Jean-Claude Juncke threatens Trump

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

His stark remarks reflect the widespread shock and worries among Europeans over Donald Trump's victory.

michellhilton.com/2016/11/jean-claude-juncker-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/11/jean-claude-juncker-trump.html&edit-text=&act=url

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

threatens Trump
With what? The guy is hot air.

Jose Young
Jose Young

He's worried because this Trump's victory will cause a domino effect that will allow nationalist parties in Europe to win.

HEALING OF THE NATIONS!

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

His stark remarks reflect the widespread shock and worries among Europeans over Donald Trump's victory.

Yeah, European politicians maybe. God I fucking hate the EU. I'm an American and I want to hang these traitors more than I want to hang our own traitors.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Reminder that Juncker has an abusive relationship with the bottle. Donald probably despises the guy for his alcoholism.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

OP doesn't archive
OP doesn't translate
OP doesn't post a summary or any quotes
FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING NEWFAG PIECE OF TRASH. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/11/jean-claude-juncker-trump.html&edit-text=&act=url
In a series of blunt and frank remarks about the US election winner, Jean-Claude Juncker accused the newly elected President of being ignorant and said he should be taught "how Europe works."

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

reported for link dropping

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

It's eerie how similar Jean-Claude van Juencker looks like Current Year Man.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

They're scared, they're so fucking scared.

Your days are numbered, shills.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

TPP and NAFTA btfo

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Thanks, gods

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

it's the liquor talking again

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Doesn't the US essentially control the EU? He's doomed. Trump might just have the CIA assassinate him.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Your precious Germany is gonna fail again Holla Forums. allies tbh

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

You say that as if we are rooting for the EU and Merkel.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

this obvious D&C
Try harder.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

the EU and BRD have to fall for Europe and Germany to prosper again

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

Shhhhh, shhh shh, stop. *Sniff sniff* Do you smell that? It's the smell of fear.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

jesus christ, calm your 'tism

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

'tism
You're on the wrong board, homeboy.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

michellhilton.com

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Europeans
Fuck off. My family agrees that Trump is a genius that's going to be good for America.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit