WE ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT NOW

archive.is/34CGe

In the short term, the Supreme Court will revert to how it was a year ago. In the long term, it will be utterly transformed.

Where were you Holla Forums when the supreme court shifted to 7 Scalias on the Supreme court overturning gay marriage, abortion and ensuring the 2nd amendment?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YuH4m
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5808a1.htm?s_cid=ss5808a1_e
constitution.laws.com/supreme-court-justices/purpose-of-lifetime-appointment-and-pros-and-cons
wsj.com/articles/republican-victories-likely-to-alter-supreme-courts-docket-1478860203
youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhZ5xJJaQ
archive.is/wnGB7
nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/06/kevin-macdonald-our-new-unprincipled-elite/
youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proofs it will happen

Good song.

Why do people push this as something good?
We need planned parenthood to destroy the spic and nigger larva. Without it we're still fucked.

This is honestly the best part about Trump winning. Even long after he leaves office, his Supreme Court legacy will continue to dismantle the progressive agenda at every turn for decades. 50 years of globalist "progress" is about to crash and burn.

Most importantly it will allow an as written strict interpretation of the 14 amendment getting rid of anchor babies.

Because it's also affecting the white population growth, stupid.

Song name?

(Praise kek!)

This is going to be an amazing four years.

I'm actually doubting the gay marriage thing will be reversed. I think it's more likely he'll want to play off the ruling which forces states to recognize licenses like marriage licenses across all states to force all states to recognize gun licenses across all states.

We need planned parenthood to destroy the spic and nigger larva.
Yeah, I would be opposed to abortion entirely except in cases of rape or the baby being deformed, a tard, etc. But in a vibrant multiracial society abortion definitely has an overall positive effect. At least there will be ~10 million fewer beaners.

shoo shoo jew

How is forcing every state to accept gay marriage when it violates many states own fucking constitutions right?

it kills so many shitskins. but the butthurt it would incite if it were repealed would be amazing.
I don't get how this is a fucking argument. Of course you get a god damn abortion (even though for some REASON WOMEN LOVE THEIR CHILDREN BORN FROM RAPE).

The first words of the song are its name…

I'm not sure the constitution says much about marriage.

Honestly, Obergfell vs Hodges opinions were really bad.

Kennedy took the stance that GM is good, with no evidence and his reason was that it marriage is a good tradition.

The problem lies not in what the ruling did, but the ruling itself.

It sets way to many precedents.

Overturning Roe v Wade would mean abortion rights would go back to the states. Liberal states will vote that shit in a flash and that coincidentally is were all the majority spic and nigger populations are. In the long run I think it will save more white babies and continue to cull the browns and blacks.

it says all not relegated by constitution remains a state right

You don't need planned parenthood for that. It's only law-abiding white people who would forego having an abortion unless they had a clean, safe, legal, government-sanctioned clinic to do it for them.

Grün ist unser Fallschirm - remix

Dude, Your fucking genius! But what about Texas….oh wait we deport the others.

Don't spoon-feed him, user.

Accurate. I suspect most people never read the opinion and formed their opinions on it solely on its result, but it really is one of the worst SCOTUS opinions I've ever read. 26 pages if I recall correctly, and barely any actual discussion of the Constitution and why it supposedly mandates allowing gay marriage. It was basically a haughty speech about how it's [CURRENT YEAR].

TRUMP PLEASE PICK YOUNG PEOPLE WE NEED THEM THERE FOR THE NEXT FIFTY YEARS

Thanks fam now I can label the WebM correctly.

Bingo>>8200419

I know. That's what pissed me off honestly. And really, if you THINK deeply about it.

Gay Marriage doesn't actually benefit the gay community…as a federal institution in its current form.

Thank god this.

Yeah, it boils down to what we think SHOULD be law, not what IS law.

Morals vs Ethics all over again.

Yep. Scalia's dissent is fantastic, though.

No, it isn't. A few hambeasts use it at most. It's largely a nigger deal.

I think lynching is a good tradition

For now Trump can nominate one justice, getting the court back to Scalia-levels.

Ginsburg is 83, though, so maybe she'll retire. Two other liberals are 80 and 78, respectively.

Did you have a stroke?

Fug, for a second there I thought we got a awesome get.

When he's elected again, he'll be almost guaranteed to replace all of them. They'll retire or die within the next 8 years, and the Court will be stacked in our favor for a generation.

It's the southern states that are being overrun. They will be the ones banning abortion.

Roe v Wade killed the nigger population growth.

It isn't. Non-whites have more abortions than Whites. There's nothing wrong about degenerate SJW and libtards removing themselves from the genepool.

>mfw america is restored to pre 1960s

Checked

Hopefully he will appoint someone young. If he can appoint people in their 40s and 50s (youngest ever appointed was 32) we'll be secure till the middle of the century.

This will be pleasing.

Nice marching music.

does this mean trump is going to make Rhodesia great again?

Hi guys,

yuropoor here. I have questions about your SCOTUS. Does purple indicate that man is a moderate?

How is the black guy? He looks like he has seen some shit. Would some Holla Forumslacks be willing to share their personal opinions on some of the SC justices? Curious.

There is no harm in giving song titles out turbo kike.

Honestly all of them are against true American values. Even fucking Scalia was against real 2nd amendment freedom and supported gun control lite.

This, only Christfags and people who don't realize the nigs and spics are the ones getting aborted want to overturn Roe v Wade

black guy is v similar to thomas sowell, if u kno him

What. Will you burgers be able to clean house? I mean, I hope so of course. But is that possible within Trump's term?

I get the feeling he's just going to make gay marriage a state's rights issue, which is probably how it should be.
Haven't many states accepted gay marriage anyway?

I hope they overturn abortion, absolutely abominable what they do to the fetus especially if its a 2nd term abortion. That said, I hope they push more birth control options on minorities. That coupled with low immigration should help the huwhite population immensely

With his swamp cleaning ideas it certainly seems possible to me.

Anyone thinking Jeff Sessions will be the nominee? He is gonna be put somewhere and I think he's going in for the kill.

Gay marriage was decided because some of the conservative judges sided with it. It's not going to flip with one new Scalia type judge. And honestly who gives a shit. Protecting guns and free speech is far more important.

