CNN fakes interview, gets called out by Don Lemon

CNN interviewed a passionate pro-Hillary protester. The only problem was, the protester was actually their cameraman doing some acting that wouldn't cut it in pro wrestling. And guess who pointed out it was staged? Don Lemon. Don fucking Lemon.

This has to be seen to be believed. I thought 2016 couldn't get any crazier but it's not even slowing down. If anything it's speeding up.

twitter.com/hatstwit/status/796951396125970432

No archive because video

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NtIb6
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/breitbarts-pollak-takes-on-three-cnn-talking-heads-most-offensive-thing-bannon-has-done-is-win-the-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archiving because vid related

archive.is/NtIb6

3/5th actually

He didn't say it was their cameraman, he said he was a cameraman.

I went to apefrica with him

Their reaction says it all

You're right user, I bet he's just an MSNBC cameraman or something. Not a CNN cameraman. Nothing to see here :^)

Do you really expect some media network's cameraman to be that smart though?

It would help to know when Don Lemon went to Africa to record something.

Hello, CheckedNN

I'm on niggertech and fucked that post all up. The sage carried over from another thread, autocorrect taking away the greentext. It was a mess. A big fat mess.

Good job, Clown News Network.

Agreed. The butthurt is real.

get this to Trump and Barebait and everyone!

We can never shame and ridicule the (((media))) enough.

Did anyone make out the camerman's last name at 1:00? Sounds like John Jurkovic or Gerkovich, couldn't find out which or any cameraman with either of those names.

Neat.

Been going on for decades.
Gulf war - fake interviews.
Ebola epidemic - fake interviews. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQu18bom5nw
Now - fake interviews.

That really wasn't "fake". If you look at pictures of the hotel they were in front of, it actually is that fucked up shade of blue.

Do they have cheese burgers there too?

Calls him "John Gurkovich(?) and they went to Africa together.

Hahahaha holy shit.

How do you call this shit out live and then gloss over it that quickly? That's fucking retarded.

This can't be real.

If by fake you mean real and by real you mean fake and by fake you mean fake than yes, it is real.

If you think that one is bad then you might want to view the "Ebola" interview.
Man in "final stages of ebola" looks in perfect health, once you discount his wailing. Then he gets up and walks.
"Parents" leave as "father" is seen pocketing a wad of notes.
All local actors.

So the set was the correct color, not very convincing.

Anybody who gets their news from CNN from now on should be ridiculed to death. I mean, holy shit.

Oh, I'm well aware that most events and media are political theater, but that's so cringeworthy that I can't believe anyone ever let that air.

Not all of these segments were broadcast to the public.
What you young fellas might not know is that back in the 80s and 90s, maybe the early 00s too, it was possible to intercept raw satellite feed, overhear reporters gossiping with the station, gossiping with their guests and so on. Uplink sends traffic constantly to the station, it's only when it gets to the station that they decide which parts to show/cut.
Satellite enthusiasts used to record these feeds on VHS in the hopes of capturing scandal. This is one such instance although later in the video you can see that part of it was broadcast from the studio over the network.

Another example of captured uplink.

They were exaggerating it and acting like retards, but they were definitely there.

Then why did the interviewer's face go "oh shit"

Based on what?
If they were there why didn't they pan around for context/setting? (basic cameracraft).
They were not "fooling around" when they pretended to smell gas and so on either. The whole segment was tortuously poorly acted. Not as bad as "Iraqui troops ripped babies out of their incubators and threw them on stone floors to freeze to death".

More fake CNN news.
Reporters pretend to be in different areas of the country, reporting over satellite.
But the same truck passes behind both women.

I Lemon really a lemon?

Holy shit, I never knew about this. Thanks.

Subject should be "CNN caught red handed attempting to incite overthrow of US government, dim-witted activist propaganda agent unintentionally exposes it"

twitter already deleted it WTF

Someone needs to create a hilarious compilation of all of CNN's lies and fuck ups and viral it. CNN's ratings are already beyond trash. I can't imagine how much lower it can go but we should help it along.

Reminds me of Ricky Gervais' film about how everything the media does is fake. Wonder why that movie got bad (((reviews)))…hmmm, sure is a mystery.

CNN's housenigger did something moderately not shitty for once? The year of the fire monkey just keeps getting crazier.

lol why would Don Lemonparty do this to his own reporter?

Kek

Lemon's had a few instances of that I believe. He may be a shitty reporter but he's a shitty reporter who takes himself seriously like the Tommy Wiseau of news reporters so some times a little kernel of truth is able to be found amongst all the shit.

OY VEY
THE GOYIM KNOW

A distinction without a difference.

I bet Don loves cheese pizza.

Good thing it was archived and downloaded.

Sounding like a fake wrestler.

Lol. Siren getting louder and quieter to simulate a moving vehicle, but no doppler shift.

Don't give him credit. He just hadn't been informed of the deception and blurted out that he knew the cameraman without thinking.

I think he knew that the ruse they were pulling was weak and they would get called out so he tried to nip it in the bud right there instead of letting it get out of hand. He's still shit and is only mad they didn't fake it properly.

You act like pro wrestlers aren't already greater actors than Hollyweird vegans.
They have to do this shit 24/7.
Most of them have to literally become somebody else, even thoughout their personal life, including changing their name to suit the gimmick.

Wrestlers > Actors any day son

Brian fog. Kel sends it

SAVAGE
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/breitbarts-pollak-takes-on-three-cnn-talking-heads-most-offensive-thing-bannon-has-done-is-win-the-white-house/