958. Our world was taken so swiftly.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Baby wants more.

Baby ALWAYS wants more.

That map isn't accurate. It was based on pre-election surveys.

archive.fo/zuPtw

Updated version:

archive.is/AS0jg

Still terrible results though.

Le nasty woman is a shameless rip off of deplorables.

Gex was banned.

There's a rule in these parts, why aren't you following it?

No. They're either trying to maintain the financial security that their parents have or give themselves the financial security that their parents couldn't give them. This is difficult to do due to Boomer entitlement deciding that they can squeeze their rates of return out of their employees. The business practices of the old make the young fiscally conservative.

Uh mate? Re read what you posted.

Jesus Christ…

Does the left ever fucking learn? Do they not know that they're just driving the majority of people in the U.S. into a state of being on the defense for no fucking reason?
Do they not understand that is what got Trump and the republicans to win in the first place?
Do they not fucking get it that all they're doing is setting themselves as a party/movement back? That this will only result in pain and oppression for their little pet "minorities" they like to rely on?

I mean shit, I hope these fucking idiots on twitter and facebook know how to keep their shit private because if I was in HR at any decent business I would take one look at that racist shit and into the trash their applications go.

I mean shit, at this point they have every bit the lack of self-reflection and blind hate-fueled agenda as the very hate groups they claim to champion against.

Also, given what shit i've seen in my very own facebook feed, I'm going to make it a priority this coming year to get my CC and a reliable handgun.
Find a range to practice on too.

Kentucky Millenials are redpilled as fuck, suck it!

Reminds me, I don't think I ever posted this

By like 3%, dipshit.

We gotta start some wizardry with a #hashtag to get ((them)) to stop identifying as white out of disgust.

I think we're witnessing the implosion of the left in America… it sounds hyperbolic, but really, over the past 4 days, I think the left showed the world that they are everything they say they hate. It's over for them, maybe last century the Rothschilds were able to fund a communist revolution and have this ideology spread… but now? Fat chance, I think we'll live to see tumblrites get forced into underground communities where they radicalize, and soon, we're going to have genderqueer fucking suicide bombers.

Even though we hate grown thugs its hard not to feel sorry for the kid. I just hope this kid learns his mother is wrong instead of eventually believing her lies just to remain her son.

Violence against Trump supporters thread:

I hope the kid kills her before turning the gun on himself.

That can not possibly be accurate

It isn’t. It’s propaganda.

Yes, see:

This is how the Jews damaged our society during their Long March Through the Institutions. It is by this same route that we can undo everything they've done.

tfw you're literally a Nazi now. Thanks Holla Forums.

It only took, what, two years for me to change into this? Man, what a weird world.

took me about two months. Are you black?

This is the perfect time to redpill white people tbh, I've already introduced the idea of George Soros and paid shills to my parents and they were receptive. They've both been redpilled largely without my interference actually.

Hey man, you could have grown up with a man who served in the SS, Holla Forums just vindicated the redpills I ate as a kid.

I don't believe any of it.

Project Sentry Gun - Tutorial #1: Build A Paintball Sentry Turret/Base

Go find this. There are now hundreds of videos on how to do shit like this now. Using common vidia bot programs is a thing for the software. Think about what you are seeing for a moment. Think real long and fucking hard.

Pipe bombs are so fucking laughable now you really gotta wonder if that is what our 'elites' are expecting. May as well expect some fucking spear chuckers to go to battle too.

You can now remotely control and drive a host of different vehicles, who needs suicide drivers anymore in merica, or maybe you can use it to drive in supplies thru an very hot area that most people wouldn't risk to relieve cut off forces.
Drones are now a dime a dozen, many of them can carry small payloads and of course camera's are a given, great cheap scouts right there.

What exactly do you 'think' they are after that martial law will help them with?

How many white 27-year olds who voted Trump were white 17-year olds devoted to diversity and fighting racism in 2006? The young will always be more liberal because they're fucking stupid. They don't know why conservatives vote like they do because they don't have any experience having to make their own choices in the world. They learn and they grow up.

bump for this

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html

What is this shit?

White people have been deceived enmasse by the democrat party who are anything but. They care only about numbers and being in power to suit their agenda. That's why in the mid 60s they made sure most immigrants came from third world countries and overturned immigration law set by the founders that they must come from Europe who share most American values.

By mass importing voters from the third world they have undermined the spirit of democracy and corrupted the idea that countries should be governed by reason and debate. Instead one can get their own way in politics by merely increasing their voting pool, by allowing large uncontrolled immigration of people from countries who will support their agenda.

Now that President Trump is elected, I hope he overturns the disastrous laws that are sabotaging democratic values and puts significant restrictions on immigration from non-European countries. Countries that share American values should be given regard as they help to maintain the status quo - and ensure that political change in America is achieved fairly and rightly by changing minds instead of merely trampling over those who disagree. The foundation of democracy is about these things, if you don't agree you are the problem. It is not racist or sexist to hold these beliefs, they are based on the facts of how America has changed so much so that if you were to apply the current demographics to past elections the republican party would have won only ONE election - of all the elections so far in the US. As most on Holla Forums know the democrats are the racist party, who's supporters do not care about and are always dismissive and intolerant of, or outright hate white caucasians. There are a subset of white extremists who support this agenda. But they are not the majority they appear to be a large sector of society. But they are not. The majority are content and do not speak of these issues as they simply kept unaware by the media and by the busy concerns of their lives. They have not awakened to the need for action because of a lack of foresight and the same effect as placing a frog in a pot of slowly boiling water. White caucasians are not racist, they are a fundamentally peaceful people as can be seen by the vast majorities non-action even though their country is being destroyed over the last 40 years. Today that has changed and the those who bothered to vote chose democracy, to restrict immigration and to restore democratic values.