Not at the ballot
Even commiefornia rejected it

Pretty much. Which honestly homosexuality doesnt bother me personally, just keep it to yourself and dont be a faggot about it.

Hello, Margaret Sanger.

TITS or GTFO

Well there was a difference between
to
He was a piece of shit, but he at least held back the tide.

I don't care how much of a Holla Forumsback you are. I'll happily kill (or at least call for the murder of) any disgusting nigger who thinks this is the right way to handle anything.
Harming children is an excellent way to anger all the right types of people, entities, and beings.

Fuck.
I meant :

Gay Marriage I think is best handled at a state level, I believe.

An important point. This is why reduction oriented population control is best exercised by convincing people to remove themselves from the gene pool. They'll resent having it forced upon them, but if they make the choice themselves they'll celebrate it.

He's going to step down during trumps 1st term mate.

Trust me.

Don't tell me it's another Jew ?

So if the choice is between saving the White race and saving a bunch of beaner/nigger larva you will choose the latter?
It's not pretty. But it's necessary. The race war is happening across all fronts, including the wombs. And we need to win, no matter what.

Black man is the ultra conservative. The two red guys in the middle are neocons. The purple guy is a liberal who sometimes takes the neocon side. The 3 women and skeleton man are libshits who need to go.

See the bitch at the end who looks like the is about to fall out of her chair? She needs to go, like yesterday. She cites the South African constitution as a something that inspires her when making certain decisions and wants the US constitution to mirror it (aka kill whitey)
The woman behind her is a New York Jew dyke who never married. The one on the other side of the picture is a spic that claims to be a catholic, but is really a dyke who divorced her husband. They probably both fuck each other.

So 3 full blooded jews on a court of 9 while they make up around 2% of the population.

Not true. 86% of GM bans were overturned by courts.

Most people don't care, and it's about the ruling.

OP here.

LOL

Gay marriage is best handled at never allowing it in the first place. You have to have been on Holla Forums long enough to at least know what homosexuals have done with their freedom so far. Hint: They celebrated it for one day and then immediately began pushing and shoving for even more freedom. Homosexuality isn't just a kink. It's a mental disease that doesn't know when enough is enough.

I know a small number of degenerates and the reason they got married was for tax reasons.

nits make lice user

LGBTQ AND BLM ARE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS THAT NEED TO BE BANNED and it's leaders arrested

lgbtq won't stop until pedophilia is included too

blm won't stop until it becomes white lives don't matter

Holy shit, why did I think otherwise?
Could have swore faggots all over my facebook were celebrating about that shit a few years back.

It got through due to the courts

What are the numbers?. Is it a net gain for us?. I remember it works wonders on limiting black population, i don't know about latino. We can deal with some losses from abortion that mostly liberal whores do.

I think the core philosophy comes down to this.

Freedom is like water; It's good for the tree of liberty. But if you water the tree of liberty with too much freedom, Liberty will drown.

So not about love after all is it?

Kek wills it so.

"kike on a stick" people are mostly against it.

No wonder he looks like he's seen some shit. Also, thank you for the in-depth explanation. It's a good thing they're all old, you should totally be able to oust the idiots within Trump's term. You guys have a full house of reds with the House/Senate, right? Hopefully the Thomas Sorwell expy can retire peacefully, and not like Scalia did

archive.is/YuH4m

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5808a1.htm?s_cid=ss5808a1_e

I'm saying that the court influences our culture. A swift rebuke overturn would sway it as well.

What matters are the actual total numbers. 51% of TOTAL abortions are white kids and multiply this by the larger population.

Need to broadcast this at gay pride rally.

abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race

LGBTQ as a movement needs to be gassed and pic related in is a brightly-coloured monstrosity (this works in our favour as flamboyancy is a big giveaway) but what about fags that act straight in every way except for the fact that, well, they're a fag? When RWDS happens, how do we go about finding them and purging them? Do we even want to purge them, or begrudgingly tolerate them as, well, they're going to be hard to find out?

Nice meme. Both that and marriage is an inherently Christian institution, and as the Christian religion thinks that fags are scum (and mostly rightfully so), they don't really want to 'wear the badge of their enemy' for nothing. Most accept it for tax purposes as well as other privileges extended to straight married couples. If there was a secular civil partnership-type 'marriage' that gave equal benefits, you would find that a disproportionate amount of fags got 'married' that way.

Easy. We cojole the niggers and liberals into pushing for abortions to be banned for whitey, because they need to understand that they have white privilege and to become more ethnoaware they need to understand what it's like for a niggeress who can't get an abortion for [insert reason here].

All we need to is frame it as 'sticking it to whitey' even though it's actually good for 'whitey'
This sounds like a joke but we could pull it off. Meme it, pol. MEME IT!

Clarence Thomas was also Antonin Scalia's best friend, and Scalia died (was murdered) recently.

He's seen some real shit.

Less niggers confirmed, latinos can be counted as white though.

"Similarly, AGI tells us that Hispanic women accounted for 25% of all U.S. abortions"

That would be a yes for abortions then, they're lower population than whites so they abort at higher rate.

Goddammit. Then who is fucking right then?

This is fucking confusing.

see

Hard numbers are niggers and spics together outpace whites getting abortions.

It's reported abortions, dumbass. Just as scientific as me just making up a statistic

So then, how do we increase the white population rate?

Only explosives should require a license to have.
Conventional small arms arent really that big of a deal. Explosives take more finesse than firearms in my opinion. The american revolution was won with private arms. We need arms to protect ourself from the foreign invader and the domestic deceiver.

If they're legal why people would hide them. And even if there is some unlicensed underground/home abortions, i guess it would mostly apply to illegal latinos. So their abortion rate is even higher. Blacks don't have to hide with it.

I'm curious, user, what should we do about extending these rights to people who have mental health issues or have committed (and been to prison for) violent crime?

The Supreme Court doesn't just randomly overturn decisions. An actual case has to come before them. For example, if a State doesn't want to issue licenses to gay couples, that State will have to either pass a law against it or a couple will have to sue the State for not doing it.

That case - in either scenario - would have to go before the Supreme Court. SCOTUS doesn't have a magic wand.

Before the current Court forced it on everyone, a few states allowed it, most states and DC said, "No fags."

how about no. how about 7 N. Euro (German-Anglo) Protestants?

