4h season is out for those who care. It's actually pretty good, ep 1 was very enjoyable...

4h season is out for those who care. It's actually pretty good, ep 1 was very enjoyable, 2 a bit less with the english cunt being the usual whore. Doc as always carrying the show.

It has promise this and it seems they're wrapping things up, IIRC they said this would be the last season.

Thoughts?

with 100% more angst teen boipucci

I read the comics and just got down with the second season. Really hope they end the series better than in the book

I forgot how I hated Zack.
I hate him so much.

He's even worse in the few scenes he's got so far. It's even implied he's gonna rape his teen-ish maid in the next episodes. I'm not sure if that makes him even more hatable or /ourguy/

That would be at least interesting, the tiger scene was meh but he is a fucking traitor so he may better as well end up a rapist.

being edgy doesnt make him cool you faggot.

I never said he would be cool, being a rapist would be an improvement over being a whinner and a traitor. Once you go Strigoi we don't want you back. I hope his father will kill him himself.

MUNCHED

Looks like this season is going to be one heavy handed Nazi extermination allegory.

You sound pretty mad bucko
Let me guess, the redditor thinks "le nazis are le good XD" but never in public, of course.

It's a new day.

Allegory? It's literally a jew being thrown into a concentration camp, where the guards with red white and black armbands separate men and women and setrakian goes "i have already seen this… OYYYY VEEEEY" before he charges like a retard.

Those holocaust survivors seem to have extraordinary lifespans.

Didn't you know? There's 2nd and 3rd generation holocaust survivors now. It will never end, so never fucking forget it you stupid goy.

Will the Angels come down from Heaven and save humanity like they do in the book?

I forgot about that show. I started watching it when s3 started, but lost interest before I could make it through s2.

Why?
This show is so jewish

isn't this the show were vampires are nazis and humans are jews?

I like the part where they claim they survived hundreds of gassings.

Its almost as if Zyklon B was what it was advertised as a delouser?!

they do? I thought they didn't show up, and it ended only because the doctor nukes the middle east to destroy the dirt where the master was born.

If you already dropped it i'm not sure, but give it another try. The setting changes real fast and it's worth to see only for this 4th season if you're into post-apocalyptic series.

Can't argue with that but it beats 90% of the other tv series out there.

1 vampire was a nazi but the others were all new yorkers/americans. The main villain is le ebul bodysnatcher monster. But you're right, there's a heavy nazi element.

That'd make him /ourguy/