Yes America is a country built on colonization and then mass immigration. But comparing the mass immigration of 1800s - mid1960s is like comparing rain to a flood. These people were taken from countries in Europe like Ireland and integrated very well. Strengthening democracy. When he talks of draining the swamp, perhaps this is what he means. I have never been a true conservative and I have questions as many do over republican injustice and evil policies in the past that might have driven the intolerance of our times. I believe in the need for welfare and protecting people from racist discrimination. I hold these positions and have held them for a long time I am not a US citizen, but if I had that right to vote I would vote only for the republican party, because the democrats have shown that fundamentally they are not the party of democracy. They are the party that seeks to end democracy and reasoned debate by merely overwhelming the ballot box with numbers of people who have more left-leaning beliefs than native White Americans. They are dangerous power-seeking authoritarians who seek to silence through political correctness you can see exactly what they are by the tactics their supporters use. They are the not the party of heart and care, they aren't the party of tolerance and acceptance. They're the exact opposite of that. They are the party of hate, and intolerance, the party of punishing whitey and irresponsibility of victory at any cost. The damage they have done will take decades to reverse and come at an awful cost to many millions. If it can be undone at all.

I will not support leftism even though it is my natural inclination to as it is a cancer that is destroying the values that I believe in about fairness and rational thought. Obviously there are racists on both sides but most White people became racist because of experiences, not bigotry. Because they've been disenfranchised and their democratic rights have been stolen. Their heritage has been destroyed by the selfish bigoted elite. The constant disregard and hate has driven many into the arms of the intolerant right for they have no other choice. My legitimate concerns are incorrectly dismissed and ignored as bigotry. I view racism in certain times to be terrible, irrational and destructive to society. But in these times, we need our people to be strong and to fight back as democracy is being tested. I take no pleasure in the amount of pain that would be caused by mass deportations of people who have immigrated legally. I sympathize greatly but I believe in the idea of American exceptionalism. I'm not an American but I will do what I can with the vote from my country to attack and undermine the left-leaning politics of Europe.

I am preaching to the choir, but hope this message reaches the ears of those who are unsure or wavering about the necessity of our purpose. There are times of conflict and times of peace and we are entering one of those times now in which our way of life is deeply threatened. Those before us have chosen these circumstances through the politics of apathy and fear. Less than half the US population voted in the election and Europe faces much of the same problem. We must take back control of our countries for the sake of democracy not in spite of it. Fairness and Reasoned Debate must be enshrined as our highest values. Unquestionably so. It is the foundation upon which our peace stands. As clearly visible now, disruption and ignorance of these values destroys our peace.

ok

You're welcome.

My wife was maybe 60% redpilled - not all shitskins, not all kikes, but yes white people are best people (pro ethnocentrism), genetic differences to intelligence are real, etc… - until this election. She came home from work crying the other day because she's now a racist, homophobic, misogynist and our children are now trogs. It was an opportunity to remind her that everyone hates white people unless they're trying to get a dollar from them. Now she just kinda hates everyone, but especially liberals. I think it's an improvement?

Don't act like a nigger.

The issue is that non-whites make up a larger percentage of the young each year. They won't grow out of their liberalism.

The Republic is dead. America was founded as an imitation of Rome, and so is our fate tied with theirs. If we are to survive much longer, it will be as an Empire.

We should not surrender the democratic ideal so quickly. It is worth fighting for.

Pipe bomb + drone. Not so laughable now.

Bump

I don't think the majority will accept the deportations of millions any more readily than the an increase in the relative value of the white vote. Our only practical choice is to halt immigration except from European countries to restore the balance slowly. Then begin to change minds and assimilate the large amounts of immigrants that have entered the US over the last 30 years.

They're in for a fucking huge shock. Shit, there's plenty of white Americans that complain they find it hard to fit in here.

It really is a great time to be alive no cliche.

True but will that translate into action?
White people are too kind-hearted for mass violence, except for their own survival and many do not see it that way yet. By the time they do, it will be too late.

Michigoy here checking in (I put up the posters that made them chimp out on umich campus) this is the black Caucasus leader of U Michigan

Figured you might like this ammo

You're wrong. The "democratic ideal" is just a bunch of enlightenment era idealism which history has proved to be misguided. Even then, it was never intended to apply to niggers and women. Hell, it wasn't even supposed to be for renters.

The final nails are being driven into the coffin of the enlightenment era belief in rationality. Reasoned debate and consideration are not how people actually make decisions. Memetics has more sway over what people believe than facts or truth.

As Lycurgus said, if you want democracy start with your family.

Australia is similar to what the US used to be before the kike thought crime police got to it and we intend to keep it that way for as long as possible. Generally, everyone just takes the piss out of everyone the way it should be. It weeds out the self important, uptight cunts very quick.

That is not rationality, that is misguided idealism as you said. It is misguided idealism that has lead to the mass immigration in the name of 'tolerance' and 'ending racism' and now the racist idea of 'white privilege'.

Now we need rationalism more than ever.

Renaissance era rationalism is merely understanding necessity of purpose.

Thanks. And nice work!

archive.fo/97Elf

The belief in rationality as the dominant factor in human behavior is misguided idealism. In practice people do not make decisions after careful rational consideration. They make decisions then create rationalizations for what they have already decided.

The greek philosophers resented the sophists because it was the sophists who actually had influence over the people. On the general population, sophistry works better than rationality. Always has, and always will. The only hope for rationality exists only on the very upper end of the bell curve. Democracy is incompatible with this.

That is elitism, the brainwashing media and education system is what has resulted in these sophist masses. Not any natural inclination. The natural inclination of a human being is to question and to learn. It is only when they are told 'you cannot say that' or silenced by violence that they learn to keep their council inwards.

Look around you, it is reality. You'll never get the majority of an entire nation thinking rationally. It's never happened before. You only think it is possible because you are an idealist.

this
daily reminder that a lot of these 3rd world shitholes receive massive foreign aid and they're STILL shitholes
all anons should read about liberia if they haven't already, it's some hillarious shit
go read the wikipedia article at the very least
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Why so?
It is true that is our present circumstances but life is change and we must think forwards with foresight. That is the nature of building and constructive purpose.

Why can we not make the majority into rational, thoughtful persons? That is the entire purpose of education. That is all it is, a matter of education and life experiences that determine if someone is exceptional. I thought America was founded on the belief that it can be the exception to this rule. You are attacking the fundamental idea upon which America was founded. My personal belief is that they were right, not misguided idealists but practical men who established a system to hopefully ensure. Where it has faltered it has faltered because there are those who have not kept faith with what they intended.

The majority of the nation makes rational decisions every day, the only difference between making a single rational decision and making all decisions rational is in training.

Many things happen every day that have never happened before. History is not a static thing that lies in the past. We make history around us every day.

200 years is not such a long time even on the human scale. In the scale of the human species it is only a brief season. We have not reached the pinnacle of our species yet.

It is selling humanity short to suggest that we cannot advanced further or that all our achievements are in the past. If we do not focus our efforts on that future, we cannot reach it.

Hi fam ^^

Good luck gettin' me to follow rules ^^

Eveyone else:
If I knew for certain that every non-white person was scum then yes, I would get involved in a race war..but I know this isn't true.
I grew up in a mixed neighborhood. The people I knew since birth are both black, one survived the Jim Jones/people's temple horrorshow. They tried to kill this person when they wouldn't join, burned their house down. These people loved me for me, regardless, even though I'm white, and there were others..
I'm not going to kill the Mexican babies who love me and call me maestra.

I think a lot of the brainwashed liberals need help/deprogramming.
You obviously can't help everyone though…and I won't take any shit from those people.

I don't care about color, I discern people by personality type. Cluster B personality types are the problem, I've been surrounded by them and was raised by one.

Feel free to say what you want, it's fine. I support first amendment rights and I'm not an easily-offended weakling.

The republic is dead. The demographic bomb is ticking and in less than ten years things will become apparent to everyone. Almost half of all whites alive are boomers, soul sucking vampires that sold out their children for luxury and laziness. They are just now starting the retirement wave and that is the biggest reason why the fed is now directly buying stocks, to cover up the tsunami of entitlements they are starting to claim. In ten years their ages will hit the mark in which nothing can stop their death and the largest white die off in history will start. Few shitskinns are boomers in comparison.

Gen X was sold up the river ages ago. It is hard to pin down exactly how many of that generation is now shitskinn either, the birth numbers show less than a third, but with our non stop invasion it may be as much as one half or more. Forever locked into the boomer political wave due to being utterly outnumbers, and the first generation wholly lost under the flood of propaganda of the jew little could have been done for those souls to stop this path. Most whites of this generation are split between city dwelling normies whom lucked out with boomer parents whom cared enough to get them thru college, and country folk stripped of their economic power in favor of boomers buying more cheap shit.

The millennials are mostly a wave of shitskinn mongrels coming into adulthood now, in addition to an ever growing number of illegals accelerating far beyond anything even gen X saw. Online it seems to be white kids, but in reality most shit skinns never touch what we see even. The demographic bomb is far far worse than anyone can really anticipate.

When the boomers start dying out in large numbers in the next couple years, there will be nothing democratically that can stop the slide into outright genocidal death of the white species. The loss of their vote will forever end peaceful options to halt, much less reverse the collapse. Those whites living in enclaves of various sizes will be specifically targeted even more so than now to ensure what little remaining political power whites will have as a group is undermined and dies. Texas will be one of the biggest hits in that regard, by the end of Trumps 8 years it very well may turn blue electorally, and have been such long before demographically. They are already flooding shitskinns into places as far afield as Montana and Idaho to undermine any potential centers of future white centralization and localization.

Trump's next four years will determine the viability of any potential non bloody conflict resolution to this war that is being waged upon us. And that is a long shot even now. If Trump is able to aggressively demolish our enemies in that time, he may be able to capture a full 8 years and possibly in that time frame manage to at least halt this assault.

But to be honest. The herculean fight Trump faces already just to stop this slide will take up that entire time fighting to uproot the corruption alone. Reversing this trend also MUST happen or all will be lost and Trump himself cannot do it by himself. There is only the slightest hope of salvaging this republic, but that is unlikely to pan out due to the massive and overwhelming front of forces arrayed against our peoples. Our enemy will even be willing to simply hold back for a time I am betting, due to the understanding they have won the demographic battle already, and the massive influx of shitskinn subhuman genetics will start filtering out into the common population even if everything else is destroyed. Making it easier to bring us down in the coming years.

Now we need to focus on genetic sanitation as well as halting this slide. Our enemies are not dead. So long as they live the odds are now against us. The republic as it stands will be used to finish us off if we do not mobilize now for war.

Because nature is a cruel mistress?

Why does IQ fall onto a bell curve? Does it matter why? At the end of the day it does, and that's what actually matters. You think that education can change this, but you have no evidence for that. You believe it because you have irrationally fallen for the rationality meme because it tickles your ego in the right ways, and gives you the right amount of hope and optimism.

Your belief in rationality is not rational.

Anyone read this?
Great article taking a dump on liberals.

everyjoe.com/2016/11/09/politics/celebrities-progressives-confused-why-they-lost-america/#1

if trump is smart he'll leave wait to do anything that controversial until he's shown the american people that they can trust him (the white ones anyway)
when even some of the commie SJW pieces of shit start looking around them, see america made great again, and start thinking to themselves, "wow, maybe trump isn't so bad after all", that's when you know it's time
with any luck, it won't take too long. it might even be during this first term.

Thank God that sickening AIDS-addled faggot pedophile and the smarmy entitled yid didn't get their way.

Anons of the bent to do it since I am tard.

Pic one this pic w year.
Pic two, current year belgium with 'this is why you don't feed the fucking monkeys'.

This sort of "appeal to patriotism" is a great example of how your position is irrational. The implicit assertion that I should believe in rationality because it is un-American to believe otherwise is not a rational argument that rationality will ever be the dominant mode of thinking in any society.

