Venom #6 Preview!

Brock is back and he's on a mission!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/33657-marvel-june-2017-solicitations-preview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pages are obviously not in order as to avoid spoilers.

Anyone else digging how helicopter Brock comes in to save spidey?

Wait aren't Venom's webs black?

No, they've always been white.

You're thinking of his tendrils.

Probably.

I really hope that was intentional to look really fucking gay.

Is that a new McFarlane cover or did they repurpose old art? Is Todd open to doing work for Marvel again?

They re-purposed old art, I like the main cover better.

Anyone get me up to speed, does Brock still have the Toxin symbiote and whatever the hell happened to Flash Gordon, I mean Thompson! The Space Knight comic?

The Toxin symbiote was sacrificed to stop Cthulu at the end of Carnage in Issue 16. I should really get around to doing a storytime of the entire series for you guys. And the Space Knight series was cancelled because no one liked it. Bendis somehow managed to totally destroy Flash Thompson/Agent Venom as a character and entirely destroy the appeal. So Marvel dropped the character like a bag of dog shit.

Here's to them making a CURRENT YEAR She-Venom, because at this rate they need to go all in the retardation

Doubt it, tbh, fam.

TO MAKE MANGA GREAT AGAIN!

newsarama.com/33657-marvel-june-2017-solicitations-preview.html

We have some direction as to what Brock will be up to post Issue 150. He's right back on hating Spider-Man again, but also seems to still be concerned with doing good. Welcome back 80s and 90s status quo. Curious to see how they revive that hate though, he's been over that for like a decade or so.

I bet that is the end panel.

Never. Erik Larsen, yes. But Todd? Never

What happened to that new Venon? Haven`t seen a storytime for it in a while.

Solicitations have lied before. I hope that's the case.

Eddie is going to skull-fuck him.

He's still a massive over the top anime style edgelord, complete with black spiky hair. Least likeable character to get a book I can remember, but in hindsight he is just a palate cleanser for Brock. OP posting a picture of him getting shot by an Apache is fucking great

Fuck Lee, hoping Eddie rips his dick off for abusing his symbiotie waifu

I'm pretty sure Lee was intentionally designed so as for the reader to derive as much pleasure as possible from watching Brock fuck his shit up.