Except it's not you fucking moron. The ratio of subhuman to human getting an abortion is insane. The untermenschen use it way more than we do.

Goddamn I would be so smug.

that's bc ppl w/ high-IQs and low time preference generally use birth control

Before SCOTUS made the decision to allow gay marriage, 37 states had legalized it. Might want to check your facts there.

No one knows you;re a fag if you don't act like one and go on the street looking like a degenerate.

The ones that feel the need to be proud about it are mentally ill.

Part of Roe v Wade is that the woman having an abortion doesn't have to report it to anyone. Some folks just like keeping their medical history to themselves.

There will never be a day that the Supreme Court is discussed that John "Obamacare is a tax" Roberts doesn't piss me off.

ULTRA DIGITS
ULTRA CONFIRMED

Well, that's a numbers game, so one way would be to impregnate as many white girls you can, without caring about a "proper white picket fence family". And let the state pay for them. And possible alimonies - tough, you pay for kids for 25 years or so anyway. Sure, one girl and 10 kids would be better, but i guess you have to take whatever you can.

Holla Forums, why does faggots getting married or niggers aborting niglets matter to you so much?
I'm legitimately curious. I get that homos are degenerate, and that the whole LGBTAEHDEH whatever the fuck they call themselves movement is a slippery slope to legalizing kiddy fucking.
I just made myself realize why it would be a good thing to overturn that decision. It would show them that they only get so much, right? That we're not going to take their shit.

In regard to aborting nigger babies, though. Why is that a bad thing?

They don't; they're merely symptoms of Court trends which have degraded the rights of the American people in general and allowed for a federal progressive agenda to take root. Read up on the history of cases addressing the topics in for a better understanding of why the Supreme Court matters.

(Wasted trips)
I don't know. I'm not full Holla Forums (And will called out as a shill in 5.. 4… 3… 2…) but I just think that fags who keep to themselves and act straight should be allowed to live. They should probably get separate but equal 'marriage' too. This is PR faggotry, and I'm rightly going to get called out on it, but I think that as long as we can make niggers act normal they should be allowed to live, too.
That being said I'm not even sure if that's possible or worth the effort.

I'll let better people than me decide that.

Fair Trade.

It isn't, it's an incredibly good thing actually. Ever since Roe v Wade passed crime rates in the US have been sliding downwards even with our horrendous levels of legal and illegal non-white immigration.

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, a proponent of eugenics, and you'll find that Planned Parenthood most notably encircles every ghetto in the United States.

The problem though, is that white children are being aborted. The number of children a woman has is inversely proportional to how educated she is, and with increasing education in Western nations, birth rates are also plummeting. Free and easy access to abortion, contraceptives, and no social stigma about using them is contributing to this drop, as well as Jewish reptiles pushing the "world of overpopulated don't reproduce goyim" meme.

Pretty much my view as well. I've got some gay friends who aren't flaming faggots, and they're just as eager to go full RWDS as any of us. I think it would be okay to let niggers with an IQ of at least 100+ live. The rest deserve the fucking ovens.

T E D C R U Z
E
D
C
R
U
Z

So how does this supreme court thing work anyway? I've heard that positions are for life, so are people expecting some of them to die in the next 4 years like Scalia?

Yes, appointees are for life (or until they voluntarily retire).

Most of them are old as fuck. We have been eyeballing the shriveled kike on the end for about 20 years now.

It's not about gay marriage but about LGBT that after it secured the gay marriage it went further into the madness. As for abortion, I am pro choice because it kills millions of niggers, but others might not be, because it kills white babies too.

Jesus fuck. How can you have suck old fucks deciding anything? Do they at least have some monthly check-ups for their brain functions?

Some of them are fucking ancient. I don't expect Ginsburg to last another 8 years. Generally older judges will resign when the appointment of a politically matching successor is reasonably safe. With the Republicans controlling the Presidency, House and Senate, this would be about as safe as it could possibly get for conservative judges to retire.

Ah, I see, so new younger blood in to replace. Thanks.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

… they have better experience for deciding things, if you'd get young judges they would go all emotional and fuck things up. the supreme court must act as a gathering of the elders.

My nigger, I listen to that on a daily basis.

The supreme court decided to interpret the constitution in a way that gives them seats for life and nobody challenged them. Convenient, no?

constitution.laws.com/supreme-court-justices/purpose-of-lifetime-appointment-and-pros-and-cons

I think it's good that they want to make gay marriage illegal again but I personally do think that abortion should stay legal because some people (read: niggers) should just not be able to put children on this planet.

WASHINGTON—Republican victories in Tuesday’s election are nearly certain to alter the Supreme Court’s docket, reviving conservative ambitions and dashing liberal hopes, even before President-elect Donald Trump nominates a successor next year for the court’s open seat.

Legal observers are discussing which cases already in the court’s pipeline are likely to disappear as the Trump administration reverses policies advanced under Democratic President Barack Obama.

The docket shift should accelerate as the appointment of a successor to the late Justice Antonin Scalia nears, likely reviving cases challenging public-sector unions and campaign-finance regulations.

wsj.com/articles/republican-victories-likely-to-alter-supreme-courts-docket-1478860203

That's my major issue with it. If it was JUST letting them get married, I'd be fine. But this bakery bullshit, special words for trannies, and all that other shit makes me wish that we could just fucking lynch them with chains.

Yes, fuck the bakery/bathroom/tranny shit. I don't think all of them are like that, though. Most, yes, but not all.

The problem is that the faggots don't speak against it. If they would petition to take out the G out of LGBTQ no one would give a fuck about that anymore, the only ones with power that set the whole thing in motion are white gays.

To be fair, it is a natural consequence of the language therein. There's no provision for re-appointment and only one for removal in cases of serious misconduct, so it's implied that they remain forever until they die, retire, or are kicked off. The only way I could come up with to remove them periodically under the current language would be to implement a "good behavior" review every few years or so, but it's questionable whether even that would achieve anything.

Frankly I don't consider it much of a problem; Constitutional interpretation should be a relatively stable influence on government. Only problem is the current Justices are too inclined to act as a second Congress.

Because the word 'marriage' is a religious ceremony and degrades the word for the rest of us who hold it as sacred.

Holy shit, EVERYTHING has been going right now. At this rate, I'll be able to say "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" in public within a few months.

Nah the Supreme court hasn't been this solidly conservative in like 100 years.

Only if you make it so, user.

If he's smart he'll set it up so all the country's poz is once again contained in Commieformia. Look at the district map of this election and you can see blue spreading like tendrils out of Cali and into Texas, and out of New York and into red states all the way down to Florida. It's like a literal map of a long march through the institutions, I have no doubt those areas are all urban and being filled with a mix of LGBT, college-educated hipsters and immigrants.

Fucking exactly. I know plenty of gays who want trannies to fuck right off.

A lot of COURTS forced it because when states let people vote on it they were against it, even Commifornia.

THIS

The vengeance will be sweet tasting to him in the next few years.

Hope he gets rid of affirmative action too. What else needs to be done?

Destroy the gun control laws of CA, CO, NY, and every other cucked state.

Wouldn't that result in zero terrorist attacks and shit? Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhZ5xJJaQ
They do not care about principles. They are faultlessly egocentric and antagonistic towards us, and they will use any rhetoric or action as a sledge hammer against Western Civilization to benefit themselves, just like any other Leftists. They are mentally ill. Their existence is neither private nor inoffensive. Whenever they are indulged, they only push further. Do not ever give them an inch.

It is UDI day, maybe we'll get our Rhodesia back after the shitshow of Mugabe's death.

Not exactly. It's hard to shoot down a plane that's heading for a building. A gun also wouldn't have helped much when McVeigh set off the Oklahoma bomb or when terrorists hit the USS Cole.

Gay marriage is a fucking joke, anyway. If a government wants to allow that degeneracy then let the fags have civil unions with all the legal rights and whatnot. Marriage is an inherently religious institution and it's absolutely fucked for a government to force a religion and its priests to commit blasphemy. And I say this as an atheist.

Speaking of court…
archive.is/wnGB7

So, atheists can't get married?

They can right now. I think marriage should be reserved for the religious people, maybe as a purely symbolic gesture. Professing your union and loyalty to each other in front of God and all that. And let a civil union be the legal aspect, with the tax breaks and all that sorta shit.

Basically, I think it's fucked that churches are forced to marry people who don't follow that church's doctrines.

Because it results in millions of White children dying.
If you don't see the blatant degeneracy in such a thing, you are no better than them.

That word, 'degenerate', is not just a meme or an insult, it has a meaning.
Just as a precipitate is the product of precipitation and can act to further that reactive process, a degenerate is the product of degeneration and can act to further that reactive process.

We are experiencing a degeneration of our civilization, and these degenerates are not only symptomatic, but their existence furthers this process - and they know it, and act to further it wherever possible, because they believe the degeneration of our civilization will result in a new civilization emerging which is equal-if-not-superior in all regards AND (more importantly than anything to them) which would allow them to pursue their hedonistic degenerate behavior (which they have internalized to the point of it becoming the foundational column of their ENTIRE IDENTITY) without any sort of stigma they have experienced in the past or do presently experience.

Its the same shit with abortion.
Abortion is women believing they have the right to, that they are entitled to, kill their children when those children are inconvenient; namely, when they are engaging in 'casual sex' (further degenerative conceptually and in practice) and wind up pregnant with a child they don't "feel like" raising.
Abortion is murder, a truly foul sort of murder no less (a mother killing her unborn child out of mere convenience), and its acceptance is a cornerstone in the effor to totally dissociate sex from reproduction and reduce it down to nothing more than an act of hedonistic pleasure-seeking (likewise with faggotry), which is - say it with me now - fucking degenerate.

oh man

LMAO

everyone needs to see this video tho

fags think they're being denied a right by not being able to get married but what they want is special pleading & extra rights

guess what fag, i also cant marry another man.

what you want is to change the definition to suit ur purposes.

AKA EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THAT VIDEO

also this one

We must halt the degeneration, before our children are left with nothing but a small pile of dirt and an old photo.

We will not go quietly.

Abortion results in the death of FAAAAR more nonwhite babies than white babies. Not to mention the white women that get abortions were almost certainly not carrying a child with good genetics, from the mother or the father who knocked her up and bailed.

That would mean states need to stop issuing marriage licenses at all, to anyone. Even if you want to get married in a church, you still have to get the state marriage license if you want to file joint returns, etc.

But, they aren't. Anyone can get a state issued license, but a minister isn't legally obligated to sign it or hold a wedding ceremony for the couple. First Amendment applies here. It's the same reason non-Catholics can't get married in a Catholic church.

Like I said, I think marriage needs to be separated on a legal level into its symbolic, religious aspect and its legal aspect - a civil union. Marriage is an inherently religious institution and forcing other things under it and distorting its meaning is harmful.

Agreed. The state should not be involvedin religous matters. It poisons the meme.

Arguable… AND TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.

You are arguing for allowance of mothers murdering their babies out of convenience on the basis of pest control.

This mentality is only feeding the process, only furthering it.
It is DEGENERATE.

This isn't just about genetics son.
This is about who and what we are - and if who and what we are is little better than some scumy society, rife with mentally-dysfunctional pederasts preaching their madness to our youth as a viable alternative to reproduction, with young women who believe they are entitled to the murder of their offspring wherein such is inconvenient, then there's nothing worth saving here.

I dunno if you're just too autistic to have functionally processed anything that I said in that previous post, but you need to go and read it again, because the core of it went right the fuck over your head, such that you would come to me arguing that we SHOULD allow the murder of babies out of convenience because 'dude, lots of roaches die too!'.

Your people are the most precious thing you have in this world - and you are arguing in favor of their spiritual and societal degradation, their degeneration, for the sake of pest control. Unbelieveable.

Yes, the issue is abortion is one of the planks that enables women to ride the carousel without risk, and as a result inhibit stable family formation. That's destroying the West, even if it also kills a lot of nogs.

is correct.

To clarify: If you want eugenics, have eugenics. If you want niggers gone, get niggers gone.

But this? This degenerate madness?
This is not eugenically-oriented.
This is not causing the niggers to go away.

This is women killing babies, their own babies, out of convenience.
If you can't see how this is conceptually toxic, how this poisons the well-spring of our peoples' spirit, then you ain't gonna get where I'm coming from.

Yes, this.

Abortion is a tool of our enemies, not a means to our salvation.

I'm in favor of practical means to cull the weakest of the herd and to reduce competition for quality white babies. Abortion accomplishes both. I see you don't like it on moral and presumably spiritual grounds, but that doesn't reduce its practical effects and those benefit our race.

I understand your argument that it's harmful to the fabric of our culture and all that. But again, it's not like abortion is a practice that's evenly distributed. It's used by white degenerates and nonwhites. These people are already cultural losses, and any means that prevents them from multiplying is crucial. The women riding the cock carousel won't stop if you get rid of abortion, they'll just have their kids, raise them poorly, and contribute to the generations of effeminate boys being raised in this country. For that point to make sense you'd also have to get rid of birth control.

In a white country I would not support it by any means, but in the US today it does more harm than good in terms of furthering the interests of the white race.

This is about the future of the White race. We have to win, by any means necessary.
If that means dozens of millions of niglets and spiclets disappearing in the medical waste bin, so be it.

So you'd rather have MORE nigger babies shitting up the streets?
The fuck? Seems like you're just snorting lines of pure doctrine. Do you also own a fedora?

And how does that work out evolutionarily, eh?

It ends with a society of 30+ year old childless women who can't form functional relationships.
It ends with 30+ year old men with herpes and no sons.
It ends with hypergamy and dissolution of the family.
It ends with fertility rates sub-replacement level.

Sounds eugenic as fuck fam.
Totally demonstrable of high-IQ and low time preference, not a degenerating society experience hugely dysgenic effects derivative from societal malfunction.

Whites are no more degenerate than any other clade - far less so, in fact - and, as has been discussed in every thread lambasting that non-White Christcuck Common Filth, that degeneration can, in nearly all cases*, be traced directly back to the Jew.
(* In those cases it cannot be traced directly to the Jew, it can invariably be traced indirectly to the Jew.)

Fighting for the white race is a completely pointless effort if no moral standard is enforced. Brown people are not the cause of the white race's decline; they are a symptom.

wish there was a post or link or something so I don't have to write the same shit over and over when this comes up:

the thing is: white babies that grow up without a father are nigger tier. I agree that unborns suffer when they are killed, but it's better if they get killed than for them to be white trash raised by single mother that sells dope along with his nigger friend and infects the white kids raised by normal white parents.

ABORTION MUST BE LEGAL

to add to that:

a baby that has no father on his birth certificate, should be killed. fuck it!

okay, killed, or adopted by a church or religious organization that will be responsible for him. I just don't trust single mothers to raise a child. They are the next karl the cuck that will vote for Hillary type politicians.

Why not get rid of the roaches?
Yes, you can. It may take time, but it is totally doable, we've been over this before so many, many times.

This is very simple:
You're arguing we should welcome the murdering of White children by their mothers, out of convenience, because the acceptance of it in society and its prevelance in terms of access also results in a bunch of street-apes dying.
Its not a viable tradeoff, at all, because accepting it only furthers the degeneration of your culture and society, that degeneration being what got you to the point wherein women believe that should be entitled to murdering their unborn children out of convenience, wherein such is readily available to them for a small fee, and wherein people think that's normal.

Its funny, as you're actually the one preaching "muh clump of cells".
Those millions of White babies are human beings dude, there's no getting around that.
Their mothers murdering them is a blatant demonstration of the degeneration of our society, all the more-so that we have people arguing in favor of it on the basis of pest control.

fags shouldnt be getting benefits of marriage. the benefits are because married couples create more tax payers thru having kids.

most fags are damaged from abuse and will end up abusing in turn. if you want fags around, keep them away from kids.

Answer me this, then.
Would you rather have these women who sleep around produce MORE degenerates and cucks that we'll have to fight against? Regardless of race, if a woman is a degenerate, it's very likely that her kids will be as well. If nothing else, the legality of abortion is helping to weed out weak and degenerate bloodlines. I want to see more white people in this world, but if they're just going grow up to turn out like wiggers or carl the cuck, I think they deserve to die.

Why do you people insist on proving him right?

That's not a nazi song. It's a Bundeswehr song.

That's how christcucks are. They paint themselves into corners all the time.

It's not just about producing cucks. Abortion contributes to a weak culture of hedonism and lack of responsibility that is ruining countries today.
By your logic, every single white bloodline might as well be weak and degenerate, because more and more women will start to believe that baby-killing is acceptable.

Reread both posts.

Pissing off white people sure was a good idea, huh Democrats?

Remember this?
nytimes.com/2014/03/03/us/politics/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men.html

That enormous failure cost you billions and dearly so much more.

No, quite frankly, they don't - but you're skirting the issue, entirely.

That's a blatant falsehood - there are innumerable instances of the exception to that case.

But its besides the point: If abortion is legal and readily available, if women feel entitled to kill a child out of convenience, that will only lead to A) women who are dysfunctional after too much casual sex (something they pursue safe in the knowledge that they can abort any child that inconvenient) and even if they married will be horrible wives/mothers and likely end up in divorce wherein the child still no longer has a father and-… I shouldn't have to explain this to you.
If you think you're intelligent, this should be obvious: Again, it is degenerate.

Which is derivative from, and contributory to, the degeneration of your society.
You're acting very niggerish here, in that you don't have the foresight to see how the thing you are arguing in favor of destroys the thing you are using to justify the argument in favor of that thing.

Abortion leads to more casual sex (which leads to more STDs), fewer children, the cultural perceptions on behalf of women in this vein degenerating ("I am entitled to murder my children if they are inconvenient!" "I can have all the casual sex I want with basically no concerns about pregnancy!", etc etc), the cultural perceptions of men in this vein degenerating ("Shit, I got that chick pregnant… Maybe I can convince her to abort it, instead of having to raise it or even just putting it up for adoption…", etc).

Your argument is self-defeating.

But abortion CREATES single mothers, it is part of that contributory factors which CREATE the circumstances we face now, wherein women are so dysfunctional after having casual sex with multiple men (something abortion creates a greater propensity toward merely be existing in the context it does) that they cannot have normative, healthy relationships, and so wind up eventually wanting to 'settle down', only to wind up divorced and raising a child.