Let me state this explicitly since I already said it yet it seems to have gone over your head: The founding fathers were wrong. They were enlightenment era thinkers who believed in rationality. They were wrong.

Subscribing to rationality out of loyalty to them or the idea of America is not a rational position.

Not anymore you fucking faggot

Did they tweet that picture, or is it just superimposed with the tweet?

Pleb tier.

Wtf is this powder shit in the air? Hey does that kinda smell like almo… oh…ccoughougg ugh.

That stuff is out there too kid. Fast flyby of a drone can do far more damage than any one pipe bomb could ever hope. Not that knowing how to pipe bomb couldn't be useful tho. Still bretty useful for making mines….. don't get me started on describing what some user's have come up with those little wonders of hell in our modern environment.

Who told you that? This has never been the purpose of state or public education. The purpose of education has always been indoctrination to create useful citizens.

I don't mean "Who told you that" as a rhetorical question. If you think about it, I'm pretty sure you'll realize that this was something you were taught in public school.

Not one to really apologize, but I must say that I'm sorry that we sent Samantha Bee down to you guys, America. Hate that idiot.

Does anyone else feel like they're almost reading Mad Libs when they see these? The though just occurred to me when I was sorting through my music a minute ago. I was scrolling through my Dream Theater section and I came across the album Systematic Chaos and started fucking with the song titles:

>In the Presence of White Supremacy - Part I
>For White Supremacy
>Constant White Supremacy
>The White Eternal White Supremacy
>Prophets of White Supremacy
>The Ministry of White Supremacy
>In the Presence of White Supremacy - Part II

It's seriously a fun game to play.

Chemical weapons are trickier to get right than pipe bombs. Certainly a state-level actor could pull off a gas-drone, but a pipe-bomb on a drone is something any random joe-blow will be able to accomplish in the future we're diving into.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Please, no more. My blood is already at peak temperature.

uh, what fucking world do you live in? hell, if this was true the poison called soft drinks wouldn't be touched by anyone and only sold in car parts stores. Do you drive around much… ever stop to actually really think about what you are doing at that moment? Logically nobody would do that without there being far far fewer people on the road, and each and every person would be traveling in a much more armored and protected vehicle fully strapped in like an race car driver, and roads wouldn't be designed like they are at all. You don't think about it because you yourself are actually NOT rational, you just did shit because thats how you observed others doing it and rolled with it after putting some justification to it in your own mind.

How many people have a years store of food? Fucking nobody, not even an percentile of the population. yet it is one of the most common sense and easiest things to do from a rational standpoint by any measure.

You are not aware of yourself. Your words reveal that in your entire post. You are arguing with people far beyond your current understanding. Your views are misguided even if your heart is in the right place. You are clearly new here.

Welcome. Soon, you will become one of us. Soon, you will learn the truth of this world.

I've said this in other threads, mostly those about white women and feminism, and how niggers are hating on white women being part of the movement, and I think it needs to be said again: Do not convince white women to start their own brand of feminism, convince niggers to kick them out of feminism, period. They will come running back to us.

That being said, waking up "white people" may be a target that is too big. I propose narrowing it down to "white women". Think about it, they have been the biggest target of these propaganda campaigns, and have been led to believe that everyone loves them if they support the niggers and shit. All we need to do is

TARGET WOMEN AND SHOW THEM WHAT THESE NIGGERS THEY ARE PROTECTING REALLY THINK OF THEM.

Thoughts and opinions? Divide and fucking conquer is the idea, and we're aiming for the most important demographic of whites; women. Cucks will follow.

point taken and conceded, for now. surprises wait in store I think for a lot of people. lets hope this just blows over.

These messages from hoi polloi suggests popular trends we can exploit. For example, the "BLACK PEOPLE IT'S TIME" can be seasoned with Malcolm X to make it respectable, and then we can… y'know, really let black people go somewhere else. All separatisms and secessions are good in my book.

I also like that "ALL have the 'white supremacy' mentality" it does more damage to white liberals far more than us, obviously. Good time to don hoods and move among the mob, let's amplify these kinds of messages.

Any ideas on how we can go about spreading this meme?

You are making a load of assumptions there, sonny. People aren't ignorant of the the effect of soft drinks. They drink them because they're delicious and addictive, like smoking or drugs.

People drive because it's better than walking, even if it puts you at more risk. The ability of most people to assess risk allows them to see that the irrational lefty fear of everything is incredibly unlikely to affect them.

Actually, driving a regular car these days is the fucking height of rationality. It gets you where you need to go faster, and the chance of an actual accident is microscopic. This is basic risk assessment that only total pussies would back out of.

How the fuck is it rational for anyone to store years worth of food when there hasn't been a famine in the west since it adopted capitalism and went through the industrial revolution. This is utterly rational laziness.

So far he seems to be arguing with a moron.

Calm your tits! Both of you!

You don't belong here.

Neither do you. Leave.

How much longer do we have till this turns around? How do we get these people to understand ( if we even can) why Trump won. It feels like it will have to get much darker before it gets better. At least now they've all been exposed.

Short-sighted thinking. Persuading them is a waste of time. But their energies can be directed in useful ways. Our meme magic has already accomplished much greater things.

I'd be more inclined to use this happening as a way to make those leftists understand that it is why you don't want laws to regulate what is acceptable and what is unacceptable speech, and this is also why you don't want laws to allow the government to detain citizens without trial even if "best president swore he'd never use that power".

Get out CTR shill.

kentucky master-race reporting in

i don't think we can, because the fault is their own. a major factor of leftism is to assuage personal insecurities, and the last thing that does that is to realize that big part in trump's victory was that people are tired of leftists telling them what to think and do. i've been seeing tons of lefty faggots writing articles about how trump won, but most of them skirt this idea, because it's way too triggering for them to admit. it won't turn around until they basically get bullied into accepting they're not the masters of reality, which will take a while

I'm female and I'm anti 3rd wave feminism, anti zionism….
I'm just as livid as you are.

