A GPLv3 project went full /pol

archive.is/2017.11.14-184501/https://github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/pull/198
github.com/rtyley/bfg-repo-cleaner/pull/198

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bkeepers/stop-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pathetic and/or embarrassing.

cuck of coduct?

I'm sure github will get right on that.

Full /pol? I think you meant full cuck. I don't care if you're left of Lenin, that bullshit shouldn't be in your software. I hope their users abandon them.

The committer.

These people are retarded.

A sizeable amount of Trump's cabinet is comprised of Jews, do these people ever care about veracity?

The issue here is totally independent of the software licensing.

Well, it's cringeworthy but he is right.

He has the JUST hairstyle and look in real life. What have we memed into existence?

github.com/bkeepers/stop-trump

#Reist
#SoBrave

If everyone hates america and trump so much then why do all the muzzies want to live there?
CHECKMATE FAGGOTS

What? That's the opposite (I guess, nobody really knows what Trump is or think).

Does even Trump know?

Fucking Guardinistas
Can't wait until Londoners rise up and behead them all tbh

clockwork

There was a project a while back that dedicated itself to evropa or some retarded shit. This is just as dumb. While I can see relevant ideology being a thing (copyleft, fsf, etc), this is not one of them Most software of any substance will outlive Trump and any of this mess. Why would you want to taint it like this?

Go back to reddit.

Trump is not a threat to humanity, he may even be the first US President to get a Palestine/Israel peace agreement. He's also clearing up Saudi Arabia, making North Koreans Asian neighbours reign in that rogue state, and normalizing ties with Russia. Trump gets things done. Now you go back to leftypol and reddit, and pretend that Obama was a diplomatic luminary.

*cleaning up Saudi

Anyone who ends up in a position to become a US president is scum. It's not possible for a decent human being to even make it on the ballot. Political party is irrelevant.

The world is controlled by Jews. Until we get rid of the Jews we have no say.

What? Are you blind, or illiterate?
His name is "Roberto Tyley" and he's clearly greco-european.

Every time I hear this I ask how?
And every time there is no answer.
Its just a meme, and a shitty one.

It's GPLV3. The best way to respond to this would be to fork the code and turn it into something that rubs salt into SJW wounds.

Unfortunately, a utility for de-blobbing git repositories doesn't naturally lend itself to such purpose. It could maybe be spun as "removing Jewish subversion" and replace the blobs with some Nazi-themed placeholder I guess.