Movies that were scary still scary the 2nd time you saw them

?

grow up

Holy shit they've blurred out the entire house now. What the fuck…

go to sleep

Anyone else getting sleepy? I think maybe we should tackle this after we all get some sleep.

why yes, i do feel kind of sleepy indeed, user
maybe we should all take a little nap before looking deeper into this

Tried to get a view from the nearby road (highway?) but there is too many trees. Maps in it's current state show nothing.

Don't do that. GO TO SLEEP.

Does it still hold up Holla Forums?

Back to bed

Is this an /x/ thread now?

I can't.

Schindler's List.

dat french little town looks comfy though

This is such a stupid discussion, there is nothing unusual about that house, that thing is just a weird looking sculpture, it was probably only blurred out because of a mistake in google's algorithm, these things happens and you guys should stop looking into it or you'll end up seeing things that aren't there out of suggestion
i'm reporting this thread, i hope the moderators of this site will show themselves to be wise enough to erase this discussion before anybody gets some weird ideas…

THANK YOU, finally someone with brains
i really hope the moderators will intervene soon…

Wow, thank you, i was starting to actually fall for it, but now that you make me think about it, there really is nothing strange to be spooked for
Damn, i should really stop wasting my time chasing things that aren't there…

>Part of the reason why the actors believed the Blair Witch legend during filming was due to the locals sharing their made-up accounts of the witch.

Google's algorithm only blurs out faces.

All me.

sigh, indeed i said it was a mistake in the algorithm… see? this is what happens when you let these conspiracy theorists roam freely in our forums, they start spreading their misinformation and turn other people to believe in these silly things
Moderators i'm warning you, delete this discussion AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, it's the best thing for everyone… especially for you.

this guy GETS IT!

You're totally right! This guy knows what he's talking about. I'm with this guy. All of this is completely reasonable and nothing to worry about.

EVERYONE GO TO SLEEP!

Thats just an average french person

You know, something? I remember reading how Google's algorithm accidentally blurs out entire buildings when it's only aiming for a face. Glad that's cleared up. Now I can go to bed.

Ice cream? God I love ice cream…

That thing doesn't even look that spooky.

If you look at the address now they bluured the entire house.

Mulholland Dr.

It is until you wake up in the dead of night with this staring at you through the window.

oh, that's not really that much of an issue
more worrying is when you wake up in the dead of night with it staring at you in your room, at the side of your bed

oh
it's just some tiki shit

bump for movies

fuck movies

oh good, glad we cleared that up!

YAWN soo sleepy