I just think it's important to keep innocent civilians out of this. There are people out there who mean you no harm and they need to be protected. The Trump vote was not 100% white.

Capped for cold hard truth.

So many people just don't get this, even much of the alt-right.

If Trump does not really actually make himself God-Emperor, in 10 to 15 years it is going to be war.

War may come anyway.

This user has read Dave McRaney.

Good show

TITS OR GTFO
No one gives a shit that you are a woman, however you feel the need to constantly point out you have a vagina. You aren't going to get special treatment by playing the woman card here. Either show your tits with a timestamp, or learn to post without inserting your vagina into the conversation on the hopes that anons treat you differently.

We are missing a golden opportunity.

We should start a hashtag #rapewhitewomen

And it will spread like wild fire. A major red pill bomb.

underrated post

Most whites don't realise this.

This is actually true, until desegregation niggers had their own market and were able to be competitive within the nig market because of that.

How convenient that Jews don't want to claim that particular figure for themselves, yet still hold him up as a positive. They want communism but they don't want to get blamed for communism.

The Democrat party will now go full bore Communist. I'm not sure that represents an implosion, because every mudskin will be on board, and at least 20% of whites.

His win was proof enough that we're sick of their shit. Now they see their time is up and they're scared. Fighting back as much as they can. These people that want to leave? Fuck them. Nothing pisses me off more than a countrymen with no pride in their homeland.

i'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely user.
plebs are a vital part of any society
if the average retard running the factories and farms actually had the ability to think critically and intelligently they wouldn't be able to stand their jobs. plebs exist to perform society's menial, tedious, and mindless tasks.
having them on your side in a fight is certainly advantageous, but don't expect them to ever be much more than they are now.
it would take a complete restructure of our most deeply ingrained psychological traits that have formed over thousands of years.
it would take thousands more to reprogram our minds
even with transhumanist bullshit it would still take a long time.

Having success false-flagging as niggers and kikes out for revenge.

Make sure use all of the leftist and marxist buzzwords, and then tag on a #KillWhiteMen, #StabWhiteFeminists, #AssassinateWhilePeople and/or #EndWhitePeople or similar hashtags.

Our goal is to use the present chaos to further alienate White people from Jew controlled groups and move them in our direction.

Are all those niggers Tyler Perry?

A great image but if I posted that I'd get one of two responses:

How the fuck do you counter that

Trump has to know this, right? Ann Coulter is aware of it, and Trump has read her books. Michael Savage is also aware of it, and Trump calls in to his radio show all the time.

Deporting illegal aliens that have committed violent crimes is not enough. Deporting every single illegal alien is not enough. We're going to have to remove citizenship for anchor babies and remove a lot of spics and moslems (and blacks if possible).

These things are going to be extremely politically unpopular, even on the right. Most "conservatives" are still obsessed with not being racist.

I just don't see how any of this gets resolved peacefully. The question boils down to this: are white Americans and Europeans willing to live in third world conditions, ruled by non-whites? It's happening in South Africa right now.

niggers didnt get shipped off to africa so unless they take the plane ride out themselves best thing to do is grant all niggers 3-4 states and wall them off in there.
That or DOTR but that shit never gonna happen unless they start it because there's more whites willing to help defend the darkies than there are those willing to kick off rahowa.

Anyone else getting the feeling we've accomplished what bane set out to do.

I've started listening to NPR every goddam day laughing like a mong at these rats eating one another alive

bane wanted to achieve the opposite of order and democracy and establishing a fashy order by force.

I think that is the most likely outcome, along with some spic regions. Which is maybe the best outcome we can hope for.

But what really worries me about that is that the white areas will remain just as racially diverse as they already are now, and/or they will allow spics and nigs to immigrate into the white areas, both of which puts us back to square one.

It has to be white only states, and spic/nigger only states, as part of the deal. But it feels like a pipe dream because most whites today would shriek in horror at a white ethnostate.

see

it's not going to be an overnight thing
he's going to work his way up to it. he's going to push the overton window further and further. people will learn to trust him, especially if he purges the luegenpresse. when each "crazy-sounding" thing he proposes keeps working over and over, people won't be as worried each time.

What we've bought ourselves is, at worst, time. At best, a shot at a peaceful transition.

Yeah, but on the other hand they both crashed the political establishment (number of survivors TBA) and the fire is rising like never before.

It's going to be extremely difficult because of the enormous debt bubble we're currently living under. I fully expect the jews to crash the global economy by getting the Fed to pull liquidity from the markets and raise interest rates soon after Trump is sworn in. That will completely devastate the country and the world.

Trump can really be the savior of humanity if he can rebuild from there. I imagine we could recover in a year or less, but he would have to let all the bad banks and corporations eat the losses and go bankrupt, and imprison large numbers of jew bankers for fraud and other criminality. If he plays it like fucking Roosevelt and tries to paper over everything by bailing out the banks AGAIN, then we're going to be in a depression for 10+ years.

BEES

Someone with more time & skill than me needs to do a compilation video of this shit.

People are typically more liberal while young and presumably more stupid

if they try and fuck him economically he'll go full fucking hitler
the population could experience a real economic depression for only a couple of months and be fully behind him

Why do you think so? Not arguing, that would be fucking glorious. But what makes you think that?

As much as we want Trump to just go full fucking Hitler, that won't happen. Trump is a nice guy, he genuinely just wants to get America back into the industrial revolution mentality, which would be next best thing. He is the type pf person that always stays optimistic & tries sees the good in people but at the same time will put america first.

That's not the reason why I said I'm female. I do not require special treatment, I made that pretty clear in one of my posts.
I'm making it clear that some of us are aware of what's happening and I gave my point of view on the situation. We're not all brainwashed Hillary worshippers.

you don fuked up saying you a grill on the internet

are you emily youcis?

