TMNT 2012

Greatly under rated cartoon.
Season five ended with
Also, Why is Shinigami so perfect?

Show went to shit a long time ago. Stop your shilling.

Never really learned why Leo went through 3 voice actors. Though more curious what they plan to do with Splinters death. Opening of season 5 is very cowboy bebop though, still do not know if that is good or bad. I'll wait and see how it all sinks in.

I do know the second one left either for other projects or to do the voice work in the Bay films.

Elaborate.

2nd final episode had the team knock super shredder off the same building that shredder kicked splinter off of. Shredder lands in a garbage truck and Casey Jones turns it on compactor to the truck, fails to kill shredder there.
Final episode of season shows Leo showing everyone super shredders mask, like in OP pic. For all intends and purposes, that metal mask was insinuated to be part of shredders face once Shredder took a dose of the mutagent earlier in the season.

While I agree it's shit don't pretend Disney is any better.

He didn't scalp him, he fucking decapitated him

Either/or is pretty damn dark for a "modern" cartoon. I think that 2012 is ignored and thus the creators decide to do some dark shit in the cartoon since no one pays attention. Seeing Splinters foot crushed/broken under a stomp by Super Shredder and hearing the sound of bones breaking still has me flinch.

It's ignored because it got stupid as fuck and they replaced the voice actor for Leo AGAIN.

I could care less who voices it as long as it isn't shit. As well as the writing isn't some fucking PC propaganda. Just that much is a nice breath of fresh air in the shit cartoons are trying to force feed us these days. It is a nice plus in current season that they are not hesitating to show arms getting broken or dislocated. And it's barely 2 episodes in season 5. That and shredders mummified dismembered corpse being in open display is a nice touch.

This could of easily been an "implied" scene.

Unrealistically competent female characters IS Gynocentric propaganda. Especially April the Mary Sue.

On one hand, if you are a naive fool, you would believe a mummy is supposed to look like that.
Anyone with a single spark of brain matter would know that some dark shit would of had to happen for super shredder to end up in…..pieces…

That alien/phoenix was removed off of her past season. Kept some powers but isn't omnipotent as she was before. So far she has not been used as the fixer of situations, hell she is getting her ass beat as much as mikey at this point of time.
You haven't even seen the recent episode have ya? Kirai little dark secret of trying to kill her teacher was exposed and Kirai had to get help from the entire group to finally bring down her ninja teacher. Her former teacher even called out Kirai's bullshit for when she used the old saying of "This has nothing to do with my friends, don't involve them"
I like the cartoon right now, enough to keep watching it. And not in a train wreck kind of way.

The fact the phoenix shit happened at all is what makes it bad.

I will not deny it being extremely stupid plot device. Glad they watered it down though.

Fuck me, I'm more than sure she is at least 16 years old minimum, but God it is hard not to want to fuck the shit out of her.

She looks like a tryhard dragqueen cosplayer.

calm down MGTOW

the fucked up thing is that until jack came back disney actually was better

I wanna fuck that reptile.

KMR as Shredder is legit one of the worst casting choices I've seen in a cartoon.

that and all the silly play-it-safe censorship in season 1 made me drop it pretty early

So you didn't like 2003 TMNT either?

the 2003 show could get pretty damn violent at times and let's keep in mind it was on friggin 4KIDs

I should storytime the original B&W TMNT comics sometime.

[/co]

Maybe someday western animation will stop being so majority shit that Holla Forums won't be scared to like anything.

I'm kidding myself, if we ever stop drowning in grinning potatoes you fags will be complaining that it's "too anime."

Yes. Yes, you should.

As far as I'm concerned, it's spiritual successor to Teen Titans. The only bad thing about this show is Casey Jones.

Normally I like most of the redesigns (Rat King was fantastic) but they fucked up big time with this and her episode is pants on head retarded. She's out for Tiger Claw's head for no reason and we're supposed to sympathize with her alleged plight.

I shouldn't like these goth turbo sluts as much as I do.

That bugged me too. Made it seem like it would be a 3 way war between the Turtles, Tatsu and Tiger Claw.