Constantine

Now that the dust has settled, what is the general consensus on this movie?

good

I loved it better than the series though the blonde guy was closer to the comics.

Good. More of a straight up Noir adaptation than a good Constantine story, but good.

if the kid from even stevens wasnt in it then itd be kino

I didn't know there was a post-credits scene. Adds a bit more depth to the rest of the story tbqh.

It's great. Peter Stormare as the Devil is it's best part

has dude where's my redpill
has my tomb jewfu from the mummy
has that OH snap guy being creepy as shit.
has that androgynous bitch being BA as usual

it's probably one of the best movies in the genre ever. but no one ever really talks about it. i never read the comic, but judging from the series.. im glad i didnt.

i'd definitely have enjoyed that more if i'd seen it back then, instead of post-He will nut inside us. still good nonetheless

Never saw it, but Keanu is about the last actor ever I'd hire to play Constantine.

Kramer turned out to be a hybrid sent by heaven to try to influence Constantine, and it worked. The irony is that Constantine has always preached that he makes his own fate, and this scene shows that he, in the very end, despite what he preaches, is still under the Grand Plan.

10/10

I enjoyed it. I especially like the scene with the devil.

Good but incomplete. Did an okay job of tieing together the comic continuity with a semi-original story, but it would've done better as just a Hellblazer movie.

I wanted to fuck Gabriel tbh

best satan

I refuse to see this

She was much hotter in Narnia tbh.

She looks like a fucking alien, those eyes and that nose, ew.

Me too.

Good movie. Not great.

it's like John Wick with demons

very good movie
Keanu was suprisingly good

sequel never ever, because the first one is almost perfect

Another shitty comic book movie.

Nigger this movie came out more than a decade ago, the dust settled long ago.
That being said it's a decent Keanu Reeves movie, and a decent comic book adaptation overall. His wooden acting actually really fits the main character's personality in this case considering he's a cynical demon hunter dying of cancer.
It's the same reason he played a good sociopathic hitman in the first John Wick movie (haven't seen the second, not sure I want to since I don't think it needed a sequel).

lurk moar