If the Republic wasnt dead by the time Reagan took office, it is dead now. As romantic and strikingly beautiful as the stories of Kennedy America were, they are simply gone now. We must not hold onto a past that is dead, we must make our future here in the present.

As said, we were founded explicitly on imitation of Rome. To this day it is still arguably the most successful, enduring and important contribution of state to the Western world. The American founders were smart enough to put steps in place to block many of the travesties of the Romans, and for that they should have immense credit. Especially considering that America is a completely invented state on the order of Belgium or a Yugoslavia.

But what I think the founders were ignorant on is that the rise of a Caesar was a natural response to the inequities of the Late Roman Republic. If there was no Caesar, I truly believe Rome would have died by the end of the 1st century. The founders could not have foreseen how the much adored Fourth Estate would replace the Second. That the jew would come to haunt America as it had all the kingdoms of Europe and the Mediterranean.

Again, I do lament the failure of the Republic, but only as an aging man would curse his creaking knees. It is simply part of the maturing of a nation like ours. And until we can make nations that are eternally free, prosperous and healthy, this is the fate of all empires.

I'm not sure how many of you realize how fed up normies are with all this bullshit. I spend a lot of time in HR for a reasonable sized corporation I fucking hate it, and I am forced to talk with a lot of groups of people everyday in various social events. When normies are alone and talking less formally and something like BLM comes up…they are fucking sick of it all.

Those dominos are tipping over right now, so if you want to control this cascade, you'd best be ready to.

What we see now is the still the somewhat "rational" and reasonable phase of this tired-of-your-bullshit. Normies are accepting reality more, and ideas which seem like decent ways of solving issues they don't want to fully admit.

TLDR

Normies may not have a clue as to the heart of what is causing these issues, but they are increasingly ready to act on it, they just aren't sure how.

he killed a dog?

Except that the young don't stay young forever, and most whites uncuck themselves via intelligence and experience by the time they are past 25, unless they are total fucktards beyond hope.

The leftists keep talking about the "youth vote" when it's really just the "stupid, sheltered vote".

We need an insider

Anons, apply to be a trained, paid protester. Deadline is Nov. 16

https:// www.opensocietyfoundations.org/grants/soros-equality-fellowship-20161024

http:// web.archive.org/web/20161110222208/opensocietyfoundations.org/grants/soros-equality-fellowship-20161024

http:// archive.is/dpfG1

Gather evidence for how S o r o s foundations are anti-white. Sage for slightly off topic. Not making a thread for this, but am going to post it in relevant threads.

what he's ultimately building up to is very similar to hitler. no it's not entirely the same, but the most important parts are still there. go after the banks. go after the jews. go after the media. make your country nationalistic. remove degeneracy. fix education.
you can get a glimpse if you watch what he says very closely
he knows about the jews
he knows about the banks
if they try and fuck him it's only going to force his hand and get the more controversial stuff out of the way sooner rather than later
are we going to end up looking exactly like nazi germany? no
are we going to end up with textbook national socialism? no
Trump is going to bring about his own paradigm shifts and invent some new ways of doing things.
every century sees some "miraculous" new political ideology, concept, etc.
the 18th century had the birth of america, and the founding fathers
the 20th century had hitler, and his national-socialism was tailor-fit for germany
the 21st is going to have trump, and his policies are going to be made for us, here and now.
there's going to be entirely new terminology in the textbooks once everything is said and done with.
the specifics are irrelevant though.
you can't get stuck on the small picture, this is critical
you have to look at the big picture
effect is ultimately more important than cause in these matters
how much do you really know about the finer details of hitler's policies? does it matter?
what you see when you look at nazi germany is a country that in the span of a few years went from being in ruins and poor as fuck to a superpower so grand that it took the whole rest of the world ganging up on it at the same time to bring it down, and even then its failure can mostly be pinned on military blunders, not blunders of policy.
that's the important part
that's the big picture
that's why you're drawn to it
same thing with Trump
he's going to make america great again
the details and finer points don't matter as much, it's the big picture that's important.

Honestly fam, WW3 won't repeat, at least not a repeat of the second world war for a few big reasons.
Reason A: Who can stop us? Russia won't stop us. They're kike free, evidenced by their fag beat-downs. West Europe can't stop us, they're stuffed with muslims. They played themselves in Europe. South America? Maybe. They'll get BTFO though if they try.
Further, a few countries in West Europe are on the track to nationalism themselves-Britain already brexited.

It's a golden age, friends. The media will be totally discredited, the voice piece of the kikes will be completely cut.

Glorious times lie ahead, lads. This is only the beginning.

trump won im happy

Teach them the true path and they will stop the hate.
Otherwise they'll resort to hiding from the truth.

That's a nice doggo.

You shouldn't care about being called "racist". I don't. This is a matter of survival. It is an ambiguous term anyway, designed by Trotskyites (globalists) to undermine nations borders, and does not equate to "racial hatred" - they sneakily blur the dual meaning here to imply the latter if you even talk about the subject, but if more people don't care then they will not be able to do so.

That is an illogical response. The whole point is that whites are a tiny global minority; the election was national, not global.

kek. Agreed. I dont have the expertise sadly

What the fuck Holla Forums? What have we done? The surge from the right is coming back hard, don't take the blackpill.

These tantrums will be dead in a week.

i didn't say it would, and i agree with you
a few years ago? maybe
right now? no
absolute worst case scenario is Samson option, and even that is very iffy right now.
Israel is facing more than a few internal problems and discreet power struggles.
right now is literally the most optimal time to remove bagel that we've had in probably the last 40 years

Am I the only one who thinks the protests are mainly intended as damage control? Just to give an excuse to all the brainwashed libtards not to wake up when Trump "surprisingly" doesn't become Hitler. Instead of thinking "maybe we were wrong" they'll think go to the much more confortable "yeah, we scared the shit out of him and now he is behaving!" mindset.

Stay home. Make cookies or something like that.
Maybe care for your children?