Simply put: The data I have seen suggests that it is better for those children to be born, put for adoption at the very least, than it is (for us all) to allow women to abort them out of convenience.

You gotta look at the big picture here, and you simply aren't, though I'm sure you think you are.
Believe me, I get it - prisons are full of the products of single-mother households, single-mother'd children (especially males) are often fucked up in some way, half of black pregnancies every year end in abortion… I get it.

You don't.
Because while I recognize all that shit, I can see that abortion existing as it does only furthers those issues, it doesn't diminish them; that is to say, the way you respond to that only worsens the problem, and creates a whole bevy of new problems that are far more virulent than the problems which would be created without employment of the way you would seek to respond.

As long as abortion is legal, your society will continue to degenerate, for the legality of abortion is symbollic of, symptomatic of, spiritual sickness.
And I'm not even a Christcuck.

Guy could barely hold it in from laughing :^)

If this is how it plays out, the demographics will start shifting the other direction.

just made me realize a good reason for overturning federal legalization and leaving it up to the states. Federally legalized abortion and gay marriage are empowering the poz to leave their cuckhives and infiltrate the rest of the country. See what's happening to places like Texas and North Carolina that are getting swarmed with liberals that couldn't afford housing in Commiefornia or Jew York. Libshits won't live anywhere that won't let them be gay/invite their gay friends over, or let them whore around without consequences, but thanks to federal legalization, they can form little enclaves in city centers and insulate themselves from the suburban and rural population that hates their guts. Cities that rapidly grow until they eclipse the native population, start enacting the same legislation that ruined their old homes, and eventually turning a state blue in a general election.

Take those rights away, and we can stem the tide. They'll have to stay in their dens of degeneracy and leave the rest of the country alone. Combine that with proportional electoral college representation (so that massive blue cities can't take all of the electoral votes from the rural population in supposedly blue states), along with building the wall, deporting illegals, dismantling sanctuary cities, and so on, and we will have the foundation of 6 thousand year reich. They will never get a dem into office again.

As for my opinions, I don't really care if tolerable fags want to live together or get "married." In isolated instances, it doesn't affect me. It does affect me when it immediately enables worse degeneracy like trannies and child grooming, and poisons the minds of the youth like has happened to the tumblr generation. So nope, sorry fags, you blew your chance. Either keep your degeneracy under wraps or fuck off to California.

Abortion, roughly the same. I don't want suburban and rural white women being encouraged to fuck out of wedlock. I do want kikes, niggers, and ubran white women that are forever lost to marxism and degeneracy to abort their hellspawn and remove themselves from the gene pool. Make it a state issue and we can have our pie and eat it too.

We may just have the greatest supreme court in years

If an adoption system is put into place, I will support pro life, but until then no. Better kill the child before it's born than to him be raised by monsters and become a monster that will affect my child that was raised by a mother and a father in a loving home.

Shoot.

Yes.

Because I've turned cucks. Plenty of them. Degenerates too.
Know why? Because many of them were decent folk, good White men and women, who were raised in a shitty environment… But environment, nurture, only goes so far - nature, inherent traits, take you the rest of the way.
And, again, you're operating on the basis that all children who aren't aborted A) will be raised by single mothers (quite the opposite often turns out to be the case - abortion is a "get out of responsibility free", allowing people to avoid forming pair bonds by murdering their unborn child, that they might return to their degenerate lifestyles without inconvenience), and B) will be fucked up (which you attribute largely to the single-mother condition), which are blatantly faulty parameters (especially once you take adoption into account).

Wew lad.
That could not be further from the truth.

But its not - all its doing is creating more single mothers, destroying more bloodlines, MAKING THEM WEAK.
Again: Abortion as it exists today IS NOT eugenic - I'd be fully supportive if it were, mind you, and in that instance, it should obligatory.

There is a vast difference, however, between employment of abortion for eugenic selection, and free-reign access for women (in a society which promotes all manner of degenerate hedonism upon them, and offers the "get out of responsibility free" cards of abortion and birth control, which unquestionably harms them and brings about greater propensity for the very things you are claiming this abortive context acts to eugenically select against) to abortion and contraceptives.

But they aren't - that's all you bro, that's you applying an assumptive principle which the data does not support.

You don't want cucks, you don't want degenerates, you don't want the single moms who breed them?
Then you don't want abortion, because abortion - on its own, and in conjunction with several other facets - create those things, acting dysgenically, entirely contrary to your foundational assumptions.

Why do you cucks insist on proving right all the statements made against him?
You know he isn't White, right?
You're shilling for a non-White, who hates you, on the basis of you both sharing the same Jewish belief system.
Disgusting.

Maybe, just maybe, it will even extend to Substantive Due Process

SUPERMEME COURT

Good.

Then you're still stupid, and only shooting yourself in the foot.

That's your whole problem right there tbh fam.

First, you assume that all children raised in such conditions turn out horribly, which simply isn't the case.
And second, far more importantly, you continue to be blind to the reality that abortion and contraceptives, as they are employed today, only create MORE of the situation you claim to be afraid of transpiring.

Abortion creates more single mothers, creates more of the so-called monsters, turns women into monsters who murder their own children out of convenience and think it righteous, than an absence of abortion would represent.
Until you figure that out, the sickness of your spirit will only grow.

Checked for the Kek demonstrating the evil which has tainted your very soul, and the soul of our folk.

OF course, it could be 50% / 50% , but I won't take the odds.

How? If the child is not born, I don't care about the woman, I would not have a child with someone that had an abortion.

It's a matter of niggers that should be taken into account. Even if you fix white women, nigger females will still be subhumans.

Satan has the right idea here. This is what I believe the abortion system should be:

1. Woman comes to the state asking for an abortion.
2. State checks the registry of fatal birth complications Something the Department of Health or other federal/state organization in charge would need to create.
3. If the baby will kill the mother, she can get an abortion, if not, then step 4.
4. The father of the child is contacted. If he is willing and capable of raising the child, then the mother has to give birth or get a C-section, then automatically loses custody to the father. if not then repeat the process with the maternal grandparents, then the paternal grandparents. If none of them want or are deemed capable of raising the child, then step 5.
5. People on the adoptive parents registry are contacted a list of pre-screened suitable people that will need to be created. They will be notified about the baby, health complications, race, circumstances of conception (ie, rape) and be allowed to decide whether to adopt or not. If they choose to adopt, they become the legal parents, and the mother loses custody of the child. If no one accepts, step 6.
6. The baby gets baborded.

