Now that the dust has settled, what is your opinion on this guy?

Now that the dust has settled, what is your opinion on this guy?

Our guy (((they))) wanted to destroy

He was definitely a dick, although the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion and handled horribly by the herd of sheeptubers who mindlessly jumped on the hate wagon once it became popular, and i'm not really sure giving the kid to a single mom was the brightest solution either

seems like a shitty way to grow up when you are getting "pranked" every other day.

WHAT'S UP TEAM DO5
TODAY WE'RE PRANKING CODY
WE'RE GONNA SET HIM ON FIRE, SEE IF HE FREAKS OUT
JAKE I ONLY SAID A LITTLE FIRE
GOD LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW

I've seen Mexicans hit their kids many times in public and nothing ever happens to them.

Americans should hit their kids when they get out of line. If you smack your little faggot children in the face maybe they won't grow up to become trannies.

Pic related deserves to lose his son for starting this witch hunt.

Colin Moriarty is a neocon faggot and deserves to be buillied.

who

What an obnoxious sounding faggot.

I give up.. who the fuck is he?

DaddyOFive, some guy who had a youtube channel where he played hilarious pranks on his kids, which most of the time consisted in bullying his ex-wife's son, Cody
After his videos caught the attention of some this guy here many youtube content creators started some sort of witch hunt which led to the ex-wife using the situation to get custody of the little kid

I mean he was yelling at them like a retard. I wouldn't consider this bullying, then again I'm not American.

The state or city took the kids and passed them off to pedo foster parents.

Pedo or no pedo that's scary desu.

Hmm I kinda remember that. They looked like white trash and I don't care.

That really interesting, user. Thanks for sharing.

the pranks were fuckin middle school bully-tier and the kid clearly hated every second of it
and i'm no amerishit

No, but you are a pussy just the same.

I don't even know who this person is.