It's funny because she's white.

Saw sister, mother and father watching anime on Thursday. Yeah it was on ToonamiAftermath but I've never seen that. They enjoyed it, it's strange because I'm not a weeb, sister is only mildly into mangos.

Also father raised his children to be race realists.
"You only own what you can defend, and the lesser races of the world have never made anything. Only through the scheming of the Jews did they ever become an actual problem."

If you aren't armed yet fam, be ready to become a martyr instead , I'll try to make your murder tape contributory to our cause.

No, because the morons in the streets can't think that deeply. It's just more Soros funded agitations getting the useless idiots riled up to feel like they're actually doing something and not just impotent, dumb, entitled assholes. They are literally protesting against nothing. They are fighting for nothing. Because it's all over. They lost. They're just wasting their time and providing a lot of propaganda for people to be redpilled with.

You're underestimating the enemy. Sure, self-hating White SJWs may give up in a week, but the Jew never stops scheming.

Yeah, but the jews are wasting their money on these asshats in the street. Any coverage these "protests" get is just going to turn people against the kike cause.

From the parascopes in the other thread, it doesn't even look like they gave the kike agitators a script. They're screeching about how the entire federal government needs to be abolished, no borders, etc… no normal, but left leaning, person is going to get behind that nonsense.

Well, it is true that most people make rational decisions every day.
Just not very many of them.

Increased polarization is the only good thing we can take out of the Jewish puppet Trump's presidency.

I'm so god damn fortunate to have grown up with a father who didn't let me buy into leftist bullshit.
He supports Trump even though we're from Chile
Uncle Pinochet would be proud

KILL
ALL
NIGGERS

WHILE WE WERE ALL FUCKING AROUND, MORE INVADERS GOT IN THE US

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33192355/one-off-deal-to-send-refugees-to-us/

What can anyone really do about it ? You want to know what the consolation prize is ? You just get garden variety economic migrants.

We (Australia) are probably getting pure distilled cancer in human form.

I talk to my sister who lives back in CA from time to time. She's a full-on nigger hater, actually tells me about fantasies of picking them off from rooftops.

Then there's my female co-worker who's "lesbian" that has been becoming more and more right-wing. I'm very close to dropping the redpill on faggotry on her. Recently I heard her say, "We're diverse enough."

Pick one

Capped
Demographic replacement is a large cause of this and will only get worse in the future if things continue as they have. I can only imagine the future of those born today if things don't change fast. We already have like 100+ million non-Whites in the country. WAY too many already!

Well, becoming anti-Black is pretty easy since you can just watch the news and see how much damage they do. Getting people to become anti-Jew is much more difficult because of Christian loyalty to Israel.

modern christianity, especially in the US, is so balkanized I would say something like 95% aren't even christian. The worst ones are really the Scofield "israel is amazing and jews are our masters" faggots and the Nice Doctrine heresy

This does seem to be the most likely solution. I doubt the territorial integrity of the United States will be retained one way or the other. And shipping the dindus back to Africa would be such a herculean logistical effort it's virtually impossible.

Our best bet is to surrender some portion of the South and demographically concentrate them there. After which we re solidify our border holdings and ensure this never happens again to what remains of the United States. And for those of you concerned with surrendering territory, it's really our only "peaceful" option for getting rid of them that doesn't turn into literal genocide.

The most important thing that Trump has done has been to buy us time, honestly. The DNC emails have confirmed that he came out of fucking nowhere to upset the bagel cart and because (((their))) scheming is planned out decades in advance and relies on maintaining control at all times, (((they))) either have to eat the loss and proceed with a new plan under the new paradigm or play their hand more aggressively and expose themselves to a much greater risk than otherwise.

pardon my tism, just needed to upload this video

High energy!
That's what we needed!

Really makes you think…

DELETE THIS

GTFO or TITS. You bring posts and info and memes. So as you use anything female such as stating your female. GTFO or TITS because your using your body not your mind to get points.

That's why we need an education reform, in both America and Europe.
Schools and univerities can't be marxists indoctrination camps any longer.

lurk more faggot

The guy in the trump rally is so into it you'd think he's at a strip club.

CURRENT YEAR has turned out well!

How was Brooklyn ruined? What the fuck? Brooklyn was a pile of shit, and now, although being filled with liberals, it is a nice place to live that isn't dangerous and has a lot of good food.

/ ! \ REMINDER / ! \

Transports are down are shipping companies are going bankrupt left and right. Worldwide shipping is coming to a halt due to the death of the U.S. dollar. The model of food delivery that the U.S. has is called "just in time logistics". This means that food is delivered "just in time" and there are no stockpiles of food in the U.S.

There is only enough food in the grocery stores of this country to feed the population for about 5-7 days.

former retailfag here, that's definitely highballing it. some stores have to constantly stock all day or they'll run out before the day is over.
i can't even imagine the shitshow that would happen if the populace tried raiding stockrooms once the shelves run out.

I love when nigger women jiggle like that, it's hilarious. The jungle remains.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL THESE ASSHOLES ARE DECLARING FUCKING WAR ON THE UK GOVERNMENT AND THEY'RE JUST LETTING THEM FUCKING MARCH AROUND AND DO SHIT. BY GOD.

why is this nigger even still breathing? He's WAY past his funeral date.

t-thanks Holla Forums…

That kikes face, holy shit, he really looks like a fucking rat. Only thing missing are two buck teeth and a slice of fucking cheese.

You can't argue with this. The education system is clearly brainwashing people. Anyway the adage goes, those who vote do not vote liberal when young have no heart. Those who do not vote conservative when old have no mind.

Top kek

That's a load of shit. By that logic, Christianity is a death cult that worships John the Baptist.

We have the right to ban Muslim immigration because entering the US is a privilege not a right. People are allowed to believe whatever shit they want as long as they don't act on it. Actually policing people's individual beliefs is what the PC shitlibs do and it's why they're hated.