For women forced to carry to term, the adoptive parent(s) will be charged with all medical expenses, and there may even be a stipend offered to the birth mother for the inconvenience, charged to them as well.

The reason why I believe this is the correct solution is because it inherently favors healthy white babies from getting aborted, while still allowing for the population control benefits.

White women =/= White kids

I highly doubt many traditional white women in homogeneous relationships are the ones getting abortions.

It's the fucking sluts and race mixers. Yes, we need more white people BUT ONLY if the majority of those white people are decent. If we pump out white babies, and they are all doomed to become cucked faggots, they just vote against our interests anyway. Do not forget, there is a hierarchy within the race as well. To that extent, shitty white people are fine and have a place within society. So long as they exist in small enough ratios compared to good white people to be forever politically oppressed in good faith. Lest our fixes become temporary and we wind up right back here again.

Also, while it is true that many of these white women aren't "shitty" but are in fact simply brainwashed, these ignorant women typically breed with shitty men during their era of madness. Certainly, some of the time these women get knocked up by a quality man who just wanted to get his dick wet. But more often I am afraid they are fucking drug dealers and wiggers at best. Or to call upon the lessons we learned during the whole PUA and MGTOW phase that existed a year or so ago… Young dumb women can't differentiate between Alpha (elite tier) and Omega (criminal tier) men. And unlike Alphas, Omegas don't fucking set their sites on only the top one or two women in a given setting. They will literally approach every woman they can find. Thus, most women will never be approached, or will be turned off by Betas-Gammas. And only an elite few will be approached by Alphas. Meaning pretty much every woman in the 2/10 - 8/10 range will be constantly bombarded by the shittiest elements of society. These are the men that hookup culture enables to breed unfettered.

These men produce shitty children, not only genetically but by lack of parental skills, assuming they even stick around. While such children are ultimately inevitable, there must be an upper limit established as to their population.

One other factor, which I feel we unfortunately don't have the numbers to worry about, is that the propensity to be susceptible to brainwashing through our universities and society, is a genetic trait in and of itself. If it weren't for the necessity for us to avoid our own extinction, I'd go so far as to say that even good women who fall prey to brainwashing techniques are ultimately shitty women as well, genetically speaking. That is a loss of genetic potential we will simply have to accept however. I truly believe we can potentially turn this ship around, even if we jettison the sluts and race mixers. But jettisoning the otherwise decent women just won't cut it. Something like 80% of millennial white women voted for Clinton. We can't afford an 80% loss in potential mates. For now, we will simply have to adjust the environment to bring these women back into the light.

But to sum it up, abortion is necessary. And this is coming from someone who believes that abortion is murder. It is soul-crushing and Machiavellian to hold both of these beliefs at once, but I just don't see a way around it.

You appear to think that activity on behalf of an organism effects its genetics, that is, that a degenerate mother (who may well be of the utmost genetic quality, merely raised, say, by a feminist mother or in the presence of Jewish media) imparts some sort of degeneracy upon their offspring.
This is quite simply false.
Most of what's wrong with our modern society is not genetically-oriented, but environmentally-oriented - that is, a strong Aryan man or woman raised on Jewish media can easily wind up a total degenerate, despite being genetically amongst the best of their folk.

I already explained it to you, repeatedly. What part of it don't you get?
….. Yeah, you're really dense dude.

If the child is not born, because the mother killed it, then she can simply return to whatever it was she was doing before - which is typically degenerate.
If she doesn't, and puts it up for adoption, she can still return - and the child will face its own fate.
If she doesn't AND she keeps it… I mean, Christ dude, its like you've never heard of a shotgun wedding before.

Abortion existing as it does (along with contraceptives) act to shelter people from the potential consequences of degenerate activity.
You wanna be a carousel riding degenerate whore? No problem! Strap a condom on the random phallus of the eve, and if that doesn't work (or you get drunk and forget) just stop by Planned Parenthood and we'll suction that mistake right out of you! Then you can go right back to the carousel!
You should! And here's why…
Because eventually, they seek to leave the carousel - they always do, or most anyway.

And by that point, what are they like, eh smartguy?
They're damaged goods, used and abused, totally unable to form normative pair bonds… But there remains a stigma, an an instinct, driving them to want to reproduce, to, as so many whores have said, 'settle down'.
What happens then, eh smartguy?
Oh, they conceal their past actions, and find some guy to shack up with, marry, shit out a kid or two… And then what happens, eh smartguy?
Oh, right, they're dysfunctional (due to all the time on the carousel - made appealing and possible by abortion!), so the marriage falls apart, and THEN what happens, eh smartguy?
Oh, well, because of feminism and women's "empowerment" (which promotion and support for abortion is a key facet of - still with me? ;^D), the courts are in their favor, so they get the kids.
BAM! Single mother!

See how that fucking works, eh smartguy?

No, it isn't, because I already did that.
Well then, why would you want to live with subhumans?
You wouldn't - so get rid of them.
Again, you revert to arguing in favor of the spiritual poisoning of your people and society, for the sake of pest control.

Stupid, frankly, and extremely short-sighted.
Poisoning your people's very soul for the sake of reducing the population of vermin, which shouldn't be there in the first place (and are largely there still, only because of the degeneration of your society… Which abortion plays a major role in!).

Look, dude, you want the most simplistic reason to oppose abortion?
Jews love it.
Nuff said.

While everything you say appears to have some merit and thought in it, you continue to espouse the issues seen throughout this thread, and Holla Forums's discussion of this issue.

Abortion may work just fine as vermin control, sure… But the cultural consequences of its existence as it does exist, and the same is true of contraceptives, is societal poison.

There's just no way around that, folks.

By having it there, as it is, promoted as it is and being available in the way it is, you aren't achieving a eugenic effect, you're doing the opposite, furthering the opposite across several fronts.

This shit is poison.
And you're STILL largely resorting to the pest control argument.

If you've got a bunch of vermin, you might be inclined to use gas to poison them as to keep their populations in check - but if the type of gas you're using only serves to poison the environment, in such as a way as serves some of the vermin no less, making conditions better suited to their survival and propagation, while at the same time poisoning your environment, was it worth it to gas the fucking vermin?
No, it was not, because you're gassing yourself along with them.