Well if you ban the Confederate flag for slavery you have to ban the American flag to, I mean it created it to begin with…

I wouldn't paint things as so doom and gloom. The hippies voted in Reagan for President when they got older.

Yeah about Tumblr…
Why not set up shop there too?
It makes sense that if you want to smash this mentality of safe spaces in public areas of the real world you should smash it on what are essentially public areas on the internet too.

Make them know that if they want "Safe spaces" they have to make them with their own hands and that they will not just be granted.

I will never ask you for your hard earned money, it's enough to know that if and when shit goes to hell that you're watching out for us.

Current year is almost over, but next current year starts off with President Trump's inauguration, so lets hope for the best.

I'm starting to wonder if making anime real is really necessary. White women have shown themselves to be pretty based for supporting the God Emperor. Maybe I should give them another chance? Just avoid the College educated ones with colored hair.

Flawed. Do your homework on history, then create a map, again. Won't help you out, find the error yourself…

Good 'ol Steve "the white man should be" King

Stop fucking apologizing. You are not on reddit.

Sweet teen collections sets photo & video:2
utn.pl/l9lYt

honestly doubt. little sister is 11 and her and many of her peers wear pro trump gear. this is in the bay area in CA by the way. i think trump being the meme king has made him wildly popular with people who have grown up on the internet

logistics are not the problem we could re-purpose cruise ships tanker or just you know go German and fly them OUT.

the difficulty is getting them convinced its the good thing for them and keeping the democrats from getting pissed about losing their voter base, and going full holocaust tier propaganda.

i voted republican and i bullied my friends into doing the same

Stay serious. Just for making up a show (tv, ppl see gov done sth.), wayyy too expensive. Ship is only affordable solution, ever was, ever will be…
But beware, I've seen containerships in heavy seas, bouncing around like mad cows. You know, the situation when a container drops or two sometimes…

It's actually not that hard. Even if you deport only the illegal spics and then cut the gibs, you've made a huge dent in the problem. Blacks and others have only been increasing so much in number because they have been economically provided for. The government has financially incentivised demographic destruction.

Obviously that isn't the permanent solution, but it's a start.

Then you should have just said, " I know a few females who blah blah blah not all like that"
Never say you are female here. If you want to give female perspective, pretend you're talking about your mom or sister.
Yw

Smart!

Wasn't that hard a transition for me to make. I think I knew how I felt deep down all along and watching the Lion made me realise it. After that, the in depth study of Nazism and its tenets, listening to GLR's speeches, watching TGSNT and Hellstorm, was all just a formality.

I guess what I'm saying is, Nazism is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

wat

They will simply ascribe all good outcomes to their efforts, and all bad to Trump's.

Anyone have the source on this?

Just look up world population demographics

No (((reputable))) source will just give you the breakdown based on White, Black, Asian, Arab, etc. though. You will have to do the math for yourself

Suffice it to say, Europe, North America and Oceania , counting their entire populations, not just the Whites, accounts for only 19.5% of the world's population

no link = fake tweet.

Well, yes…white people may be a minority in the world but they are a majority in the countries they originate from, are they not? And majority in the countries they have successfully colonized, correct?

And how about this…if that is the true case then why the fuck is nobody scratching their heads and thinking about why such a small minority of the world population has been dominating the majority of the world?

Why aren't the asians just completely tearing our shit apart at every turn?

Protip: It boils down to the culture being fostered. The cultural barriers, the traditions, the norms, of all other cultures seem to be forcing stagnation.
Let me ask you, when was the last time the Chinese actually innovated anything? When was the last time you heard about them actually making something new?
While they seem to be supreme at copying things, they don't seem to be innovating in any real way.

Pointing to this again.

that kike projection

95% of the people that voted for Trump probably bear no animosity to minorities

I can say I'm one of them. I live and have lived in Miami my entire 30 years. I voted for Trump just because I could not stomach the thought of just letting Hilary and all of that bullshit into the highest reaches of power.
I just wanted a change of some sort. The country and the government systems all felt like it was stagnating and rotting.

Reminded me of the world of Dark Souls, to be honest.

Anyway, it really does come down to the individual in terms of "minorities" being shitty or not.
I do find it funny that stupid rich kid white liberals think they're all such these gentle people though. They're all rough and realistic people with no real tolerance for being fucked with. As far as I can tell, the ONLY reason they end up voting democrat is because they've been brainwashed into thinking the republicans are defacto KKK racist types.
Otherwise they generally have very right-wing conservative values.

Wasted dubs.

can't count on genetics for everything.
Remember, most of those "liberals" in the cities and universities may be white people who test with higher than average IQs.
And let me tell you, a good amount of them are dumber than bricks.

Genetics can give you advantages…it can give you shortcuts or shortfalls, but it can't tell the whole story.

I've known 7 foot tall monsters of human beings that don't do a fucking thing with that advantage and become nothing more than couch-potato video game players.
Also, look towards the Asians. Would you say they have any genetic advantage that makes the excel in school and scholarly pursuits?
Hell no, many of them are extremely average. The difference is a culture that puts a huge pressure on those things as indicators of success.

Meanwhile what do you see in American black cultures? What do you see in American hispanic immigrant cultures (for the most part)?
A rejection of being successful through education. A rejection of speaking english properly (and thus making yourself more marketable in the larger job market) because it would make you "Like them white boys". That "Uncle Tom" thing is still very real in many of those communities. They are all very self destructive.
You don't even have to take it from me. Many people from those communities who are honest about what is going on will tell you wholeheartedly that the cultures themselves are toxic.
So much so that when the few that DO make a success out of themselves NEVER return to those communities and start to disassociate with those elements.
Those rap stars are all talking about crimes and drug dealing and all of that shit but they would never ever go anywhere near that after they've "made it".
Jay Z talks about "Drug Dealer Chic" but he's hanging out with "artsy" types. He's not in the hood anymore.

that makes you proud to be a #cuck