And that's abortion - spiritual toxin that permeates the societal environment such that some vermin are kept in check, some (((vermin))) thrive, and and you and your family are forced to live in a toxic miasma, to significant detriment on your behalf.

I can practically hear the kvetching already.
OY VEY THAT'S RACIST BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS NIGGER BABIES SHUT IT DOWN

If Trump's sister wasn't so old, would he have been able to appoint her to the supreme court.?

The rage that would have induced would have been fun to watch.

I take that as a heartfelt compliment toward my legislative capabilities.

I can appreciate your point. I do find abortion immoral, and (along with contraceptives) a factor in enabling women to fuck shitty men without restraint. By removing said factors, you most likely could reduce promiscuity, and raise the moral fiber of our women, and society at large.

However, there are also real world and political complications in attempts to ban either or both of these items.

First, I feel as though if abortion were made illegal, more white women would seek out black market abortions than minority women. While abortion is reprehensible, economically speaking, it takes long term thinking to come to the conclusion that abortion is the "right" decision. And yes, adoption can fulfill the same result economically speaking, but for some damn reason there is massive resistance to this idea. This may or may not be balanced by more chastity in white women, and thus less occasions arising where abortions would have demand.

Minorities are more than willing to pump out kids for gibsmedats. While many of them abort to shirk responsibility, the propensity for gibs might overrule back alley clothes hanger procedures. I think white women are more likely to abort due to societal pressure and economic concerns regarding the cost to raise a child. Both of which are stronger forces than a disdain for responsibilities.

Politically speaking, it's just damn near impossible. Especially the contraceptive part. It's hard to point out why it's bad in a sound clip. It's a nuanced argument. On abortion, if you actually conclude that abortion is murder, and therefore evil, it's tricky too. The whole bit about exceptions for rape and incest aren't valid. That's wishy washy nonsensical bullshit. The health of the mother thing has always applied. Of course if a complication during pregnancy may kill the mother, her life takes precedent. But to have to defend rape and incest babies is fucking tough. People aren't interested in a rational discussion of such emotional topics, especially women.

And the fact of the matter is, we live in a fucking mass democracy within the shell of a republic now. It's not just land owning white men that have a say anymore. The dredges of society do too. Political victory depends on one of two things:

Circumvent politics entirely, and go for violent overthrow. You can talk about this until you are blue in the face, but the fact is, we aren't at that point yet.

Or, you have to trick the masses via populism.

Luckily, the shitty people are generally dumb as a box of rocks. Unfortunately, they are also sheep, and their leaders aren't so dim witted. You have to sow disunity between the sheep and their shepard. Bernie did a damn fine job.

In other words, if you outlaw abortion and contraceptives, white women have stronger incentives than minorities to break the law and seek out black market solutions. And even if you thought you could shut down the black market solutions, getting these things outlawed are damn near impossible now within the realm of politics. The best you might be able to accomplish is no abortions except for cases of rape or incest, and then you will simply have a massive increase in rape accusations and weird legal challenges concerning whether or not a cousin 32 times removed is technically incest.

In imaginary world, you could ban all abortions, except in cases where the mother's life was in jeopardy. In which case, you'd see a massive increase in birth complications, just as you see a massive increase in glaucoma where medical weed is legal. Because certain (((doctors))) would specialize in such things.

The genie is out of the bottle, and he sure as hell isn't going back in. At least not until utter civilizational collapse or violent totalitarianism takes hold.

Nudging the system to cause more minority abortions than white abortions is much more achievable. I get the poison gas example, but the gas is already deployed. Are you gonna turn on a fan, and blow at least some of the gas back on the vermin? Or just let it engulf you both?

I guess we should have stayed home on the 8th as well because some Jews voted for Trump, right?

We need more abortion, not less. There are still too many spics and niggers and killing Planned Parenthood will doom our nation.

And whites will accept all the shitskin larva because of pathological altruism. Stop being a bleeding heart and support the right thing. Pro-life is anti-white.

Because every marriage isn't equal. Fags have always had the opportunity to get married, it's an institution that existed for thousands of years before the US was even a thought in someone's head. That's what people get confused about because they have no historical context. The issue is the government recognizing their marriage. The reason why the government recognizes heterosexual marriage is for the government's benefit, it benefitting the individuals is merely collateral. A man and a woman can, in principle, rear a child and offer the best conditions for raising the child. Homosexuality cannot in principle do so without having to go through artificial means. By one offering government recognition to unions that cannot, in principle, do so, you remove the entire purpose of doing so.

It's like objective truth. The entire point of offering an objective truth is to proclaim and absolute. If you proclaim that everyone has their own truth, then you remove the entire point to truth. That's what changing the definition of marriage means.

That is limited to a small number of leftists. I'm not being pro-life, I'm providing a practical method of establishing abortion policy so that it helps us more than hurts us.

Gay marriage is merely an attempt by faggots to elevate themselves above heterosexuals. That is their goal.

We already have many orphaned or homeless white children needing adoption.
What we need is for college educated conservative whites to have more children, and for spics and beaners to have more abortions. Luckily, both are already happening.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/06/kevin-macdonald-our-new-unprincipled-elite/

I really hope we can get Elena Kagan kicked off of the Supreme Court. She had no real qualifications whatsoever for the job, she's only there because of (((networking))). I'm fine with Sotomayor staying. I want her to watch her people burn and be absolutely powerless to stop it in a Trump-stacked court.

We need Somebody with energy like this to be appointed to the supreme court.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM

If I didn't know better, I'd say it's because of the large amount of hispanics that live there, migrant and 1st gen hispanics fucking hate fags

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

And you wonder why western society has no morals and so many white women have STDs

This user gets it right but, once we stop subsidizing out of wedlock niglets and move that money to increasing the white birthrate the problem will start to solve itself without depending on abortion

What we do is build sterilization clinics in/next to black neighborhoods that pay out 25,000 dollars in cash for men to get castrated.

Ugh no. 37 States legalized it by court, aka not just supreme but mostly federal appeals and state.

@_@

You should do it like Finland.

Every nigger is poor so it'll only apply to asians and whites.